[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notorious Swedish right-wing extremist touted as expert by Fox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

"Sweden has become a topic of debate in American news media following Donald Trump's recent statements about the country. To support the assertion that CNN is whitewashing Sweden, the conservative news network Fox Business recently invited right-wing extremist Ingrid Carlqvist on the channel to give her views. Carlqvist's involvement with the Swedish far-right was not disclosed to the viewers."

http://expo.se/2017/notorious-swedish-right-wing-extremist-touted-as-expert-by-fox-business_7268.html
>>
Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time Fox has been caught doing this with their so called Sweden experts?
>>
Right wing extremist = normal person

What a time to be alive
>>
>>117812
Extremists come in all shapes and sizes, Anon.
>>
>>117796
Link to the news segment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JTBsUtNE0Q
>>
I like Trump. Trump = Hitler. Therefore I like Hitler

Thanks /leftypol/!
>>
>>117837
Spoken like true retarded commie
>>
>>117871
They are not retarded if it is true.
>>
murdoch is pulling out all the stops. with the other right-wing outlets, he going all in on trump.
>>
"far right" in sweden is milquetoast left in every other country.

they have a political party there that's essentially the radfem stereotype, and it's a decent part of the government.
>>
>>117867
oh god the reporters face at the end there, she grimaces and the sarcasm is dripping. She didnt buy one word. "sweden isnt swedish anymore, oh my god," the tone was perfect. You could see she realizes right at the end who she was talking to.
>>
>>117796
Everything is Far by (((Liberal media))).

>>117837
What ''extreme'' did she do exactly? Nice try Libtard
>>
Sweden is run by Leftist supremacists.

Everyone who is not Commie, Libtard or Islamist is ''far right''.
>>
>>117796
rational political discourse in the US ended when rupert murdoch bought fox news.
>>
>>117799
who gives a shit they'll gain more viewers not lose them, for profit infotainment elected a retard for president.
>>
>>117799
or Cuban
or Venezuelan
or black
>>
>>117796
But I thought fake news was a liberal phenomenon?!?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.