[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-turkey-syria-idUSKBN15N0L2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

>Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and U.S. President Donald Trump agreed in a phone call overnight to act together regarding the Islamic State controlled Syrian towns of al-Bab and Raqqa, Turkish presidential sources said on Wednesday.

>The two leaders discussed issues including a safe zone in Syria, the refugee crisis and the fight against terror, the sources said. They said Erdogan called on the United States not to support the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia.

>The Turkish sources also said CIA Director Mike Pompeo was to visit Turkey on Thursday to discuss the YPG and battling the network of U.S.-based Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen, whom Turkey accuses of orchestrating a July coup attempt.

I mean what is going on with the US administration? Why is it licking a dictator's ass now all of a sudden? You really cannot take Erdogan's pants-on-head-retarded regime serious. Supporting them will have detrimental effect on the human rights and freedom of people who live in Turkey.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-turkey-syria-idUSKBN15N0L2
>>
>>109283
>>Why is it licking a dictator's ass now all of a sudden?

That dicktator is the ruler of a Nato member. Should he decide to quit Nato because the POTUS is a dick to him, he would likely ally with russia as it is the next world power to them.
>>
>OP doesn't know about 4D Chess
Low energy!
>>
>>109308
It's not like that e.g. Greece, also Nato member, is treated fairly by the US.
Turkey violates the Nato treaty on a daily basis. Nato was made for the free world, not for totalitarian systems. What if France left? They did that before.

>>109309
You can spread your cynicism, until the day YOU become the killed pawn. So sad! If 1938 Hitler was a Nato member, would you still court him? Erdogan does p much the same things nowadays.
>>
>>109308
> he would likely ally with russia
He already IS allied with Russia
>>
>>109283
Why are turkshitskins in NATO ?

Why should anyone have to deal with some inbred 70 IQ goat raping dictator that sucks either russian or m*slim dick while hating europeans, americans, jews and Israel?
Why are there so many of those hairy, greasy chinky arabs in Europe?
>>
>>109312
Turkey was invited into nato so the south eastern flank was safe and the Soviets were kept out of Mediterranean. Nowadays they already betrayed nato and switched sides. The US dont care, they betrayed nato too and became Saudi puppet state.
>>
>>109283
>I mean what is going on with the US administration? Why is it licking a dictator's ass now all of a sudden?
You must have missed the entire 20th century.
>>
>>109357
>>109357
well i'd say most of the time, dictators' asses got kicked
>>
>>109283
>not to support the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia.
fuck
>>
>turkroaches
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.