[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killers on the road (if you give that guy/gal a ride, you die)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/millennials-dangerous-behind-wheel-survey-finds-article-1.2973179
>> Millennials are dangerous behind the wheel thanks to texting, speeding habits: survey

Do the texting driving drunks remind you of a specific group of people? Consider...

They can't "stop."
They don't understand "no" (two-letter word confuses them).
They can't control themselves, their animal lusts and urges.
They don't care if they assault, traumatize and kill (rape) you, your children or your friends.
They don't care if they kill (rape to death) their own children, their own siblings, their own parents or their friends.
They're unable to think--to learn--as if they're brain-dead (as opposed to mentally-stunted).

This association should be obvious to anyone with common sense.

And killers on the road come in all ages, all gender and all race.
>>
wtf I hate rapists now

this whole time, I thought rape was the coolest thing.

I gotta go reevaluate my whole life.

Thank you OP, you are certainly not a FAGGOT (even if you're just shitposting) YOU HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>112117

Phones are coming out with default apps that block you from being able to write texts while driving (the accelerometer detects when the car is in motion vs at a stoplight), which you have to manually disable for when you want to write a new message so that you can still do so like if you're a passenger.
>>
>>112190
Who ever invents a blank smartphone is going to make trillions.

Government would probably ban them.
>>
>>112190
I like the idea of phones having to be synced to a car and a drivers license # attached to said phones #. So, if you drive you are 100% unable to text. But it's way too much of an inconvenience for non-retarded people. Plus, I wouldn't want to trust the government or the dmv with that type of responsibility.

But if education was more prevalent in our society than this probably wouldn't be a problem!
>>
just treat it as DUI
fine if you are using the phone for navigation while holding it
temporary loss of the license for everything else
>>
>>112196

It'll just add an extra layer of inconvenience where you have to manually swipe/unlock each time you want to start a new text while driving -- it won't lock you down completely (though perhaps if you've already been convicted for a DWT they lock the app and added a 10-second delay after the swipe before you can start texting as well).

Also ideally it'd be negotiated so that making it the default app is voluntary for the big phone companies to implement, just as MPAA ratings and such are voluntary for big film companies and theaters.
>>
>>112194

It's called rooting and is easy as fuck. The problem with then doing a complete unlock and OS overhaul is that it still needs to work with a mobile carrier.

Also, if you think "Free Software/Hardware" makes trillions, ask how GNU/Linux is doing as far as market share, dumbass.
>>
>>112232
>it's called rooting except it doesn't really work

>you think selling phones can make money? Well free software doesn't make anything!

>dumbass

hurry up and delete that shit
>>
>>112137
This

People are always telling me not to rape people too, maybe everyone else looks down on our hobby
>>
>>112232
>ask how GNU/Linux is doing as far as market share
Pretty great everywhere except on desktops, actually.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.