[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18-year-old is shot dead a fraction of a second after pointing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 1

File: QRmXHmVrtYrh.png (399KB, 931x391px) Image search: [Google]
QRmXHmVrtYrh.png
399KB, 931x391px
>Curtis Deal was being chased by Det. David Kincaid Jr in West Baltimore Tuesday

>Deal turned his gun on Kincaid as the cop raised his own firearm, and was shot

>The shooting was ruled justified. Deal was hit four times, and did not fire his gun

>Teen had been arrested three times for guns and drugs in the previous month

>He'd been let out on $250,000 unsecured bond the day before his death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUQlCVXth7I

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208568/Police-release-man-fatally-shot-Baltimore-officer.html
>>
That toddler was just on his way to church trying to turn his life around
>>
Slavery.
>>
>>109856
What a fucking atrocity. The cop should've waited until he shot him to shoot back. Completely unjustified. BLACK LIVES MATTER MORE THAN COP LIVES.
>>
>>109861
Wrong!!! he should of shot him in his little toe to disable him.
>>
wait... whats the problem? the kid raised a weapon at a cop. this is pretty cut and dry. its not like those other guys who were sitting obediently in their cars, or running away unarmed. this kid was actively menacing a cop
>>
>>109877
SLAVERY.
>>
>>109856
that's about as justified as I've ever seen
>>
>>109877
There is no problem, its just morons from /pol/ strawmanning to fuel their own victim complexes.
>>
>>109885
Its not strawmanning, its called JOKES you loser.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>109887
no, it's strawmanning. You're trying to make a political point here by strawmanning the opponent and claiming that BLM thinks cops shouldn't shoot armed suspects who point their guns at the police
>>
>>109856
RIP Chris Tucker
>>
B-B-B-BBBBUT HE DIN DU NUFFIN'

KILL WHITEY
>>
>>109924
You don't understand humor. I'm guessing you were over vaccinated.
>>
That poor Dindu ;_;
>>
someone somewhere please stabilise that footage..
>>
>>109856
>>suicide-by-cop

thats how that works son.
>>
>dailymail
Fuck off, Piers.
>>
>circle jerk: the thread
>>
>>109877
>Not understanding Autistic Satire
You're one of the good Anons.
>>
>>109960
Here's the Baltimoresuns coverage.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-deal-bail-hearing-20170209-story.html
>>
>>109953
and not cut audio while hes running
>>
>>109856
good ridance
>>
>>109856
>another dead criminal negroid that pulled a gun on a cop
*yawn*

more BLM tears pls
>>
>>109924
Black Lives Matter is a Soros-funded Islamic supremacist subversive organization so yes.
>>
>>109924
except that blm bitches and whined when a cop shot and killed a college shooter because he was a somalian refugee
>>
>>109924
BLM regularly partners with organizations such as Disarm the Police, and prominent BLM activists, such as Jessica Disu (FM Supreme), actively support disbanding the police entirely.

they believe no shooting is justified.
>>
>>109995
See >>109982.
>>
>>109887
It was jokes before last year.
Then you helped get Donald Trump get elected, so now racist jokes have to be taken seriously. Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>109997
I read it. I disagree that BLM is a "Islamic supremacist" organization. it's a black supremacist organization. for blacks in the US, Islam has always just been a recruitment tool for the already religions black population, and a way to hide their seditious rhetoric behind Constitutional freedom of religion.
>>
>>110001
you have it backwards, kiddo. you faggots shoving PC culture down everybody's throat until they gagged on it, is part of why Trump got elected. the funny part, is you bitches doubling down on it.
>>
>>110003
One of BLM's top leaders is a Moslem.
>>
>>110004
You have to be atleast 18 to use this board.

If you were yould be old enough to re ognize the bullshot talking points youre parroting for what they are. In real countries status is determined by economic class.. race is so 18th century pleb.
>>
>>110004
Trump being elected is only making pc culture stronger. You mongoloids forgot that the president doesn't control everything, just like Trump forgot. States and cities can still make their asinine gender laws while sjws are vocal about it online, and you and you're meme president can't do shit to stop it.
>>
>>110012
>You have to be atleast 18 to use this board.
So why are you here?

>If you were yould be old enough to re ognize the bullshot talking points youre parroting for what they are.

He's 100% right. Donald Trump's victory and the Democrats losing 1000+ seats didn't happen by accident, it is evidence of a large rejection and backlash against the Obama administration and the PC left by people who are tired of being ignored because they're not politically valuable to an identity-politic dominated movement.
>>
>>110008
nah, she's a Nation of Islam, black supremacist. different beast.

http://www.undercoverkity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/12935249_10154128553633833_1095619529_n-1.jpg
>>
>>110014
>Trump being elected is only making pc culture stronger.
The harder they rise, the harder they fall.
>>
>>110014
Then it'l only make your loss in 2020 even larger.

Doubling down on a failed strategy, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results... what do we call these things?

>You mongoloids
You sure you're PC bro?

>States and cities can still make their asinine gender laws while sjws are vocal about it online, and you and you're meme president can't do shit to stop it except strip them of federal funding and support
FTFY :^)
>>
>>110001
You don't get it.
>>
>>110019
I'm not pc or a liberal you cocksucking nigger. I just think it's cute how you kiddos think you're winning some imaginary war against "sjws" and "pc culture" by electing a billionaire that only seeks to make himself and his buddies richer while we all get fucked.
>>
>>110014
>Trump being elected is only making pc culture stronger
Pls be a real lefty thought
>>
>>110023
You ask a conservative what they are. They'll tell you conservative.

Ask a liberal snd lol as they pretend yo be neutral.

You people lie 100% of the time. Except when stating irrelevant facts as if thry support yoir insanity.
>>
>>110015
>>I dont know about gerrmandering, electronic vote rigging, and voter supression

Well youve obviously drank the koolaid. Enjoy losing your home when you get cancer like the typical amerikuk.
>>
>>110023
>I just think it's cute how you kiddos think you're winning some imaginary war against "sjws" and "pc culture"
I'd say they're winning because you people keep using "war" rhetoric more and more in defeat, while they keep being reasonable and amenable in speech while achieving their goals and stopping yours from coming to fruition.

But, #I'mwither2020 or something, right? Heh heh.

>electing a billionaire that only seeks to make himself and his buddies richer while we all get fucked.
A stunning change from Bush and Obama for sure. What else will you start to realize after the eight year power nap you've been taking wears off, I wonder?
>>
>>110025
try asking an american to identify something without using diametric opposition..

LOL
>>
>>110026
>>>I dont know about gerrmandering, electronic vote rigging, and voter supression
Annnnnnnnd now you have to cite and prove how all of those things supposedly resulted in Trump's victory and the Dems loosing 1000+ seats. Or don't, and have your claim ignored.
Either way, Good luck :)

>Enjoy losing your home when you get cancer like the typical amerikuk.
See, I work a full time job that voluntarily provides health insurance because my labor is actually valuable and my job is actually important, so I'm not a barista-leech who has to have the government take it from others at gun point because my entire existence is superfluous.
>>
>>110025
Ieft /= liberal
You conservicucks need to learn the difference
>>110027
>defeat
Lel, I've been defeated in every election since I've been born because all career politicians are scum and the 2 party system is a joke. I was never "with her" and thought Hillary was a terrible before I even knew Trump was running for pres or the emails surfaced.
>while they keep being reasonable and amenable in speech while achieving their goals
holy shit you are delusional
I never gave a shit about Obama either, queer.
>>
>>110032
>Ieft /= liberal
We know, we're not the ones who keep co-opting the term.

> I've been defeated in every election since I've been born
So... 12 seasons, and 4 presidential elections? Not too bad.

>holy shit you are delusional
Keep telling yourself that.
Btw Sessions was confirmed :^)

>I never gave a shit about Obama either, queer.
You woke up every morning hoping you'd get to like the smegma off of his jock strap, don't lie.
>>
>>109856
Die nigger die
>>
>>110035
How every Trump supporter argues:
>automatically assumes other person is a liberal Obama and Hillary supporter
>keeps on insisting the other person has the characteristics mentioned above even though the person they are arguing against has made it quite clear they don't support those people or their opinions
>continues making assumptions and personal attacks
Keep trollin kiddos. You're making the world an ebin place!
>>
>>110039
>say one thing
>react differently
>LOLOLOLOL nice try at "trolling" sir I am quite impressed and am not going to keep responding to you out of rage and desperation at trying to get the last word

>You're making the world an ebin place!
Yeah, winning constantly and being on the right side of history gets tiring. :^)
>>
>>110041
Except for the last 8 years, right? :^)
>>
>>110044
>Except for the last 8 years, right? :^)
You mean the policies and administration that were so terrible and were rejected by Americans so hard they actually caused Trump to win the presidential election?

Of course :^)
>>
>>110039
I already told you to stop copying my shit.

This doesn't even work for conservatives.

I realize that is incomprehensible to you, sorry. But at least try to make your own jokes.
>>
>>110045
Yeah, no one is rejecting Trump's policies right? Trump won because Hillary was a terrible candidate. Conservicucks are stubborn and narrow minded causing them to vote for literally anyone that runs for their party. Add delusional college kids that think they're "winning" some sort of imaginary war that only exists on the internet. Leftists, on the other hand, are more open minded, and they realized Hillary was a terrible choice, so they either voted third party, didn't vote, or some even voted for Trump. That is the only reason Trump won. If literally anyone else would have ran against him, he would have lost.
>>
>>110028
>misunderstand something
>personal attack

Like clockwork. See, it works for leftists.
>>
>>110047
>If literally anyone else would have ran against him, he would have lost.
Except Bernie of course, given that he couldn't even 'defeat' Hillary in the primaries :^)

>>110046
>leftists stealing again
Surprise
>>
>>110047
>i dont understand the election results
>trump supporters are stupid

STOP IT.
>>
>>110049
Its creepy man, everything they do it just a cheap copy.
>>
>>110050
Oh you mean the results where a poorly received democrat won the popular vote? If it was someone remotely likeable, they would have beat meme man for sure.
>>
>>110053
You will never understand what happened in this election. Sorry!
>>
>>110055
Not an argument :^)
>>
>>109858
>>109929
Fuck all the way off with your concern trolling.
>>
>>110056
Yes. That is what's known as a "fact."

Try to keep up.

>>110057
Christ you dont understand words! What can be done?
>>
>>109856
>waiting to be shot before being allowed to shoot.

pfft yeah okay get in a gun fight and tell me how that goes.
>>
>>110062
Easy for you to say.

Check this out: salvery. Racism.

Remember that? Yeah.
>>
>>110064
HAHA YOU'RE BEING IRONIC! HAHAHA
>>
>>110065
You're so upset about it though
>>
>>109856
The real crime are those tattoos.
>>
>>109856
Sadly, there are a lot more where he came from. Severely emotionally-damaged: or broken.
>>
>>109856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS68vto5RlU
>>
>>109856

...Yeah. There have been plenty of unjustified shootings, but this wasn't one of them. Armed guy pulls a gun on a cop, deserves what happens.
>>
>>110057
kek
>>
I'm all up for police accountability and calling the police corrupt as fuck. But this was justified . There's no doubt in anyone's mind that this guy was gonna shoot at the cop
>>
>>110057
>concern trolling
Man that sounds awfully like that one Canadian article where a Syrian refugee was molesting Canadian teens in a swimming pool and they called it "sexual interference"
>>
>>110014

Trump’s election is a blatant rejection of PC culture and the more you SJWs push your insanity in the American People’s face, the more people will reject your bullshit.

Normal Americans don’t want trannies in girl’s bathroom, they don’t want #BLM blocking the highway with their racist protests and they sure as fuck don’t want a mass migration of Muslims into the U.S. (on top of the illegal Mexicans)

But Trump’s election is just part of a global rising tide of change, as can be seen with BREXIT and the soon-to-be-elected Marine LePen in France and the across-the-board rightwing control of the Polish government, the Hungarian Wall, etc.

Normal people are tired of your shit.
>>
>>110593
I'm cool with anti-PC. I'm just afriad that folks are irritated enough that they'll vouch for the anti-PC candidate regardless of whatever other baggage he comes with.
>>
>>110597
Then the PC should stop.
>>
>>110507
congrats you bit the bait harder than anyone ever has before
>>
/pol/ fuck off.

Now that’s out of the way, this is exactly why body cams must become standard equipment across all forces. They can go a long way to proving who is truly in the wrong in any situation. Resisting the use of them only adds suspicion.
>>
>>110597
What baggage?
>>
>>110593
More then that, it is a rejection of the enlightenment and the so called age of "reason." We're seeing a return back to the golden age, back to our monarchist pasts, where the strong and righteous ruled over the unworthy masses, where true men built empires on the corpses of lessers, and Western civilization competed brutally with one another and flourished!
>>
>>110664
I always thought that Romanticism was the rejection of the Enlightenment.
>>
>>110665
Yes, but they still liked to call themselves men of reason and many pushed for Democratic ideals. There was a lot right with romanticism however, but one must go further. One must reject the effete intellectualism and scholarly traditions that has strangled modern civilization, and become men of passion and action. To contemplate one's navel is a waste of time better spent in actually building, producing, or fighting. It was not until Musollini's and Hitler's fascism that we'd see a viable counter to Enlightenment ideals such as democracy or empathy, something that romanticism skirted around. Fascism was the logical endpoint of romanticism, much as communism was the final stage of enlightenment.
>>
>>110669
Whatever /pol/ is smoking, I want in.
>>
>>110670
He's just false flagging
>>
>>109856
>generic #291821 nigger tried to shoot a cop
>nigger gets executed on the spot
What will the world do with -1 North American Pavement Ape?
Who will take his welfare?
Wuz he a gud boi who didnu nuffin?
>>
>>109887
What's the difference?
>>
>>110593
> > Trump’s election is a blatant rejection of PC culture
>>110664
> More then that, it is a rejection of the enlightenment and the so called age of "reason."

No, you’ve got it backward; political correctness is a rejection of the Enlightenment, scientific method and reason, as it’s wholly rooted in emotion and not common sense.

Those within the politically correct anti-gun movement for example, are no different then the Westboro Baptist kooks; both utterly reject all statistics and data that goes against their philosophy and demand everybody must join them in their cult because… well, just because!
>>
>>109924
That's literally a thing BLM believes though.
>>
>>109856
i only see this as a positive
>>
>>110716
Here is today's vocabulary lesson.

joke
jōk
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman
noun
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
>>
>>109856
>$250,000 unsecured bond

Explain?

Did someone just give 250k to let a nigger loose?
>>
>>111252
today's vocab lesson has already been given. you'll need to use your own computer for this great task.
>>
dindu nufin
>>
>Bivens said Nuffin was in his last year at Digital Harbor High School. His family attended church, he played basketball. "He tells me that his intention is to go into the Army and to study engineering," Bivens said.
>>
>>111252
Bail Bonds in the US are a way to tie you to an area before your trial without putting you in jail. The more likely you are to try and run away, the higher your bail bond is. When you go to your trial the bail bond is returned. This guy having 250k means he was very likely to run. If you dont go to trial the government keepa that money and you become a fugitive with bounty hunters after you. Having an unsecured bond means he receieved a loan for the bond with no collateral, transferring the trust and stupidity from the local government to whoever gave him the bond.

Its actually a lucrative business. Bail bonds usually pay back 5-10% of the total loan as a fee for keeping the suspect out of jail for a while
>>
>>111252
>>111686
Unsecured bail bond means if he doesn't show up to court on his trial date then he owes $250,000. No one is putting in the money up front.
>>
>>113136
But the good ones are already dead. That plan just sounds like a waste of ammunition...
>>
>>109856
das racis, he was a good boy, he didndu nuffin, he was going to college 'n shit. we is kangz.....
>>
>>109930
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
kys /pol/tard
>>
>>109924
go back to plebbit or tumblr if you are going to get so easily triggered by shit you read on 4chan
>>
Someone was shot for pointing a gun at a cop?!?!?! what a fuckin shock.!!...ffs
>>
live by the gun die by the gun its a fuckin choice. not news
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.