[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swedish media apperantly allowed to falsely accuse civilians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: expressen-jim-olsson.jpg (330KB, 490x758px) Image search: [Google]
expressen-jim-olsson.jpg
330KB, 490x758px
2 days ago, Jim Olsson, 71 year old retired professor, lost a court case against Expressen, a tabloid here in sweden.
2013 expressen launched a campaign targetting sceptics of the mass immigration. They cooperated with criminal organisation Researchgruppen, who posessed database dumps of several hacked sites to cross reference and expose the identity of anonymous forum writers. Writers that were concerned over the direction sweden is headed with our mass immigration.
In other words, according to expressen they commited thought crimes, and were to be exposed, stigmatized, heckled, ruined.
Jim Olsson was awarded a poster and front page article for his thought crime.
A problem tho, he was accredited to writing much harcher and more hateful things than he actually wrote, due to mis-quotes by expressen.
He got the blame for things others had written.
So he went to court seeking retribution for the false claims made against him.
2 days ago, the court, consisting of politicians sharing Expressens ultra-leftist, anti-white agenda, dismissed the case and freed Expressen of responsibility, causing Jim to have to pay for expressens lawyer costs.
And then ,pictured, they drag him through the dust again, bragging over having defeated him.

Read more here, use google translate or something.

http://nyheteridag.se/politikerna-friade-expressen-nu-triumferar-tidningen-med-att-smada-pensionaren/

http://www.friatider.se/expressen-firar-segern-genom-att-hanga-ut-sitt-offer-igen

http://avpixlat.info/2017/02/10/expressen-hanar-jim-olsson/

Is DDOSing allowed on /pol/?
Can we get a massive DDOS-campaign going against www.expressen.se please?
Please lend your botnets for a good cause!
I would love to see hem go down for a few weeks!
Feel free to redistribute this message!

DDOS expressen.se!
>>
You need to grab guns and start cleansing Sweden from corrupt politicians and Moslem filth.
>>
Yes, the situation is very bad.
Politicians have realized the imminent risk for uprising, thus gun laws are even stricter to not risk it, and our military have been trained to fight down such an event. Fucked we are indeed
>>
>>/pol/
Get your white supremacy pseudo-nationalism bullshit off my board
>>
>>110575
>my board
Obviously some leftist fuck, go back to lefty pol dick lick.
>>
>>110575
Kindly go fuck (((yourself))) globalist scum.
>>
>>110633
No u fuck yourself

Nationalist kike
>>
>>110650
Found the regressive and/or Moslem. The lot of you are a disease which shall be wiped out completely.
>>
Poe's law is all over this thread.
>>
>>110688
>calls others regressive
>thinks swaths of people should be wiped out
kek
>>
>>110696
Moslems aren't people.
>>
>>110650
>anti-semitic anti-swedish nationalist
What kind of inbred shitskin are you?
The negroid, gypsy or gayrab one ?
>>
>>110650
Im not mad at you for being pro race mixing. Who could blame you, seeing as you are of inferior race, of course you want to trade up. But you should not bite the hand that feeds you. I would prefer if you stayed in your shit hole country. There you can livevin peace wwith your brethren. Well, ass much peace as your rape and murder culture can provide
>>
>>110575
> can't address the issue being discussed?
> just cry "/pol/!" and smugly declare victory.
>>
>>110750
Like playing chess with a pigeon... mick over the board shit on the table and declare victory.
>>
>>110575
Can I get an honest argument on how 100,000's of economic immigrants a year is any different then white colonialism that leftists want whites to apologize for and give out restitution for?

The only real difference is a good portion of current immigrants are a net drain on society, as when whites moved in to other countries the standard of living went up.
>>
>>110794
Do you mean like when the Irish started immigrating to the us c. 1850
>>
>>110794
Well, in the particular case of Sweden the only place they brought civilization to was Finland where you could say they still have a colony on (Aland) and a political party to represent them (Swedish People's Party) much like the Quebecois in Canada or the Scots in UK. The rest of Europe, they pillaged and raped for centuries, so in a way, what some non-European immigrants might do today to them is not that different from what the totality of Swedish immigrants like the Vikings and the Germanic tribes before them did to Europe since the fall of the Roman Empire, except the scale (proportional to the population) is reduced several times. Before you and the other /pol/ kids go into autistic rage, no I'm not suggesting they deserve it, I'm merely answering your question of how it is "any different" from an historical perspective.
>>
>>110799
Despite the fact that most europeans and americans have always hated the irish for thinking they're savages. That just proves my point further.
>>110802
You are admitting there is no difference though. The case of swedish and german savages makes my point stronger. I'm not about racial purity. I'm about controlling borders and only allowing people that will be a net positive to the country, not a complete unfiltered system.
>>
>>110804
There is though, keywords were some vs totality, scale, the lack of proper colonies (as opposed to simple territorial expansion) with national political representation and independent cultural life. Not to mention the motive of immigration.
>>
>>110814
I go off two things, morality is relative to culture, and right of conquest/defense. If a country is unable to protect its people from a changing environment whether it be war, or just mass immigration from people who are completely different culturally and wont adapt and outbreed them, it does not have a right to exist.
>>
>>110802
>Well, in the particular case of Sweden the only place they brought civilization to was Finland
they really didn't bring anything but their faith there. all they did was treat finnish people as 2nd class citizens, enforcing religion, requiring taxes and manpower to fight their wars, and letting them starve when there was famine.
"bringing civilization" would require one party to be more technologically advanced than the other, and for the other party to live pretty much in isolation from other european countries, and finland had a major trading city within their borders.

If anyone, it would be russia that brought "civilization" to finland.
>>
>>110950
t. Putin
>>
>>110802
also
>hurr other people did it many centuries ago
>thus it must be allowed in the world of today durrr
this is your argument
>>
>>110454

fuck sweden
>>
>>110952
t. swedecuck
if you actually studied finlands history you'd know that sweden literally brought nothing, other than christianity, to finland. at least nothing they wouldn't have acquired otherwise by to trading.
finland was stagnant under swedish rule.
>>
>>110954
You are triggered despite I literally trigger warned you

>Before you and the other /pol/ kids go into autistic rage, no I'm not suggesting they deserve it
>>
>>110960
>Russians
>civilized
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.