[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KKK imperial wizard Frank Ancona is found dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: 1477189144405.jpg (29KB, 676x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477189144405.jpg
29KB, 676x374px
Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, was found dead Saturday near Belgrade, Mo.

The body of the 51-year-old Leadwood, Mo., resident was located near the Big River by a family fishing in the area, according to a statement issued Saturday night by Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen.

Jacobsen said an autopsy is being conducted and a cause of death has not been released. He called the incident a “tragic and senseless act of violence.”

Jacobsen said authorities learned on Friday that Ancona had disappeared and that his car had been located by a U.S. Forest Service employee on Forest Service property near Potosi. He said deputies secured the area. On Saturday, Jacobsen said, he requested assistance from the Missouri Highway Patrol.

“During the investigation, one subject was arrested on an unrelated warrant and two search warrants were executed in Washington County,” Jacobsen said. “Subsequently, a body was discovered on the bank of the Big River near Belgrade, Mo., in southern Washington County ... The body was identified as Mr. Ancona, and his family has been notified.”

Ancona, who is not related to the Kansas City area auto dealer, had posted recruiting videos and cross burnings on YouTube and was profiled in The Star’s 2015 domestic terrorism series.

The group’s national headquarters is in Park Hills, Mo., about an hour’s drive southwest of St. Louis. Ancona shares a name with a car dealer in Olathe, but the two are not related or connected in any way.

In a series of interviews with The Star, Ancona described his Klan as a Christian organization and a fraternal order.

“The only things secret about the Klan are that our rituals and ceremonies are only for members to see,” he said. “That’s part of the mystique of being a member.”

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article132279834.html
>>
He said his Klan was not a hate group: “How can you be a Christian organization and hate other people?

“I’ve actually taken a lot of heat from other white nationalists because of that,” he said. “I’m called an N-lover and a Jew, blah, blah, blah. I’m doing everything I can to hold it to the principles it’s supposed to be by.”

But the group’s website was filled with race-based language, including this statement: “This Order will strive forever to maintain the God-given supremacy of the White Race.”

It also said: “This does not mean that we are enemies of the colored and mongrel races. But it does mean that we are organized to establish the solidarity and to realize the mission of the white race.”

Ancona, a self-employed contractor, said his organization has members from every state except Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah. Missouri contributes many members, he said.

“Missouri’s always been a strong Klan state,” he said. “Kansas, not so much.”

Ancona was not popular with other KKK groups and was vocal in his criticism of them.

He told The Star that there were few Klan organizations in the country that he considered legitimate. and had been in squabbles with some of them. Some said that his Klan wasn’t authentic and that Ancona was Jewish.

“I’m actually Italian and Irish,” Ancona said.

He said at least one of the groups attacking him was a fake Klan and another was upset at him because he revealed that the leader was a convicted felon.

Although Ancona claimed thousands of members, actual figures are impossible to come by for such groups, which don’t share their membership lists. Watchdog groups say the numbers are grossly overstated.

Ancona said he doesn’t buy into Christian Identity, although some members “kind of believe in that to a certain extent.”

“I don’t have anything against Jews,” he said.
>>
Wife probably killed him.
>>
He said he had worked hard to let people know that his Klan isn’t associated with neo-Nazis.

“I see a lot of younger folks going toward this Nazi movement,” he said. “But it’s not the Klan’s philosophy.”

Ancona also said his organization does not condone violence. Those who do, he said, “are not following the Klan doctrine.”

But in 2015, authorities in Florida arrested three members on charges of conspiracy to commit murder. The suspects, current and former employees of the Florida Department of Corrections, allegedly plotted to kill a former inmate after his release from prison. The murder allegedly was to be in retaliation for a fight between the inmate, who is black, and one of the corrections employees.

Ancona’s Klan also drew media attention during the 2014 protests in Ferguson, Mo., when members distributed fliers as the city awaited a grand jury’s decision on whether to indict the officer who shot and killed an unarmed, 18-year-old black man. The fliers warned that they would not tolerate violence by protesters and would use lethal force if necessary to defend themselves.

Critics said the Klan was trying to incite violence.

The hacker group Anonymous launched what it called the #OpKKK and #HoodsOff campaign, briefly disrupting the Klan’s website and revealing the identities of some Klan members as well as what it said was Ancona’s credit card information and Social Security number.

Ancona told The Star that he was not inciting violence but letting those making terrorist threats know that they wouldn’t “sit back and let somebody throw a Molotov cocktail” at them.
>>
On a video posted online, however, he used much harsher language.

“These people are acting like savage animals,” he said of protesters. “And that’s what they are, is a bunch of savage beasts.”

Ancona told The Star that members of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan would gather at his house for an annual Christmas party.

“And we had a cross lighting right in my backyard,” he said in 2015. “The police kept their eye on us, and people were driving by and taking pictures, but we didn’t have a single incident.”
>>
Good, fuck that faggot.
>>
So who did it?
>>
>>110808
He could've live if he keep his identity a secret; That's why they have masks and pseudonyms.
>>
He wuz a good boy he dindu muffin
We wuz slaveowners and shiet
I'm not racist I just hate mongrels with colored skin
>>
>>111108
good riddance to white trash
>>
>>111103
they have masks because they are democrat terrorists. they play both sides.
>>
>>111160
Most KKK leaders these days don't support the Democratic party.
>>
>>111260
That's because they aren't so active anymore.

When they actually burned crosses and lynched people, it was a democratic operation.
>>
>>110808
rip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tXbXhwDXE
>>
>>110810
Confirmed. Good call anon
>>
He says a lot about what the klan isn't, but does he actually talk about what it is?
>>
>>111269
And the Democratic party had a very different constituency back then too.
>>
>>111269
yeah... almost 50 years ago. you might notice that almost no one in the Democratic party supports racism, anymore. once the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed (which very few Southern Congressmen voted for, regardless of party affiliation) those Democrats left the party for the Republican party, which just made Jeff Sessions the Attorney General.
>>
>>111343
>Jeff Sessions
out of all the examples you could have used this was the worst one he is personally responsible for KKK leaders going to prison and later executed for murder.
>>
>>111346

that's more like the example that proves the rule.
he's been serving for decades in a state with the death penalty and only a single racist murderer was handed the penalty.
>>
>>111365
Many more were placed in prison
>>
>>110808
DAY OF THE ROPE ISN'T WHAT YOU THOUGHT HUH /POL/???
>>
>Ancona, a self-employed contractor, said his organization has members from every state except Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah. Missouri contributes many members, he said.

So there *are* members from "but my best friend is black" New England states?
>>
>>111098
His wife and his wife's son
>>
>imperial wizard
How many years you need to be a virgin to attain such rank?
>>
>>111656
Keeeeeek
>>
>>111433

so he was killed and kucked
>>
>>111656
to the chest
>>
>>111433
>>111676
>>111678

God Bless America.
>>
>>111676
ku kuck klan
>>
His wife and son are really being charged. Fuck all faggots who thought this was a hate crime and #whitegenocide.
>>
RIP
>>
typical ugly fat white trash like most 4 chan losers...lol
>>
>>111160
>everyone I don't like is a liberal
>>
Good riddance to bad rubbish
>>
>>110808
>A part italian part irish klansman that believes the klan is more about fraternity than hating papists jews and darkies is found dead
>No leads yet
2 to 1 odds it was another klansman.
>>
>>112361
Read the thread it was his wife and his wife's son.
>>
>>111343
>no one in the Democratic party supports racism, anymore
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>110810
Love to see a movie about that but instead of wife 2 guys one a Jew and other black. Sounds like Adam Sandler to me
>>
>>112815
Sounds like a fantasy. White guy getting killed by his wife is more down to earth.
>>
>>110808
"The liberal black tranny assassins are coming for all white people and i will spit on their graves." - Steve Shives
>>
>>110808
is this the left on it again?
>>
>>114678

Wife's son.

http://www.kmov.com/story/34484124/kkk-leader-frank-ancona-found-dead-in-big-river
>>
>>110808
Make them all dissapear
>>
>>117303

>ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – The stepson and wife of a local Ku Klux Klan leader have been arrested and charged with his murder.

>Monday, officials said they arrested and charged Frank Ancona’s wife and stepson in connection to his murder.

>Malissa Ann Ancona and Paul Edward Jinkerson Jr. have each been charged with abandonment of a corpse, first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence.

>According to the probable cause statement, Ancona was shot and killed while inside his bedroom by Jinkerson Jr. After the shooting, Ancona’s body was placed in Jinkerson’s vehicle and dumped in the Belgrade, Missouri area.

>St. Francois County Prosecutor Jerrod Mahurin told News 4, "From the evidence we have she was an active participant all the way through, although the evidence we have is that he would have been the one who actually pulled the trigger."

>Mahurin said Mrs. Ancona claimed she was at a convenience store at the time the victim was believed to have been shot and killed, but investigators easily proved her story was a lie.

>"They found multiple video from different places that showed where she was and who she was with and it just did not match up with her story at all," said Mahurin.

>According to police, when they searched Ancona’s home, they found “extensive blood evidence” in the master bedroom.
>>
>>117404

>Court documents state that Malissa told police her biological son killed Ancona while he was asleep. She also reportedly said she didn’t file a police report, attempted to destroy blood evidence, altered the crime scene to conceal evidence and that she was acting in concert with her Jinkerson.

>Authorities said they found the 51-year-old self-proclaimed Imperial Wizard of the Traditional American Knights’ car on Thursday in the Mark Twain National Forest, but it was not reported as suspicious because there was no report of a missing person at the time.

>On Friday, police were alerted that Ancona was reported missing through a Facebook post. Officials then immediately began searching the area for possible leads.

>Ancona’s body was found Saturday afternoon in the Big River, off Highway C on Big River Road near Belgrade, Missouri. The Washington County Deputy Coroner said the body was found on an access road to the river by a family who was on their way to go fishing. His body was located a few miles from where his car had been originally found.

>Ancona’s death was ruled a homicide after it was determined he died of a gunshot wound to the head.

>Over the weekend, police arrested Ancona’s stepson, Jinkerson Jr., on an unrelated warrant. Ancona’s wife was taken into custody Sunday night.

>The Missouri Highway Patrol of Drug and Crime Control, St. Francois County Sheriff’s Department, Leadwood Police Department, and the Washington County Sheriff’s Office are all currently working on the ongoing investigation.
>>
>>111370
AAAARGH YOUR HURTING MY BOTTOM
>>
>>110808
Whoopdie Doo.
The kkk (they don't get an uppercase on that motherfucker) is nothing more than a bunch of backwoods unclefuckers anyway. What are thier numbers? 5,000 maybe? There are a hell of a lot more bloods, crips and MS13 members.
kkk is gay, gay, gay.
>>
>>110808
/pol/ loses another shitposter
>>
I'm just going to leave this here. By the way, anyone know where this guy will be buried?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.