[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump to approve weapons packages to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain blocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

>The Trump administration is poised to move quickly to approve major weapons packages for Saudi Arabia and Bahrain that President Obama blocked during his final months in office over human rights concerns in both nations, U.S. officials and congressional sources say

>The deals, if approved, would send a significant signal about the priorities of the new administration, where the security challenge posed by forces such as Islamist jihadi groups and Iran is taking a much greater precedence in setting foreign policy.

>The Pentagon also declined to comment. But congressional sources said they anticipate the Trump administration will easily overcome resistance on Capitol Hill, where Democrats and some Republicans have called for restrictions on sales to Riyadh amid an outcry from human rights groups over large-scale civilian casualties of the Saudi-led military campaign in neighboring Yemen.

>“While we’re very concerned about Saudi actions in Yemen in terms of the civilian casualties, we believe a more accurate partner is a more effective partner and results in fewer casualties,” the official said. “If they’re going to drop stuff, it should be precision-guided rather than dumb.”
>>
>>109536
So... USA make money by selling weapons to radical muslims so that they can kill other radical muslims?

That is bad for the USA, why?
>>
>>109543
I don't want to be making money of decreasing global stability.
Fuck being an edgy kid; maybe sometimes you have to kill people. But I want my economy to be built on facilitating human development.
>>
>>109543

Are you aware of the shady shit Saudi Arabia has done?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/
>>
>>109543
Because that's what happened how we got Al queda and isis
>>
>>109545

but:
less muslims = more development
>>
>>109543
i cant wait fir trump to bowand hold hands and give a little tounge to his foreign masters. protip: the constitution is for everyone.. everytime you help a foreign terrorists like the saudis kill and torture democracy advocates youre killing and torturing democracy too.
>>
>>109592
democracy is torture.
>>
>>109592
The United States is a Constitutional Federal Republic, not a Democracy.
>>
Another thing both Hillary and Trump had in common. Was this election even a choice?
>>
>>109543
Because those very weapons could end up in enemy hands, pointed back at us?

But in all honesty, I don't think Trump will mind at all if those weapons end up with the Hajis anyway. Got to keep that terror gravy train rolling somehow...
>>
>>109536
Isnt this the same shit people were giving Obama about?
>>
>SHILLARY TOOK SAUDI MONEY SHE'S CORRUPT
>B-BUT MUH GODEMPEROR IS ONLY SELLING WEAPONS TO SAUDIS SO THEY KILL EACH OTHER!! 4D CHESS
>>
>>109608
You better not be one of those faggots who spammed "hurr moderate" reaction images every time we warned you dumbfucks throughout the election.
>>
>>109543
Sunni radicals kill westeners and christians.
>>
>>109601
Constitutional Federal Republics are a form of Democracy.
>>
>>109881
Guess trump doesn't want to be the second best salesman.
https://www.thenation.com/article/the-obama-administration-has-sold-more-weapons-than-any-other-administration-since-world-war-ii/
>>
>>109590
Lol, Saudi Arabia is a more organized and powerful isis. Sunni are way more radicals than chia
>>
>>109536
Nixon/Reagan era stupidity.
Why not give the Saudis access to the jets and the training in America and they can do suicide missions in the USA ( or, if we’re lucky, take down Trump tower in Manhattan).

Oh, yeah. 9/11. We already done that . ..
>>
>>111144
Damnit, I want a Muhammad chia-pet now. Though the clay would probably explode in the kiln.
>>
>>111099
>Republics are a form of Democracy.
Only if you muddy the waters like lefties/communists do. In the ancient world, they were very different things, and that's where the words originate.
>>
what could go wrong
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.