[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohio Woman Admits to Beheading Her Infant Daughter But Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>A 22-year-old Ohio woman was sentenced this week to 15 years to life in prison after admitting she decapitated her 3-month-old daughter, PEOPLE confirms.

>Deasia Watkins appeared before a Hamilton County, Ohio, judge on Thursday and pleaded guilty to one count of murder in the 2015 death of her infant daughter, Jayniah.

>Watkins fractured the girl’s arm before stabbing her repeatedly and severing her head from her body in March 2015, court records show. The child had reportedly been placed with Watkins’ aunt — and prosecutors said Watkins killed her in her aunt’s home, as her aunt slept, and then put the knife in Jayniah’s hand.

>“She later told police she did that so people would think the child did it – not her,” Hamilton County Assistant Prosecutor David Prem said in court.

>Watkins’ plea this week comes after she had rejected an earlier deal. For more than a year, she had been mounting an insanity defense: Court documents obtained by PEOPLE said Watkins had been diagnosed with postpartum psychosis, for which she is still receiving treatment.

>Watkins addressed the court at her hearing Thursday, expressing remorse for her crime. “I love my daughter very much,” she said, according to a prosecution source.

>“I loved her,” she said, “regardless of what anybody says.”

>Authorities previously described Jayniah’s death in stark terms. “It was pretty horrific,” the county coroner said in 2015. “These are images that will be indelibly marked in my memory.”

>Court officials say Watkins could be released from custody when she’s 35, given she’s received credit for time already served.

>PEOPLE was unable to reach Watkins’ attorney for comment. Attempts to reach her relatives on Friday were unsuccessful.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-woman-admits-beheading-her-201132383.html
>>
>>115019
>PEOPLE

top kek..
>>
what the fuck
>>
>woman rapes son, then posts footage on facebook
>woman beheads daughter
The fuck is wrong in Ohio
>>
>>115033
>The fuck is wrong in Ohio
both were niggers tho
>>
>>115042

ahh.. i see the problem here. if they were jews the kid would be adopted by the rabi in other town and its family will get new shiny car granted by the temple.

whites would just tell the kid family to move to other state and declare the pedo-bitch to new protestant church pristess with cabal parties in the church cellar.
>>
>Deasia

Read that as "Disease".
>>
>>115044
If they weren't black I would have said the exact same thing: the fuck is wrong in Ohio.

You're delusional.
>>
>“She later told police she did that so people would think the child did it – not her,”

That's some next level retardation.
>>
>>115033
They're getting tired of Florida having the limelight
>>
>>115257
>ohio and florida are usually the key swing states
hmm
>>
>>115019
>“She later told police she did that so people would think the child did it – not her,”

Did she mean to say that she wanted people to think the Aunt did it? Or did she genuinely believe people would think her kid committed self decapitation?
>>
>>115019
I far as I can see all countries are shit at mental health care but the US is the worst in the first world. America is constrained by a shit mental health system and a default mental health treatment of imprisonment or being shot dead by police (and often not before they killed or maimed someone).
>>
>>115298

The latter.
>>
>>115019
LOL! I wondered if she was black. Holy fuck. Sterilize her for christ sakes.
>>
>>115019
Zero iq. Lots of these around.
Can't you recognize the mindless babble oozing out its maw?
>>
>>115320
>all countries are shit at mental health care but the US is the worst in the first world
The US isn't 1st world tho
>>
Stoopid niggers
>>
>>116285
>HUUUUR DEBATE MEEEE HURRR
>>
>>115019
>dindus kills children the mexican way
>15 years
>some retards say nigger at a birthday party
>38+ years
Really grinds my cobblestones
>>
>>115019
>she later told police she did that so people would think the child did it, not her
>the child decapitated itself

How can one be this idiotic?

There's also an obvious lack of love, a loving mother doesn't decapitate their child.

Also
>15 years to life
What a short sentence for something so fucking horrible.
>>
>>116519

>some retards say nigger at a birthday party
>38+ years

What?
>>
>>115019
She killed that child in self defence

Hail moloch
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.