[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Could Change America’s Skilled Worker Visa Rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: REPOLBANNER9.gif (111KB, 413x376px) Image search: [Google]
REPOLBANNER9.gif
111KB, 413x376px
Go Trump! The US engineering shortage is a myth invented by rich venture capitalist who want to pay everyone shit wages. I am sick and tired of seeing American workers forced to train their cheaper incompetent replacements right before getting fired. Please help spread this message as you could be the next person who can't get a job. Also enjoy the attached image.

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2017/01/24/h-1b-visas-how-donald-trump-could-change-americas-skilled-worker-visa-rules/

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Entertainment-Partners-RVW13939314.htm
>>
that is an animated gif...cool
>>
Nice animated gif. And so true
>>
>>116255
>Please help spread this message as you could be the next person who can't get a job.

Not American so I'm just laughing,
>>
>>116261
>I don't have to worry about globalism

How's Mars this time of year anyways?
>>
>>116266
Stupid Amerifat doesn't know I've got Brexit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38687842

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djVHIyBwqkQ

We don't want full on globalism or protectionist nationalism anyway.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/theresa-mays-new-third-way/
>>
>>116255
>you could be the next person who can't get a job.
Immigrants aren't the reason you can't get a job, you can't get a job because wall street bankers fucked over the economy by lying about mortgage-backed securities and sticking sub prime loans in with good ones. It isnt because pedro and pajeet are bad.

I agree thattge current immigration system neefs to be reformed though. Putting greater emphasis on keeping families together (inb4 hurr durr feelies dumb/muh charity cases/anchor babies bad! rewrite the 14th!) and greater proof of individual merit for unaffiliated migrant workers.

Just saying, don't blame migrants for a mediocre economy that sees the trained and skilled unemployed.
>>
>>116411
25% of Doctors in america are foreign born. Stop bullshitting me.
>>
>>116255
>American workers forced to train their cheaper incompetent replacements
>forced
>>
>>116467
>Stop bullshitting me.
I'm not, i promise pedro isn't the one who fucked up the economy and made paying an immigrants extensive legal fees seem profitable.

It was a bunch if rich assholes that actually control the economy.
>>
>>116467

And doctors don't complain about lack of employment opportunities. Healthcare continues to be one of the fastest growing job markets, so even after accommodating local born and trained doctors, doctors from overseas (though often trained in America) have to be brought in to keep up with demand. Unless we have a sudden wellspring of trained doctors, immigrants will not be a problem for doctors trying to find work.

The people who do complain about lack of work are blue color factory workers, who aren't just fighting immigrants, but the the global market and automation (the big job killer that nobody wants to talk about). Another group is miners, who are also fighting the global market (reduced coal demand, not just in favor of green, but also natural gas). Expelling all immigrants isn't going to suddenly bring forth jobs for everyone, if anything it will provide only a fraction of those wanting work with jobs.
>>
>>116506
Honesty medical is the only field we really are hurting for in lack of qualified workers. Stem graduates are offered wages similar to computer science because there are a lot of candadites as well as visa holders to drive down wages. I get more working in state government hr than a friend with a civil engineering cert (before he hits the overtime). That said you nailed the energy sector issues. Gas and solar will continue to soar and geothermal may see modest increases
>>
>>116506
You're missing the point. We shouldn't have 25% of our doctors be foreigners. We shouldn't have 25% of any profession be foreigners. Also, automation is killing factory jobs, so why bring in foreigners to kill it more? Why give free college to foreigners? Why give the child of two foreigners merely born on u.s. soul citizenship?
>>
>>116483
>You can either train pajeet for two weeks
>Or you can leave now and forfeit your severance pay

It was a huge scandal for disney and a ton of california tech companies a few years ago. It still happens but more interesting events have been taking up the news cycle
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.