[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is losing his marbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 1

File: Trump.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-nixonwatergate-plot-to-wire-tap-trump-tower

>Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
>Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
>I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!
>How low has President Obama gone to tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
>>
I don't understand why people are concluding that what trump said is true or false at this point. The article makes it clear that he could be telling the truth but your thread subject line makes it seem like his allegations are false. Then there's /pol/ who are just accepting the allegations as true even though, as the article mentions, there's no evidence to back up what his allegations are at this point. Just wait it out before coming to a conclusion, geez.
>>
>>117556
I'm coming to a conclusion based on his past (and present) insanity
>>
>>117556
>that means that a federal judge would have found that there was either probable cause that he had committed a crime or was an agent of a foreign power
He's actually just making himself look like he's a Russian spy. That's some 4D chess right here.
>>
>>117556
>he may have been referring to commentary on Breitbart and conservative talk radio
just another "sweden" moment
nothing to see here
>>
I truly do wonder who will wind up in jail first, Trump, or Obama. This is all very entertaining.
>>
reminder that you libtards are pathetic.
>>
>>117562
thanks for the helpful reminder. we'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>117555
Who is filling his head full of this crap? Is it Bannon and his former Breitbart colleagues?
>>
>>117565
Breitbart, Fox and Limbaugh
>>
>>117565
Reminder that Bannon is smarter than you pseudo- intellectuals can ever be.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
>>
>>117571
Hitler was smart too
>>
>>117572
Hitler was a great man.
>>
>>117573
Literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>117556
He doesn't care if it's true or not. Only the "liberal media" will check if it is, which his followers will ignore anyway. He only cares that his followers hear the allegation so it triggers their confirmation bias.
>>
>>117577
Funny, does the same apply to Russian connections allegations? If It's all biased...
>>
>>117577
>whipping up rabble into a lynchmob frenzy
>what could go wrong
>>
>>117578
No because that's already proven to be true by multiple intel agencies in more than one country.
>>
>>117580
Literally bullshit. The so called "investigation" has repeatedly stated that they have not found any empirical connection to Russian operatives and trump's cabinet.
>>
>>117582
Manafort definitely had connections, that's why he had to step aside.
>>
>>117582
Also, Flynn. That's why he had to resign/be fired
>>
>>117580
> "Intelligence Agencies"
Yes, cause I rather believe in what people that are payed to lie tells me. The Deep State is a really truthful information source.
>>
>>117587
Do I really have to post of Obama talk to Medvedev? Flynn was fired cause he lied to Trump.
>>
>>117588
You're right. You should rather trust Russia's intelligence agencies. That makes much more sense.
>>
>>117590
> Russian Intelligence
You gotta be really on the spectrum to believe that.
>>
>>117589
>This unrelated bad behavior from long ago excuses all similar bad behavior happening right now
Why do people do this?
>>
>>117593
>Being hypocritical about one while denying the actions of other
Why do people do this?
>>
ITT: partisans arguing with partisans

that accomplishes nothing, lets talk more about obama being accused of pulling a nixon. Do you guys think that anything will come out of this? Trump has been seemingly playfully calling for investigations into other people on twitter lately so idk if this is just more of that or if he's serious
>>
>>117596
I honestly think that Obama did It, but Trump shouldn't have tweeted about It, He should have ordered a silent investigation and If confirmed he should have used as leverage over the Dems
>>
>>117597
If Obama did it, it could only be because Trump really is agent orange.
>>
>>117598
Agent Orange vs King Nigger
that would be interesting
>>
WE

WUZ

PRESIDENT
>>
>>117597

The problem is he has literally and demonstrably lied in every other public statement he has made and he's squandered all the trust he had with most Americans.

He can "silently" investigate anything he wants; unless he can produce a smoking gun, everyone is going to treat what he says as half-truth, for good reason.

And even if he could, people will be uncertain what to make of a smoking gun in revealing collusion with Russian intelligence. We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump's inner circle's contact weren't suspicious as fuck to the point where his national security adviser can be prosecuted as a traitor to the US.

Lastly it doesn't strike me as in Obama's character to have done something illegal to reveal traitorous tendency on the part of Trump's team. He has more than enough tools through the institution of government than to bother doing something he himself could be prosecuted for.
>>
What would happen if his Twitter got mass-flagged by millions?
>>
>>117597
>a silent investigation
>Trump

Hahahaha. You should be a comedian, wait no. Who am I talking too? Bill Burr? Louis CK? Seinfeld? Come on, spill the beans!
>>
>>117603
I don't get It, you're saying that Obama or Trump lied? The bs about Russians is out of hand by now, everyone knows It's just the dems blowing dust in the wind to make trump look bad. My point is that when he gets a grip on Obama's involvement he could have used as leverage in the future instead of using It now, but I guess he had to stop with the LARPing about Sessions that the Dems are playing.
>>
>>117604
Twitter probably made Trumps account immune years ago. Its probably just some checkbox that says "famous as fuck dude"
>>
>>117605
haha, nice try Brock, your little cucklings can't get under my skin.
>>
>>117607
Call me Don Quichote then... my Operation Red Flag has begun. Actually Twitter's criteria for abused tweets fit nicely in several ways...
>>
>>117606
>everyone knows
Who did you mean by this?
>>
>>117609
Weaponized autism?
>>
>>117611
Everyone's who isn't on the spectrum or is brain damaged.
>>
>>117606
>could have

Trump can launch an investigation any time he wants, he's president and has a republican majority. I personally hope he does. Trump tried for years to find dirt on Obama and came up empty handed. Obama's a really boring fucking guy- all his wealth came from book sales and is an idealist mostly, so dragging him back into politics would be hilarious. I want nothing more as a liberal to see Trump blow his time on an investigation like that.
>>
>>117608
>Brock

who the fuck is brock?
>>
>>117611
You know it.

I know it.

Everybody knows it.
>>
>>117616
David Brock is the founder of Shareblue. They have received funds of Clinton foundation and China for some reason. They're like CTR 2.0
>>
>>117619
The founder of what? What is CTR 2.0?
>>
>>117620
They are companies paid by highups to influence public opinion.
>>
I like how we all forgot Sessions exists and now only discuss whether or not Obama launched a teapot into orbit somewhere between Earth and Mars.

Well rused, mister president.
>>
>>117622
Both are equally stupid, might as well focus on the most interesting one.
>>
>>117621
Oh you mean like Bush's "message force multipliers"? Yeah Republicans had a really good idea when they started that whole thing.
>>
>>117623
Yeah except in the first case someone recused himself from a real investigation, whereas in the second right-wing fake news is spreading complete fabricated distractions from the first. Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>117625
Refused himself from the investigation based on a ridiculous claim of a dying political cabal? I rather focus on the most factual possibility that Obongo is another corrupt dem. Get that dick out of you mouth.
>>
>>117556
I'm concluding that this information is false because Trump introduced it through Twitter. Call it a hunch.
>>
>>117562
Reminder that not everyone who hates that scumbag Trump is a liberal.
>>
>>117629
Anyone who isn't authoritarian right-wing is a liberal for me.
>>
I wonder how much intelligence officials dread trumps phone

>Trump getting security briefing from CIA
>Trump whips out his phone
>CIA agents bumrush him and get football tackled by secret service
>A full on Jason Bourne style brawl is underway
>"No Mr. President thats classified!" The CIA agent is being punched in the stomach repeatedly quelling his cries.
>Trump feverishly texting "Sorry boys, making the news!"
>One CIA agent gets through tackling trump and wrestling his phone from him
>In the last moments, the President presses send with manic glee
>"Turn on fox news!" the President demands.
>Miles away, Sean Spencer's hairs stand on his neck, an ominous feeling overcomes him.
>>
>>117555
Couldn't this be true? Maybe it was done because Obama thought he literally could be a Russian spy

>>117587
No evidence of that. Flynn was fired for fucking up/lying
>>
>>117634
>Couldn't this be true?
Presidents can't order wire taps. Period.
>>
>>117635
Are you really that naive? Do you really think that politicians follow the law?
>>
>>117636
Does the tinfoil hat start to smell after being on your head a while?
>>
>>117640
We're hitting levels of autism that shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>117555
>illegally wiretapped the home of a presidential candidate
>being investigated by House Judiciary Committee for running a slush fund via the DOJ he used to funnel $ Billion dollars left wing political groups labeled "non-victim entities"
>tfw you will live to see Obama imprisoned for Treason
>>
>>117588
So I guess Deepstate is the new /pol/ meme?
>>
>>117571
I at least agree that Bannon and pseudo-intellectual belong in the same sentence.
>>
>>117648
Who could keep up with their weekly memes? It's not important or relevant to actual real-world events.
>>
>>117649
Funny to see college kids who probably only read Das Kapital once and fancy themselves intellectuals criticize Bannon.
>>
>>117603
>He can "silently" investigate anything he wants; unless he can produce a smoking gun, everyone is going to treat what he says as half-truth, for good reason.

You're overly-optimistic. A good half of America lives in a separate bubble of conservative talk radio punditry, inner circle social media sharing of Breitbart articles and chain mail, and Fox News 24/7. His base already believes it before he ever did.
>>
>>117656
And that concludes my argument that the left is composed of braindead individuals.
>>
>>117648
They got tired of 'virtue signaling'.
>>
>>117653
He only reads registered quacks. Oh me oh my, some quacks wrote tomes upon tomes that he has read. Tomes of complete trash.
>>
>>117659
Again, it's been said in the thread. Hitler was very well-read. It means nothing. You can keep ignoring that simple fact if you wish. It doesn't change it.
>>
>>117653
>>117656
>>117659
>>117661
Ah, truly an intellect on Bannon's level.
>>
>>117663
Again, Hitler was a great man and a revolutionary. I wish trump was half the man Hitler was. But we can't have everything I guess.
>>
>>117648
>>117652
>>117660
>lel lets just say they're memes and pretend they isn't an established concept

Leftists attempting to a warp language and established facts on the go is always amusing to watch
>>
>>117664
I don't have to be on his level to criticize him. That's like an elementary mistake. But you're just trolling so who cares.
>>
>>117666
And I'm supposed to take anything you say seriously?

also
>666
>>
>>117667
>I only see the world through a partisan lens
What do rightists do?
>>
>>117670
You don't have to do anything, just makes me sad that people like you talk about Hitler and Fascism without even not doing any research in It. Again, you're probably another SJW so who cares.
>>
>>117672
>What do rightists do?
Ask one?
>>
>>117672
> I only see the world through emotion and empathy
>>
/pol/ too fast for him
>>
>>117679
>I don't understand people who feel empathy because I have never felt empathy for anyone in my life
You're basically a psychopath
>>
How long until we get rid of the MSM:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/less-half-republicans-think-free-223543547.html
>>
>>117676
I did.
>>
>>117683
>we
How cute.
>>
>>117685
People are just tired of the lies and propaganda that the left are spitting out. I remember when news agencies had real reporters that did investigation and told both sides of a story. Now its about a quick headline with a one sided spin. This is why we no longer want a free media. If we wanted this type of media we would only need the National Inquirer.
>>
>>117687
>A society ruled by emotion is destined to fail.
Says who? You? Please
>>
>>117679
I'm not a leftist.

>>117684
I'm not a rightist either.

>>117688
>This is why we no longer want a free media.
Can you contain your histrionic damage control shitposting to one thread please? Thank you.
>>
>>117690
>Let's spare the enemy, he'll definitely not come back to slaughter us later
>Let those barbarians into Rome, they will definitely enrich our culture
It's like you people can't get a grasp of reality.
>>
>>117687
You only say that because you believe that only the way YOU think is a good way to think.
>>
>>117557
This is the problem isn't it.

Trump has told so many lies at this point his accusation are a joke without evidence.
>>
>>117687
Laws should mostly be based around measurable results and statistics, and should be specific enough to stop those in power from abusing them (ill defined laws = bad laws), while broad enough to allow from externalities and some free thought (zero tolerance laws are shit too). It's all a balancing act. We don't need psychos though, as they're selfishness will quickly destroy the system.
>>
>>117694
No, I believe that good decisions are made entirely based on logic rather than emotions. I think this should be common sense.
>>
>>117698
>argument from common sense
wow
no

You yourself are arguing from emotion, basically. You have no right to rail against emotions.
>>
>>117688
>People are just tired of the lies and propaganda that the left are spitting out.
The problem is the same thing driving MSM outlets also drive right-leaning media as well, just that Fox's business model has been to convince its viewership that everyone that's not them are the Left.
>>
>>117701
Are you stupid? Emotion are useless, they will only cloud you judgment. My argument is based on empirical evidence. A computer is able to achieve better decisions than a human because is based entirely on logic. Human condition doesn't matter, It doesn't matter If one is more "opressed" than other, what is important is human progress.
>>
>>117706
You're just being selective about which emotions are important (yours) and passing them off as "reason" and "logic".
>>
>>117695
>Trump has told so many lies at this point his accusation are a joke without evidence.
[Stockholm burning intensifies]
>>
>>117708
No emotions are important. Humans will always be selfish and arrogant. As long as humans govern themselves there will always be war and misery. We are an imperfect species.
>>
>>117709
They literally can't deny the mess that's going on Sweden. Tim Poll series is showing that. Swedish government won't be able to cover up any longer.
>>
>>117709
>>117714
I'm sure Sweden getting blacked is top of /pol/'s list of important things.

Still waiting for him to appoint that special prosecutor to LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>117744
There are a lot of swedes on /pol/. If I were them I would too want to take my country back.
>>
>>117750
As a liberal, I knew all along that when the proportion of minorities reached a certain level it would trigger all of this. I think it's a problem without a solution.
>>
>>117750
>There are a lot of swedes on /pol/

Thinks the flags are real.
Fresh off the boat from the_donald?

>>117754
>As a liberal,
Please stop.
>>
>>117754
Hitler had a solution to the immigration problem. One could say it was a final solution.
>>
>>117755
Stop what? Being a liberal? I know self-labeling as liberal is hard to do in this environment because /pol/tards want you to be ashamed of the label. All the more reason to self-identify as such.
>>
>>117756
Like I said. There is no solution.
>>
>>117757
We don't want to to be ashamed, we want you to be terrified.
>>
>>117757
>because /pol/tards want you to be ashamed of the label
They don't "want" you to be ashamed.

It's shameful on it's own. It used to mean something good, now it's a place holder for authoritarian collectivists who think economics is voodoo and rights come from government
>>
>>117759
Well, I'm not.
>>
>>117757
Are you a SJW liberal or a classical liberal?
>>
>>117757
You're just trying to stir the pot. Let your ideology shine through your statements.

Also, your chosen way of announcing your political stance is akin to showing your authority on a topic. If your goal is to rustle jimmies, stay the course.
>>
>>117760
It's not shameful. The things you're saying are shamefully stupid.
>>
>>117755
> thinks everyone who posts is from the US
wew lad
>>
>>117762
Neither.
>>
>>117757
>Stop what?
Pretending you're a liberal.

>>117765
No mate, Brit myself.
But 4chan pass owners can use VPNs so few of the flags are real
>>
>>117767
>classical liberal
Don't 4chan pass owners have the little leaf on the post?
t. Iranian
>>
Trump is so insane that he defeated two major political parties, two political dynasties, and the entire media establishment. What a crazy guy wew...
>>
>>117770
Just speaks to the insanity of allll those people who elected him.
>>
>>117773
Just kill yourself my man
>>
>>117774
Case in point
>>
>>117774
Only after watching you first.
>>
>>117770
It's the same country it was last year with the same people in it. The only thing that really changes is the figurehead in the white house. The rich are still going to get richer and the poor are still getting poorer.
>>
>>117770
And then his Muslim ban was shut down, and the only thing thats really gone through is repealing dodd frank. Funny how wall street is getting its way but campaign promises are being shut down one by one.

The joy of winning an election is over. It's time to watch republicans fuck up our healthcare and do everything Donald said he wouldnt do to it during his campaign.
>>
>>117778
2013 wants its basic bitch rhetoric back

>>117782
Oh sweety, you think a jewess judge in the 9th circuit is going to stop this presidency? Just wait for Gorsuch to get in pumpkin
>>
>>117782
> Campaign promises are being shut down
yeah no m8, last time I checked he was fulfilling his promises just fine, unlike any other politican
The revoke of the ban is unconstitutional and he is gonna make a new one soon, the first one was just poorly implemented.
>>
>>117788
>>117791
They've been delaying their new and improved muslim ban again and again. No news and no details from the most tweety president ever.

The reason why is obvious, it simply doesnt make sense and its never going to get past the courts on national security concerns since citizenship makes no difference, and all the attacks so far were radicalized while inside X country anyways- making extreme vetting pointless.

It reminds me of Obamas promise to close GITMO and when he gets to office, he finally realizes why thats a pipe dream. The reality is hitting Trump hard as he learns what his policy would actually achieve- nothing security wise- and pursuing it would be him just admitting he's a racist who hates muslims.
>>
>>117788
>>117791
You act like the president is in control. He is not.
>>
>>117555
WH staff failed. On the campaign the staff controlled what Trump saw so as to reduce his ridiculous tweets.

It's the weekend so I guess he slipped his handlers, snatched a phone & locked himself in the toilet.
Sad.
>>
>>117798
Are you crying to cry Bannon crybaby?
Yes, cry more.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/trump-obama-wiretap-tweet/
>>
>>117797
>They've been delaying their new and improved muslim ban again and again
b-b-but I though every hour in delay lets the bad dudes in.

>inb4 WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE
>>
>>117803
Are you copying posts from the global warming threads?

Dont do that fag.
>>
>>117760
Well stated
>>
>>117805
"You can't handle the truth!"
>>
>>117801
No. He does not have control either.
>>
>>117803
If an attack actually happens the Democratic party should be recognized as a terrorist organization. How really would you feel when some ISIS shithead kills a bunch of people because of your partisan bitching.
>>
>>117809
Just make your posts in your own style. Stop trying to persuade people and just have a fucking conversation.
>>
>>117818
>If an attack actually happens
>the Democratic party should be recognized as...

What you describe is NOT an attack but an invasion, occupation and the possible establishment of a government for the Democratic party be outlawed.

For a start I am not a democrat and and I resent being called on just because I point out the failed logic of politician.
Secondly, the propensity for people to inflate an "attack" into the destruction of the country and the death of millions. That is just absurd.
>>
>>117820
Do you really think a reply to this
>>117805
is deserving of a conversation?

It got what it deserved, no more, no less.
>>
>>117828
The issue here is some fag copying anons posts

Word for word

All you did was change "left" to "right"

>no u

Stop shitting up the internet with your regurgitations
>>
>>117818
You're deflecting blame onto the democrats. The fact is an attacker could come from Vietnam and blow up a city bus and under that logic I could then blame Trump for not banning travel from Vietnam. It's stupid. Trump nor the democrats can see the future.

What we can see is the past, both parties.

Terrorists didnt come from those seven countries. The boston attack was carried out by second generations youths raised in our system. The fact is, community outreach programs and better education would do more to have prevented that attack than any immigration policy.
>>
>>117829
The issue here is Trump losing his marbles. You're just the damage control.
>>
i wouldn't be surprised if they did "tap" the phones/emails, but our government, NSA, does this to the entire populace.
it would be hard to pin on one person much less just obama.
>>
>>117832
they do. They can legally listen to all foreigners. But if an American gets on the line, they have to hang up UNLESS they have a warrant to listen in. Thats why we knew about Flynn etc.

Which means the GOV already had a warrant for at least some members of the Trump campaign.

Trump is probably right, but he can't prove it since even as president, he's not made privy to the investigation thats being conducted on him. These tweets are basically him realizing that there is a very real investigation on him. Whether they tapped his penthouse we have no idea.

It could just be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
>>
>>117831
The issue hete is democrats making a scandal out of nothing.

As you did during the entire campaign.

How did that work out, again?

Keep up the good work comrade.
>>
>>117836
>These tweets are basically him realizing

The tweets are him keeping the public aware of what tge democrats are doing.

We see it. When it's appropriate to act, he will make that clear.
>>
>>117808
Well stated, indeed. There's just one small problem. Every word of it is complete horseshit.
>>
>>117838
Hillary's Emails was a scandal out of nothing. You have no leg to stand on if that's how you're going to try to deflect this.
>>
>>117832
Exactly.
There was already talk of Russian involvement in the election and I am sure that some parts of the government (most likely the FBI) were starting to look into it.

Questions were being asked: Who hacked the DNC? Were voting machines hacked? What other forms of involvement could be considered? Who are they players? Who was in contact with whom? What was the nature and content of their contacts? Were crimes committed? Was the safety and sovereignty of the US compromised?

All perfectly reason, they are just doing just there doing their job. It's what they get paid to do. No witch hunt or anti-Trump conspiracy.

Regardless, The wire taps of the Russian embassy/ambassador was routine and revealed Flynn's contacts. We now know that others in the campaign, the transition and the new WH had some form of contact that, however innocent they may have been, would have been noted by the surveillance agencies and may have raised flags.

So, there need not be direct taps of Trump to have the surveillance taking notes.
>>
>>117839
>17 intelligence agencies
>it's all the democrats doing
you see nothing you blind fool
>>
>>117836
>But if an American gets on the line, they have to hang up UNLESS they have a warrant to listen in.

while this can be fine and well, i've seen many a law enforcer take things into their own hands and disregard everything legally (sorry for anecdotal crap but true).
of course i don't really care that much because i obey the law and have nothing to hide anyway.
but meh, i do think this is certainly an issue trump should just let go.
>>
>>117840
"Liberalism used to mean something good, now it's a place holder for authoritarian collectivists who think economics is voodoo and rights come from government"

Anon 2015

>>117841
Hehe, good one.
>>
>>117846
Quit quoting yourself. You didn't say anything profound except "libruls are doo doo heads!"
>>
>>117843
Your appeal to authority means nothing to me.

We need to drain the swamp for a reason.

Are you peeps unaware that the Yemen raid was sabotaged?

All this stuff about leaks is evidence that thete is a spy in the white house. Probably an Obama staff member.

You are acting like this is bad for Trump. But it's obvious partisan bitching. Hes making America great again while democrats actively try to sabotage him.

He will uncover this conspiracy to undermine America, and your party will never recover.
>>
>>117851
That's not my post. Im just quoting it because it made you so sad lol.
>>
>>117852
>We need to drain the swamp
Who is "we" and how are Goldman Sachs and The Mercer Family going to drain the swamp?
>>
>>117830
You are an actual democratic shill IRL aren't you? Trump, who was personally effected by 9/11, does not want one to happen on his watch during the beginning of his presidency. You are a gigantic weasel wording nigger and there was absolutely no reason for the 9th circuit judges to interfere other than partisanship. If one of those people let in during this month commits an attack the democratic party should never show its face in public again.
>>
>>117852
>appeal to authority
>the president alerted us, the public, to the democrats' nefarious activities
>therefore, they have committed atrocious acts against the motherland
>case closed

>appeal to authority
>>
>>117856
>Trump was personally effected
Stopped reading there. Come back when you graduate high school.
>>
>>117854
Sure it's not.
>>
>>117852
>All this stuff about leaks is evidence that thete is a spy in the white house

Same intellectual double bind:
>These leaks are false news
>The leaks are real

>Are you peeps unaware that the Yemen raid was sabotaged?

How are the paranoia meds working. I hope they kick in soon.
>>
The abject retardation of democrats is truly stunning.

ATTENTION DEMOCRATS: We are not the party of Bush. You are on the losing side of the culture war if you keep fighting the ghost of Bush.
>>
>>117855
lol
They will drain themselves. Trust them. Trust in Trump!
>>
>>117855
>Who is "we"

Just about everybody minus you.

>evil white rich people can drain the swamp?

They can help drain the swamp because their business skills are exactly what is needed to shrink a beurocracy down to the necessities.

Any more words you need explained,
>>
>>117858
Awww shit, time to let in all the mudslime """refugees""" now. I have truly been stumped.
>>
>>117862
No they won't; otherwise Steve Bannon wouldn't be head of NSA.
>>
>>117672
>I only see the world through a partisan lens
>What do rightists do?

>he asked while posting in a thread revolving around a WaPo article

Get some self awareness.
>>
>>117860
Once again democrats use their stupidity as a devate tactic

Lol

Let me explain. The leaks are real, of course. But the reporting that insinuates there is a trump-russia-conspiracy is fake news.

When human beings speak, its not always perfect. But when you make an effort to understand words, rather than desperately looking to attack, you can understand people quite easily.

This has been the left's ptoblem with President Trump since the beginning. This is also why you are finding less republicans interested in explaining things to you, over and over.
>>
>>117844
Oh I think everyone agrees with you. I was just repeating the law for anyone not informed. Of course they bend the rules. But that Flynn stuff wouldn't have seen the light of day if it werent for a warrant (unless when dealing with the presidency they just say 'fuck it' and pursue justice).

>>117856
You just re-iterated your own post and called me

>weasel wording nigger

You essentially just called me smart because I beat your crap logic. I'm flattered.

>Trump, who was personally effected by 9/11

The fact that the POTUS is patriotic is not news to anyone left or right. I'm arguing he's dumb, not unpatriotic. I'm sure he loves his country.

That court explained itself by the way, they didnt reject his order just to be a dick. President Trump failed to show them credible evidence that there was a security threat from those countries, and he has since been unable to provide them with the evidence he is supposed to have. You may get away with pulling shit out of your ass on the internet, but he actually has to have something in his hand to do shit.
>>
>>117876
The president has the authority to bar any class of immigrants at any time. Everything you just said about the legality is a lie, Trump doesn't have to show SHIT to these democrat shills in the 9th circuit. Fuck Somalians, fuck Yemens, Iraqis, fuck Syrians, fuck Iranians, fuck Libyans, and fuck you. You'll obviously get BTFO in a few days anyway but you cunts cheerleading for entry from these muslim shitholes in the first days of a new administration will be remembered.
>>
>>117879
The president has SUPREME authority, and WILL NOT BE QUESTIONED
>>
>>117876
>taking "weasel wording" as a compliment

Interesting. I wonder what this "person" would find insulting.
>>
>>117880
>>117879
Unless the GOP destroy the constitution and crowned Trump God Emperor of America, his powers is limited and restrained. The purging of liberals isn't going to happen any time soon.
>>
>>117880
>What is the executive branch
Step up your game Shareblue.
>>
>>117879
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

Immigrants to US since 1984. I couldnt find some countries data on it for whatever reason (some we only took refugees from). But even if we take the largest one, Iran, thats 10k per year. These are tiny numbers. Hardly the hordes Trump is talking about.

Fuck Somalians: 100,000+
fuck Yemens: 0
Iraqis: 153,000 (this country Trump removed from his list when Iraq bitched)
fuck Syrians: 68,000
fuck Iranians: 358,000
fuck Libyans: 0
and fuck you: 1
>>
>>117881
An actual argument to my post here would piss me right off >>117830
>>
>>117886
what a pointless post
>>
>>117887
Would it really? That's so interesting.
>>
>>117889
I just wanted to illustrate that besides a few small communities, you probably have never met someone from Libya or Yemen.

I've met one Iranian in my entire life and he was clearly in America because his parents were LOADED. I dunno, people are so concerned over minorities that make up less than 1% of the pop. With mexicans you have a real issue, 26 million and counting, but arguing over the amount of Iranians is kind of stupid.
>>
>>117852
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>117891
they're no problem until they walk into a public space and open fire
>>
>>117894
>implying that /pol/ isn't what 4chan is known for
>implying /pol/ isn't what most new blood is coming for
>implying that 4chan wasn't always a conservative site
>implying that /pol/ isn't the future of 4chan
>>
>>117896
before /pol/ 4chan was known for lots of stuff

ever since /pol/ 4chan has pretty much died as a cultural force on the internet

all it's known for now is xenophobia (whether real or just for pretend)

rip 4chan
>>
>>117898
The two golden ages of 4chan were back when we were still known as an edgy meme and weeb hobby site (basically the early years before Chanology, and the middle years of 2006-2009). Now we're apparently the vanguard of a new age fascist movement. Such are the times.
>>
>>117891
A pointless point x2

>not ALL [insert demograpgic] are like that!!!

How many times do i need to hear this? Every fucking day, i hear this shit.
>>
>>117894
>leftists start shit
>leftists get smacked down

>WAH WAH MOMMY THE RACIST WON'T LET ME BE IGNORANT
>>
>>117899
Gamergate amplify said fascist trends.
>>
>>117899
That's because every other website is controlled by leftists.

If you don't like /pol/ you can go anywhere else.

Of course, leftists cannot allow wrong thoughts to exist, so here we are. The partisan back and fourth will persist as long as the revolutionaries are filled eith hate.
>>
>>117901
What are you even talking about? The only one getting a smackdown is your president. Almost every day since elected.
>>
>>117905
I am anywhere else. I am on /news/
>>
>>117912
>i don't understand your point lolz xddd

Great argument you idiot.
>>
>>117916
No, you didn't understand my point. My point is keep /pol/ in /pol/
This isn't /pol/-lite
>>
>>117920
Anon's arguement is that 4chan's on the right since day one; and if you're a lefty, then GTFO.
>>
>>117924
I've been here since day one and that's blatant revisionism. Get out of here, child.
>>
>>117920
Your fake news is going to get BTFO. We /pol/ now.
>>
>>117910
Nobody is buying this crap. Its been like 2 years of non-stop...

>TRUMP IS A HILLARY PLANT
>TRUMP IS RACIST
>SEXIST
>XENOPHOBIC
>HE'S NOT EVEN A CONSERVATIVE
>HOMOPHOBIC
>POLLS SAY TRUMP IN A "FREEFALL"
>ISLAMOPHOBIC
>SEXUAL PREDATOR
>INCEST IVANKA AND HE HATES HIS YOUNGER DAUGHTER
>RAPE
>CHILD MOLESTATION
>RUSSIA CONSPIRACY
>PUTIN PUTIN PROSTITUTES AND PEE
>HE'S WORKING FOR RUSSIA TO CAUSE WORLD WAR THREE
>ANTISEMITE
>HITLER HITLER STALIN HITLER

surely i forgot something, but you get the point.

Shut up.
>>
>>117929
Nobody still here has been here since day one. Classic newfag mistake trying to act that old.
>>
>>117930
You do realized that /pol/ is now infested with lefties.
>>
Build wall
>>
>>117894
I want Hitler to rise again. You can't always get what you want.
>>
>>117936
I just came back from there. I was surprised by the number of threads critical of the GodEmperor.
>>
>>117910
> being this deluded
libtards got BTFO every single step of the way
>>
>>117934
Okay, day two. Happy?
>>
>>117556
>why people are concluding that what trump said is true or false at this point.
the NSA has every phone call on record since the early 2000's. Trump is right, he and everyone else is being wiretapped
>>
>>117943
Before the election. I said since the election.
>>
>>117948
So you got so BTFO that you had to make two other threads? Haha what a pussy.
>>
>>117898
>ever since /pol/ 4chan has pretty much died as a cultural force on the internet
>all it's known for now is xenophobia
nigger we memed a fucking president into office!!
>>
>>117947
Still the same.
>>
>>117953
>we
It's always hilarious when people think /pol/ is one person.
>>
>>117936
They talk a lot of shit and constantly get btfo

But tbh i left before the election was over. Its just memes.
>>
>>117955
is this bait? we is not singular
>>
>>117953
no you fucking didn't
midwest hicks did
>>
>>117944
Don't reply to me, disgusting filth.
>>
>>117959
implying im not in the midwest
>>
>>117962
okay...
now you've completely changed what you originally said

that's arguing with midwest hicks for you...
>>
>>117895
I agree
>>
>>117960
I can reply to whomsoever I please.
>>
>>117964
no. /pol/ got me and many others here in the midwest to vote trump(not to mention influencing the whole world). you cant argue at all
>>
>>117970
i'm not arguing. it's just not true
>>
>>117971
lol. what isnt? that /pol/ is 4chan? that we memed trump into office? that im not actually in the midwest? what ARE you talking about anon?
>>
>>117955
Thays the reddit meme magic kids that ruined /pol/. They still make Trump threads and roleplay like they give a guck about real life.

Grats moot its dead, fucking kike.
>>
>>117970
This is such a fucking joke

Regular people voted Trump into office. It wasn't even a white uprising or anything like that.

Normal Americans voted with common sense. That is far more beautiful and meaningful than your gay ass memes.

My mother became politically active this election and drove across the country campaigning. What did you do? Post funny pictures? Get over yourself.
>>
>>117980
Just because they're "normal americans" doesn't mean they deserve a pass for making stupid choices and being uneducated and proud of it. The MSM may insistt on lionizing the American public as infallible but if one voted for a conman then one served as a useful idiot.
>>
>>117555
you mean like Obama didn't wire tap Merkel in '10, and those AP reporters in '09?
>>
>>117995
Such a nasty woman.
>>
>>117995
>Look at me, I'm smarter than everyone else and my opinion is more valid because I'm a pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>117868
>muh WaPo boogeyman

What's funny is that Imperator Trump can't trust his own Pravda-like conduits, and keeps putting his foot in his mouth by quoting their fake reports.
>>
>>117998
Not him but you're both pseudo-intellectuals.
>>
>>118000
I don't consider myself an intellectual at all, I'm just an guy with an opinion like everyone else should be.
>>
>>118000

>not him but no u ;(
>>
>>118001
normalfag get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Republican Sen. Ben Sasse (Neb.) on Saturday called on President Trump to release information backing up his bombshell claims that former President Barack Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower during the campaign.

>“We are in the midst of a civilization-warping crisis of public trust, and the President’s allegations today demand the thorough and dispassionate attention of serious patriots," Sasse said in a statement.
>>
>>118003
This is really transparent and pathetic. Go back to facebook.
>>
>>118004
Trump is a headline reader.
>I don't need to provide evidence. Someone wrote about it on the internet.
>>
>>118016
If that doesn't speak to you.
Most of you will ignore any kind of news that contradicts with your ideology. Stop being hypocritical.
>>
>>118004
Backing up?

Hasn't he heard? The President of the united states just tweeted the info. I don't remember anyone questioning Obama's tweets.
>>
>>118017
>implying there isn't an objective standard of quality in journalism
>>
>>118023
Twitter is not a valid news source no matter who is tweeting.
>>
>>118025
Unbiased journalism is a myth. The main goal behind journalism is ultimately propaganda.
>>
>>118027
Even when news organizations tweet links to news articles you retard?
>>
>>117596
Nixon didn't get a warrant. I doubt Obama was stupid enough to not get one of his pocket judges to sign off on it first. I also wouldn't be surprised if the FBI did it completely out of their own volition.
>>
>>118023
I don't seem to recall Obama's tweets indiscriminately accusing people of crimes...
>>
>>118029
I agree. That's why I pretty much just side with Donalds twitter. The news may not be 100% unbiased, but Donald is 100% biased and I'm a 100% kind of guy.
>>
>>118033
Yeah, because he was busying scheming with his secrete aids to wire political opponents and bomb arab children.
>>
>>118034
>I'm a 100% kind of guy
What the hell does that mean? You're proud of being 100% an idiot?
>>
>>118035
Yeah, but do you have a twitter source for that? I only get my news from twitter, you see.
>>
>>118036
Are proud a being an 100% an hypocrite?
> muh he is an idiot because he doesn't do what I want
>>
>>117900
until you grow up
>>
>>118069
Good one...
>>
>>118069
It's a dumb argument, ethnic groups act in a specific behavior.
>>
>>118075
Yeah but not ALL of them!!!!!!

God i hate this era's philosophy
>>
>>117760
>It used to mean something good, now it's a place holder for authoritarian collectivists who think economics is voodoo and rights come from government
That's an impressive lack of self-awareness right there.
>>
>>117896
>>implying that /pol/ isn't what 4chan is known for
Used to be leet internet hackers, newfag
>>implying /pol/ isn't what most new blood is coming for
It was porn at first, fappening. People like seeing crazy, and I could give less of a fuck if people come to see /pol/
>>implying that 4chan wasn't always a conservative site
Either a new fag or thought the old niggerniggernigger spam was serious. Can't honestly believe the bush threads were never a thing.
>>implying that /pol/ isn't the future of 4chan
I fucking hope not. It's full retard.
>>117938
No you don't. But you might with president orange becoming supreme seeker of truth.
>>
>>118106
>according to my misunderstanding of republicans, you are displaying a lack of self awareness
>>
>>118111
>oh me oh my we republicans are so misunderstood
boo hoo
>>
>>118161
>being this triggered
>>
>>118111
How am I misunderstanding Republicans? Most conservatives, especially the ones here on 4chinz, tend to be extremely authoritarian, rely on collectivist identity politics nonsense even more than the SJWs they whine about, and still fall for right-wing economic nonsense when it led to disaster a century ago- and will likely be even worse this time due to automation and AI weakening what little leverage the working class has.
>>
this has got to be the most annoying right wing takeover in history
>>
>>118174

>conservatives rely on collectivist identity politics nonsense even more than the SJWs

wait

HOLY FUCK you're right. I'm a democrat now. I take it all back and Trump is a racist and all that stuff, the hookers and pee and everything is real.
>>
>>118110
4chan prided itself on being ultra-counterculture.
I don't think it could in good faith have been binned as liberal or conservative.
>>
>>118178
Please explain to me how being a conservative traditionalist is NOT collectivist? You emphasize country and family over the individual. It's liberals who give more freedom to the individual, hence why they're SJWs. What part of that is hard? You just sound like a dumb, confused teenager.
>>
>>118184
It's not collectivist because LIBERTY is America's main thing. A conservative wants to conserve individuality and freedom.
>>
>>118185
Most conservatives just pay lip service to that, where in reality religion and duty to community precede it. Hence collectivist. Sorry.
>>
>>118185
The problem is that Trump is an outrageous president, but that doesn't seem to budge his approval raitings one way or another.
Conservatives always approve no matter what he does. Liberals always disapprove.
When Trump questions courts and free press, conservatives don't react. When you see something like this, it looks like people are voting for a person or a party to be their savior, rather than voting according to their convictions.
>>
>>118186
>>118190
I guess some people just can't understand certain things

And that's why liberals are a thing
>>
> reminder that you libtards are pathetic.

Reminder than attempting to spread irrationality with irrationality will lead to reduced efficiency and then moron.
>>
presidents don't have the power to unilaterally order a wiretap.
that requires a court order.
>>
yes there is no way The President can get something like a wiretap. it is phsyically impossible.
>>
>>118201
Did anyone SAY it wasn't possible for him to get it? No. Just that he didn't.
>>
>>118202
dude I'm a liberal too it's cool

what time of day are we supposed to take the retarded pills, again?
>>
>>118200
>>118201
But, unilaterally, he could not. He'd have to go through a court, for that to be possible, there would have to be reason to suspect Trump of untoward Russian ties.
>>
>>118203
Wow. That's a dumb comment. Reevaluate your life choices.
>>
>>118201
it's not impossible for anyone with access to the right resources, but it's not something obama had special authority to simply decree and have it be done.
there would have to be stronger substantiating evidence.
>>
>>118206
>there would have to be stronger substantiating evidence
You mean like if his husband met with some foreign fuck on an airplane

or any of the other quadrillion shady things Hillary did, like receive huge foreign donations
>>
>>118110
> Look at me mom, I called the president Orange in the Internet again, I'm so special and smart
>>
>>117633

>Miles away, Sean Spencer's hairs stand on his neck, an ominous feeling overcomes him.

Okay, I gotta applaud you, that was a good finisher to an otherwise meh greentext.
>>
>>117565
I love how he gets all his news from Breit-Bannon-Bart and friends instead of debriefing from his own intelligence agencies. I also like how no one even proof reads his tweets, let alone intervene when he's about to post something profoundly retarded. >"Uh boss maybe you shouldn't post that - "
>"MAGA"
>"Uh.. Okay go right ahead Mr Trump"
>>
>>118185
I love that conservatives spew this LIBERTY bullshit, but when someone wants more rights and more freedom, they will shut that person down at light speed. unless you are white, straight, and christian, conservatives are happy to see you burn.
>>
>>118562
You probably don't understand liberty and freedom if you think that. Typical college student.
>>
>>118571
>I have a complete understanding of liberty and freedom
such hubris
>>
>>118574
>hubris
I take it you think liberty is difficult to understand.

That makes sense. But it's not the case for everyone.
>>
>>118579
Your simple view of it might not be...
>>
>>118581
personal incredulity

Because you found something difficult to understand, or are unaware of how it works, you made out like it's probably not true.
Complex subjects like biological evolution through natural selection require some amount of understanding before one is able to make an informed judgement about the subject at hand; this fallacy is usually used in place of that understanding.

Example: Kirk drew a picture of a fish and a human and with effusive disdain asked Richard if he really thought we were stupid enough to believe that a fish somehow turned into a human through just, like, random things happening over time.

Want to share this fallacy on Facebook? Here's a button for you:

>https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
>>
>>118583
Why do right-wing people talk in fallacies?

Anyway, I said you almost certain don't understand it yourself, not that it isn't real. First you said it's simple, then you said I'm making it out to be not true in the face of its complexity. Make up your mind.
>>
>>118584
You thought I was showing hubris to claim I understood liberty.

That means you must find it difficult to understand.

Check.

And.

Mate.
>>
>>118585
It means you don't understand it, because it's not as simple a subject as you would like to believe. People study politics their whole lives and still don't fully understand these questions, because they are in fact infinitely complicated, and they freely admit this because they are not arrogant buffoons who want everyone around them to think they have a monopoly on an idea. But maybe you'd at least understand that if you had gone to college.
>>
>>118589
You're just kinda dumb bro because it's actually not that complicated, believe me.

>infinitely complicated
the fuck................................. XD

>if you had gone to college
>thinking you can learn about liberty from literal communists
>>
>>118590
Is that what they teach in Sunday school?
>>
>>118591
I'm an athiest, loser.
>>
I hope this
>>118590
is not the same Anon who wrote this
>>118585
because I was pretty entertained until the former comment that smelled of stupidity.
>>
>>118599

>I was pretty entertained until the former comment

you are going the wrong way in time fyi
>>
>>117555
>This is McCarthyism!
>>
People that go along with the Trump delusions and blame the "liberal" media should never internet again.
>>
>>117714
>Swedish government won't be able to cover up any longer.

Why, oh why, do they want to cover it up, anyway. This is something I just can't understand, for the life of me.
>>
>>117576
Jews say he caused a Holocaust. Many such cases!
>>
>>117555
>Trump is losing his marbles
Implying he ever had his marbles
>>
>>118674
>>
>>118646
This is the true irony. I almost believe that Trump is some sort of trickster god in human guise at this point.
>>
>>118670
Because it would show the govt policies are not working, leading to the govt being ousted. Use your brain a little bit anon
>>
>>117555
Reagan was worse.
>>
>>118673

He did actually; but they were very small so he could hold them in his hands
>>
>>117902
Gamergate started off as a /pol/ initiative, but for a moment, it kinda rose above it and seemed like it would become more then what it was initially. It was shaping into something of a civil war between the authoritarian and libertarian wings of the left, something that really is needed. There was a stretch of time where I even sided with GG. Then Milo and a bunch of others rightwing celebrities picked it up, and a crapton of righties began using GG to proselytize and take out their grievances (/pol/ was using the somewhat legitimate portions of GG as a shield beforehand, but it really went to crap afterwards). GG kinda loss a lot of what legitimacy it had after that, and tons of people jumped ship. Liberals weren't going to be the footsoldiers in a battle between two different flavors of authoritarian identitarians.

That doesn't mean that I like the gaming media at all. I think it's stupid that GG's is still some sort of boogeyman to these people.
>>
He's old, his mind is fading. And from decades of being an uneducated pathological liar, he really thinks all of this shit is true. It's like that one episode of South Park.
>>
Good luck americans with your shitty president, haha
>>
>>119036
> I think it's stupid that GG's is still some sort of boogeyman to these people.

Why would it be stupid? GG never did anything useful.

It's mostly known for bullying women who were literally nobodies before to the point they became famous.

>Gamergate started off as a /pol/ initiative

Not even a grass roots gamer movement then?
>>
>>119040
oops
>>119001
>>
>>117864

>hahahaha good goy that's right we're just trying to help everyone out! there's no malicious or malevolent activity involved here, yes trust the goldman sa- i mean succesful business men to not influence legislation and policy for their own monetary profit good goy

Jesus h fuck you get a gold medal for Olympic-grade mental gymnastics, son. Nice job.
>>
>>119058
>some people are rich and it makes me soooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get over it you crybaby communist. rich people are people too!
>>
>>119012
If his mind is going then we've got another Reagan on our hands.
>>
>>119192
So America really is gonna get made great again?

This seems too good to be true
>>
>>119197
I guess if you think that causing the homelessness epidemic by shutting down mental health facilities, tripling the debt, supporting Sadam Hussein, selling arms to Iran and sending money to the Contras, crushing workers rights, and the Star Wars boondoggle was making us great, then more power to you.
>>
>>119199
Whoops I thought I was talking to a patriot.

I see you hate America, well fuck you.
>>
>>119202
It's okay snowflake, if you go back to /pol/, the MAGA echo chamber will have a soothing effect on your butthurt.
>>
>>119208
I'm done with /pol/

They reddit refugees can have it.

It's hilarious to see the other reddit refugees bitching about /pol/

You ruined our board. Now the whole site will suffer. You should have lurked. Moot shouldn't have fucked us. But it's too late now.

Fuck you. Leftism has no safe place on the internet. Get used to it.
>>
>>119212
>No safe space for opposition
>Mad safe space was violated
>>
>>117556
>Intelligence community says it has proof Trump's people had calls with Russia
>Trump says that he's been wiretapped
>"wtf why are people believing him"

HMMMMM
>>
>>119287
Trump got the conspiracy theory from Breitbart.
>>
>>119189

>rich people make me mad

Haha, no kid. There are quite a few rich people I'm not upset about. What I find funny is the mental hoops and hurdles one has to jump through to rationalize pay to play and the see/hear/speak no evil delusions from the trump camp. QUESTION EVERYTHING UNLESS IT'S TRUMP, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO CAUSE FOR ALARM.
>>
>>119395
Whatever, commie. You're all so transparent.

>There are quite a few rich people I'm not upset about.

Why not give the benefit of the doubt?

None of Trump's picks have had a chance to fuck up yet.

Trump, the blue collar billionaire, has recruited other patriotic billionaires to his team.

Who else would know how to do these jobs? Welfare queens?
>>
>>119288
Wikileaks and Assange support him.
>>
>>119681
In the sense that the CIA spies on everyone, including Trump?
>>
>>119677

>why not give the benefit of the doubt

Do you think Trump is an ethical politician?
>>
>>119802
>Do you think Trump is an ethical politician?
He may not be an ethical businessman, or personal life, but so far he's been very ethical in his politics.
The only caveat I'd accept (though I'd disagree) is the tax return thing.
>>
>>119802
He is an ethical man, period. He's risking his life and taking on the establishment for America.

Sheeple are too blinded by memes to see it.
>>
>>119803
That's some gold medal mental gymnastics right there.
>>
>>119677
>Blue collar billionaire
>Never worked a blue collar job in his life

Hmmmm
>>
Poets often use many words to say a simple thing. It takes thought and time and rhyme to make a poem sing. With music and words I've been playing. For you I have written a song. To be sure that you'll know what I'm saying, I'll translate as I go along.
>>
>>119677
Devos fucked up her interview pretty bad and that was the only one I paid attention to
>Patriotic
Does that word me "People who screw over the American public for person gain" to you?
Don't get me started on the Exxon fgt
>Who else would know how to do these jobs?
Other qualified individuals?
>>
>>119803
>so far he's been very ethical in politics
It doesn't bode well when you reject ethics training for your transition team.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-ethics-white-house-235586

Or when you get Facetime with a donor after receiving 1 million.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-donors-2020-235632

>>119805
Being ethical and "taking on the establishment" are not mutually exclusive, and I'd argue against the latter.
>>
>>120001

*You can be unethical while taking on the establishment, and I'd argue against the latter.
>>
>>119810
>I don't understand that
>CHECKMATE

>>119813
>Devos fucked up her interview pretty bad
wow that really matters

>HURR RICH PEOPLE HAVE MONEY AND JOBS WTF IS HAPPENING

>>120001
>i don't understand the establishment
>but you're wrong
>>
>>120042
Wow
>>
>>120042
>>HURR RICH PEOPLE HAVE MONEY AND JOBS WTF IS HAPPENING
It's OK if they're rich, they just shouldn't be former oil executives, goldman sachs executives, and climate change deniers
Because that reeks of conflict of interests. If you're wealthy, fine, they represent you.

For the rest of us, that's not OK. Especially when you ran a campaign as a populist. And if you're working class and support this corrupt bullshit at your own community's expense, that's an order of magnitude more pitiful.
>>
>>120046
Here's a tip, stop acting like misunderstanding things is an argument.

It's like most of the time you fucks do that shit.
>>
>>120047
>they just shouldn't be former oil executives, goldman sachs executives, and climate change deniers
Why not?

You understand that Goldman sachs is the top dog? If you are the best at that job, you would work for Goldman Sachs. Even if you are a good person, that's the best job for you.

Listen, I understand how devilish those people are. Trust that.

Trump is one of the few billionaires who is different. And he knows the billionaires who are different like him.

That's our team. These people got rich, and they understand the system is fucking terrible.

Trump and his allies are effectively stabbing the corrupt shadow government right in the eye.

He's risking it all, for us. His own son received faux anthrax in the mail, and the campaign didn't skip a beat. Not that anyone gave a fuck about that hahaha.
>>
>>120051
I guess that's one way to read into Trump's choices.
He sort of squandered my trust after he opined for repealing dodd frank because his friends can't borrow money or somesuch.
And then went all in with the extractive resources industry.
And turned Trumpcare into a taxbreak for the wealthy with no protection for Americans fallen on hard times.
>>
>>120057
>He sort of squandered my trust after he opined for repealing dodd frank because his friends can't borrow money or somesuch.
You're full of shit. You never gave him a chance. Everything you're saying is bullcap.

Quit pretending like you're so open-minded. Obviously just hate the guy like every other liberal.

Dumb racist fuck
>>
>>120042

Can you fill me on what you define the establishment as? And I don't imply this question condescendingly, as it's become an ambiguous, catch-all boogeyman buzzword that has come to mean "group of people that I don't like" to which people can't agree on.

If you are implying that the establishment is synonymous with being unethical, that's fine, but don't try to convince yourself that you can't become your own establishment when fighting others.
>>
>>120062

WE GOT A FUCKING MIND READER HERE FOLKS.
>>
>>120081
I read your post, and I read it a thousand times before that.

You don't like Trump and you desperately wish that more people would hate America with you

>:((((((

>>120079
The establishment are the people who really control the world.
>>
>>120079
Clinton and every single liberal, muslim, jew, and gay living in the United States.
>>
>>120092
That's not what anyone thinks. If you think this, stop.
>>
>>120079

The Establishment, otherwise know as the Cathedral, is generally understood as a progressive, idealistic, blank-slatist view of the world that shifts the “Overton Window” always further to the Left. The Establishment is maintained by left leaning, well-meaning, virtue signaling intellectuals who say things that may not hold up to careful inspection. But think twice about saying “That’s not true!” if the Establishment priests assert something.

The Establishment has a certain outlook.

1. It is Blank Slatist (what Steven Pinker called SSM, if I recall correctly). It believes human nature is mostly fluid and can be changed for the better. It lacks what Thomas Sowell called the “Tragic Vision.”

2. The Establishment is leveling–it dislikes hierarchies of merit (for some reason, pop stars and athletes are allowed to be rich, as Thilo Sarrazin noted).

3. An annoying aspect of the Establishment is that It is sanctimonious, always seeking enemies on the Right and bad-thinkers within the left–people who don’t think right and who need to be isolated or re-educated. This is a niche for the so-called Social Justice Warriors. As Steven Pinker said, “Man is a sanctimonious animal.”

(Members of designated victim groups are, as a tendency, allowed to be more outspoken when voicing correctly incorrect thoughts.)

4. The Establishment (or the community of its adherents) is cosmopolitan in the way that suburban liberals and childless urbanites are cosmopolitan–it likes the Other, it gets a frisson of delight from proximity with a wide variety of people–but only if it doesn’t have to send its kids to failing urban public schools.
>>
>>120097
As an expansion of 4, it thinks that ethnically heterogeneous societies work as well as more-or-less uniform nation states. It thinks that inside every Lebanon is a Switzerland waiting to get out. The Establishment thinks that the Habsburg Monarchy would have been better off without the military, the Church, and the dynasty (the very things that probably held it together).

(as pointed out here: https://20committee.com/2012/12/18/why-the-european-union-is-not-the-habsburg-monarchy-2-0/ )

Those who worship at the Establishment think that wars are mistakes, that democracy is the natural state of of any political community, and that we all have many rights but very few duties. Establishment adherents promote the multiplication of “duty-less rights.”

Many social problems arise from people being denied their rights–such as the right to housing, health care, a free education.

The Establishment believes in “radical egalitarianism,” defined here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/08/radical_egalitarianism_is_the_real_threat_.html

The Establishment dislikes Robert Conquest, Thomas Sowell, Edmund Burke, and Adam Smith. and Charles Murray. And Roger Scruton. And Aristotle. but not Rousseau.
>>
>>120097
>>120098
This quickly breaks down when you attempt to be this specific.

The establishment is multifaceted and at times contradictory.

Truth is, we don't actually know who or what they are.

It's a grave situation, considering that.
>>
>>120079
!. The lugenpresse
@. Corporatists (mostly DemocRATs)
#. Academia
$. The administrative state.
>>
>>120113
False. These are merely tools of the establishment.
>>
>>120097
So it's not the people who abuse money and power for the sake of more money and power while stepping voer the common man, it's people who have a political opinion you don't like?
>>120103
>Truth is, we don't actually know who or what they are.
So it's a boogeyman?
>>
>>120051
>Trump is one of the few billionaires who is different.
If he's different why did he put a bunch of devilish people into office?
>>
>>120120
You're really retarded.

Just another commie, nothing to see here folks. Every post is the same.
>>
>>120121
>if Trump isn't evil, why do I feel this way?

You're as retarded as teh commie
>>
>>120121
To destroy the administrative state. Everyone he has picked has a history of trying to destroy said agencies from the outside.
>>
>>120051
I get that you want to believe, and that Trump has made every promise under the sun, but think about this critically. if I promise you a pony, how do you know i have a pony to give? or that I know where to get one? or that I can tell the difference between a cute, healthy pony, and an old, sick one?

Trump has never worked for anyone but himself. he has only ever run a family-owned real estate business. he has never had to listen to a boss. he has never had to wrangle shareholders. he has never done anything that did not make him rich.

Every government official has a boss. Even the President can get smacked around by Congress or any federal judge. Every government official has shareholders to work with (or around). they are called voters. being a government official does not make you money. that isn't even remotely the point of being a high level official. in fact, if it makes you money, that is actually a bad thing!

Trump has never written a law, voted on a law, nor enforced a law. as far as we can tell, he has never read a law, either! He can promise you a pony, but how do you know that he knows the difference between a pony and a crocodile?
>>
>>119803
are you mad? he picked an oil CEO as his Secretary of State! screw the lobbyists, he got the fucking industry, itself!
>>
>>119681
yeah, but he never cited Wikileaks as a source. that Wikileaks dump came after Trump's weird tirade.

and, if he did know about it, before hand, why not do something about it and not blast out sensitive information on the internet? Why demand that Congress investigate it, when he OWNS the Department of Justice?

BTW, its a federal crime to report on the existence of a wiretap. if there really was a tap, Trump would be facing charges
>>
>>117606
>5 rubles have been deposited into your account
>>
>>117791
y-yeah, I'm sure h-he's gonna LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 a-any day now!
>>
>>119189
Yes good goy, pay no attention to the (((Goldman Sachs))) executives behind the curtain, that swamp will be drained any day now!
>>
>>117896
>literally admitting loud and proud that /pol/tards are newfags from reddit
>is so much of a newfag that he doesn't remember Bush threads during his administration and ron paul threads that lasted through 2012

>>>/thedonald/
>>
>>117936
4chan has always been politically contrarian, now that the Republicans are in power the site will begin to lean away from the right.

Also Drumpfkins are the most easily triggered people on the entire internet.
>>
>>119681
>Assange
>not a full Ivan shill
>>
>>120129
This is absolutely gayest more pretentious reply I ever received. I hope for your sake you are VERY young. I mean like 13, if you're 14 fucking end it.
>>
>>120165
Nice argument
>>
>>120166
Why should I argue with your stupid ass feelings?

I'm sick of explaining shit to you people. All you try to do is convince people to be retarded with you. Not like you fucks have ever given Trump a chance.
>>
>>120169
Cool argument bro
>>
>>120165

Damn, I never thought of INSULTING others on 4CHAN of all places before. I gotta try this new tactic next time I post.
>>
>>120170
>>120172
HEY CALM THE FUCK DOWN
>>
>>120157
Let me pose this to you. Assange, Manning, Snowden are trapped and wanted. They want to be free. They want the Truth out. They want people Awaken. Just like all the whistle blowers, Anonymous Collective, Haks. We all want the same thing. We want them to come clean and free us. Life is about choices. The first choice the Elites have is to come clean and atone for, then own what they have been doing all these years, decades, centuries. Look up the Assange, "I don't have a problem. You have a problem." Video. True Anonymous and their families, Whistle Blowers (Seth Rich), Haks (Gucifer) have died to bring the world the Truth. It is time for people to stop thinking of themselves and collectively move forward to a better world instead of lining their pockets with the play money the "Cabal Elites" give you for working your worthless slave life away at the grind stone. Be something more! Stand up! There are more of US then there are of THEM. WAKE THE FUCK UP, People. This is a war for your souls we are fighting here. I don't care about Putin, undersea faeries, or whatever; that's all just a distraction. And even if Russia was doing what the Cabal is alleging them to have done, then good on them. They're helping all of us build a better, freer Democracy.
>>
>>120175
>Flynn conversations with Russia leaked
>Assange claims that a network of democrats and spies leaked it in order to cause instability
Nah he's just an Ivan cocksucker. I used to believe in Wikileaks too.
>>
>how should we handle losing the election?
>Russia conspiracy theories!
>>
>>120091
>if you don't like Trump you must hate America
Wow, that's pretty bold
>>
>>120185
Thanks. That's one of the best words.
>>
>>120123
3/10
>>
>>117695
>>117709

[Terrorism in France intensifies]
>>
>>117754

There's one.

Take all immigrants.
Put them away.

Boats, trains, planes. See if I care.

Shoot them on sight if they come back without papers or ID. Deal with the temporary (((backlash))) for about 2 weeks, which is the time people stop giving a fuck about anything.

Australia does it. It works. And don't you dare compare it to "Muh concentration camps".
>>
>>117797

>and pursuing it would be him just admitting he's a racist who hates muslims.

Which would be bad for leddit and twitterfags, but would increase his popularity.

People are tired of muslims.
>>
>>120235
What they need to do is start torturing them on live TV and mount thier heads up on pikes along the boarder. Lets see how much they want to immigrate when we take a strong stance that we dont want em here. America is a white ethnostate empire, and sometimes the white man must take up the burden to burn out the untermensch.
>>
>>120235
I agree. All illegal aliens and their dependents need to go.

>>120273
Hold it right there, my opinion!
Now that I see this retarded Nazi agree with you, I can no longer support sane immigration policy.

I am now a progressive. Gj,>>120273
so persuasive.
>>
>>120235
>>120273
>>120328

Can the 20 year old's please leave? Eye roll inducing awkwardness.
>>
>>120435
Dude I was serious that retarded bullshit turned me into a progressive.

When is the next cuck orgy?
>>
Only Leftist Fascist would read CUCK central the WP / TP , try again you have lost you marbles .
>>
>>120463

>guys i used the word cuck again please love me
>>
>>120823
Considering that I am now a progressive that hurt my feelings

YOU RACIST
>>
>>119686

Is that even true? Where's the evidence that the CIA was spying on Americans?
>>
Hey yall I just want to celebrate. Trump has went one week without an embarrassing tweet and this one is soon to be forgotten. God bless America!
>>
>>120824

Step up, son.
>>
>>117640
Nice argument there mate
>>
>>120827
What an achievement. America is truly Great Again™
>>
>>120825
Wikileaks
>>
>>121168
And who gave wikileaks that intelligence?
Who confirmed it wasn't edited?
How do we know that intelligence services being able to hack electronic devices suggests that they're spying on Americans?
>>
>>121170
>How do we know that intelligence services being able to hack electronic devices suggests that they're spying on Americans?

That was never in question. But they do need a court order, so if you're getting your "wires tapped", you're already under investigation for a crime.
>>
>>121170
People usually just take Assange at face value because FUCK THE MAN. A lot of leaks are pretty believable though, especially with the way the governments react.

I do think Assange definitely has an angle though, and not one that is in the interest of Western democracies. Even if the leaks themselves bring to light issues that should be resolved, it's still eroding confidence in our institutions, which makes it easier for resurgent powers to challenge and harm us. This would be less of a problem if wikileaks wasn't leaking documents exclusively from Western nations, leading to people believing that the West is abnormally corrupt, and hyping up the narrative that the West must be overthrown.
>>
>>121172
>But they do need a court order, so if you're getting your "wires tapped", you're already under investigation for a crime.
I remember being this naive.
>>
>>121173
>leading to people believing that the West is abnormally corrupt

Democracies will always be the most corrupt systems imaginable. Assange is right in backing the nazi party in Australia. Only monarchy or fascism can guarantee minimal corruption.
>>
>>121174
I remember not being a tinfoil hat-wearing, inforwars-watching internet conspiracy theorist. I remember it is if it were moments ago. Oh wait
>>
>>121175
>monarchy or fascism
I hear this meme a lot. Are there really people who think it's funny?
>>
>>121175
>Democracies will always be the most corrupt systems imaginable
You mean communism.
>>
>>121181
/pol/, the alt-right, and the neo-reactionaries.
>>
>>121184
retard, thsts just a liberal false flagging.

Not a single one of us even contemplates

You're probably samefagging right now
>>
>>121185
Contemplates monarchy*
See its such stupid bullshit i forgot to type it. Fuckin faggot.
>>
>>121186
Oh right, you guys don't like kings. Maybe what you're looking for is a Tsar?
>>
>>121190
All I want is liberty.

My fellow patriots and I can handle the rest.
>>
>>121193
>someone disagrees with me
>THEY HAVE STOLEN MY LIBERTY
my friend, this is what liberty is all about
>>
>>121186
>>121185

/pol/ and the alt-right are more on the fascism side, but nRx want to turn back the enlightenment and herald in an age of corporate feudalism.
>>
>>121195

>>121199
>nRx
Who?

Im guessing that's some retards trying to subvert the right, as they always do.

Most likely its just commies again. So boring.
>>
>>121199
>the alt-right

You mean those people who don't like globalism facerape?

Wow how "alternative" and bizarre lolz
>>
>>121201
nRx are mostly edgy libertarians.
>>
>>121203
I'm mostly referring to Richard Spencer and his crowd.
>>
>>121204
Hm, ok thx.

We're going through some political realignment.
>>
his tweet right after that was about arnold schwarzenegger's ratings on the apprentice

I can't tell if he's just trying to distract us or he seriously believes what he's tweeting. I used to think it was the former but I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>121222
>does the multi billionaire who became president against all odds have any idea what he's doing?
>>
>>121201
>So boring
>Everything I don't like is "so boring"
You should get some new material. It's getting BORING
>>
>>121203
>lolz
You sure are obnoxious
>>
>>121256
Iz thiz better?
>>
>>121255
>no u
>BORING

Just teasin'

You guy are ok

Jk
>>
>>121294
lulz!
iz zo much gooder xD
>>
>>121296
>zo gooder
Lol

If only you know my language. You just complimented my cock suck ability faggot!
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-taxes-idUSKBN16M03C?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

This might be relevant, as thanks to this ugly lesbian Trump might go into another twitter rant soon. Looking forward to that!
>>
>>117695
"lies" says the obvious shill line
>>
>>121224

nope
>>
> Schwarzenegger announced Friday that he would not return to the show for another season
So, he will not be back?
>>
>>123114
lol
>>
>>117558 they're trying to make him play the game known as "cover your ass"
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.