[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigoted judge blames mentally handicapped victim for being raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

A mentally challenged black boy was sodomized with a coat hanger, raped, tortured & bullied by his white classmates. The boy “was taunted and called racist names by other members of the team which names included ‘Kool-Aid’ ‘chicken eater’ ‘watermelon’ and [the N-word],” He and his family were supposedly the only black family in the predominantly white Idaho farm town.

Judge Randy Stoker sentenced the offender to just three years of probation and 300 hours of community service. He said, "'This is not a rape case. This is not a sex case. This started out as penetration with a foreign object ... Whatever happened in that locker room was not sexual. If I thought that you had committed this offense for racial purposes, you would go straight to the Idaho penitentiary."

Judge Randy Stoker needs to be fired. Wish something would be done... There needs to be justice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4261402/Judge-spares-football-player-jail-locker-room-attack.html
>>
>>115555
>Judge Randy Stoker needs to be fired. Wish something would be done...
Eye for an eye, rape for rape...people always get what they deserve. Not a one of us is innocent; only some people are more so than others who refuse accountability.
>>
Wow nice loaded headline there, bucko
>>
>>115957
>Implying liberals are capable of not bending news to their whims.
They're the reason the term "Fake News" exists.
>>
>>115555

>>'This is not a rape case. This is not a sex case. This started out as penetration with a foreign object ... Whatever happened in that locker room was not sexual. If I thought that you had committed this offense for racial purposes, you would go straight to the Idaho penitentiary."

The dailymail is fucking retarded. The judge's statement says it all. This was a case of harassment but calling it rape so they can milk the system for every shekle they can is bs. Good for that judge taking action against this kind of bs.

P.S. I'm not condoning what those scumbags did, I'm just happy to see the system work.
>>
>>115969

of assault and or harassment*
>>
>>115555
>mentally challenged black boy
so..a normal nigger
>>
>>115969
I don't know, as soon as you start sticking things up peoples' asses, it seems pretty clear to me that it becomes sexual assault.
>>
>>115555
i'll use my ninja hacking skills to.... fuck... illuminati... judgerandydid911
>>
>>115961
>>115969

Remember.
Fake News is any news that doesn't get down on its knees and sucks the alt-rights dick.
There is a reason that a story where a bunch of white boys assaulted and raped a mentally disabled black kid is going to be called "fake news" a lot around here.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.