[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox confirms ghosts are real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: riggedthread.jpg (3KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
riggedthread.jpg
3KB, 125x78px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/28/ghost-appears-to-photobomb-teens-selfie.html

>A 13-year-old's selfie appears to have caught more than just her face.

>Jessica Ogletree posted a picture taken by her 13-year-old daughter to Facebook that had a little something extra looming in the background. No we're not talking about her brother in the green shirt. Look a little closer at the shadowy figure (Did your eyes widen, because ours sure did!).

>The teen and her brother were reportedly fishing with their grandparents in Tifton, Georgia when something other worldly decided to tag along.

>"Notice my son Kolton in the background and then notice the gentleman standing to his right!!!" Jessica posted on Facebook.

>There's just one problem with the man in the background. According to Jessica, he doesn't exist! (Gasp!)
>"Ya'll this gentleman was NOT with them today and there was no one else at these back ponds where they were fishing. The only people there today were Haley, Kolton and their grandparents..."
>>
bump for interest
>>
Ghost niggers. Cool.
>>
That is the worst photoshop I've ever seen.
>>
>>116461
The ghost's face looks messed up somehow. He looks more like a zombie than a ghost. The upper lip looks distorted, like he has a hair lip, and his right eye looks like it's missing from the socket or rotted away or something. Also there is some kind of black smear on his right cheek near his mouth.
>>
The fb comment from her friend explains it all:

>"Why would she post this if it's fake.. and local news posted. If it's fake why is it posted so many times... ??"

Fox News decided to run this story -- 'Georgia tween photoshops a ghost is it realz?' -- nationally based on that same logic.
>>
>>116494
Ahahahah that's facebook logic for you...
>>
Kek what is this
>>
Thats fucking creepy
>>
>>116501
Clearly not a teenage girl using photoshop! Someone call /x/, this is the big one!
>>
>>116494
That's kinda scary. Is that how people really think? "It's obvs true becuz everyone posts about it duh"
That's the sort of shit that allows literal fale news to spread. People are fucking stupid I guess.
>>
>>116461
I wonder how long would it take to find the picture of that black guy on google.
>>
>>116554
As much as I like Fox news, something like this kind of NEEDS to be debunked because of

>>116539
>>116494
^This mentality that these two posters are discussing.
This truly is a representation of how stupid and gullible our youth is. This has to be corrected before this memetic retardation spreads like a virus.
>>
>>116560

The image quality from Fox is too shitty to do a reverse image search of the guys face. Unless someone has a better quality image.
>>
>>116568
>>116554

Actually even the original which I just found on facebook is too shitty. GLHF.
>>
Looks like a normal nigga begging weed
>>
>>116571
Hahahahahahaha after reading this and going back to the image that's all I can think
>>
>>116461
The same Fox that went to court to argue it could knowingly lie in its news but that was just "free speech"?

mmmhmm.
>>
>>116579
Fox news is still shitty mainstream media, but to me, it seems like it's the most honest among the bullshit.
>>
>>116591
>most honest among the bullshit.
What are they honest about?
>>
>>116598
They're at least giving Trump a chance
>>
>>116560
>representation of how stupid and gullible our youth is

Sadly it's not just the youth and most journalism is about making news and not reporting it.
Secondly, this a lot of the local news report these kinds of thing all the time (bigfoot in my region)
>>
>>116610
All you care about is that /yourguy/ is represented in a positive light.

Grow up, faggot. The world doesn't care about which team you're rooting for and neither does the news. Fox is garbage, and if you didn't wear a red hat last year you'd recognize it.
>>
>>116634
I'm just gonna go ahead and diagnose you with Down syndrome.
>>
>>116591
Kek. Funniest comment I've read all day, thanks anon
>>
>>116598
like how they are not fake news
>>
>>116657
No one is buying this you democrat sheep
>>
>>116461
A new low
>>
Dammit... clickbait and I fell for it.
>sadface.jpg
>>
Ghosts confirmed
>>
aaahaha now conservatives are required to believe in ghosts
>>
>>116610
It's not that their giving him a chance, it's that they have a clear bias to support trump. They'll support him under any just about any circumstance. What's good about that?
>>
>>116521
please find a very dark lonely place away from the rest of us you fucking normue and reside there quietly until your death you absolute cretin
>>
>>116461
I'm pretty sure they just didn't notice him, black people are hard to spot in forests
>>
>>118979
At least Trump is showing up to work these days.

Where's Hillary? How's that revolution she's leading against the Trump Administration?
>>
Ok here's the truth

>mum was a queen of spades

>kid snapped photo of her bull

>mum told kids it was a ghost in case dad found out

>dad found photo

>"honey call fox, we found a ghost"
>>
>>119526

Hahahahaha
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.