[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas Bill Aims To Take Away Voting Rights From Women Who Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: giygas.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giygas.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/accordingtomatthew/2017/01/texas-bill-aims-to-take-away-voting-rights-from-women-who-have-abortions/?ref_widget=popular&ref_blog=friendlyatheist&ref_post=vermont-is-once-again-the-least-religious-state-in-the-country

>Women’s reproductive health will be under constant attack under a Trump presidency and a majority Republican House and Senate. Another example of this was recently seen in the Texas Bill 948, which would make abortion a felony, and consequently take away women’s right to vote. The bill was introduced by Republican representative Tony Tinderholt.

>Bill argues that fetuses are living human children despite little to support that, no exception for rape or other abnormalities

>Trump might end up backing some of this with his supreme court picks

After finally accepting they can't legislate the uterus, Texans are now trying to discourage abortions threatening to remove democratic rights. Have their feelings gone too far?
>>
Remember kids, keep it civil.
>>
If democrats want to abort their own future by killing their potential voters that is their choice republicans will outbreed them.
>>
This is the kind of bill RINOS get paid to pretend to support.
>>
>>109879
what kind of alien logic is this
>>
>>109874
>Women’s reproductive health will be under constant attack under a Trump presidency
Stopped reading right there. Fake news.
>>
>>109879
You don't seem well adjusted
>>
>>109908
His logic is fine. I wasn't going to say anything

>>109932
But there's more shit posting

You're obviously some leftist propagandists so fuck off, adults are gettin news.
>>
>>109917

>abortion will cause the collapse of the Republic

>not the gradual undermining of civil liberties, increasing polarization of politics, shrinking middle class, or meddling of private enterprises in government

wew lad
>>
>>109923
>what is the global gag rule

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/feb/09/trumps-global-gag-abortion-women-health-ngos

And even if Trump doesn't take any direct actions on something, he's perfectly happy to stand back and empower his cronies to help themselves. As far as he's concerned, his supporters can have their way with the US as long as they keep him in power.

The Right thinks he's a great leader. The liberals fear him to be a dictator. What we actually got was a pimp.
>>
Take the votes from those who get a vasectomy too.
>>
>>109977
>i don't value human lives

Ok.
>>
>>109874
It's a far cry from criminalizing abortion altogether, but I suppose its a step in the right direction. Perhaps this will help pave the way for a reversal of Roe vs Wade.
>>
>>109923
I'm sorry did Paul Ryan say this was a prochoice house? Is that what he said?

Spoiler: Actions by the Senate or house during a presidency is still under a presidency. So that's worded correctly
>>
>>110120
>>109977
>>109879
>>109917
>>109933
God knows we all wish you people were aborted.
Please go through your history books and read some lines about all men being created equal, that they are bestowed certain natural rights by their creator... And explain why, as conservatives, you would EVER consider infringing upon individual liberties
>>
>>110034
>doesn't know human life begins at the sperm

Daily reminder that if you use any form of contraception you're a murderer
>>
SHALL NOT BE.. oh right that was just guns
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.