[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truck caught on camera going AIRBORNE during chase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>Authorities say a deputy stopped a speeding truck that was reported stolen
>The deputy and the truck's driver were speaking outside the truck while passenger Kevonte Dekorey Austin got behind the wheel and drove away
>Deputy put the driver in handcuffs before going after Austin
>Deputies pursued the 18-year-old, with the chase reportedly hitting 115mph
>The truck hit spike strips laid out and ended up on top of a parked car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxVd5WCW73g

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272298/Truck-caught-camera-going-AIRBORNE-chase.html
>>
>>116575
Lol

Cool
>>
>>116575
Heh

Wow
>>
Ha

Nice
>>
Ho

Duck
>>
>>116575
Woah

Sick
>>
>>116575
Kek

xd
>>
>>116575
Duke

Boys
>>
>>116575

damn that's probably a $60,000 truck
>>
>>116735
thread ruined

you should be happy with yourself
>>
How are the Duke boys going to get out of this one? Stay tuned and find out!
>>
>Kevonte Dekorey Austin
>>
>>116575
Too bad they didn't hit those overhead lines.
>>
>>116575
Niggers.
I can hear his momma now, "He's a good boy!"
Ya just know he's sitting in jail right now enjoying the replays on the news.
>>
>>116735
>damn that's probably a $60,000 truck

Doubtful. Its Texas, truck capital of the US and its only a Toyota Tacoma. Maybe $26k. But even thats pushing it.
>>
>>116575
I hate this. I saw the Truck and the name in the comments before reading the full thread and said "wait, black people with names like that do not drive trucks, let alone trucks past an old Ford Ranger, or a 90's ram. Must be stolen"

Am I wrong with my up front assumption southerners, or is it more common for black people to actually drive decent trucks?

In Indiana, if you see a black person driving a truck, you might as well just report it stolen.
>>
>>117039
It wasn't his truck you retard he was in the passenger and once his friend got out he felt compelled to steal
>>
>>117108
What is reading comprehension, RETARD
>>
>>116748
He dindu nuffin!
>>
>>116575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im8buYj3tzs
>>
>>116735
>>116744
>Thread

>Ruined
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.