[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's remark echoes history's worst tyrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 0

>At a different time, in another country, it was effectively a death sentence.
>Being branded an "enemy of the people" by the likes of Stalin or Mao brought at best suspicion and stigma, at worst hard labour or death.
>Now the chilling phrase - which is at least as old as Emperor Nero, who was called "hostis publicus", enemy of the public, by the Senate in AD 68 - is making something of a comeback.
>In November, the UK Daily Mail used its entire front page to brand three judges enemies of the people after they made a ruling on the Brexit process.
>Now the US president, Donald Trump, has deployed the epithet against mainstream US media outlets that he sees as hostile.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39015559
>>
le Russain hacking is no worry at all gais!
>>
I don't understand
When one side does it, it's ok. Hillary Clinton literally made that part of her platform and everyone gives her a pass. But when the right does it, suddenly it's going to lead to a dictatorship?
At what point will people stop and realize this self righteous double standard is what's destroying the west?
>>
Why do people always act as if Hillary and Trump were the only potential candidates? "but Hillary did it as well"is not a valid excuse for anything
>>
>>112871
>Hillary Clinton literally made that part of her platform

wat
>>
>>112877
I assume he is talking about how Hillary/supporters kept saying how she had unfair media treatment which is not remotely the same, even if it does say the media has a bias slant designed to keep her from being elected or whatever

Either way, saying the media is shit and not giving someone a question at an event is way different then lining up people and killing them. A valid worry is when the ruling party completely shuts down the media or killing people that talk against them at all, but so far all we have got is just saying mean things about them and letting them continue to say and do whatever they want. Because of that all I see this piece as being is fearmongering, and any discussion about it is doomed to be drowned out by Trump vs Hillary or "i hate Trump" discussion.
>>
yes, any minute now trump is going to become mao and decree the purge of all dissidents

any
minute
now
>>
>>112871
>Hillary Clinton literally made that part of her platform
Since when has this been true?
BTW, why are you still fighting the election? It's over. Trump won. Hillary is gone.

It's ok to sleep at night. She is not under your bed and she is not hiding in the closet.
>>
>>112856
The Media literally is hostile to him though.
They took a meme draft that Trump didn't even read and plastered it about saying that National Guardsmen are going to round up all the Mexicans.
>>
>>112856
>Media: LOOK AT THIS DOCUMENT WE FOUND HE'S GOING TO MOBILIZE THE ARMY TO DEPORT ALL THE MEXICANS

>Trump: Not true. You guys are just going to keep this bullshit up for the next four years, huh?

>Media: IN AN UNPRECENTED MELTDOWN TRUMP DENOUNCES THE MEDIA, IS FACISM ON THE WAY? HERE'S FIVE PEOPLE WHO SAY IT IS. COMING UP AT 11: HOW EVERYTHING BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTED IS WRONG NOW THAT TRUMP IS DOING IT
>>
>>112856
The hilarious part about this is that if Hillary won, they would be singing her praises and xonsider her the best thing ever. Just like Obama at first.
>>
The rise of McCarthyism. Who'da thunk it.
>>
>>112889

Fucking this. Wish Demoshits would give it up and accept that they lost.
>>
>>112894
We'll gerrymander them and make sure that they'll never win again. If they keep it up though, we can right a constitutional amendment to outlaw them and other liberal parties in the US.
>>
>>112896
Good luck with that, courts have ruled Wisconsin needs to be redrawn due to Republican bias. Have fun never winning another election as more states roll back Republican gerrymandering
>>
>>112883
Starts with labeling before it escalates to purging
>>
>>112877
Trying to redirect to "well Hillary" even though she's not president and anything she said did not have the same power as a sitting president labeling a group of people as an enemy of the state.
>>
>>112871

Im pretty sure the people actively working to destroy the west is what's destroying the west. The double standard is a small aspect of that.
>>
>>112889
This x999 every day for the next 8 years.

Get comfy. I like to think there's a hell special for the media.
>>
>>112914
just a quick point out, calling someone something and officially legally labeling them something are radically different. Trump says some dumb shit, but not once has he done anything to the media that would in anyway be comparable to evil fascist dictators of the past. You are correct on the Hillary said Trump said thing being totally different, I just wanted to point out the wording you chose being a poor choice due to others who have english as a second+ language and even for a native tongue makes it sound like an official declaration.
>>
Trump apologists will defend anything he does or says while trying to demonize and delegitimize the media for telling you about what he does or says. Don't shoot the messengers, you idiots.
>>
>>112915
It's okay when Republicans do it.

If obama said or did half the things Trump said he'd already be in Gitmo.
>>
>>112962
What does that have to do with democrats actively working to warp America into a communist hellhole?

Republicans don't ever do anything.
>>
>>112894
>Republishits stonewall Obama
Bravo! God bless them! They're protecting our country!
>Democrats do it to Trump
How fucking dare they!
>>
>>112968
Nice fake facts you got there.

Notice how it's the Republicans who are working to undermine the US election by working with Russian spies. Yes, the commies turned oligarchs.
>>
>>112992
do you have any evidence for your claims?
>>
>>112881
When the ruling party shuts down the media or kills people that talk against them, its already too late to do anything. This what the article is saying; this is a warning sign.
>>
>>112986
Of course.
It's okay when we do it.

Coincidentally, that's also the line that has perpetuated console war shitposting on /v/ since it's inception.
And, I mean, look at how well that turned out.
>>
>>112993

Flynn, Page, Lewandowski, and Tillerson all have deep political ties and either evidence or proof of collaboration with Russian foreign policy operations.

Granted they're from the "crazy wing" of the Republican Party, but it's when the Reps in Congress roll over for their bullshit and shut down the calls to investigate that they become complicit in Russian intervention.

>In a letter to the inspector general, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) demanded “an immediate investigation” into whether the leaks broke protocol.

In other words, the Republicans in Congress are asking that the first investigation related to Flynn by the House Oversight Committee be not of the actual conversations he had with their officials, but of the leaks from the WH that he had them in the first place.

Also here's a charming line from Rand Paul on why the Senate shouldn't be having open hearings for these investigations (unlike say the dozen on Benghazi and 140 hours on how much tax money was used to answer Christmas cards):

>“I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. ... We’ll never even get started with doing the things we need to do like repealing Obamacare if we’re spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense.”

This is a opinion piece, but it outlines the basic arguments: www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/02/16/the-republican-congress-cannot-be-trusted-to-investigate-the-russia-scandal
>>
>>112992
This is a baseless conspiracy hypothesis

Democrats trying to change America is a given.
>>
>>112998
yes, i understand the "republicans can't be trusted" thing, but where is the evidence for these "deep political ties" between russia and flynn, page, lewandowski and tillerson? i do not see any in your post, nor have i ever seen any from anyone else. it seems like what is essentially an accusation of treason should be substantiated a little, rather than just brushed over.

that is what i asked for evidence about, not all this other junk.
>>
>>112881
>so far all we have got is just saying mean things

When the POTUS says "Enemy of the people" it goes beyond saying "mean things." I mean everybody knew when he was running that he says stupid irresponsible reckless dangerous shit, but as a candidate he was still "just" a private citizen.

At a certain point one has to be held responsible for one's actions vis a vis the office that one holds. When any President says something like that it is fully within the rights of the People's Branch to call for censure, for example, and in the past that would be exactly what both parties would be doing.
>>
>>113000
>where is the evidence for these "deep political ties" .... i do not see any in your post

FOR FUCK'S SAKE! You're on /news/, you should have at least a basic understanding of current events and if not, the ability to google.

here's a simple one-sentence-at-a-time guide: www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/

And don't say some bullshit about CNN being fake. It's a timeline of verifiable facts, not opinion.

www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-resigns-russia-paul-manafort-carter-page-2017-2

correction: I meant Manafort, not Lewandowski.
>>
>>112996
I disagree, seeing as how not only do checks and balances stop him from doing these things not to mention how if he even TRIED it would be shut down so fast it wouldn't even be funny. I am not defending Trump here, I am saying fearmongering and "WE'RE ALL GONNA BE LINED UP AND SHOT TOMORROW" is not in any way doing any good for anyone when he cannot do that. I'm sure someone will say he can but I assure you even with a republican majority in power it would not happen. Also saying it is too late to do anything if that did happen is just a lie, since you could do what has happened countless times in history and revolt.

>>113001
Trump says real dumb shit, I agree.What Trump says on twitter does nothing however, all the people he has called fake news have not in anyway had any sort of legislation (legal or illegal) done to them. Once again I agree he should not be doing this, it looks bad on not just him but all off us to the rest of the world but him having done it does not equate to him being Pol Pot.

ONCE AGAIN, this is not saying Trump is good this is saying that one cannot realistically say that him tweeting this shit is the same as hiter or pol pot or fucking whoever it is this time.
>>
>>113001
>>113005
Forgot to add I agree shit would have been done about it, I'm just here to point out how the tweet does not equate to evil fascist dictator making it so they can't report at all and how he cannot cause that to happen if he wants to keep his office. I do not like fear mongering, and this story is fear mongering.
>>
>>113002
>very fake news
>>
>>113001
they are the enemy of the people. Thank god we have a president cabale of understanding that.
>>
>>112918
This is how it starts. He makes an off comment to the press calling them "fake news" and "the opposition party". Now it's "very fake news" and "enemy of the people". This is getting his base used to the idea before he officially goes after them (he's already stayed he wants to loosen the libel laws). So even if he's just saying it to the press, when a president says something it had a lot more weight than you and I even if it's not in an official proclamation
>>
>>113009
Considering you psychos have been calling him Hitler for over a year, your opinion on this issue is trash.
>>
>>113009
I still respectfully disagree due to how our govt is set up. Even if he is getting his base used to the idea (protip: a lot of them don't need getting used to it since they've been calling out news before he was doing this) he cannot do these things. Yes, his words carry more weight. Yes, he should not be tweeting these things. No, he cannot just sign a paper and have totalitarian control over everything. I see how people can be worried about or just straight up hate trump but this is a board for news not for what ifs and maybe sos especially when preventive measures are in place to stop this exact thing from happening. If he tries to bypass those measures he is gonna get shot down by the courts faster than you can make a post about it.
>>
>>112856

>same media and politicians trying to ban news like RT and PressTV, and are actively supporting wars, coups, etc are playing the victim.

Destroy them all.
Every last one.
>>
>>112913
You mean like labeling all Republicans as Nazis, and simultaneously easing people into the idea that "punching a Nazi" is okay?
>>
>>113011
No more than you labeling Obama as a Kenyan Muslim gorilla for 8 years or Hillary as Satan who'll start ww3, so your opinion is trash too
>>
>>113015
You need to go and study history to see how these things, which have happened before, have been done legally every time.
>>
>>113042
See >113052, blame is on both sides however Trump's carries actual weight
>>
>>113007

As of this moment, CNN and the failing nytimes is on double secret probation!
>>
Ah man, all this back and forth between polarized partisans is a little sad. Wake up, look at Cointelpro, Mkultra, The Phoenix Program, the Contra scandal, and the Wkikpedia entry "list of human experimentation in the US." The idea of a rule by law is a romantic notion that only serves to create a false sense of security and superiority. The US is just like Russia or China, it just has better propaganda. I'm not talking about some conspiracy theory BS here; know your history. It doesn't matter what the current drama of the current year is, the "business" continues as usual as it always has. Praise Kek.
>>
>>113053
In different systems, usually with a populace that either cannot fight back or will not fight back. We have a better system to keep this from happening that limits the leaders power severely, we have an armed populace, and we have a huge chuck of the populace looking for an excuse to shit all over him. I know this bad shit happens, but step back from yelling about how big a tyrant he is and ask yourself how he's gonna do anything when he can't even get a temporary travel ban executive order to hold. I think we agree on more than you think we do, but you and a lot of people are jumping the gun to unrealistic proportions. He has power but others have power over him.
>>
>>113005
>"WE'RE ALL GONNA BE LINED UP AND SHOT TOMORROW"
Only applies to degenerates. Me and the rest who voted for Trump will be laughing as it happens.
>>
>>113052
>Obama as a Kenyan Muslim gorilla
How do you explain this then:

http://www.infowars.com/photos-obama-wears-traditional-muslim-dress/

http://saveourcountry4us.com/sitebuilder/images/obama_muslim_I_am_not_a_muslim-734x551.jpg

>Hillary as Satan who'll start ww3
She's still trying to start it to fuck up Trump and distract us all from her election lost.
>>
>>113091
>She's still trying to start it to fuck up Trump and distract us all from her election lost.

Run along and go fuck your mother. She misses your tiny little dick.
>>
>>113055
>See >113052, blame is on both sides however Trump's carries actual weight

Of all of the 'factions' and sides, only one such is full of welfare state supporting authoritarian anti-capitalists physically attacking people and trying to shut down free speech in conjunction with a shadow government full of unelected officials and intelligence agents and their media cronies.

The President disagreeing with you, shit talking you, and insulting your business practices- which are observably objectively full of falsehoods and sensationalist reporting- isn't the makings of a dictator, nor the end of free speech, it's exactly the opposite, it's a continuation of the kinds of exchanges of words and free speech that can't happen anywhere else, exchanges they want to shut down for not being "approved speech".

Dictators and their followers generally don't grant you a platform on national TV and allow you to talk shit and say w/e you want about them without fear of reprisal save for him talking shit back to you. They start in the universities and schools, and move from there.
>>
>>113102
Trump speaks it as it is. He's the most honest person in Washington right now, and really, I fear the liberals, democrats, liberal news, and (((democracy))) far more then any "dictator"
>>
>>113107
>Trump speaks it as it is

What should cause you to "fear" is that your stupidity is terminal and your lack of analytical ability will get others killed.
>>
what can be done for people like this^

They seem lost. On a journey to metaphorical hellfire and there's just no way to tell them anything.
>>
>>113176
>>113177

I know it hard when someone's telling you the white cat is a black dog, but telling people they are stupid or going to hell really doesn't help.
>>
>>113180
I didn't call anyone stupid. I am honestly concerned about people like this >>113176

I said it was a metaphor. How do you know it doesn't help? You know how to get cultists to see the light?
>>
>>113107

Trump's a compulsive liar. Sometimes he isn't able to maintain a single consistent position through a sentence. There's so much evidence of this that it's hard for anyone to try and contest.

But as he himself pointed our, he could shoot someone and he'd still maintain a share of his more mindless following.

He made good on all of his promises that don't involve corporate welfare, in which case he's thus far delivered no concrete populist policy other than rallies and photo ops.
>>
>>113192
Another lost soul. Someone do something!
>>
>>113192
kek. Feeling a bit butt-hurt? 306 - 232

Hillary was the bigger liar anyways.
>>
>>113180
>Trump speaks it as it is
Somebody makes an emphatic assertion that is demonstrably untrue and in spite of readily available evidence to the contrary, yet you consider the accusation of stupidity to be reprehensible.
Interesting.....

He may speak his mind but that is NOT the same as "speaks it as it is".
>>
>>112938
>media
>messengers
good one
>>
>>113279
Drink more of the anti-msm kool-aid.
Feeling sleepy?
It's ok. Just lie down. It will be over soon.
>>
>>112857

there has never been any truth to the russian involvement bullshit. it was literally fabricated out of thin air.
>>
>>113281
>there has never been any truth to the russian involvement

Ok
Waiting for your evidence
>>
>>113285
the burden of proofs is upon you my good anon.
>>
>>113285
Recycled vatnik broof memes aside, >>113325 is right.
>>
I swear I'm finding an instance of almost every type of logical fallacy in this thread.

Do you guys know how to present any kind of argument without resorting to logical fallacies?

>hurr durr liberals are evil commies
>hurr durr conservatives are evil fascists
>I'm right and everyone else is wrong

Don't even know why I bother coming to this board anymore, it's all the same shit in every thread. No logical discourse or objective reasoning to be found, just a bunch of political talking points and empty rhetoric.

You all make me sick.
>>
>>113328
This board was shit from day one. Full of morons and moves like molasses. Even fucking Reddit is better.
>>
>>113328
You're doing the same shit you're accusing everyone else of.

>>113331
If you think reddit is better then what the hell are you still doing here?
>>
Because nazis killing people and Trump simply pointing out liars caught lying and letting the people decide ont heir own whether or not to watch those networks are totally the same thing, right?

The left has gotten pathetic.
>>
>>113333
>Trump simply pointing out liars
Trump is the one that's lying. If someone is pathetic, it's the gullible faggots who still give him the benefit of the doubt when he's abused it so many times in the past.
>>
>>113325
Not true.
I did not make the assertion that...
>there has never been any truth to the russian involvement
Therefore the burden of proof is with the person making the assertion. It is really not that hard to understand.
>>
>>113338
No, the assertion was made that they did have involvement and so far 0 proofs. The burden is on those who made the assertion just as you said. It's really not that hard to understand.
>>
>>112871
Its the west, what do you expect?
>>
>>113335
>Trump is the one that's lying.
And he's also pointing out liars. They are in fact lying.

Amazing how this always boils down to nothing more than NO U. Fucking children.
>>
>>113340
Proofs that you are not cleared to be read into, given that you are not the president or a member of the house or the senate.
They were briefed and do believe that there was hacking from Russia.

I know that the idea of the hacking does not fit with the narrative that some want to run with. I also know that any contrary opinion will result is a "pfff! CIA & FBI don't know shit". The usual sort of response to dismiss any argument that does not fit a particular narrative -
"CNN, ABC, MSNBC - FAKE NEWS!!!"
"Dad says he is my father. FAKE NEWS"
"My mothers says she carried me in her uterus. FAKE NEWS"
>>
>>113355
>Proofs that you are not cleared to be read into, given that you are not the president or a member of the house or the senate.
>They were briefed and do believe that there was hacking from Russia.

Appeals to authority will not work here.
>>
>>112889
Yes because that's totally everyone's demeanor
>>
>>113355
Listen you little shit you're trying to base an argument by calling out others to provide proofs against something we cannot see the "proofs" for. You're immediately calling me out for saying fake news when all I did was make a fucking statement and saying that I have my own fucking narrative when I LITERALLY just pointed out the error in your burden of proof post, and you're making an appeal to authority like we can fucking do anything about it. Here's the deal, if Russia DID indeed hack the election then why did Obama say the sanctity of the election was safe? That leaves nothing but Russian propaganda or the claim that wikileaks is now a Russian puppet. Lets look at them - foreign propaganda can indeed sway an election and easily could exist, but pointing out a propaganda machine does not in any way effect our national security so why do it? The next is the wikileaks thing, which is weird to me because when Russia says they moved information to wikileaks everyone wants to believe them despite also seeing them as liars. Wikileaks says it did not get its info from the Russian govt., and it seems like everyone forgets wikileaks did not endorse Trump nor do they only release leaks about what one side does. Where was the hack, what was hacked, what fucking happened, did the hack actually change the outcome of the election or did someones itunes get hacked? We don't goddamn know, now do we.

At the end of this we don't know if the Russian involvement was something as simple as a hand shake or as deep as actual hacking, and we have no way of knowing and no one is telling us. You can use it all you want but it is not quantifiable information, and when someone asks about it you have little to no responses about what exactly it was. Coincidentally Russia's involvement (or possible lack thereof) has absolutely nothing to do with this topic at all, and I would love to see some coherent argument with tangible connections as to how it does.
>>
>>113362
Made a big mistake in my post since you fuckers make me so angry, I mean why not report on it directly@ the russian propaganda.
>>
>>113362
>>113369
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_election_interference_by_Russia
>>
>>113371
You got me anon, I hadn't kept up with it and now we know they did circulate the information to wikileaks. You win. Enjoy this, not many anons will admit it. After reading this, it seems Trump admitted it as well which is pretty nice.

Either way, I maintain this has nothing to do with the thread and there are plenty of good discussions actually related to the thread above.
>>
>>113360
>>113335
>>113280

When was the last time you saw a mainsteam news outlet that wasn't Fox explore the possible benefits of increased border security?

Of the positive side of vetting procedures for refugees from war-torn, hostile countries?

Of how a possible replacement for Obamacare could succeed where previous systems have failed?

-ALL- news outlets have become partisan. The press on both sides hasn't been this yellow since the Spanish-American War.
>>
>>113335
>STOP LIKING DRUMPF REEEE
>>
>>113328
The difference is liberals actually are communists.

You people are incabale of understanding that some criticisms are more accurate than others.

>>113331
Both of you go back to plebbit. You aren't wanted here.
>>
>>113424

>the difference is liberals actually are communists
>hurr durr liberals are evil commies

Thank you for proving my point.

>You people

What people would that be exactly? Don't presume to know my political stance or make assumptions.

This is what I'm talking about, nothing but ad hominem, logical fallacies, and lack of critical thinking. You just lash out at the most convenient target to avoid any actual discussion or debate.

And not just you, every goddamn person on this board. Bunch of childish name-calling and scapegoating with no substance or evidence to support anything you claim.

You claim liberals are communists? Prove it.

Liberals claim conservatives are fascists? Prove it.

I see no proof, only assertions that beg the question.
>>
>>113332

>pointing out logical fallacies is the same as making a logical fallacy

That's a logical fallacy, friend.
>>
>>112857
>unironically buys the Russian hacking
>unironically uses the le meme that was never entertaining or funny

This shit is fucking disgusting and you need to take your ass back to you know where.

Also, I'm fucking laughing at all these people suddenly wringing their hands over dangerous rhetoric when their kind were nowhere to be found when academia became a breeding ground for communists preaching genocide, when mainstream media outlets were happy to frame the white middle class as the ultimate obstacle to minority freedom and success or portrayed its destruction and shrinkage as a good thing.

I'm used to the those on the Left actually buying into their self-righteous moral bullshit to the point they're utterly incapable of seeing the dangerous and disgusting in their own midst, but it never stops being hilarious regardless.

Where the fuck were all you "This is how it starts!" people when humanities departments across the country started resembling Maoist Red Guard larping? Where were you when leftwing agitators kept repeatedly showing up to Trump rallies to throw fists and start shit? Where were you when people started embracing open double-standards while claiming to want equality that lead to a surge in resentment and racial animosity? Where were you when universities started hermetically sealing themselves off from any kind of dissent? Where the fuck were you when terms like white supremacy, nazi, and every kind of Xist lost all meaningful definitions while leftwing extremists reasoned themselves into justifying violence against anyone accused of those labels?
>>
>>11
>>113281
Do you have peer reviewed research on the non existence of Russian propaganda through the 1990s and beyond?
>>
>>113360
Don't be too upset when the right uses 'I AM SILLY' comparisons. It was the left who taught it to us.
>>
>>113380

>When was the last time you saw a mainsteam news outlet that wasn't Fox explore the possible benefits of increased border security?

MSM focus seems entirely on the cost/benefit of the specific wall proposition, which is objectively not very good in it's most extreme form of a coast-to-coast continuous wall (especially with net 0 to negative immigration across the southern border, c/b was better 10-30 years ago). The wall is actually distracting from better discussion of border security solutions, such as new technologies and policy changes.

>Of the positive side of vetting procedures for refugees from war-torn, hostile countries?

Vetting has been in place for a long time, a process that can take upwards of 2 years. No new vetting methods have been proposed, it's been entirely broad statements of "extreme vetting" without saying how said "extreme" vetting would top the existing system.

>Of how a possible replacement for Obamacare could succeed where previous systems have failed?

The problem is that there are too many possible replacements, so until a specific replacement has been put forward, there's nothing but wild speculation as to what a plan would entail. Anything specific mentioned has been merely a small part of the bigger picture ("keep the good parts"), and the big picture is important to make sure the plan is balanced (aka isn't a massive money sink greater than the current ACA or even the old system).

All of these debates would be nice to have, but without any proposed specifics to debate the discussion wanders off into partisan assumptions.

>>113497

Pretty sure "I AM SILLY" predates the left and right. Like if you look at Pompeii graffiti it's probably there.
>>
>>113506
>partisan assumptions
We know for a fact the media has no problem doing exactly that, so using a supposed avoidance of those assumptions to explain why they're not giving any of the hypotheticals a discussion is silly. They're not talking about it because suggesting anything good can come of this administration is anathema to their unofficial mission statements at this point.
>>
>>113469
>Thank you for proving my point.
What point?
>leave us liberals alone :(

Poor little babby can't handle debate in the era of President Trump.

>Don't presume to know my political stance or make assumptions

Gotta love how liberals can't see how transparent they are. Why do you pretend to be neutrality only when called by name? Other than that, you people are 100% partisan all the time.

>This is what I'm talking about, nothing but ad hominem, logical fallacies

That's because I'm done treating rabid dogs with respect. You don't deserve it.

Do you even know how much time conservatives have wasted trying to gave conversations with these animals? It was for nothing.

You people deserved to be mocked, nothing more. Go protest and block traffic while the adults fix your mess.

>And not just you, every goddamn person on this board.

We're all tired of you commie idiots. If you're going to post here at least try to accept that we don't fucking like you.
>>
>>113622
Commie im not that person but at least i dont have putins dick in my mouth you traitorous son of a bitch. First your party sold us out to corprate globalization , and de regulation and now your selling out to russia and want us to pull out of nato. We fought and bleed for this power fuck if im letting russia and china take it away . You un educated fucks need to go back to the caves you came out of and shut the fuck up while real men come up with actual fucking solutions.
>>
>>113660
The Democratic party sold out to corporate globalization at the same time and told everyone it was racist to oppose it. That party is the one infested with open-borders mongrels who have sided with foreigners against their own countrymen for decades and have done their hardest to undermine the concepts of patriotism, nationalism, and exceptionalism in the US. They don't get to bitch about it now that the Right is emulating the Left's long history of identity politics.

There's nothing more hilarious than a leftist putting on the fake as fuck air of American patriotism now that they've wormed their way deep enough into the establishment to benefit from such jingoism.
>>
>>113670
Issue is im not a leftist was an independent for years, only left leaning tendency is enviornmental care cause you cant hunt whats dead and civil rights i dont give a damn what you do in your bedroom.

I am mad that the self rightious republicans who lambasted the left for years are acting just like them.
>>
>>113674
Re reads my post.... damn im angry okay now that thats out of the way, my issue is all i want are moderate centreist who give the individual people of the united states the most power while preventing the gross abuses of international corporations and banks. I dont want the 1% to be the only ones that benifit in want the man born in rural Kentucky to have the same acess to healthcare and education as the blue blood in NY does...
And if i have to pay higher taxes i will gladly pay them knowing that im helping americans
>>
>>113674
If you want it to stop you have to stop it on both sides. It was the left pulling this shit that lead to the right adopting it. Identity politics has to go, and that applies as much to tankie scum moralizing on and on about white privilege as it does the christfags in the GOP.

I tried for years to stop it on the left, but their arguments are designed to buck criticism by their very nature and so anyone trying to dissent just gets labeled an enemy or a racist or whatever.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.