[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second Trump cabinet member under fire for lying about Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 1

File: ap16354695905906[1].jpg (236KB, 1799x900px) Image search: [Google]
ap16354695905906[1].jpg
236KB, 1799x900px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html
>>
>Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

>In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions. “Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?” Leahy wrote.

>Sessions responded with one word: “No.”
>>
>At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.

>“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”
>>
what

the

fuuuuck
>>
don't worry. I'm sure they will thoroughly investigate themselves :^)
>>
I'm so bored of these Russia conspiracy theories.
>>
>Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?”
>Sessions responded with one word: “No.”
So anyone got any predictions for who the next Attorney general will be?
>>
>>116652
Your life is a conspiracy theory. No one cares that you're bored of reality. You can watch something else if you don't like it.
>>
>>116645
Obvious perjury, even Nancy Pelosi is calling for him to resign.

The chief law enforcement officer and chief lawyer of the United States government lied under oath. What more do you need to hear?

Sadly at this point the system seems so corrupt I wouldn't be that shocked (still fairly shocked) if they found a way to keep him in power.
>>
>>116662
>even
anyway
Flynn resigned for the exact same reason. Why should Sessions stay?
>>
>>116658
Hillary lost. Get over it!
>>
>>116667
Jeff sessions just broke the law yo.

And why the fuck would he gloss over Russian shit?

He could have answered "yes, but it was not to discuss campaign stuff", but chose to try and cover the whole thing up for some reason.
>>
>>116667
What does Hillary have to do with Jeff Sessions talking to the Russians? Oh that's right, he was talking about how the Russians should get involved in the campaign.
>>
>>116652
It isn't a conspiracy if it was proven to be true.
>>
>>116670
That's not suspicious at all. People tell little white lies like that for no reason at all all the time. I'm sure it was nothing.
>>
>>116677
>little white lies

>"Why did you break into the Watergate Hotel?"
"To fight Communism."
>>
>>116677
is this bait, sarcasm or utter retardation?
>>
>>116695
Every time you ask that, please remember that Trump really won the real election, and all of these traitors were really confirmed by the real Congress.
>>
>>116673
No, it's not a conspiracy theory if it's true. It's just a conspiracy.
>>
>>116645
http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/89ae8247abe8493fae24405546e9a1aa/Article_2017-03-02-US--Attorney%20General-Russia-The%20Latest/id-4dd9d88a97884d2a8ca2eece41ac7548

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/321930-sessions-spoke-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-campaign

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-disclose-russia-contacts-report-170302041900080.html

>Sessions spoke with russian officials twice
>Once as part of a comittee that spoke to 25 ambassadors, one was russian
>And a quick informal phonecall with kasylick (the guy flynn got fired over)
>A mid level russian politician stated that if this is what passes for russian collusion then 3/4 of the US government is guilty of treason
>Nothing to point to colluding with Trumps presidential campaign, which is the context of the senate hearing
>>
>>116645
>a politician has contacts from other countries
Who would have guessed? What's with Americans still having this cold war mentality, it ended over 25 years ago.
>>
>>116707
Good, then trump must be completely innocent. No reason not to have an independent investigation.
>>
>>116714
We already have investigations underway, McCarthy. Nothing damning has turned up but we will get him any day now
>>
>>116713
us and European sanctions losing Russia billions says otherwise.

The cold war was over communism and power. Current teaLatinos are over Russian expansionism and corruption.
>>
>>116716
You realize sessions is the lead on that right? a cabinet member is not even close to independent. What if Hillary Clinton was investigating Obama on something or vice versa? He wouldn't be able to find evidence of Russian collusion even if he walked in on trump and Putin blowing each other.
>>
>>116667

ooh! the trump nutlickers have arrived!
>>
any american defending jess sessions blatantly perjuring is gonna be the first against the wall.

say it with me: T R A I T O R S. thats literally what they all are.
>>
>>116719
Sessions is the head of the DoJ which includes the FBI who is doing the investigation. However, Sessions has yet to do anything to impede or discourage any investigations into alleged russian ties. Agencies are still hard pressed to find actual collusion, the closest so far was Flynn's phone call and that was an off hand comment about the ousted ambassadors.

Hillary has no part in this, a better analogy would be the fast and furious scandal that lead to Eric Holder getting impeached for obfuscating evidence of ATF gun running blunders. If Sessions hasnt already been ousted then I doubt he will be soon. Kasylick has tapped phone lines and Flynn lost his position over it. Odds are FBI or CIA already has that phone call as an mp3 and it was literally nothing.
>>
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sessions-745447-trump-smoke.html
>>
>>116727
>has yet to do anything to impede or discourage any investigations
He won't be able to do any of that anyway because he now has to recuse himself. There will be an independent investigator. If that sounds bad that's because it is.
>>
>>116740
Alright then. Hope you find a special prosecutor who have never spoken to anyone from russia then or we will have to start this nonsense all over again.
>>
>>116727
>Agencies are still hard pressed to find actual collusion
How can they be "hard pressed"?
The investigations have only just begun.
What evidence they do have has not been made public.

None of us know what they do or do not have. The fact that you have predetermined the result of the investigations, without evidence, reveals your bias to defend Sessions.
>>
>>116722
This is fake news, just as I predicted
>>116707

HILLARY LOST GET OVER OT
>>
>>116751
Why are you mad?
>>
>>116707
>A mid level russian politician stated

Is this nigga serious?
>>
>>116750
The investigations have been going for months, and the evidence against Flynn was made public pretty quickly if you think the investigation is only just begun. If you mean investigations into Sessions then its going to be less than a week considering both meetings were on public record. A FOIA request would get you the raw data on both incidents since one was a phone call from a government office and the other was a comittee-driven meeting.

Calling me biased isnt an argument. Especially when the entire media is coming to the scandal buffet to feed the left its weekly nothing sandwich. There is literally nothing here but manufactured outrage thats going to try and paint this as the same situation as Flynn being sacked. Difference here is that Sessions isnt lying to Trump or Pence, so I doubt there will be another resignation.
>>
>>116753
Wha because I used capital letters? You're new af
>>
>>116757
Exactly.

The left is just running scared because they know that their time is up, and they are right.
>>
>>116757
>Difference here is that Sessions isnt lying to Trump or Pence

The difference here is that Sessions lied under oath, which is literally a felony.

Come on, GRU, this is like American law 101.
>>
>>116757
>didn't investigate Benghazi, emails, or child pedo ring
>investigates false Russia links instead

Figures that the deep state are a bunch of CTR. Election is over, Trump won, Repubs won, and soon, we'll be a one party state. Libs need to get over it and become loyal citizens or move out. Course, we might come for you when we invade your new country for resources.
>>
>>116761
Are ypu false flagging again? You sound like a traitor, retard.
>>
>>116760
>Did the campaign have collusion with russia?
>No
>AHA WE FOUND THIS CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND A RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR
>Yes as part of a comittee with 27 other senators that also spoke to over 50 ambassadors
>And a PHONE CALL OH SHIT YOU ARE DONE
>Yes and? Still nothing about Trumps campaign is there?

Last I checked talking to ambassadors is perfectly legal for senators to do. Are we going to string up every senator who has spoken to Kislyck?
>>
>>116764
>I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.

Was this a true statement or a lie?
>>
>>116764
But that's not what was asked. It's perjury pure and simple.
>>
>>116767
>As a surrogate of the campaign I did not have communications with russia
He certainly did as a senator but nothing is pointing to him, as a surrogate of the campaign, talking to russia.

I get that reading comprehension is super difficult, especially when it leads to a conclusion you dont like, but its still important.
>>
>>116762
The traitors are the ones trying to tear down our new CIC.
>>
>>116769
That's certainly an interesting interpretation, but the one everyone else is using is:

>My surrogacy of the campaign puts any of my communications under extra scrutiny, but I did not have communications with the Russians.
>>
>>116771
You realize that most of Americas higher government offices have had contact with Kislyck, a Russian ambassador to the US, right? Sessions was asked if the campaign had contact with Russia and he said, to his knowledge, no. But being considered for AG doesnt remove his duties as a senator and, as a senator, spoke with him on topics related to being a senator. Also something something comitte for armed forces.
>>
>>116772
>I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.

Was this a true statement or a lie?
>>
>>116773
So youre intentionally thick? Good to know
>>
>>116775
I'm not the one who thinks telling lies under oath isn't perjury.
>>
>>116776
Trips.

And no, you just think semantics can be turned to perjury.
>>
>>116777
I'm not the one making the semantic argument that "I did not have communications with the Russians" somehow doesn't pertain to certain communications with the Russians that he did in fact have.
>>
>>116778
WHere is the proofs that it was anything more then a Hi salutation?
>>
>>116778
After a grilling on the campaigns russian ties? Did you even watch the hearing?

//www.c-span.org/video/?420932-7/attorney-general-confirmation-hearing-day-1-part-4

>Surrogates for donald trump have been having contact with intermediaries for the russian government on Trumps behalf. Do you know anything abou this?
>Well as someone who has been called a surrogate, no I have not communicated with the russians
>>
>>116777
Stop treating Jeff sessions like a child. He's a polished politician, skilled with words and policy. They asked him about Russia and he didn't answer the question to the best of his ability, he kept secret the only two times he spoke with Russia in a 6 hour hearing on it. And now that the cats out of the bag, sessions can't even remember what he talked to them about. It's fucking suspicious as all hell.
>>
>>116784
>It's fucking suspicious as all hell.
Only if you want it to be, which you evidently desperately do.
>>
>>116645
>asked about contacts between Trump campaign and Russia
>did not speak to Russia on behalf of Trump campaign,
>did to Russia as part of Senate Armed Services Panel
>Senate Armed Services Pabel =/= Trump or Trump campaign
>liberals confirmed for trying to manufacture hysteria to help CIA and deepstate undermine yet another fairly elected leader
>>
>>116789
not him, but you are stretching if you don't think the whole thing is fishy. Lying under oath, and then lying when you are caught lying.
>>
>>116784
>Sessions cant remember what they talked about
>Even if they did he didnt mean to break the law
>Unfortunatly there is a rather recent precedent making this a viable defense for politicians that high up in the government
>>
>>116793
>but you are stretching if you don't think the whole thing is fishy

No I do, I think the media acting as the Pravda for left and trying to drum up controversy and hysteria to undermine the government at the behest of he Deep State is fishy as fuck.

>Lying under oath
If the questions were about supposed Russian ties to the Trump campaign, then no he did not, given he spoke to them as part of a Senate Armed Service Panel, which is again, not Trump or the Trump campaign. A meeting that was public knowledge by the way, meaning that it was always publicly available for anyone to go and verify, including the libelous Washington Post- which has surprisingly- or not- been the source for every major "Trump" revelation. Almost like they have an agenda and are being fed.

>lying when you are caught lying.
No. These words mean things.
>>
>>116794
>Sessions cant remember what they talked about
Public meeting.
Public records.
Go look it up yourself, it's freely available.

Because gee, what could they possibly have talked about during the:

SENATE
ARMED
SERVICE
PANEL
>>
>>116789
>Only if you want it to be
kek a summary of this thread
>>
>>116797
Summary of every faux "outrage" against Trump by the Pravda so far.

Useful idiots have never felt so self important, I bet.
>>
>>116795
You think this is a conspiracy theory but believe in the Deep State? Time to step out of the house for awhile, man.
>>
>>116779
Well that's not really relevant to the perjury allegation, is it?
>>
>>116796
Uhhh, none of it is public record. No one has that scoop yet.
>>
>>116800
https://www.foia.gov/how-to.html

Here you go, as long as you are a US citizen
>>
>>116806
Meant for >>116802
>>
>>116799
>You think this is a conspiracy theory but believe in the Deep State?
Is this where you try to deflect away from the established existence of the Deep State? Not gonna work sweaty.

>Time to step out of the house for awhile, man.
Time to step away from WaPo, Pelosi.

>>116800
>perjury allegation
You mean the non existent one based on Sessions speaking to Russia at the behest of the Trump campaign when no such thing happened because SENATE ARMED SERVICE PANEL?

>>116802

>Uhhh, none of it is public record.
Yes it is.

>No one has that scoop yet.
It's not a scoop. It records of a public meeting held by a senate panel.

Amazing how every news outlet reporting this can find that he spoke to Russia as part of said Panel, but are somehow all thumbs when it comes to reporting what was discussed during said panel.

I'm sure he was just straight up telling them nuclear codes. Openly. While representing the armed forces. At a public hearing. In Congress.
>>
>>116808
> the established existence of the Deep State?
Whatever you say, man. You have been deflecting away the established evidence of actually real things this entire thread.
>>
>>116806
>>116808
Cute, but still no source. I just watched Ted Cruz have no idea what the meeting was about when questioned and sessions won't answer as well. No one knows.
>>
>>116811
You are free to use the site and request the information. Itll take about a week to get to you. Seeing as news is a board with month old threads, I bet this thread will survive to see the fruits of your investigation.

Or you can sit in your high chair and wait to be spoon fed.
>>
>>116810
>>116810
>You have been deflecting away the established evidence of actually real things
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/12/the-deep-state
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/24/the-deep-state-comes-to-america/
http://www.newsweek.com/deep-state-moving-against-trump-562156
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/world/americas/deep-state-leaks-trump.html
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/15/trump-is-showing-how-the-deep-state-really-works/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/02/17/the_deep_state_targets_trump_133119.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/01/25/the-deep-state-v-trump/

Have they all been making things up about the Deep State as well, you bitter lemming?

>>116811
> just watched Ted Cruz have no idea what the meeting was about when questioned and sessions won't answer as well. No one knows.
Probably because it was a trivial, unimportant meeting from last July.

Also, for everyone still trying to push the tired, debunked Trump/Russia, House Intelligence Committee just shut you down. Again.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/837358714529136642
>AP BREAKING: House Intelligence chairman: We still have no evidence of improper contacts with Russian officials.
>>
>>116815
>Have they all been making things up about the Deep State as well
I could use your very own words and say this is just "the media acting as the Pravda for left and trying to drum up controversy and hysteria". But I won't,
because you probably googled "deep state news" and posted the first links. If you actually read your links this is what you will see
>The deep state is a presumed...[This one is also about Turkey, not the US]
>In the United States, they ["grand government conspiracies"] are little more than fantasy
>A few nightmare scenarios haunt the dreams of civil libertarians
>Is the US seeing the rise of it's own Deep-State? No, experts say
Each and every source you list as your "established evidence" brings it up as a crackpot conspiracy theory and dismisses it.
>>
>>116654
according to how they phrased the question he didn't lie if he met with Russians in regard to his work with the Armed Services Committee, which is what he's come out saying
>>
>>116813
>do your own journalism

Cute, but just admit that info simply isn't available. Left or right, if it were that easy, it would be all over the news, and pricks like you would parade his boring convo around. You can't pin this one on me, there's a whole world out there dying to know

>>116815
I hope it is something trivial, most meetings with ambassadors are, but I'm interested in this one.
>>
>>116758
Not him but generally caps denote yelling
>>
>>116822
>It takes about a week
Yeah cant imagine why nobody has the info yet. I put one in myself but it always takes almost the 20 day cap
>>
>>116758
First time I've seen a grumpy grampy use a l33t initialism. i'll tango with ur lingo mah wut up homiez.
>>
>>116823
You must return to reddit
>>
>>116829
This site is 18+
>>
>>116818
>4 supposed quotes
>8 links
>"Each and every source"

Why are you lying?
What are you hiding?
>>
>>116822
>there's a whole world out there dying to know
Agitated useful leftist idiots =/= whole world.

Most people think you're a joke and would rather run you over on the highway
>>
>>116834
I didn't bother to read the rest because I had a feeling that it was a waste of time, but here you go
>Some supporters of Trump, including Breitbart News, have accused the intelligence agencies of attempting to wage a deep state coup against the president.
>The second foreign policy article wants me to register for their news so fuck that
>Realclearpolitics.com page 404s.
>Counterpunch.org's slogan is "Fearless Muckraking Since 1993" so I'll stop there
Are you happy now?
>>
>>116832
>This site is for living people

You fossil.
>>
>>116800
Simple oversight. There is still no proofs of anything.
>>
>>116840
What's with this "proofs" meme?

I see it whenever there's some story about Russia. I mean, it's okay to want evidence, but the word "proofs" seems to get repeated over and over. It's not even grammatically correct. You ask for proof, not proofs.
>>
>>116840
>no proofs
when is the government going to rangeban russian hackers from posting on our websight
>>
>>116841
I didn't get it at first either. So I looked it up. Now I get it.

(I used to browse /int/ type boards a lot but I seem to have mostly stopped just before this meme)
>>
>>116840
>proofs

Well, at least you guys stopped dropping your articles.
>>
Let's cut to the chase: most Americans are now tuning this crap out. The Democrats have been doing nothing but "crying wolf" about Trump since well before he was even elected. So most will simply dismiss statements and articles such as this one as little more than partisan politics.

If Trump can get the economy to move faster, if people continue to see their 401K's increase in value, and if optimism about the future continues to increase, that's all that will matter.
>>
>>116847
No, I'm pretty sure most Americans aren't tuning this out, especially so close to Flynn's resignation.
>>
>>116842
Right after australians, canadians and phoneposters.
>>
>>116848
>Flynn's resignation

Most GRU trolls have deleted that from memory.
>>
>>116847
Trumps approval rating is under 50% now, to my knowledge. Americans are not tuning this out, it is fueling the fire if anything. Trump needs to get his head out of his ass and get some good publicity going soon, or he'll be thrown out on a rail.
>>
>>116852
He still has about 90% approval from registered Republicans. In fact, it's gone up as the media has attacked him. It's just his popularity among non-Republican conservatives and independents that is dying.
>>
>>116841
Its reddit and leftypol trying to subvert 4chan
>>
>>116852
After his most recent speech his approval rating was at 86% roughly 60% coming from dems
>>
So the Attorney General just broke the law. I guess this means he's about in line with the rest of Trump's cabinet picks?

Still, I'd be so happy to see this guy resign. I'd love to see more legal weed around the U.S.A. Also gay marriage. Not cause I want one, I just like pissing off the conservatives.
>>
>>116841
It's making fun of people who ask for evidence of Trump's alleged involvement with Russia beyond news headlines and appeals to authority.

Seriously.

"Proofs?" and histrionic shitposting to slide and crash a thread are how /news/ works.
You either circle jerk the lefty OP who keeps making the threads or the thread attempts to self destruct. Bonus points if you get a reply within minutes of someone adopting a low hanging stereotypically right-wing viewpoint and supporting/defending it by wishing physical violence on someone.

A few more refutations of the hysterical conspiracy seeding by these MSM- junkies in this thread and it'll start.
>>
>>116859
No. That proofs shit is reddit. Fuck off with it.
>>
>>116645
>implying talking to somebody is a "contact"
Pathetic "journalism," you fag.
>>
Sessions just announced that he's recusing himself from any investigation into Russian contact with the Trump election campaign.
>>
>>116873
Anything short of resignation is unacceptable. Frankly, his ass should be in jail.
>>
Apparently Kushner met with the same russian envoy that Flynn did. Uh oh...
>>
>>116837
>attack the source and not the content
What a brilliant strategy. Someone ought to write that one down!
>>
>>116873
Imagine if this leak or whatever had never happened. Sessions would have stayed on as the lead throughout the whole thing knowing that he had a conflict of interest.

What a fucking scumbag.

You'll notice one big mothafuckan thing. He aint denying shit, he recused himself with no protest, he didnt whine that he had been misinterpreted or unfairly--- whatever. Tail between his legs, caught red handed.

>>116876
That will happen probably whenever we get our hands on the phonecall he had with the ambassador. Sessions lied to help Donald get elected and avoided a serious scandal, knowing it might bite him later- it worked and he got his way. Now he just needs to hang in as long as possible, try to space out the scandals- before the real bomb drops and he's gone for good.
>>
>>116879
>the source is proud to say it publishes sensational and false writings
>T-THE CONTENT IS TRUE BECAUSE THEY PUBLISH IT
Sit down, kid
>>
>>116882
>it's false because my feelings are hurt!
Wait, are you serious?
>>
>>116885
If you don't know why muckraking and tabloid new-papers are illegitimate sources, it's no skin off my nose. Just don't pretend you have some moral high ground because you believe the National Inquirer. Besides, the article in question doesn't even mention the "deep-state" outside of rogue-twitter tier nonsense.
>>
>>116887
If you want to pretend like foreignpolicy.com and the NYT are tabloid and muckraking it's no skin off my nose. Just don't pretend you have some moral high ground because you're butthurt about the content of what the articles say.
>>
>>116892
jesus dude I'm hardly paying attention to the dumb argument you guys are having and even I can scroll up and see his comment on muckracking was only applied to counterpunch.org. The NYT he quoted the relevant parts but never discredited it. Are you on a smartphone or something?

Anyways, Jeffy recused himself and cowtowed to the demy's so really, thread is fuckin over.
>>
>>116893
He recused himself because he knows he's implicated.
>>
>>116892
Not either poster talking to you but quit being dumb.
NYT is fake news.
>>
>>116907
Why are you even on this board if you think mainstream media is fake?
>>
Do you guys think he would have been confirmed if this came out earlier?
>>
>>116912
Lmao you MSM cuck gtfo this website
>>
>>116907

back to l e ddit. dont you have a mosque to shoot up, jimbob?
>>
>>116917
People have been blocked for less.
Not only did he lie under oath but he lied under oath to be confirmed as the Attorney General.
Even if we buy that he considered the question in a different context than a literal interpretation would suggest, what the sort of message is that supposed to send? Bending the truth under oath is acceptable for the Attorney General but not the rest of us?
>>
>>116968
I cringed at your projection. Die.
>>
>>116723
Leftists aren't in any position to lecture anyone about treason, especially when their entire raison d'etre seems to revolve around undermining even the faintest whiffs of patriotism. You're not fooling anyone by putting on a suit you normally never wear. It's just a costume at that point and everyone can see through it and the hilarious extremism you take it to, because to people like you any hint of it is synonymous with jingoism.
>>
>>116993
>Leftists aren't in any position to lecture anyone about treason, especially when their entire raison d'etre seems to revolve around undermining even the faintest whiffs of patriotism.
Most liberals embody the spirit of the United States. This country is to be inherited by those with reasonable and nuanced, long-term perspectives on domestic and foreign policy. If you don't like that, rather than taking our country go find your own country more suited to backwarness and fascism. Or better yet, you and all the other backward folks on the right and left can secede.
>>
>>116645
This is just another fake news story by $hitlery and CREW to start WWIII with Russia to get revenge against Trump and the American people.
>>
>>116858
I'll be happy to see legalized weed and gay marriage become conservative policies too, so the left can stop monopolizing those common sense issues and using them to bait people into supporting their other retarded policies.
>>
>>116645
What is going on here? Is Russia running the US now?
>>
>>116994
Yeah, rioting to shut down free speech, supporting religious fundamentalists just because they're not white, encroaching all over the rights to bear arms, and waving Mexican flags really does embody the spirit of the US. Give me a fucking break.

You don't have reasonable or nuanced positions when you're the side happy to physically attack someone for saying something you don't like just because you reasoned yourself into dehumanizing them with a hyperbolic label. Your cultural relativism and denial of reality is the definition of myopic, the complete antithesis of any long-term perspective. Please, tell me how the leftist position towards immigration is in any way a reasonable long term policy. Facilitating rapid demographic shift and instituting racist double standards is a surefire way to building instability and ethnic strife. Go ahead though, continue to wield that arrogance of assuming everyone opposing you is backwards just because you worship the word "progress," to the point of mindless idolatry.
>>
>>116995
Everything that leans to the Left is Fake news to you: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2016/11/01/daily-source-bias-check-washington-post/
>>
>>117001
Going to need a lot of sources.
>>
>>116815
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

Feel free to check: chances are, they're all lefties.
>>
>>116994

>WHAT DO WE WANT?
>DEAD COPS!
>WHEN DO WE WANT IT
>NOW!
>>
>>117016
Doesn't mean they aren't true.
>>
>>117013
Lol

Sad tbh

I'm almost feeling bad for you shitlords
>>
>>117020
Nice reddit spacing.
>>
>>117013
You need sources for things that are eminently observable trends?

Did you just somehow miss the wave of violent riots perpetrated by the Left in places like Berkeley or DC? The Berkeley riots which were intended to shut down someone's speech and ended with leftists attacking innocent people for having the gall to attend a rightwing firebrand's speech. And the groups that did it excused their actions by labeling everyone they attacked a "nazi," or a "white nationalist," to sooth their consciences and ease away the cognitive dissonance of acting like a fascist while supposedly fighting it.

Did you miss the year's worth of protests all over the American SW where Mexican flags were flown in leftist crowds, something that shows the leftwing policy towards immigration a complete failure given it's bred massive amounts of Mexican irredentism?

Have you missed every single instance of a violent Muslim committing a terrorist attack only for leftwing ideologues to bend over backwards apologizing for behavior they would spend the rest of their life condemning if it came from a Christian or Jew?

Have you missed the multitudes of instances the Left decided to target the 2nd Amendment in light of any sort of crime involving firearms?
>>
>>117021
Second time getting accused of that in the past month. Never heard it before.

How do you even know how they space posts? Obviously you go there Lol you projecting retard.
>>
>>117019
Which is the point: most of the news medias that were critical of the Trump Administration are either Neutral or Lefties.

Hell, NPR and PBS are leftie, which is why Trump wanted to shut them down. It seems to me the Righties and the Lefties are entering the final stage before the full blown Civil War.
>>
>>117028
It's going to happen anyway. The left stopped trying to build a post-racial future and adopted the politics of resentment and immutable grievance. It's only a matter of time until ethnic strife happens in the US due to the rapid demographic shift they've instituted (and then gaslight us into believing was inevitable).

Might as well get it over with here and now since it's all but a certainty at this point.
>>
>>117027
Anon, you're supposed to clump your words together in a wall of greentext. Didn't you know? It's the trademark 4chan™ way.

Only a Redditor would try to space their words out to make it somewhat bearable to read.
>>
>>117032
Well thank god we've got racially awake conservatives like yourself to show us the true path. Who do you think you are kidding with your sanctimonious bullshit racebaiting?
>>
>>117035
If you have a problem reading greentext then you shouldn't be here to begin with.
>>
>>117037
No one has a problem with it mongoloid. I was just sarcastically commenting on how silly of a term "Reddit spacing" is.
>>
>>117026
>The Berkeley riots
You mean in the place that is well known for having a resident anarchist group who fucks up every political event in the area?

>Mexican flags were flown in leftist crowds
Well when you take a large segment of the population which has paid for their keep multiple times in sweat and blood and let them know the wind is blowing in the direction of Operation Wetback #3: The Revenge of the Wet. Maybe they are going to be a bit pissed off and maybe there is going to be some shows of solidarity among the crowd.

Also, lets go take a look at conservative crowds who regularly wave the flag of the treason that killed at least 750,000 people, attempted to hold a people as slaves for eternity and murdered the president of the United States and then we can talk about fucking sedition.

> only for leftwing ideologues to bend over backwards apologizing for behavior
It isn't about apologizing for terrorism or Islam. It's about keeping things calm. It's about keeping you dipshits from shooting another random shop owner because he wore a turban.

>Have you missed the multitudes of instances the Left decided to target the 2nd Amendment in light of any sort of crime involving firearms?
Ehh. Can't particularly argue with that. Guns are to liberals as abortions are to conservatives.
>>
>>117037
Wtf is wrong with you? Serious question.
>>
>>116673
you've got it backwards, it's not a theory if it was proven to be true, it's a fact
>>
>>116993
idk how you play patriotism when we're talking about a perjurer consorting with a rival World Powers ambassador
>>
>>117036
Not conservative, just not someone who buys the left's bullshit anymore. Consider it bitterness born of betrayal. I don't care what you think. Both sides are pushing the US to inevitable civil war. It's going to happen unless massive shifts come to the thinking patterns of our political partisans and that's not going to happen.

>>117040
I'm not making excuses for the whataboutist nonsense you're bringing up with those who still harbor a love affair for the Stars and Bars. They were born of treason every bit as much as the Mexican irredentists you're making excuses for now. The latter have been a regular part of political life in the SW for quite a while, long before Trump showed up to validate their bullshit.

You can call your Islam apologism whatever you want, but that's not going to change the fact that's what it is. When your "Women's Marches," are organized by advocates for sharia law, or when you bend over backwards to desperately find some motivation for someone who slaughtered 50 gay people other than their religion your true colors show and though it may be born from the altruistic notion you're putting forth here, it's nothing but appeasement and obfuscation in practice. The left is happy to condemn other groups for the same behavior they tell everyone to turn the other cheek to when it comes to Islam.

>>117047
I didn't, I just said leftists trying to wrap themselves in the flag and put on fake as fuck patriotism to attack their political opponents are transparent as fucking glass and it's pathetic they think they're fooling anyone besides themselves.
>>
>>117048

And it's entertaining watching conservatives gargle Putin's balls once their golden boy started doing so. At least McCain and Graham aren't swallowing.
>>
>>116697

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMUznSig3I
>>
Even if it wasn't perjury, apparently he's still in legal trouble for glossing over the meeting. Even if not asked point-blank a question that would force him to reveal the meeting, he still should have informed them about it. So now he's in hot water because it looks like he intended to hide it. And if so, why? Why would he do this if it was nothing?
>>
>>117062
>"It is, at best, very misleading testimony," said Richard Painter, formerly the top ethics lawyer in President George W. Bush's White House. "I don't go so far as to say that it's perjury, but there is a lesser charge of failing to provide accurate information to Congress."

>"A nominee at a confirmation hearing has an obligation to provide full and complete information to Congress," Painter continued. "Conduct that might be just short of perjury in a deposition in a typical civil case is entirely inappropriate in front of Congress."

It could be a misdemeanor charge
>>
>>117055
What do you expect, the left has been siding with foreigners against their own countrymen for decades, it was only a matter of time until the right did the same.

I doubt they like him all that much either, they just find him irrelevant and a useful ally, the same way the left viewed generally anti-American foreigners for years. He's not a threat in their eyes because the US is divided against itself now and they, like the left, see the internal enemies as the largest threat.
>>
>>117067
This is what [[[alt-right]]] traitors genuinely believes.
>>
>>117067
>the left has been siding with foreigners against their own countrymen for decades
Wait what? Like who? Even if that were true, it was never to the point where national security was jeopardized.

Also, you're just adding fuel to the fire. If you think it's wrong, you should set a good example, not follow suit.
>>
>>117067
>see the internal enemies as the largest threat
That's just your retarded tribalist mindset. You're behaving like a literal animal.
>>
>>117069
I'm a traitor because I'm cynical and accurately denote both sides would rather side with foreigners over their own countrymen?

>>117071
Yes it was. Sanctuary cities harbor all kinds of less than productive people, many of whom wrack up significant rap sheets before the microscope of public scrutiny forces a local government's hand. Many leftists for years were taking actual marching orders, funds, and talking points from the Soviets (which makes this most recent spat sort of hilarious in its irony). The cultural relativistic ideas prevalent along the left undermine natural nationalistic sentiment; it's not just a coincidence most people who believe in open borders find themselves on the far left. Look at any laundry list of the reasons for taking in refugees and you'll undoubtedly find reflexive and nebulous antipathy for the US (and West in general) as if asylum is owed to whoever asks for it. The identity politics endemic of the current left places value on people of foreign backgrounds by default in the first place (while simultaneously infantilizing them).

I'm not following suit. I'm a jaded, bitter, ex-communist who has seen this stuff first hand and became disillusioned after one too many epiphanies. The left has been playing identity politics and supporting foreign sentiments over domestic for years. The right finally caught up and it's amusing, but not surprising, that the left doesn't like the look of its reflection.

>>117072
Are you incapable of entertaining or assessing someone's point of view without subscribing to the ideas yourself? That's what I just did. Understanding someone doesn't mean you share their motivations or points. And whether you want to admit it or not, both sides of the American political spectrum are aiming at each other first and foremost. Demographic change and extreme political/cultural polarization is balkanizing the US.
>>
>>117075
>accurately

m8
>>
>>117076
It hurts to admit, but you know it's true. Take a trip through various social media platforms and read how the two sides view each other. Watch how public protests go. Listen in on town hall meetings. You'll find Americans referring to California/Oregon and Kansas/Montana as if they were as foreign as the dozens of nationalities of the people they end up discussing these things with online.

Being an American doesn't mean much of anything anymore. Identity politics focusing on immutable qualifiers, political partisanship undermining everything (even shared successes) to do with the opposition, and the existential nationalistic self-loathing endemic to overindulged relativism have sapped what weight the American identity had of its power. It's barely more than a coincidence of birth and geography at this point.

The right would rather side with a shadow of a former mortal enemy they used to guard the wall against and the left would rather side with bullish authoritative theocrats who promise to undo absolutely everything they hold dear.
>>
>recused himself
dag yo
this looks bad now
>>
>>117075
The balkanization is real. I know it is because the media are screaming "UNITED WE STAND" at the top of their lungs every single day since Trump was elected. I mean, we've been there before. There is no reason to think it can't happen again. Unless you're Francis Fukuyama. (People will never stop laughing at that poor guy. I almost feel bad for him.)
>>
>>117075
>>117083
Boy you sure got triggered. Somehow it doesn't sound to me like you're a totally impartial observer. Not that I even think that there is any such thing. Yes, your views are nuanced, as they ought to be, but you're still taking a position. You can't take a position without taking a position. That's nonsense.
>>
Just we're clear, the official GRU line is no longer "Trump did not commit treason" but "Trump was justified in committing treason"?

Just trying to get a understanding of this thread.
>>
>>117115
Triggered or not, it doesn't make the point any less true. I never pretended to be impartial. Quite the opposite, I stated I'm a bitter ex-communist more than happy to shit all over the ideology I abandoned. Granted that doesn't mean I like the opposition any more. That doesn't make me impartial, it makes me someone who cynically detests both, especially the one I'm intimately familiar with.
>>
Sessions isn't going anywhere. Stay mad cucks.
>>
Lol
I guess some of trumps people were only riding
>>
>>116664
Flynn did not resign even though that is what was reported. He was fired by Trump because he lied to Pence.
>>
>>117048

>whataboutist nonsense
Its not wahtaboutist when the conservatives are doing it ten fold.

>bend over backwards to desperately find some motivation for someone who slaughtered 50 gay people other than their religion
Because the second we say Islam then the conservatives start murdering Sikhs.
>>
>>117257
You sound legitimately insane.
>>
>>117261
You sound like a someone who thinks insane things are justified as long as a right wingers do it.
>>
>>117265
No, I sound like someone who dropped in to comment on how you're coming off as a tribalist lunatic.
>>
>>116821
He met with him at the RNC where sessions used campaign funds and stumped for the campaign.
>>
>>117313
proofs?
>>
>>116821
It's not even enough that he didn't outright lie. He should have come out and said this at the hearing, not only now. Yes, he was supposed to. He might be charged with a misdemeanor for not doing so.
>>
>>117363
No one is going to charge him for it you are fucking delusional
>>
>>117364
I didn't just make that up. It's a real possibility. Time will tell if they actually do. I suspect not, but we'll see.
>>
>>117367
>I didn't just make that up.
Yes you did. Back to reality please.

>It's a real possibility.
No its not. Back to reality please.

>Time will tell if they actually do.
They wont. Back to reality please.

>I suspect not, but we'll see.
Almost there, further back to reality please.
>>
>>117075
>>117083
Just a personal comment for you (for everyone else stop reading). You go from one area to the next, one sentence for this group of people and one sentence for another, full of buzzwords. There's no argument, only opinion with nary an example.

>the existential nationalistic self-loathing endemic to overindulged relativism have sapped what weight the American identity had of its power.

I have no doubt you believe all of that, and thats a great thing to say to someone who agrees with you, but its just ranting to anyone else.

Like when you say:

>The left has been playing identity politics and supporting foreign sentiments over domestic for years.

Obama was the one who spearheaded asking other countries to start carrying their weight on joint operations, and Trump is essentially continuing that policy in the same way. So when you say that, I, a dirty filthy liberal, think of that. You have to use examples, new articles and other things to present your case. I know why you rant in that way, and its because you want to change someones worldview in 2 paragraphs. Maybe consider scaling back a bit and having a good discussion, rather than try to cram everything you know into one post every time.
>>
>>117364
Sessions as a kid

>did you break the cookie jar young man!
>NO
>then who did!
>GRAVITY DID MOM
>>
>>117388
>Buzzfeed BREAKING: Why This Fictional Anecdote of Sessions as a kid will SURELY mean He'll Get Jail Time
>Next up: Top 10 Tips for Ensuring your Taint Bleach isn't Transphobic.
>>
>>117375
And what exactly makes you so sure of that? See >>117063
>>
>>117389
I was just joking man.

Politicians that high up just don't go to jail. I cant think of an example in my lifetime.
>>
>>117391
Because Eric Holder outright lied to congress about Fast and Furious and didn't get so much as a stern talking to. This doesn't even compare, let alone because of the diplomat he met with in public meeting as part of the Senate Armed Service Panel visited the Obama White House 22 times.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/meet-russian-ambassador-center-sessions-scandal

The talk of "misdemeanor" are hopefully delusional attempts of people floating their idea of a bargain in the face of reality simply not matching up with their rebid imaginations that demand Sessions be jailed.

Again, back to reality please.
>>
>>117399
As I said, how likely a possibility it is I won't speculate about. Again, it's probably not likely. That it's a possibility was the point.
>>
Are the dems going insane or something?

>omg a senator who served on the armed services committee met with a russian ambassador just like every member on it met with foreign ambassadors, stop the fucking presses!

Is pelosi just going senile?
>>
>>117424
They're trying to distract from the speech Trump just gave

Pretty funny
>>
>>117265
You should keep your anons straight. That's a different person. You're not reading the posts you're responding to clearly if that's what you're taking away too.

>>117257
It is whataboutist nonsense because conservatives waving insurrectionist flags in the south east is irrelevant to leftists waving the Mexican insurrectionists waving it in the south west. I'm not going to pretend waving a rebel or foreign flag while preaching irredentism and secession is any different just because offends your politics.

And no, leftists bend over backwards to accommodate Islam whenever it can beyond the simple calming tactics you're implying are used here. Furthermore the left fails to see how its constant obfuscation on that topic is only driving what it seeks to eradicate. Ignoring the 600lb gorilla in the room only makes the people who can see it that much more riled up that you're trying to pretend reality doesn't exist.

>>117381
I'm not looking to change anyone's views. That never happens with online discussions anyway and especially not in such partisan times.

Further, I was talking about leftists, not liberals, there's a difference. Referencing the pervading cultural zeitgeist among anti-American leftism is not undone by mentioning Obama's foreign policies.
>>
>>117032
Day of the rope when?
>>
>>117424
Let's not forget that the man in charge of all da laws just committed perjury, and also sworn to uphold all da laws including persecuting people who commit perjury. This is not just about russia.
>>
>>117457
>They were just talking about grandkids and shit
>>
>>117448
>And no, leftists bend over backwards to accommodate Islam whenever it can beyond the simple calming tactics you're implying are used here.

There's a loud and obnoxious leftist fringe just like there is on the right.

There are plenty of outspoken folks on the left that are weary of Islam's influence on the world, like myself.

But that doesn't mean we will just rubber stamp literally any policy, regardless of how much thought goes into it, that claims to reduce risk of terrorism, like the right appears to be willing to do. I think the threat from terrorism is frankly very far overblown and we shouldn't accept half of the restrictions on our freedom or surveillance that we do today.
>>
>>117484
The unfortunate reality is combating terrorism is the only acceptable avenue with which to resist Islam in the West right now. The religion and its adherents will still cause damage to western civilization whether they're terrorists or not given even the moderates in Muslim majority countries hold values that are completely antithetical to liberal western democracies. Until everyone realizes putting majority restrictions on Islamic immigration is the only way to stem the fundamentalism those looking to thwart that influence will continue to use terrorism as the avenue of approach.

It's why the accepted leftist position on Islam is so painfully stupid. It invites a violent theocratic culture that rejects integration into a nation that must then destroy its own civil liberties in order to combat them. It makes everyone suffer so much more than a simple rejection of Islamic immigration would ever entail.
>>
>>117511
/pol/ has a pretty good final solution to the muslim question.
>>
>>117516
/pol/ will always take the most contrarian, edgy, or just lulzy stance. That anyone actually believes that shit and takes any of the trollbait absolutely seriously (rather then just sympathizing with some of the sentiments) is a sad indictment of our times.
>>
>>117517
>lulzy
there are no more lulz to be found on 4chan. Just frogposting and unflattering caricatures.
I guess crashing la boeuf's livestream was a bit lulzy.
>>
How many countries do you think intervened on Hillary's behalf? I'm sure at least a dozen given all the proof in the Wikileaks emails.

I would take Putin and Russia over the Democrats any day. Democrats actively hate the country and are not on my side, Russia is arguably more pro-US than the Democratic party.
>>
>>117780
this is probably the most unhinged thing i will read today

the right-wing, everybody
>>
>>117785
I don't blame him, I blame the clickbait merchants that feed his confirmation bias.
>>
>>117785
>the right-wing, everybody
What is the matter with you leftists copying posts?

Its the gayest shit imaginable. I've never seen my posts copied, until this board. Now its a recurring theme.

Communists just can't think for themselves, perhaps. Good luck avoiding the urge to "no u"
>>
>>117793
>clickbait merchants
That is very anti-semitic

And also, it's very fun to talk directly to the emplyees of buzzfeed
>>
>>117785
It is unhinged in so openly siding with Russia, but I wouldn't act like that's an uncommon or monopolized sentiment if I were you. The left-wing does it too when it constantly sides with Muslim fundamentalists and Mexican nationalists versus other Americans or even their very own safety.
>>
>>117780
>Given all the proof

And yet she's been investigated numerous times by the republicans and still not brought to trial. It's like those emails were a fat lot of nothing or something.
>>
>>117517
Where do the /pol/memes stop and the right wing faggotry start? I don't think you can say that /pol/ is just for laughs anymore when it's attracted some seriously fucked up people who don't get the joke.
>>
>>118195
That's the problem. Modern /pol/ isn't shitposting, a lot of them mean it.
>>
>>118195
Everything always gets ruined wherever there are too many normies involved. That's why the internet was only good at the beginning.
>>
>>118195
As bad as /pol/ is, it only looks that way because it's concentrated rightwing extremism. Quick looks over Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and especially Tumblr will show the left isn't any different, and contrary to the rightwing buffoons, the left's extremists actually enjoy positions of power and influence. Fascists get punched just for talking while communists are free to indoctrinate with taxpayer money and public institutions.
>>
>>118194
Something.
#PIZZAGATE
>>
>>118217
No one says it's any different. I don't give a fuck about any of that. It's entirely your problem. You're all trash and should fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>118266
You should give a fuck, because all those places being run by one tiny homogeneous crowd looking the other way when their side's extremists say insane shit while cracking down on everyone else is why all the /pol/tards are /pol/tards to begin with.
>>
>>118267
I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care. This is a tajik dank meme homesight. Take your SUPER SERIAL polidicks and shove it where the sun don't shine.
>>
>>117155
Even if he was told to resign or be fired, he still chose to resign. That's why it was reported as such. He was not fired.
>>
>>118226
my nigga
>>
>>118226
>Pizzaria didn't even have a basement

Still fucking nothing
>>
>>118319
Being asked to resign is the same as being fired, they're just letting you save face. You don't actually have a choice.
>>
>>117424
The issue isn't that he met with him, the issue is he lied about it. And he's hardly the first in the Trump Administration to lie about meeting with Russian dignitaries. They're hiding something. If there's nothing to hide, and they truly want to legitimize Trump's presidency, they should welcome an investigation.
>>
>>118380
>the issue is he lied about it.
he didn't even lie about it lol

at least when you were accusing Trump of drinking hooker pee it was entertaining.

This is just irritating. go away.

>nothing to fear nothing to hide

seriously lol
>>
>>118381
what do you think the russian ambassador was interested in talking about with Donald Trumps campaign buddy? Do you think he was super interested in the amount of bombs we're selling or arranging some arms deal? What do you think ambassador kislyak wanted to talk to Sessions about in Cleveland Ohio (long way to drive). And of all the other members on that arms committee too (which sessions easily could have referred him to since he was on the campaign trail). Do you think Kislyak is bad at his fucking job? That he's a fucking moron who doesn't give one shit about Russia, and that he didn't once talk about an election that could lift Sanctions which have cut his countries economy in half? This is a man who has been serving in Russian politics since the 1970's. I'm sure they just shook hands.
>>
>>118295
Not a /pol/tard just because I can see the other extremists shitting up the room, anon. Bitching about one while ignoring the other won't accomplish anything and you're in no position to whine about people taking things seriously after handwringing over memes.
>>
>>118399
This is the most boring conspiracy theory ever

It's especially dumb because if Trump is conspiring with any foreign country it's obviously Israel.
>>
>>116645
Old news and nothing he did was wrong or illegal
>>
>>118429

>jews create "untouchable" strategies to put Russians under boycott so none will care when jews will demand new colonies in russia.
>>
>>118429
Perjury is illegal, mate.
>>
>Trump is still buttmad about being wrong about the birth certificates that he'll believe anything about Obama

Sounds about right
>>
>>118538
>Perjury is illegal, mate.
Perjury wasn't committed mate.

If you want an example of perjury, try Clapper or Holder.
>>
The 1980's called, they want their scare tactics back. Establishment Democrats have mastered the art of distracting voters with petty social issues and spinless platitudes to distract from the fact that their they have nothing but obstructionism against the Republicans.

Every time I hear the DNC establishment shriek "Russia, Russia, Russia" I'm reminded of the video clips of the McCarthy era my old high school teacher used to show the class. The Democrats are just trying to drudge up the Red Scare to distract everyone from their corruption and defeat at the hands of Trump.
>>
>>118991
They're yelling about Russia because they have nothing but identity politics, gun control and being contrarian. That's it. They don't have shit. Identity politics can only take you so far, because it has logical flaws and alienates the "enemy" who, funnily enough can vote too.
>>
>>118992
They have quite a lot more than identity politics.
Their platform has majority support in the US.
Unfortunately, they didn't run on their platform, they ran on identity politics.
Banking regulations, achieving universal healthcare, investing in infrastructure, reducing college debt, EPA, are issues the majority of Americans are fundamentally aligned with the Democrats' platform.
Which is why it's frustrating when they didn't run on the above. They ran by microtargeting minorities, stuff like the transgender bathroom bill, anti-islamophobia. The overarching message was being "inclusive". But nobody votes on that shit. Everyone votes for stuff like national security and their financial security or their business interests.
>>
>>118995
This guy votes.
>>
>>118995
The left ironically being more centrist than actually it is left is what ultimately costed them this election. identity politics is cute and all, i vibe with that shit, but honestly the people genuinely interested in voting on that make up a minority (irony) in this country
>>
>>116764

>"i-i- don't remember what we talked about"
>"but i do coincidentally remember we didn't talk about the campaign!"

So he's simultaneously lying coupled with his memory fading which proves him unfit for the quick witted job of AG.

Well done Trump, you've done it again.
>>
>>118995

They lost because they didn't get their voters to "feel" as much as the other side.
>>
>>116677
Telling your friend that their tasteless dinner is great is on a different scale from misleading in a confirmation hearing
>>
>>116841
it's people pretending to be russian
>>
>>116857
Source on those dem numbers?

Gallup claims

Repub: 88%
Indep: 39%
Dems: 10%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

fivethirtyeight aggregates polls and puts approval rating at 44.1% but doesn't make a distinction between repub/dem

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
>>
>>116852
>under 50% now
It was never even above 50%
His current value is 45% approval to 50% disapproval and that is already one of the highest approval ratings he ever got.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
>>
>>116996
Vote libertarian silly
>>
>>119109
A vote for libertarians is a wasted vote in a 2 party state
>>
>>116852
Yeah, but it's been climbing among Republicans, and they're the only constituents that matter.
>>
>>119111
And Democrats have a huge disadvantage by having so many of their voters centered in con-competitive California and the still not competitive Texas.
>>
>>119111
Correct. We have decided to make America great again without the democrats. Whatever.
>>
>>119115
Partisan politics have started decades ago and are now reaching their maximum with Trump. Only your own voter base matters, the other half of America may as well be dead.
>>
>>119119
It's not partisan. It's patriotism.

Either you want to put the country first or you don't.

This is way beyond partisanship. We're talking treason. Democrats need to get their act together. These people are talking about impeachment before he was even president, this is a serious problem.

Not my problem though. My party is thriving.
>>
>>119121
I honestly don't care either. Just saying that Trump's idea of making America great again doesn't have to align with the liberals in this country.
>>
>>116854
This might surprise you but the country isn't solely made up of democrats or republicans.
>>
>>119126
Among the voters, 46% are Republicans, 48% Democrats and 6% are third-party voters.
The non-voters make up 45% of the country but as they don't vote, their voices aren't heard.
>>
>>119126
America is made of republicans, people who don't care, democrats, and democrats who pretend they're independent.
>>
>>119124
>Just saying that Trump's idea of making America great again doesn't have to align with the liberals in this country.
They don't even have to align with his own supporter's ideals.
Who voted for him thinking "he'll eliminate the fiduciary rule, and people selling me retirement investments won't have to tell me if they're putting their own interests ahead of mine!!! MAGA!!!?
>>
>>119163
>Who voted for him thinking "he'll eliminate the fiduciary rule, and people selling me retirement investments won't have to tell me if they're putting their own interests ahead of mine!!! MAGA!!!?

I did? As a libertarian, Trump has been a dream come true. He's doing for more to permanently cripple and discredit the federal government then any other person in recent history. After a year of him, I think the UN and other globalist organizations will kick America out, and that people will be so pissed off that the federal government will topple over and businesses/states will rush in to fill the void.

I didn't vote for Trump because I thought he'd be a good president, I did so because I knew that he'd forever tarnish big government in people's eyes.
>>
>>119172
>I shit myself in the hotel room bed to protest bad service
>>
>>119128
>The non-voters make up 45% of the country but as they don't vote, their voices aren't heard.
Welllll......
This time around , they were told "if you don't go vote, Hillary will surely win!!!"
And then they didn't go vote.
>>
>>119172
>I did?
No, you're obviously lying.

>I didn't vote for Trump
Correct. Butthurt democrat.
>>
>>119172
He's a nightmare for libertarians. Bleeding the beast will not not force people to turn to against their goverment. Its gonna cause them to shun libertarian ideals complele and maybe assassinate the cheeto
>>
>>116652
Putin approves of your attitude.
>>
>>119198
No mate. As discontent in the government grows, people turn libertarian.

>>119193
People had many reasons for voting for him. I know a couple of other libertarians who went for him because they knew he was a bomb thrown at the oval office. Wayne Allyn Root and James Weeks both supported Trump for exactly this reason.
>>
>>119176
You gotta break a few eggs to get what you want.
>>
Corporate Democrats: "All fault goes to Russia! Let's bring justice"

People: "No thanks, we don't want WWIII just because you sore losers can't that this country is Republican."
>>
>>116645
(((Washington Post))) is so obsessed with Trump they have become worst then (((CNN)))

Muh Russians, muh Russians, muh Russians
>>
>>119236
Conservative states in middle America would all voted for Hillary if not for Russia HAHAHAHA Liberal media is truly pathetic with their fake news.
>>
>>119297
They do underestimate how much middle America just plain hated Hillary. Trump never would have won if Bernie won the nomination too.
>>
Wake me up when the Democrats stop apologizing.
>>
>>119301
>voting for a literal socialist because you just hate an old lady's ugly face that much
that level of misogyny should be considered a superpower
>>
>>119318
Oh give me a fucking break. Hillary's a fucking cardboard cutout. Even people who agree with her are turned off by her faulty attempts to mimic human mannerisms. She's one of those politicians who never takes a stand on anything until it's politically pertinent. She'll say whatever she things leads to more votes and money.

Bernie, despite being a pie in the sky socialist wack job with a lot of shitty people following him at least has the image of being honest (or at least he did until he started sucking Clinton's multiracial futa dick). People would have voted for him for the same reason someone will trust an honest friend who disagrees with you over a sycophant kissing your ass 24/7.
>>
>>119318
muh soggy knees!

>>119354
"why didn't they vote for my candidate who is essentially a focus group algorithm! that's sexist!" jesus "why aren't i 50 points ahead" well dear, you aren't fifty points ahead because you're a demonstrably corrupt warmongering neocon lunatic with a bizarre, twisted and long history of corruption, collusion, suspicious deaths, starting wars, conspiracy, etc etc etc etc. that's why.
>>
>>119301
>A card carrying communist that couldnt hold a job until he was 40
>Literally honeymooned in the USSR
>Bases his entire platform on raising taxes for the 1% (anyone with a career that required an education or an apprenticeship)
>Went so far as to defend a 90% tax rate during a CNBC interview
He never looked that bad because nobody attacked him in any serious manner. He has a good heart but applying what he did to a wealthy 38,000 person community (so homogenous that minoritys were the ones who werent french canadian) and putting it across the entire US is absolutely insane.
>>
>>119354
>cardboard cutout
you mean like every politician?
>>
ITT: Perjury is no big deal.
>>
>>119840
>ITT: Perjury is my arbitrary definition and not in a legal code
The bar for a perjury conviction is actually pretty high due to some recently set legal precedents. Good luck showing he intentionally lied with malicious intent with 2 witnesses and a wealth of hardcopy documented transcripts.
>>
>>119842
ITT: An AG who is literally senile is no big deal.
>>
>>119844
Fun fact, ailing mental health was made a viable defense as well literal incompetence. Pretty fucking scary isnt it?
>>
>>119847
Even scarier is that ailing mental health and literal incompetence are the current platform of the ruling party.
>>
>>119847
It worked for Ronald Reagan!
>>
>>119848
At least they have an excuse in that most of them are old fucks. The Democrats aren't any different and they like to play up how much younger their base is by comparison. Even sadder honestly.
>>
>>119860
I like how you managed to make perjury and/or senility about the Democrats. You're really good at this. Three more rubles in your porridge bowl today.
>>
@119862
I like how you manage to have a seperate set of rules for people you dont like, no (You) to give you your .02 though, try /pol/ for that.
>>
>>119862
I didn't, I made ailing mental health and literal incompetence about the Democrats. Keep up.
>>
>>119864
>swear to tell the whole truth
>lie

Seems pretty cut and dry, mate.
>>
>>119864

Quick! Go back to facebook at once!!!
>>
>>119176
>>119198
>Bannon framed much of Trump’s agenda with the phrase, “deconstruction of the administrative state,” meaning the system of taxes, regulations and alliances that the president says have stymied economic growth and infringed upon U.S. sovereignty.

>Bannon and Priebus were interviewed jointly on stage by Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, which hosts CPAC. Priebus celebrated Trump’s administration as “the best Cabinet in the history of Cabinets,” and Bannon said that many nominees “were selected for one reason, and that is deconstruction.”

The guy wants to blow up the government and world order, and make them incapable of ever functioning again should a statist take power again. Seems pretty libertarian to me.
>>
>>119945
>I've said that there's a new political order that's being formed out of this. And it's still being formed. But if you look at the wide degree of opinions in this room -- whether you're a populist; whether you're a limited-government conservative; whether you're libertarian; whether you're an economic nationalist -- we have wide and sometimes divergent opinions. But I think we (agree on) the center core of what we believe, that we're a nation with an economy. Not an economy just in some global marketplace with open borders, but we are an ethnostate with a culture and a reason for being. And I think that is what unites us and I think that is what is going to unite this movement going forward.
>>
>>119945
>the best Cabinet in the history of Cabinets

He really doesn't have a way with words does he?
>>
>>119948
Yeah that guy who just won the presidency really sucks at talking.

The media tries to twist his words literally every day, but somehow he was able to reach the American people.

But yeah he doesn't have a way with words ok...

Maybe he's just not speaking to traitorous liberals. Consider that.
>>
>>119945
That's suicide for the right. The left has hollowed out any sense of natural American nationalistic culture. His ideas would have worked in the mid '90s, but now it's just going to fracture the country even more. There are too many different peoples, too many wildly disparate ideas, too many fractured loyalties for his idea of an ethnostate with a culture to work now. The only way to hold it together and change things is with a strong central government at this point. Nobody else is going to shut down regional universities employing communists preaching genocide. Nobody else is going to enforce that strong border needed to slow immigration for that culture to heal itself, rebound, and force assimilation on the groups the left invited in their mad and myopic relativistic dash to virtue signal to the world. Without a strong government the west coast is only going to become commie land even more so than it already is.
>>
>>119949
Nah, dude's literally retarded. He only won because retards have disproportionate voting power in America.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/french-people-translate-donald-trump-us-president-language-speech-a7539461.html
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/17/national/japans-interpreters-struggle-to-make-sense-of-trump-speeches/
>>
>>119949
>>119952
>>119948
The funny thing is you guys are talking about Priebus' phrase, not Trump's. Read the fucking excerpt again ya tards.
>>
>>119952
>THRY WON BECAUSR THEY'RE STUPID

and this is why you lost and will continue to lose hahHaha

>speaking in a way that cuts through media manipulation
>stupid

>liberals being able to understand things
>2015
>>
>>119950
Which is Bannon's goal the whole time: overthrow the government as a whole.

That way, the alt-right will cease power and clense the west of the communist filth brought by the degenerate cult of Frankfurt.
>>
>>119952
Wrong.

We won because our cause are just.

People have started to open their eyes on the hypocrisy of the welfare state.
>>
>>119971
Well, he also believes that they'll be a major war with the Arab world/Europe/China. One of the reasons he's so keen on moving us closer to Russia and cutting ties with the EU and China.
>>
>>119983
Long term, and China/Muslim alliance is a serious problem.

They're already spreading through Africa.
>>
>>119953
I did, and I was referring to Priebus.

Did my post contain the words Trump at all? No? Then maybe you're the yard.
>>
>>119972
>We
It's like you actually believed the hype.
>>
>>120056
You're right, the third quoted post didn't. The other two are still tards.
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.