[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Russian newspaper editor explains how Putin made Trump his puppet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 0

http://www.vox.com/conversations/2017/2/22/14697718/donald-trump-putin-russia-kremlin-hillary-clinton

>“They consider him a stupid, unstrategic politician.”

Mikhail Fishman is the editor-in-chief of the Moscow Times, an English-language weekly newspaper published in Moscow. The paper is critical of Vladimir Putin; indeed, it was targeted twice in 2015 by Russian hackers and has been attacked repeatedly by pro-Kremlin pundits.

Fishman, a Russian citizen and himself outspoken critic of Putin, has covered Russian politics for more than 15 years. For the past year, he has monitored the increasingly bizarre relationship between Putin and Trump, with a particular focus on Putin’s strategic aims. In this interview, I ask Fishman how Trump is perceived in Russia, why Putin is actively undermining global democracy, and what Russia hopes to gain from the political disorder in America.
>>
>>114164
>Putin made Trump his puppet
Proofs are necessary to substantiat these outrageouys claims.

>The paper is critical of Vladimir Putin;
Opinion discarded. Clinton puppet detected.
>>
>>114175
Being critical of Putin makes you pro-Hillary?
>>
>>114186
Provide proofs to disregard me. The aegis of the proofs is upon you. The balls are in your court?
>>
>>114186
>Being critical of Putin makes you pro-Hillary?
Says you're SUICIDAL and CRAZY.
Scary enough talking about him thousands of miles away.
>>
>>114164
More fake news from Vox
>>
>>114186
Not hating Russia or wanting conflict with Russia makes you puppet of Putin

This ''Russian enemy'' is literally forced to people by Globalists.
>>
>>114164
We need to let go over Ukraine. Its nothing to do with the rest of the world and having Ukraine under Russian control is ultimately safer for the world anyway. It's majority Russian and always has been, the majority of the Ukraine population wanted it, and it will be taken back into Russia after a nonsensical 30 years as separated. Leave it. Move on.
>>
More fearmongering?
>>
>>114247
It's the CREW. Clinton wants to start a nuclear war to screw with Trump and distract the public from her election loss.
>>
The Putin defence internet KGB is out in force today.
>>
>>114252
I have not seen the proofs yet though. Where is it from a legitimate truthful prooful news sourse? There is none, because the false proofs are in an nonexistance nature?
>>
>>114253
Shut the fuck up with thay gay ass meme
>>
>>114254
You have still not provided any evidence or citation of wrongdoings. Is Putin not guiltless until proved otherwise? You are the one leveling accusations at the man, you are the one who has taken upon him the burden of proof.
>>
>>114256
That's my first post. I don't give a shit about this fake news.

Shut the FUCK up with that babytalk meme shit.
>>
>>114175
>>114199
>proofs

Russian detected.
>>
>>114260
Being Russian is no crime, but I am no Russian. You are the shill. Does the cuck ignoramous assholes deposit much money into your account to shill your false evidences against mankind? Or is it the Clinton foundation who is hired you out for their services?
>>
>>114295
>cuck ignoramous assholes
Clever.

>Or is it the Clinton foundation who is hired you out for their services?
That doesn't even make any sense? Like, are you accusing him of hiring the Clinton Foundation, or being hired by the CF?
>>
>Vox
I believe it already!
>>
by what mechanism is this achieved? all of that blackmail shit was fake as fuck.

just because trump has a friendly face towards russia doesn't make him a puppet.
>>
>>114164
>(((Fishman)))
Oh, come on. Every time...
Then again,
>(((Vox)))
>>
>>114164
>vox

Article is in line with the lefts move to demonize Russia in the media in order to prepare the public for conflict against Russia.

Why?

Because they have failed to topple Russia's satellite state of Syria using radical religious proxy insurgents. And they are not rolling over about Ukraine either. The west is the aggressor in this case.
>>
>>114376
Yeah because Russia doesn't do it all by themselves. They need "the left's" help somehow.
>>
>>114366
>>114362
>>114214
There is literally nothing wrong with Vox.
>>
>>114379
You missed the point.
The left are spinning it in such a way that Russia seems to be the aggressor so that they can justify future sanctions, interventions and possibly even military conflict.
They do this because they see Russia as an ideological enemy against their cosmopolitan globalist John Lennon wet dream and because they represent interests who would benefit from establishing unimpeded access to the Eurasian continent and it's resources.
>>
>>114384
>Russia
>not the aggressor
go back to Stalingrad traitor Ivan scum
>>
>>114376
Vasili is that you?
You left your best Adidas outfit at my place.
I will bring it with me next time we squat in the park & get pissed.
>>
>>114199
>Provide proofs to disregard me
Not even English grammar.
And sure, I will "disregard".
btw, just interested, do you have to get the goat drunk before you fuck it?
>>
>>114251
>Clinton wants to start a nuclear war
Russian smear tactic talking point detected.
The election is over.
Putin's boy won.
Why are you still posting? Surely you are no longer getting paid for this so I guess it is now your hobby?
>>
>>114877
wow everything we have been saying for months
you leftist scum are trying to use against us.
try this when you say stuff don't use our talking points it shows us who you really are, paid shills.
>>
>>114175
>Proofs are necessary to substantiat these outrageouys claims.
Easily demonstrated. Just ask Putin to wiggle his fingers. If Trump's lips move you have your proof.

>Opinion discarded. Clinton puppet detected.
Surely you meant Soros. Isn't that who the Kremlin says is behind it?
>>
>>114164
>Mikhail Fishman is the editor-in-chief of the Moscow Times, an English-language weekly newspaper published in Moscow.

- Mikhail Fishman - jew
- Moscow Times - eternal anglo shadows
- English-language weekly newspaper - top kek. who the fuck reads this shit in moscow?
- published in Moscow - dont think so. aside that. the fucking jew letters paid by eternal anglo allowed to exist in evil Putin dictature Moscow?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>114876

honestly, sergant Ratwitz.. stop using your jew tactics. its even low for CIA-Mossad troll army.
>>
>this and every Russia thread on /news/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZcx0BR2ySA&ab_channel=IvanEgornov
>>
You dumbfuck slavniggers need to get shills who actually speak passable English. It's way too obvious when the only decent English in your nonsense are in the same copy pasted phrases over and over again.
>>
>>114164
FAKE NEWS for Vox.

Why don't ''puppet'' Trump remove sanctions against Russia and recognize crimea as Russian territory then? I mean he is puppet of Putin rig...rig...right?

What's up with Libtard obsession with Russia and all of this fake news about Russia?What triggers you? Is it because they ban faggot parades?
>>
Does it have something to do with this? http://www.breach.tv/video/715/anonymous-trump-and-putin-warning-fight-back
>>
>>115400
It's nice that news like this triggers you enough to type in all caps.
>>
>>115415
you lost
>>
>>115472

>i am a russian

Crimea and the sanctions aren't really important. But trade with China is. Less trade with the USA due to tariffs and threats, that means more trade with Russia.
>>
>>115415
>It's nice that news like this triggers you enough to type in all caps.
He put two words in caps.

>>115475
>Crimea and the sanctions aren't really important.
You're just mad that the "Trump is Putin's puppet" gimmick is baseless and rapidly running out of steam.
Another media junkie anxious over an impending shortage of his fix.
>>
Wut?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.