[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Cowards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CowardRussians.png (43KB, 217x81px) Image search: [Google]
CowardRussians.png
43KB, 217x81px
>> Russian city sees domestic violence incidents double after Putin decriminalises beatings
> http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russian-city-sees-domestic-violence-incidents-double-after-putin-decriminalises-physical-abuse-1606038?utm_campaign=soficalflowtwitter&utm_source=socialflowtwitter&utm_medium=articles

Russian cowards. They're likely retarded because they're inbred from raping their own mommies and daughters so often.

Cowards: People who terrorize and assault smaller people--usually women and children--because they're scared, pansy, sissy, faerie fags trying to impress all their fag buddies. Of course their fag leader is a rapist, killer ceo whore so it's to be expected. Put all of them russian guys together and still cant make a single man.
>>
>>110727
Putin sure knows how to get them libtards crying. He's a master salt miner, and I can tell that this law was just put into place to piss the lefty losers off. I'd want to see the US pass a few laws like this, just to see our libkeks collectively have a heart attack.
>>
>>110734
Yeah I can't wait to make every woman I meet look like that Stark bitch.

Just what kind of responses are you fishing for? I'm giving you a sardine here, maybe someone else has an anchovy.
>>
>>110727
All the Russian men went "well, might as well beat her, now that it's legal"
>>
>>110727
>Not giving a good ol' slap to your women
Enjoy your feminism, mongrelization and fall of your society.

Women need to be reminded once in a while they're women.And they secretly love it.
>>
>>110734
Yes that's definitely the way we do politics. Pass laws to piss the other side off, even if it means it's now legal to beat our wives.

Great. Wonderful job Russia. Truly the paragon of white western society.
>>
>ibtimes
Article disregarded
>>
>>110727
Dont forget 75% of them are alcoholics. Those make the BEST parents.
>>
Seam connery supports hitting women. https://youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
>>
>>110727
Are you kidding me, Putin was a KGB agent, he probably killed more men than you, just becouse someone beats a woman doesn't mean their coward, thats just some Disneyland shit, Carlos Monzon was a world middlewieght champion and he beated his wife to death, and he would probably beat you, your father and your brother to death at the same time too.
>>
>>111077
Fuck off professional virgin

>>111147
0.02 roubles have been deposited in your account Boris
>>
>>111077
stop projecting kek
>>
>>110734
>this law was just put into place to piss the lefty losers off.

so you admit that the only reason to get involved with politics for you, your sole political criterion is to spite your perceived political opponents?
>>
>>111298
>so you admit that the only reason to get involved with politics for you, your sole political criterion is to spite your perceived political opponents?
I'd say that whatever spites the left is good. Besides, it's revenge for WWII and waging a war against the white race/America.
>>
>>111300
>hurting people is good because it spites the left
OK famalamadingdong I gotchu
>>
>>111127
>Yes that's definitely the way we do politics. Pass laws to piss the other side off..

That's exactly what it has turned into, you know.
You pass some laws to push your own agenda, but you also pass laws to show your constituency that you're still fighting the other side and not a DINO/RINO.
>>
slap the slav
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.