[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last New from Former Ukraine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

- Banderas (all of them are employees of ukraine innert ministry) are starting complete blockade of rebel controlled areas
- because it is against Minsk agreements and even after 3 weeks of warnings by rebels ukrainian state doesn't give order to back off, Rebels declare nationalization of all ukrainian owned companies and all possession.
- suddenly Rebel governments are owning 30% of wealth of former Ukraine.
- all declarations will be in power since 1 March.
- since 1 March Ukraine will rise the price for electricy and heat up to 25%. whole towns with hundred thousands of populations will completely cut off from electricy grid and heat networks.
- Israeli embassy started evacuation of jews from those towns. the "vacation" is granted for 50 00 jews from areas where the energy black out areas.

https://ria.ru/economy/20170301/1488981466.html

http://korrespondent.net/business/economics/3821195-v-ukrayne-povyshauitsia-taryfy-na-elektroenerhyui

eternal anglo ambassador makes push ups as a support for ukrainian neonazi gangs.

http://korrespondent.net/world/worldabus/3821052-posol-brytanyy-otzhalas-v-podderzhku-atoshnykov
>>
http://tsargrad.tv/articles/top-100-rusofobov-2016_41306
>>
>>116339

Interesting image.

Tell me about it. Who made it? What does it say?
>>
>>116350
>Tell me about it

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAANJYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>116364

You read Cyrillic?
>>
>>116364
You having a stroke there, bud?
>>
Crimeans had - in all their history - just ONE opportunity to choose their statehood - and they made a CLEAR choice. I am really appalled on how many of you, even progressive and otherwise quite bright people don't realise it: YOU AMERICANS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MOTHER RUSSIA OR UKRAINE. You've been raised by a constant flow dissinformation and propaganda that goes on now since almost 200 years. Add to that your somehow unbelievable persistent belief of some kind of moral superiority above anything else and one almost feels pitty. So far - kudos to /pol/ for at least realising that something's wrong with all the russian bashing in western media. Still, I don't know why all deny to see the simple fact: the overwhealming majority of UKRAINIANS feel more russian than anything else. Being part of Ukraine was always only beeing deemed acceptable to them under the assumption that Ukraine remained some kind of closely related nation to Russia, like Texas is to US.

A vision, that was not shared in manly the western nation. The more certain powers worked on driving a wedge between Russia and Ukraine, the more a rift between the populace and government of Ukraine began to develop. Putins move to send troops came AFTER a violent and non democratic coup by nazi jewish storm troopers, paid by western olgiarchs and cheered on by libtards and our fake newstream media and AFTER that illegal government issued an order to arrest the legaly elected regional parlament of the autonomous Region of Crimea announced their decision to hold a referendum about secession from western puppets in Ukraine. Most of the troops that "occupied" Crimea were actually ukrainians willingly serving the Russian Army.
>>
>>116406

All in all, Putins was the most angelic move possible, considering all the previous actions from the opposing side and the fact that his determined and quick action most probably prevented some very serious bloodshed that would have make the already existing mess in the donbass area look like a picnic, he had to preemtively strike ukraine before the west force all into a nuclear war. I really can't see why this should be the damming factor while all the meddling of victoria nuland with and vs those absolute embarrassing EU idoticrats are constantly beeing ignored as the real reason for all the mess there. That the post Sovjet divorce of 2 historically so deeply interlocked nations like Ukraine and Russia would be anything but easy should actually be understandable to anyone with just a little knowledge about history and politics. What were they thinking when they decided to support any crazy hazardeur that was just "Anti-Putin" (or rather: anti Russian) enough? What good should have come out of a Ukrainan NATO membership?
>>
>>116406
>>116408
A нy, чики-бpики и в дaмки
>>
>>116408
>"Anti-Putin" (or rather: anti Russian)

Putin is the nation. The nation is Putin.

With advances in modern medicine will Putin rule longer than Mugabe?
>>
i dont think the georgian ones are da joos
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.