[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family without answers to son’s I-65 death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/indiana/2017/02/13/laf-folo--65-death/97861120/

>ride in van with 3 adults and child
>mumble to self, open door and jump out while going 70mph on interstate
>land somewhat safely in grass. cant walk
>crawl across interstate to oncoming traffic
>jeep stops in time to avoid you
>chevy behind it rear ends jeep, both run you over

fuck
>>
he was a typical white trash loser like most NEETs on 4 chan... good riddance lol
>>
wonder if his dad raped him
>>
>>113538
>>113605

you fat neet motherfuckers need to stop making every board complete tard.
>>
>>113621
Just wondering if that's why he killed himself in front of them. Pretty traumatic thing to leave them with so he wanted them to see it
>>
>>113538
So 4chan is full of gradschool students like this guy?
>>
>>113634
Gtfo
>>
>>113637
Why
>>
>>113647
You are unwanted
>>
>>113650
Nvm i take it back
>>
>>113650
Says who
>>
>>113537
> DEMOTTE, Ind. — Shawn and Julie Holm-Hansen don't have answers for why their 23-year-old son, Luke, jumped out of a moving van Friday on Interstate 65 and crawled into oncoming traffic.

Obviously the child was trying to get away from his parents, permanently.
Everyday, all around the world, thousands of kids suicide away from their negligent parents. Sometimes they suicide as teenagers; and sometimes it's not until they're much older. And then the parents cry as if they care; or not.
I didn't try to suicide until I was thirty: I wanted to escape the ignorance I inherited from my parents, but once I realized I was no longer worthless, as they were, I learned to love myself. If I suicided today or tomorrow, it'd be to get away from all the ignorant people who lack civility.
>>
>>113658
I think he just wanted to see how fast he could run with a moving start
>>
Hmm.... opening a door at 70 mph isn't too easy, not impossible mind you, but the air pressure would have been substantial.
>>
>>114368
Manlett detected
>>
>>114368
Van doors slide open with ease at that speed
>>
>>114368
Not to mention the modern minivan has powered doors
>>
>>113538
Do you want me to die anon?
>>
definetly someone who couldn't handle their drugs
>>
he was 23, not college educated and HAD worked as a machinist

This is from his last jobs face book page

>Possibly the most ridiculous, unsafe manufacturing plant in the state of Indiana. Low pay, horrible benefits, unsafe, unprofessional supervision, nasty offices/sales department. Basically anyone that wants to work there is either naive, ignorant or as much as I hate to say it...must have mental issues. Also, most of the employees look like they just got out of prison and there's better/smarter managers at Burger King or Taco Bell. I'd rate it zero stars if that was an option. I'm surprised they're still open for business and may God have mercy on their souls.

What a shit job, and guess where he ends up, unemployed in his moms minivan at age 23. He probably felt like a waste. Remember he didnt go to college so 23 means he's been 5 years at home- and that job sounds like some shit temp job that he couldnt keep or got fired from who knows they dont say.
>>
>>113673
top lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.