[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cop Fires at Trespassers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/23/video-appearing-to-show-off-duty-los-angeles-cop-firing-gun-in-scuffle-with-teens-spark-protests.html

Fake news version for lefties:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/us/anaheim-protest-police-teen-fight/

So these idiots trespass on private property and this upstanding citizen tries to stop them. There ringleader hits and curses at him because the guy (who is a cop) is withholding him. Then his gang-members try to surround the cop, and one of the shits attacks the cop. Then another thug tackles the cop before the tall black thug punches at the cop and so he gets out his gun and shoots a warning shot.
>>
fucking niggers
>>
Its shit like this that makes me sad. Who do I believe? The righties who talk about a bunch of thugs surrounding a cop or the lefties who say an adult man nearly killed an 8th grader?

It just seems that every last one is a lying scumbag.
>>
>>114616
Should probably wait for the investigation then. I doubt the media will report on it for the reasons you mentioned. They'll probably find that the little shits instigated the fight and were mostly in the wrong. But they'll also find the cop shouldn't have fired his weapon.

Anyways the important thing is that the parents will take no responsibility
>>
yeah that's right the "parent's will take no responsibility "

little shits have no respect these days and it starts with the fucking parents who dont care about their little bastard offspring
>>
Did the cop declare he was a cop and show them his badge? If he didn't, then the kids were justified in attacking him as he very well could have been some sicko trying to pick up a 13 year old.

If he did, then the kids were the ones fucking up, and the cop had a right to defend himself.

I see evidence for either side being in the right or wrong. The people trying to politicize this law enforcement issue are retarded though.
>>
>man:"get off ma lawn!"
>kids:"fuck u old man!"
>grabs kid
>other kids try to free kid
>feeling threatened, man pops off a round
>kids shit their pants
>kids:"i swear mom, i didn't do anything!"
>man:"my actions were entirely rational."
>>
>>114653
No dude, he said theyve been walking all over his lawn on purpose for a while. He decided to say something to them that time and it went crazy. He didnt shoot anyone either, he fired a warning shot after he was surrounded by these little gang members.

This is how black gangs work. Ive seen it. They have kids indoctrinated (and no one talks about this FACT anymore) to hate white ppl and especially law. And they use these kids because, in the eyes of the law, minors aren't all there. And the laws right, which is why these gangs are so dangerous and why they recruit ppl at such a young age.

I dont think i need to say any more. These kids are trying to start a problem between races, as advised by their elders, end point.
>>
>>114655
Yeah, the kid was acting like a bitch, but "I'm going to sue you" a is hardly gang banger material. The other kids' initial response when this was going on was to call the cops too.

They just seemed like a bunch of dumb ass suburban kids, not gang members, but whatever.
>>
>>114654
In the USA, all this passes for rational behaviour.
>>
>US cops can't help themselves even while off duty
lol!
>>
>>114576
WTF guys. The video is available online you know? The kid is 13. And basically this autistic off duty cop assaults him for stepping on his lawn (boo fucking hoo). The faggot cop then gets spooked (by middle schoolers) and misfires his pistol. Thank heavens no one was killed.
>>
>>114578
The kid's Hispanic. And there were many white guys with him.
>>
>>114654
Normal people
>"get off ma lawn"
>*kids giggle and run off*

American "people"
>"get off ma lawn"
>s*hoots kid in the head*
>>
>>114655
>warning shots
The only reason you should be drawing your gun is with the intent of killing someone for fear of your life. A gun is not a toy or badge, you don't just wave your gun around thinking your cool, that makes YOU the thug.
>>
>>115630
>warning shot
It could have ended badly,
Atleast those kids ran away while being taught
>>
>>114642
>Should probably wait for the investigation then.

If only BLM got this thought sometimes.
>>
>>115630
>>115637

Maybe he wanted to -not- kill a teenager who was probably only there to show some gangbangers that he was hard.
>>
>>114576
Stay off ma fuckin' lawn ya damn punks!
>>
Kid in the maroon hoodie that jumped over the hedge had a knife in his backpocket that he was readying to pull out before the gun was revealed. See 1:30 - 37.

Cop took out the gun immediately after seeing him reach into his backpocket.

Screenshot:
https://twitter.com/andieiamwhoiam/status/834809867277840386

He will still get 40 years in prison for having the chutzpah to defend himself from cultural enrichment.
>>
>>115767
The only way to react to the left is hatred. So much hatred that you hate them more then you love yourself, so much hatred that you'd rather die then see them live, so much hatred that you make their destruction the reason for your life. Only then, only through hatred, can you purify society. Only through warfare, through violence, through hate can man truly realize himself, for bloodletting is as natural to men as motherhood is to women.
>>
>>115767
I wouldn't have even gone to grab the kid, I would have opened fire on all of them. Let's see them mouth off to bullets.
>>
>>115922
If their death is more valuable then your life, doesn't that implicitly send the message that they have more worth then you?

>>115926
Preemptive shootings on other citizens is usually called murder under our law.
>>
>>115926
And that' why you aren't a cop.

>>115922
You either.
>>
>>115646
Why not try de-escalation?

Drawing your weapon can go one of two ways, either you shoot first or they do
>>
>>115922
People like you are fucking insane, you sound exactly like ISIS.
>>
>>115955
That is a leftist false flagging as "evil republican"

Don't be so gullible.
>>
>>115956
How can you tell? You automatically assume that any nutjob screaming about identity politics must be a genuine liberal, but anyone who makes your side look bad must be a false-flag? You need only visit /pol/ to see that this place has been flooded with people who genuinely feel that way.
The sort of mentality in that post is unfortunately very real and a common result of far-right ideology such as ISIS itself, hence the comparison.
>>
>>115965
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>115972
>/pol/ is always incorrect.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>115954
>i'm sorry mr gang member would you and your scary friends kindly remove yourselves from my lawn
>>
>>115995
If only we had some sort of organization to deal with these matters.
>>
>>115995
>there's a stranger on my lawn, better shoot him to make sure
>>
>>116022
If only that organization wasn't terrified of black youth for this very reason
>>
>>116053
Walking on someones lawn? And fear doesn't change their job responsibilities.
>>
I'm wondering if this happen in a state with a 'stand your ground' law could the youngsters have legally shot the dude if they felt threatened when he drew his firearm?
>>
>>116059
If the state had stand your ground law, the cop would've shot the thugs the moment they started assaulting him.
>>
>>116624
not true, because the shitstains wouldn't have even tried anything if they knew the white man was actually allowed to defend himself
>>
(((OP)))
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.