[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohio Woman Allegedly Raped 4-Year-Old Boy and Posted Footage Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

>A 20-year-old Ohio woman allegedly videotaped herself performing a sex act on a 4-year-old boy and later posted the footage online, PEOPLE confirms.

>According to court records, India Kirksey has been charged with felony rape. Jail records indicate she is being held on $350,000 bond.

>Kirksey has yet to enter a plea and it was unclear Thursday if she had retained legal counsel.

>The case files have been temporarily sealed given the sensitive nature of the allegations and the age of the victim.

>According to police in Ohio’s Hamilton County, detectives began investigating Kirksey soon after receiving a tip from someone in Texas who claimed to have seen the alleged video.

>WCPO reports that the footage was posted to Periscope, a live streaming app, earlier this year.

>Cincinatti.com reports that Kirksey allegedly confessed to performing oral sex on the child under questioning.

>PEOPLE could not reach Kirksey’s family for comment, but WCPO reports that a relative is asking the public to reserve judgement, claiming Kirksey has special needs.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-woman-allegedly-raped-4-200359321.html
>>
Hopefully, nobody is retarded enough to think that getting raped as a toddler is a pleasurable experience just because it was heterosexual and the perp was a woman.
>>
>>109913

You'd be surprised.

There's the case of that one woman in New Zealand who filmed herself performing sexual acts on her own baby and then selling the footage to a pedophile via the internet (which is how the cops found out about it, when they raided the guy's home), and she didn't even get listed as a sex offender.
>>
>>109915
I think he was saying hopefully there's no one here that would say "shiiiddd, I wish i was rabed as a kid :DD Where were all da cool gurls when i was young xD"
>>
What a []D [] []\\//[] []D
>>
>>109912
How is getting a bj rape?
>>
>>109970
how is it not? or do you only count penetration with a cock as rape
>>
>>109990
I think we shouldn't buy into the feminazi's arbitrary notions of rape here. It is definitely aggravated sexual assault of a minor but is it rape? What is rape supposed to be anyway? Nowadays staring at the wrong woman by mistake can be deemed rape.
>>
Wait isnt this an episode of South Park?
>>
>>110010

>What is rape supposed to be anyway?

Absence of consent during a sexual act.
>>
>>110030
Then what the heck is sexual assault or abuse?
>>
>>109931
damn that's some good nostalgia

>>110011
nice
>>
>>109912
Lots of rapEsts (female rapists) out there.
And there are lots of sick, twisted females too; though considering they are usually weaker and unable to protect themselves, it's not surprising they're severely traumatized and wacko and have problems functioning normally.
>>
>>109913
Yeah, but that's only because it was a black woman.
>>
>>110115
>Rape
Sexual acts without consent.
>Sexual Assault
Obtaining consent through violence, threats of violence, or blackmail.
>Sexual Abuse
Undesired sexual behavior (distinguished from sexual acts by either lack of physical contact or lack of contact with sexual characteristics ie. an unwanted kiss) from one person towards another.

Listed in descending order of severity.
>>
>>111815
>>110115

wrong

rape = unwanted penetration

sexual assault = unwanted sexual contact

sexual abuse = all of the above and more, ranging from child molestation to purposely spreading sexual disease.
>>
>>111815
>>112129
Cite source, solve argument
>>
well where is the fucking footage?
>>
>>112136
Go fuck yourself idiot.
>>
>>112138
This. Come on guys.
>>
>>109913
Sounds more like a feminist, she probably will try to reverse it and make him the rapist
>>
>>112141
GET A FUCKING SOURCE YOU FUCKING MENTAL CHILD.
HOW IS HE THE IDIOT, WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BE ASKED TO FIND A SOURCE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT ARGUMENT YOU FUCK 10 IQ PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>112816
no doubt. I bet feminists are already indignant at the fact that this victimized woman's name has been dragged through the mud and her image posted online (another form of psychic rape) while that 4 year old mouth-raping pervert gets to engage in penetrating mischief and hide behind anonymity to boot.
>>
>>109915
Yep, the amount of female pedophiles is much larger than people think. Usually it's some crazy bitch with a personality disorder on the cluster B spectrum, borderline, narcissistic, psychopath or sociopath, who is left with children in her care. That shit should never happen, but here we are.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, and if you've had a baby with crazy, for fuck's sake don't leave the baby alone with her.
>>
>>109912
seriously, this is not rape, at their age its like sucking their thumb, it may make them uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as forced ass rape, that is what the law was created for, if society redefines rape as this then it lessens the seriousness of actual violent rape, i doubt the kid will have any psychological repercussions from this, which is what matters
>>
>>112816
How can she be expected to resist the agressive advances of this nubile young boy in the peak of his prime?

t. Milo
>>
>>111815
What is sex?
>>
>>114359

t. pedophile
>>
>>114359
sounds like you have a lot of experience blowing 4 year olds
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.