[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim Teen Hanged: FBI Investigates Possible Lynching In Seattle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Ben-Keita-GoFundMe[2].png (485KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Keita-GoFundMe[2].png
485KB, 800x430px
http://www.ibtimes.com/muslim-teen-hanged-fbi-investigates-possible-lynching-seattle-2500839

>The country’s largest Muslim civil rights organization has called for an FBI investigation into the death of a black Muslim teen who was found hanging from a tree near his home in Lake Stevens, Washington, in January.

>Ben Keita, who was 18, was reported missing in November, having left home without his car, wallet or phone. His body was found more than a month later.

>While the case was initially ruled a suicide, the Snohomish County Medical Examiner later changed its conclusion to undetermined. Keita’s father said there was no suggestion he had suicidal thoughts.

>“Ben was very happy young man,” Ibrahim Keita told KOMO News in Seattle. “He was already in the running start program going to Everett Community College. No history of depression or anxiety, any psychological breakdown at all whatsoever.”

>Police said that foul play was not suspected. However, Keita’s family was calling for an FBI investigation and for anyone with any information on the teen’s whereabouts prior to his death to contact the bureau. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) also sent a letter to the FBI’s Seattle office Monday requesting a federal investigation.

>“We want to make sure that the expertise, the experience, and the human resources of the FBI are brought in to make sure that everything is comprehensively investigated, no stone is left unturned and we really want to get answers about what may have happened,” Arsalan Bukhari of CAIR-Washington said.
>>
>CAIR was joined by other faith leaders at a press conference Tuesday.

>“We are careful not to rush to judgment,” Rev. Kele Brown, of the Plymouth Congregational Church in Seattle, said. “Historically lynchings were often deemed quickly as suicide without the benefit of thorough inquiry.”

>The medical examiner offered two reasons for its change from its initial verdict: that a K-9 search of the same area had weeks earlier failed to find the teen’s body and that the rope from which he was hanged was tied 50 feet high in the tree.

>Hate crimes against Muslims have increased significantly in the past two years. In 2015, the last year for which data is available, the FBI recorded a 67 percent rise in hate crimes targeting Muslims.

>The last recorded lynching in the United States was the hanging of Michael Donald at the hands of the Ku Klux Klan in Mobile, Alabama, in 1981.
>>
Hanging pictures or it never happened
>>
>>116741
Gonna be awkward when they find out his family hanged him.
>>
>He had no reason to kill himself
>He was in community college
uhhh
>>
>>116817
>running start program
sounds like when i was in my senior year and getting college credits for taking AP classes. i could be wrong though
>>
>>116817
>>116819
By "running start program" I am assuming he was taking community college classes as a high school student, which could cause a considerable amount of pressure to succeed. On the other hand, I don't think it was a suicide simply because of the 50 foot rope. That's too much for a suicide and would make more sense if he was hoisted up from the other side, which is grisly to think about.
>>
>>116819
Oh now that you mention it my high school gave people the opportunity to go to the local community college for half the day to take classes for credit so it could be that.

AS classes were better than them though.

>>116820
I don't anybodys lynching niggers in Seattle honestly. Plus it was hidden which kind of goes against the point of lynching
>>
>>116824
We had two different programs. One was a dual enrollment in AP classes which gave 101-level credit and another was to enroll in other classes in the evenings (I think one was anthropology and another was psychology.) The dual enrollment was free (at least at my school) so I just did that and started my freshman year with 9 credit hours done. Of course, that also meant I goofed off for my freshman year since I still had to complete my basics to get in higher level courses.
>>
>Seattle

Isn't that one of those places in America that's super-liberal/left-leaning?
>>
>>116833
Man liberal false flags are getting out of hand. I geuss writing nigger on reciepts and making poop swastikas wasnt working out
>>
>>116824
I live just outside of Seattle, and while the general public is extremely liberal around here, there are lots of conservatives in nearby rural areas. In the last few years, there has been lots of activity from white supremacist groups, mostly nonviolent counterprotests, but they are definitely out there. A few years back, my town held a protest for two black teenagers who were shot by police officers, and what was supposed to be a single peaceful demonstration turned into nearly a week of protests and counterprotests between BLM and white supremacists, nearly all of which devolved into riots. Northwesterners pride ourselves in being very progressive but that's really only the big urban cities that hide the conservative countryside
>>
>>116833
yes, very nice people overall
>>
Fucking hajis
>>
>>116872
There is nothing "nice" about liberals.

They are the KKK. As another anon mentioned, fake swastikas aren't cutting it anymore.

They're getting back to lynching like the good old days.

Thank god the republican party still exists to pteserve liberty from tyrannical regressives.
>>
>>116921
what the fuck are you talking about? The article has nothing that even indicates this in any way, and just barely has anything to indicate a lynching, which is why an investigation is starting. Don't shit up this board by blabbering like a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>116925
I was responding to liberal propaganda. If you have an issue with politics, start here>>116872

Im sick of you libeal babies starting shit then crying when somebody replies. Go back to leftypol already, you clearly don't like it here.
>>
>>116934
Are you Dick Cheney?
>>
>>116934
>people from Seattle are nice
Is that really the big "propaganda" that triggered your asshurt? If you can't stop being a sensitive piece of shit who cries over spilled milk, maybe you shouldn't leave your right-wing hug-box.
>>
>>116937
Fuck that faggot

>>116938
I'm not triggered. I just won't pass up an opportunity to correct liberal propaganda, small or big.

You're the one trying to shut it down, classic lib. Can't handle the heat? Don't talk shit.
>>
>>116941
Whatever, dude. You sound incurably ass-ravaged over nothing.
>>
>>116937
>>116942
>sound incurably ass-ravaged over nothing
That guy is /news/'s resident /pol/tard. Don't mind him. He sounds more like some talk radio wacko reciting pejorative right wing strawmen arguments about "liberals", which is a blanket term he uses for anyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh.
>>
>>116942
You're so weak. Just give up already.

>>116944
Which member of /leftypol/ are you? The gaylord or the faggot?
>>
>>116946
>leftypol
You need to update your list of boogeymen. 8gag hasn't been a thing for years now.
>>
>>116741
>black Muslim tee

so.. they dont call them "the youth" anymore?
>>
>>116942
>You sound incurably ass-ravaged over nothing.

lol. WELCOME TO THE U.S.A.
>>
>>116950
Are you just acting retarded now

Its hilarious how you freaks seem to think ignorance is contagious. Is that what happened to you?
>>
>>116950
/news/ -is- kinda where everyone that wasn't right wing went during the election, this is the closest thing to /leftypol/ on 4chinnychins now.
>>
Hmm, I live in Everett, and I wonder what really happened here. Due to the rope length someone hung this kid, but who? There are quite a few military bases in the Seattle area including one in Everett. My best guess is some guys got a little too revved up on the old 'ganda and couldn't wait for some action.
>>
>>116853
I don't blame people for counterprotesting BLM, it's a shitty organization and a selfish front for racial supremacists in their own right.

And you're not unique. You're not going to find progressives anywhere but cities in bubbles. Move out of the inner city into urban outskirts, suburbs, small towns, or the countryside and they're nowhere to be found.
>>
>>116938
As someone who lived there, no, they're not really anymore nice than any other city of such a size. Progressive politics don't make a city nice, especially given the hypocritical stance with Seattle's homelessness problems.
>>
>>116998
Stupid faggot
>>
>>116741
>Kid disapears in one of the most suicide prone cities in the country
>Turns up a month later
>Poilice investigate, rule it a suicide
>Parents push for FBI to investigate if its a lynching
>Not murder, a full lynching
>Because his body was too high up the tree
>>
>>117126
>one of the most suicide prone cities in the country
Case closed. Nothing to see here.
>>
>muslim trash dies
Who cares good riddance
>>
>muzzie lives matter
>>
>>117098
Dumb reactionary.

>>117126
>>117129
>>117131
>Don't pay any attention to this!
Did you miss the part where the FBI overruled the local medical examiner and called it a lynching and not a suicide?
>>
>>117144
The FBI overruled it because:
>he was hanged pretty high up the tree
>The dog couldnt find him a few weeks before he was found in the same area

According to the article. This really isnt evidence of lynching. Its sensationalist nonsense. Saying that lynchings were historically ruled suicides to protect the mob is asinine when the last lynching was 36 years ago
>>
>>117145
Your posts are going to be deleted when the janitor wakes up anyway for being racist so it doesn't matter what you think.

>>117150
I'll believe the FBI over you, thanks.
>>
>>117156
REPORT REPORT!!!!!!
>>
>>117156
>Its a suicide
>Nah, my son wasnt suicidal
>Better get the FBI in here
>At the behest of an advocacy group known for race-baiting
>And lets jump straight to lynching. Thatll make a great headline
>>
>>116741
>death of a black Muslim teen
Good riddance, one less parasite to undermine and take over white society.
>>
>>116741
>No history of depression or anxiety, any psychological breakdown at all whatsoever.
What playland reality has his dad been in for 18 years?
An 18 year old with no anxiety or emotional issues?
They've been screwed up for years and decades.
And there's one more negligent parent that didn't "talk" to his kids.
Suicide or not, it's unlikely the dad had any clue what his kid got up to.
And these reporters come out of their holes and listen to someone for a few minutes and choose to take them at their word.
>>
>>117144
>>117150
They must've had some reason to suspect so and it's not unusual for locals to ignore this stuff. "this doesn't happen in my town" and all that.
Blindly assuming that the FBI doesn't know what they are doing and just gobble up "sensationalist nonsense" is a bit of a stretch. I don't know what the FBI did to you to be thought so low of.
>>117176
I also find it strange for one death, but if the rope is that long, how could it possibly be suicide? Was he also attempting a magic trick? But I don't know how the FBI operates in the first place, maybe these are rookies getting their feet wet.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.