[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freedom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PeopleCages.png (112KB, 286x243px) Image search: [Google]
PeopleCages.png
112KB, 286x243px
> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39050530
> Stolen Nazi gate returned to Dachau

>> WORK will set you FREE

Isn't this what slavers and CEOs always say?

The drug pushers tell their own version, but it's the same scam to make money for them.
>>
>>114202
Let me redpill you on society. There is no such thing as freedom, just power and rule of the fittest. The few worthy have always ruled over the vast shit. If you don't like that, get powerful yourself.
>>
>>114202
>join my Communism Club plox

Is it even fun, or do we starve to death right away?
>>
>>114249
I agree that there is no such thing as freedom, and perpetuating the belief that there is is designed to placate the masses.

I still think freedom might be attainable, but it would take much much more than mere social change. It can't be attained through those means. If it could, we'd have done it a long time ago.
>>
>>114202
>Isn't this what slavers and CEOs always say?

No, literally no one says 'work will set you free' precisely because of the death camp sign.

>>114250
>starve to death
After you.
>>
>>114302
>it would take much much more
what exactly?
>>
>>114249
you can feel really smug about that because you are right, but once you start working to oppress and exploit people further you have to realize that what you are preaching is relative.

Because the working masses have gained more rights from the days of medieval serfdom and slavery, and it is possible to be an idealist and improve the lives of others. You have a choice to be an idealist or a cynic. You aren't being forced by some invisible hand from the past to be a cynic. Dead people have no say in anything, anymore. Bill gates is the richest motherfucker and he spends all his money on charity. Power can be used for good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.