[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22-Year-Old Degenerate Spends 50K on Procedures, is Aiming to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>117306
>>>/reddit/
>>
Gross
>>
>>117301
LOL this is about 12 steps further than getting some silly or shitty tattoos as a teen or early 20's person. I'm sure when they realize in their 30s' what they've actually done to themselves, they'll end it.

OR, maybe we should stop praising and giving attention to people like this and they'll get bored and die off. One of the biggest problems today is you don't have to do anything productive or valuable to get international attention and support. You just need social media.

>he plans to have his genitals, nipples and bellybutton removed next

Suicide by age 32
>>
Based Tzimisce
>>
>>117301
Bogpilled?
>>
>>117301
People believe they are better than gods: better than everyone else, including you and me. People of all age get what they need to break them of this egotistical notion. It's so easy to here a "report" of an incident and "assuming" the individual didn't deserve it. I imagine tons of tears have been shed for people who did severely bad things. Or were willing to do them in a different way that they considered ok. People need to accept responsibility for their destiny. Or fail and die. It is the only answer that matters.
>>
>>117301
>genderless alien
epitome of ironic memes taken too far
>>
>>117359
Mm
>>
>White person can spend tens of thousands of dollars turning themselves into a freak because THAT'S MY ANTI-GENDER SHITLORD!

Wow, I finally believe in white privilege.
>>
>>117434
>t. professional quote maker
>>
Ayyy
>>
>>117301
Quick rundown?
>>
>>117301
its even more hilarious that retards like here even give him the attention he wants
>>
>>120870
Retard
>>
Where do people like this get the money for so much surgery/body modification? He's sunk like four bachelor's degrees worth of money into this already.
>>
aaaa
>>
>>120950
Gofundme and other sites where retards throw their money into a hole to support the mentally ill like the one in the op
>>
>>117434
Why are there so many of these strange tangentially germane posts that ramble on about morals? They are all over /news/
>>
>>121060
The importance of morality cannot be stated enough.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>121060
Our happy little home sprung a leak. Ukrainian propaganda and 6-7 occupy dems threads popped up right after a wave of race-bait threads were deleted by a janitor.

Or more likely you are a step from realizing that /news/ only has like 8 unique posters a day with a monthly average of around 40. Any new people are going to make a noticeable difference.
>>
>>122832
proper response
>>
>>122832
underrated
>>
>>117301
KILL IT WITH FIRE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.