[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegals go to canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170217-142011.png (354KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-142011.png
354KB, 480x800px
http://nypost.com/2017/02/17/illegal-immigrants-would-rather-be-arrested-in-canada-than-stay-in-us/
>>
>>112687
Be cool, Canada.

I'm going to put real syrup on my pancakes and baked beans from now on.

Fair trade?
>>
>>112729
>He doesn't already put real syrup on his pancakes

Fucking heathens
>>
>>112729

cant wait when Canada will grow new niggerland.. such delicious fate of ukrainian cocksuckers.
>>
>>112687
>illegal-immigrants-would-rather-be-arrested-in-canada-than-stay-in-us

Good, since Canada is so eager for "diversity", let them deal with the mass migration of dirt-poor, ass-backward, criminally prone 3rd world peasants.
>>
>>112786
>>he doesnt know about our immihration policies since the 90s

hey AMERIKUK
clean up your country! we got enough problems without YOU adding more.. cmon.. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TYRONE
>>
>>112687
Germany here,
can we please send all of our Syrian refugees and Turk immigrants, to Canada too? please? They would be much happier with all the maple syrup and them mooses. Please Canada you will be so much culturally enriched;-D
>>
Doesn't matter what side of the illegals argument you are on, this just makes sense. They came here illegally so they wouldn't be where they used to be, so when they think they will be sent back they will go someplace that won't send them back. The story honestly just seems like it wants to make it look like we are beating them in the streets and setting fire to their cars and shit which just isn't true. This is another feel bad piece to make the reader feel sorry for people who did not follow the standard procedure to stay in the country. No matter how bad I feel for the illegals who had shitty lives before, this news story is all about evoking those feelings rather than informing people since the basis of it is common sense. I don't think they should just stop printing these stories or anything, but so many of them are nothing new and only seeing the light of day due to current politics.
>>
>>112687
You better make them permanent citizens and treat them all well unlike racist trump. Make sure their families won't be split up and bring them up from central America to Toronto. Toronto loves brown people.
>>
>>112687
I wouldn't mind if they weren't so ignorant of civility; and incapable of learning, maturing. Not their fault but still offensive.
>>
>>112780
At least it won't be a shithole like Russia
>>
As a Canadian the best thing to do would be to conscript these guys into a border patrol militia and park them right on the US-Canada border to piss off the Breitbart types

Alternatively we can just resurrect our old WWII POW camps in Northern Ontario, detain all of our country's Breitbart types and conscript these guys to be the camp guards
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.