[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Grabs Another Pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: us-trump-canada.jpg (124KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
us-trump-canada.jpg
124KB, 780x439px
>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has arrived at the White House, where he is set to discuss Canadian values and jobs with President Donald Trump.
>The Liberal leader will try to foster economic links and avoid tensions over issues such as immigration.
>US officials say the two leaders will also talk about women in the workforce along with Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
>Mr Trudeau, 45, said he expected to "find a lot of common ground" with his 70-year-old counterpart.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38959441
>>
Lots of common ground between that young pussy and that old grabber.
>>
>>111122
>Canadian values
This is bigoted white supremacy ITS 2015
>>
>>111122
...and the little bitch bows down to his superior, in other words. It's fun to see all these little bitch rulers get back in their place now that Trump's president.
>>
>>111200
Yeah and look at gleeful he is.

European cucks just need little leadership, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>111122
They're both prissy, fancy, pretty dandies. These two whores have "everything" in common.
Trudeau whore adores Castro, and Trump whore has a hard on for Putin. They were made for each other.
>>
>>111205
>Canadian = European

Ffs
>>
>>111205
>Trumpgoy doesn't know where Canada is

I really wish we could post images on /news/
>>
lol at the subject
>>
>>111205
jesus fucking christ

hey, let's go all out with those new voter registration laws being tossed around... maybe if you can't identify a few basic fucking countries on a world map you shouldn't be allowed to vote! that would keep all the /pol/tards out of the ballot for 2020 lol
>>
>>111400
meh
pretty much, i mean...

australians are just desert brits basically, for example
>>
>>111719
Cmon anon, that was a pretty stupid mistake.

Title made me kek
>>
>>111421
>falling for that
>>
>>111693
Thinking all Trump supporters are /pol/tards is exactly how you got into this situation in the first place.
>>
>>112042

No, liberals focusing solely on identity and gender politics are the cause of that disease, and yes, all Trump voters are /pol/tards with pepe badges cause only retards could believe and support that lying asshole.
>>
>>111719
>australians are just desert brits basically, for example
Not any longer.
Its piss ants and POOjets now.
Slowly adding negroids and mooslimes.

"White australians" are just memes on youtube now.
>>
>>111122
> Mr Trudeau, 45, said he expected to
> *** find a lot of common ground ***
> with his 70-year-old counterpart

Trump is a groper, a sexist, a liar and a cheat: Trudeau likes these traits in his buddies. And why not, he idolizes Castro and who knows what other degenerates.
>>
>>113862
do you have proof of any of these accusations?
>>
i see something going on with Ivanka, she trying to grab Canada by the?
>>
>>113862
Trudeau has to look as if he appreciated Trump. It's his job and its good in the interests of Canada. What did you expect? Trudeau to spit at Trump and challenge him to a boxing round? Of course not. He has to make friend with him. It's not a fucking option, even if he despises him.
>>
>>111205
Sorry our pm still has enough muscles left in his face to smile.
>>
funny how liberals get called pussies when it's the far right that's paranoid of a changing world
>>
>>113877
All people fear the unknown anon it is unfair of you to say otherwise.
>>
>>113877
Trudeau is a pussy for going to Washington and shaking hands with that sexual predator. Canadians wish our leader had balls like Mexico. Charlie Angus or that fuck from DragonsDen is our next PM because of this sickening kind shit from Jr.
>>
>>111205
Dude, Canada is part of North America. Trumpsters really are fucking retarded
>>
>>111693
You want us to identify foreign countries to vote? How about you just go fuck yourself instead!
>>
>>113886
>Trudeau is a pussy for going to Washington and shaking hands with that sexual predator.
He met with the Clintons?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.