[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spicy! High-energy customers drop Netflix over anti-white movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/02/09/dear-white-people-trailer-sparks-backlash-netflix-faces-claims/
>>
It's time to crash and burn these SJW cucks, fam.
>>
nice /pol/bait
>>
>>109610
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>109612
>>>/rightypol/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Look at this fucking cancer. They really don't learn anything.
>>
>>109627

wait, they highlight the N because it stands for ni**ers? REALLY? are we sure it isn't just a colossal joke?
>>
>>109637
Netflix is now mostly funded by Soros. It's propaganda.
>>
>>109605
>spicy
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>109650
>implying that Reddit owns words
Does it trigger you?
>>
>>109652
Yes.
>>
>>109605
N.etflix basically sucks anyway. Another example of how the media creates more problems than it solves.
>>
I search through netflix for hours and its nearly all garbage.
>>
>>109605
>lol we lost the election by forgetting our white union base in favor of identity politics

>what should we do?

>lol let's double down on the "hating white people" thing
>>
https://yerl.org/KSSigTIl8AK6eDtuwNw7Hj
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>109605 (OP)
>I can never escape the fact that in the world I am perceived as a ‘black man’, and in certain parts of the world as a ‘black gay man.’”

Well I guess she identifies as a straight white female.
>>
If you don't like it then don't watch it. How hard is that? I don't understand the outrage circlejerk.
>>
>>109725
Yeah.

If you don't like racism then don't look at it!
>>
>>109605
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/02/09/dear-white-people-trailer-sparks-backlash-netflix-faces-claims/
who the hell dresses up as a black person on halloween
>>
>>109665
are u my biological twin
>>
>>109725
hbecause we live in a decade where everyone is triggered even the wall is triggered. the govt allows ppl to feel triggered by taking down personal opinions.
>>
>>109605
.....Identity Politics is DANGEROUS.
>>
>>109758
True, it what brought us GamerGate and Donald Trump.
>>
Awesome!!! The awakening is occurring .
>>
>>109784
See >>109612.
>>
>>109789
I'm serious, Identity Politics is what cause a divide between the privileged and the marginalized (the black/white;Majorities/Minorites). It create a zero sum game in the oppressed used the same tactics as their oppressors; causing those who share certain aspects of said oppressors to support their own kind.
>>
>>109792
Identity politics is nothing but a distraction from the only form of privilege that actually matters, economic privilege. When we taxed the hell out of the rich during the New Deal, the middle class flourished, as it created a soft-cap on wealth therefore lowering the incentive for the rich to screw people over. But for some reason people believed Reagan's bullshit that money would "trickle down" on its own if we stopped taxing them, to the point that even the Dems had to adopt similar economic policies in order to appeal to people. The economy has been going to shit for the past few decades and the middle class has been shrinking, but instead of trying to tax the rich again in order to fix it, people vote for the guys spouting identity politics bullshit who will just make shit WORSE by taxing the rich less.
Its especially baffling seeing all the /pol/ types scream about "white genocide" when the main reason the population of white people is dropping is because many businesses don't even pay enough to support a family any more.
>>
>>109803
I still am in utter disbelief that a billionaire with no experience in politics got elected under the rally of acting in the interest of the middle and lower class
>>
>>109819
he got elected because of hillary
>>
>>109829
this

Hillary would make Mussolini's defiled corpse look good
>>
>>109829

>The best reason to vote for Trump was Hilary
>The best reason to vote for Hilary ironically was Trump

I feel like this election was a learnable moment.
>>
>>109725
>If you don't like it then don't watch it. How hard is that?

Because you're still paying Netflix for the show even if you don't watch it and racism is still racism, even when Blacks people (and Jewish tv show producers...) do it.
>>
Don't use one of ZUN's creations for your political posturing please. Thanks.
>>
>>109637
From what I heard, it's supposed to be satire

If it is, it succeeded already. Best satire can easily be mistaken for the real thing
>>
>>109886
Clownpiece's clothing has the American flag on it and this backlash is part of making America great again.
>>
>>109899
The movie is pretty good. It pretty much attacked both black nationalistic ideals,nig thought,ect. The main character is a mixed raced black girl who attempts to be hardcore black power by starting a self righteous college talk show called "dear white people" that ultimately turns the white populace against the black populace (It's kinda like a " you want a monster?we'll give you a monster" idea). But everything she likes and does is more attuned to her white nature. Which poses a problem because she's pretending to be something that she obviously isn't. It's one of the better movies out there that does attempt to tackle both sides. But suffered from a shitty title
>>
>>109725
>>109732
Tell this to those niggers
>>
>>109733

No one, actually.

That's what makes it all very lame.
>>
The funny thing is that it is actually a swipe at SJWs
>>
>>109627
>All those delicious mullatas just ready to jump on a big, oppressive, virile, erect white cock to bash their cervix into a structurally racist pregnancy
>>
>>109946
http://www.thegloss.com/culture/dear-white-people-review-racist-college-parties-blackface-mexican-stereotypes/
>>
>>109951
Maybe thats what it pretends it is. But no.
>>
>>109940
>one of the better movies out there that does attempt to tackle both sides
This is not good. Its the same subjectivist garbage that infects every other movie.

>no good guys
>no bad guys
>????????

This is every movie. No theme. Just an assault on your ability to criticize.
>>
>>109899
I don't think space balls was ever mistaken as the real deal.
>>
>>110069
VICTORY
>>
>>110077
Wow you're a fag. In all seriousness go back to /pol/
>>
>>110081
No, you fuck off back to whatever regressive shithole you come from.
>>
>>110086
You made a /pol/ tier thread, with nothing more than a link.

Then you came over here to direct more traffic to your shit thread.

You think I'm a leftist, just because I called you out on your bullshit?

Go back to /pol/ and keep your low standards there. You useless meme regurgitator.
>>
>>110103
>You think I'm a leftist, just because I called you out on your bullshit?
Nah, it's because you are obviously triggered for not having it your way. That's OK, we all lose sometimes.
>>
>>110105
I support the video being taken down you retarded ass European
>>
>>109837
Yeah it told every politician to stop being stupid fags and do their job rather than try to get rich
>>
>>109627
>289,000 down votes
wew lad
>>
>>110148
Never underestimate ignorance, anon.
>>
>>110148
Can't wait until it's deleted.

>>110150
Spotted the SJW cuck.
>>
>>110038
You sound like a cuck tbh fam
>>
>>110191
>cuck
Wow, your use of this word convinced me of your credibility. I believe you're a part of my group. I will now change my thoughts to better conform to my group.

(Thus is how leftists actually think)
>>
>>110191
Notice also that xir said cuck immideately after someone else did >>110160

How transparent can you be? This has got to be the bottom of the barrel here.
>>
Nothing anti white about the movie. I've seen it and it's very good. It deals with lots of issues. Gay issues, college issues, women issues, etc.
>>
>>110311
You're not convincing.
>>
I wish you viral marketing faggots would stop posting this shit on every board that is even remotely relevant
>>
>>110320
What viral marketing? Are you this dense?
>>
>>110311
It's not the movie, it's a completely separate tv series just with the same name.
>>
>>110364
Wow you sure got me. Fuck off kike
>>
/news/ - tv and youtube
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.