[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another CEO rapist: this time it's Roger Ailes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

>> http://abcnews.go.com/US/us-attorney-conducting-criminal-investigation-fox-news/story?id=45522718
> US attorney conducting criminal investigation into Fox News

> with sexual harassment allegations against former Fox News CEO

It shouldn't be how many CEO's are rapists: it's less work counting the CEO's that aren't rapists. Most lie, cheat and steal, repeatedly. They lie to ADVERTISERS, the public, their own wives and their own children. They lie to friends and employees. How many CEOs have you seen caught and reported for corruption, tax evasion and lies? People are too stupid to realize they will are and always will be worth-less-than-nothing criminals.
>>
>>112415

>CEO
>CEO's
>CEO's
>CEOs

Another commie propaganda thread

*YAWN*
*goes back to sleep*
>>
>>112419
>Another Benl thread
>>
>>112415
>sexual harrassment is rape

You are why people are slowly beginning to not give a shit about what anyone on the left says, my friend.

Thank you.
>>
>>112419
I hope your mother is his secretary.
>>
>>112442
It's a good thing these "people" you are talking about don't exist outside of /pol/and /r/the_donald. Maybe if Breitbart makes enough headlines about it, it will magically become true.
>>
>>112415
>Goes after Fox News
>Doesn't go after Hollywood
>>
>>112456
>63,000,000 voters on /pol/ and /r/the_donald

Keep it up, man. You're doing great!
>>
>>112505
His numbers have dropped drastically since then. But by all means please keep up the pretense that you people have some kind of a majority of public support somewhere.
>>
>>112453
>thinking women are oppressed
>2015 or ever
>>
>>112456
Did you miss the part when Donald Trump won the election?

/pol/ and even worse websites didn't have anything to do with that.
>>
>>112514
You're funny.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/14/how-donald-trump-can-win-with-guns-cars-tech-visas-ethanol-and-4chan/
>>
>>112514
4chan /pol/ (combined with 8gag) were the Trump campaign's version of CTR
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.