[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"UK woman Kimberley Taylor joins fight against IS"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 4564564.png (459KB, 555x355px) Image search: [Google]
4564564.png
459KB, 555x355px
>Former maths student
>No previous military experience
>Headed to Syria with the primary aim of "Taking photos of the action".
>Wants to be part of a force of "women with strength"
>said she sometimes "feels a bit stupid" when filming the fighting
>Doesnt want to scare her family

She does realise that I.S. would just machinegun her without even blinking... right?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38928886
>>
>>110172
>Former maths student

what degree is that?
>>
>>110217
the 'maths is hard and i should have taken gender studies' degree
>>
>>110172
>>Wants to be part of a force of "women with strength"
>>said she sometimes "feels a bit stupid" when filming the fighting
if she doesn't want to feel stupid she should pick up a rifle and fight with the other women fighting isis instead of being a dumb cunt that will get captured and gang raped to death
>>
>>110219
>the 'maths is hard

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>110172
As most people who need risky adventure, they are ignorant (stupid) and want to be more, feel better about themselves by filling their empty, meaningless lives. But few have the wide range of experience, academics and basics to be intelligent enough to present possible solutions. My solution is currently a 25-page draft that requires far more work.
>>
>>110223
If math isn't hard, what is?
>>
>>110234
Not him, but hard maths is hard, you won't see that until at least your third year at school, elitists like myself are more than ready to pile scorn on people who quit when things get hard, and let's be honest here, it's entirely likely that she dropped out in her first year for wherever reason
>>
>>110287

math is not hard. your teachers should stop to teach you in blocks longer than 20 minutes and concentrate on training your skills more instead to let the shit rain down on you in 1-2 hours and then demand to start using it in next 10 minutes. math at the fact is most simple science which exist on the world. you just have to follow the steps and keep open mind for solution way. in exams you dont need to invent shit like in literature or biology. you just have to follow simple solutions step after step.
>>
>>110172
Thank god, a news article that isn't about Trump or Saturday Night Live. Thanks anon.. was going bitch you out for posting a who-gives-a-flying-fuck article before it struck me.
>>
>>110298
>you just have to follow the steps .... in exams you dont need to invent shit

Found the non-math/physics major. At my uni we were proving "new" theorems (for us) on exams in our first year.
>>
>>110332
Proving theorems that are new to you, but have already been proven is nothing fancy. You just have to think what methods are available and figure out which is the most suitable for the situation then it's done. Sure it takes some time and energy but for a semi-competent student it's no problem. Stop being an elitist.
>>
How is abandoning your home to record terrorists fighting US/UK troops easy? Or easier than finishing a math degree?
>>
>>110346
shes taking pictures not fighting herself, she's a tourist with an inflated ego that thinks what she is doing is revolutionary
>>
>>110172
I find it funny how much judging a book by its cover actually applies, she looks stupid as fuck and does something stupid as fuck, what a surprise.
>>
>>110361
When people no longer have anything distinctly unique to say or any depth to their character they start to wear their identities on the outside.
>>
>>110332
You weren't proving shit, you were following a theorem proposed by someone smarter than you. It was the equivalent of monkey see monkey do.
>>
>>110219
she may or may not be SJW but the fact that she actually followed through with her conviction to promote feminism from a position in an Islamic warzone than in a western liberal democracy surely makes her worthy of a bit more consideration.
>>
>>110298
You don't need to invent shit in biology

Nor in literature, for that matter. Most of literature studies are discussions of other people's works, and the little bit of creative writing required isn't "invention" by any means. Literature isn't a science, but it does have convention and structure and rules.
>>
ISIS sounds better than just IS
>>
>>111586
Whats the difference? Both abbreviations represent a ragtag army of religious maniacs hellbent on seeing the middle east forced back into the middle ages, either by ideological suppression or military destruction.

In other words "Cunts"
>>
>>111691
Because one sounds better then the other. What about Ice Cunts?
>>
>>110172
This has been tried in slightly different ways. It did not end well.

Maybe she want to suicide by jihadi?

Should we start a pool to see how long till she is beheaded?
>>
She should just join the military or join the local rebels trying to fight ISIS if home military doesn't want her.
>>
>>110332
Don't even bother.
>>
She reminds me of a student that went to my ultra liberal hippy college who did an independent study project documenting the conflict between Isreal and Palestine. She stood in front of a bulldozer that was razing Palestinian housing for Jewish people and (big suprise) got run over. Now it's our favorite martyr/sob story on campus. There were protests against CAT for selling construction machinery to Isreal, there's even a movie that is being played at local theaters, and lots of stickers and pins about it. I think it's hilarious how a privileged American girl gets killed by construction equipment in a war zone is the human rights outcry of the century, while nobody gives half a fuck about the Palestinians getting displaced and killed in the same situation, the only difference being they didn't choose to be in a fucking war zone. She (the student) went there willingly and with funding from our college (which is federally funded). I'll bet the same thing will happen to this girl and nobody will realize the irony that they didn't care about this until some girl puts her head in front of an Klashnikov for a "good scoop".
BTW my college is The Evergreen State College and the student was Rachel Corrie, if anyone cares to look it up
>>
>>112112
A fellow WA Bro here.
I honestly didn't hear about this before. I go to a fairly liberal college in Southern WA. Someone posted a Trump Pepe at my school last week and it was considered a "hate symbol"
So it's not much better here, I guess.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.