[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's Blatant Hypocrisy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump declared reporters "shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name," just hours after members of his own staff held a press briefing and refused to allow their names to be used.

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-02-24-US-Trump-Conservatives/id-4da5553b96ff4cf68def091cc4d6012f
>>
I knew he was fake news when he changed his tune so quickly on sending Hillary to prison.
>>
>>114801
Probably because it would have been a true authoritarian dictator thing that isn't possible in a democracy.

He also got cucked on the one china thing.
>>
>>114803

No one really cares about Taiwan. Maybe a handful of voters but only a tiny minority.

People really wanted to see Hillary face justice.
He doesn't have to bypass the law.

He said he would "instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation." to Clinton.

That doesn't sound impossible in a democracy.
>>
>>114806
There are still some house repubs that are trying for it, the problem is if Trump actually imprisons her liberals will try to do the same thing to him if they have a majority.
>>
So which is it.

Is the FBI unable to stop "national security leakers".

Or is the story fake news.

Because to claim trump associates being in contact with russian intelligence is fake news then it can't be leaked confidential information as well.
>>
>>114980
LEAKED FAKE NEWS!

Lügenpresse!
Lügenbürokraten!
>>
>>114980
They believe everyone is out to get them, even other people in government. This is all part if a grand Obama strategy to destroy Trump.
>>
>>114799
Wow nice false equivalence.

t. Washington insider who will not be named
>>
>>114806
And look like a chump while doing it?

Hillary was investigated by a majority republican senate about seven times last year, to the point where she was literally laughing in their faces and advertised her new book on the stand to them.

Trump used this as a talking point to get himself elected and it worked very well, but he knows we dont actually have any serious dirt on her. Think what you will about Hillary, she's fucking smart as hell and any dirt she has is well fucking hidden. Good luck convicting her, she's loud and famous, he wouldnt be able to rig it his way with her.

>>115773
If they use names, Trump will just get to fire the staffers who are leaking. He essentially wants the press to be his personal security team, watching out for big brother.
>>
>>115773
>false equivalence.
Is this the alt-rights new favorite buzzword?
>>
>>116071
/pol/tards think they're smart by shouting logical fallacies and seeing if they stick
>>
>>116071
>>116073
I mean, I guess I kind of understand what hes trying to say.

>A) Trump wants names
>B) His staff doesnt want names

>Conclusion) Trump wants and doesnt want names

This is bad logic. He didnt contradict himself.

>Correct conclusion) The Trump ADMINISTRATION is a hypocrisy
>>
>An ambiguous public statement, of course, can serve as a dog-whistle to your supporters while giving you plausible deniability.
>Ambiguous orders are even more useful: they put all of the details of what the orders actually mean in the hands of ground-level enforcers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.