[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

92% of left-wing protestors live with their parents, and 1 in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1482612751952.jpg (170KB, 546x785px) Image search: [Google]
1482612751952.jpg
170KB, 546x785px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

>The vast majority of left-wing protesters arrested on suspicion of politically-fuelled offences in Berlin are young men who live with their parents, a new report found.

>The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013. Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29.

>More than half of the arrests were made in the Berlin districts of Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg and Mitte, mostly during demonstrations. A third of them were unemployed, and 92 per cent still live with their parents. The figures published in the Berlin newspaper said of the offences committed against a person, in four out of five cases the victims were police officers.

>In 15 per cent of these cases, the victims were right wing activists. The new figures were released by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV). Between 2009 and 2013, the Bild report claims, left-wing assassins attempted to commit 11 murders.

Well I for one am SHOCKED by this study!
>>
>>109035
>dailymail
>daily newspaper Bild
yellow press 11/10
>>
>>109047
Study: 9 In 10 Antifa Protesters Still Living In Mom's Basement

A new study shows that over 90 percent of the anti-fascist protestors in Europe are still living in their mother's basement.

Heat Street reports that the study found that 92 percent of the protesters at these anti-fascist rallies that are believed to have committed violence still live with their parents. Heat Street also notes the following findings from the study:

84% are male
72% are aged 18-29
90% are single
34% are unemployed
These "Antifa" protesters have been behind the violent protests that occurred on the day of President Donald Trump's inauguration and the riots that occurred in U.C. Berkeley when Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopolous was scheduled to speak. In fact, it seems that these the violence didn't start until the "Antifa" thugs appeared, according to International Business Times.

Per IBT, the "Antifa" movement began during the rise of fascism in the 1930s and has been on the rise recently since they perceive Trump as a fascist. Anifa New York City organizers described themselves as as a combination of "radical left-wing and anarchist politics, revulsion at racists, sexists, homophobes, anti-Semites, and Islamophobes, with the international anti-fascist culture of taking the streets and physically confronting the brownshirts of white supremacy, whoever they may be."

They also essentially excused violence by stating, "If Trump tries to register Muslims and engage in mass deportations, a Change.org petition is not going to stop it."

The notion that Trump will attempt a Muslim registry is fake news, and Trump has backed away from his previous support for mass deportations. But given that these "Antifa" protesters likely live in their mothers' basements, it's no surprise that they resort to violence over engaging in basic facts.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
>>
>>109050
>revulsion at racists, sexists, homophobes, anti-Semites, and Islamophobes
>Hates racists, sexists, homophobes, antisemites and people who hate racists, sexists, homophobes and antisemites
>>
>>109063
The left's defense of Islam is the most pathetically blatant lash out at Christianity and traditionalism I've seen. Anyone with half a brain and basic moral guidelines opposes conservative Islam, hell, I know die-hard ultra-conservative Republicans who have stated their opposition for rape culture in the context of Egypt and mena in general. They actually used the words "rape culture" non-sarcastically! We could all be on the same side for fuck's sake!
radicalcentrism.jpg, I guess
>>
Aka, welfare should be abolished so that those hippie scum can die out. This is what you get for stoping the great depression and appealing to those fucking peasants; we should be filled with royal men of nobility, not with dirty ass savages.
>>
>>109035
NB4 niggers calling this "fake news"
>>
>>109050
>with the international anti-fascist culture of taking the streets and physically confronting the brownshirts of white supremacy, whoever they may be
>implying only whites can be fascist
wow, fucking racist much?
>>
sure is /pol/ in here today
>>
>>109035
>daily mail
>bild

You people have no idea what a reliable source is, do you?
>>
>>109035
>Germany
>age 18-29
>college age
>unemployed

NO FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>109236
Yes, it's not called CNN.
>>
>>109239
It's funny because Piers Morgan used to work for CNN
>>
>>109188
/new/ has always been /pol/
>>
>>109047
>le daily fail amirite xD give me your upboats fellow redditors

If only you effeminate fags had the same allergic reaction to huffpost, cnn, salon, buzzfeed, the independent and every other libtard toerag that gets posted here
>>
I'm almost 30 and I still live with my parents, not a protester or left wing
>>
Their official adresses (Meldeadresse) were at their parents' places. They themselves lived somewhere else, most probably in a WG in some occupied building. Which is most adventurous btw. This is done to mislead the police and to avoid any taxes. People do that because we had troubles in the past with gestapo and stasi.
>>
>>109301
And you should be ashamed of yourself, bro. Not trolling.
>>
>>109327
Only if you're American. The rest of the world doesn't have issues living with their parents, especially when housing is ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>109050
So what youre saying is the econony is so shitty an entire generarion lives at their parents (basements are not european btw) but youre here celebrating it because muh leftists? Fucking pleb!
>>
>>109127
but not before altright claiming "its real to me!!! news!"
>>
>>109035
>92% of left-wing protestors live with their parents
97% of population of my country live with parents, because they banal don't have money for another solution of dwelling question
>>
>>109265
This is /news/, not /new/ or /pol/. Learn your place, /pol/tard. /new/ hasn't been around since 2011.
>>
>>109072
When you actually look at the politics, not the sensationalized partisan media, there's a lot of policies with an obvious and mutually advantageous middle ground. I think the reason (or main reasons) why compromises are so rare today is partially due to pressure from the public to have a "never surrender" attitude toward politics, which paints compromises as failures and weaknesses. The other main factor is obviously corruption. It's astounding how politicians will completely abandon their self-proclaimed values and beliefs once they reach a position of power. No political party is innocent of these things, that's why so little gets done, and the people are so outraged areal the time
>>
>>109351
/news/ is /new/, just without image functionality, mate
>>
>>109035
We need some punitive taxes against these fuckers. We need to tax them out of existence, and tax those libtard coasts into oblivion too. We should take all that wealth they're stealing from the middle of the country and give it back to them. These people in their cities should all be paupers and dying in the streets. They should fear us as their reapers.
>>
>>109396
How many times have you false flagged today?
>>
>>109398
Stop trying to discredit my you fucking libtard.
>>
>>109401
Just stop. This is not the board for your shitty propaganda.

There's like 12 anon here.

Go shill somewhere with people you god damn coward.
>>
>>109396
Better yet, kill of welfare do that they either die off or get a fucking life.
>>
>>109394
No it isn't and never has been. /pol/ partisan idiots like OP stick out like sore thumbs.
>>
>>109417
that will kill most of /pol/ and the alt-right at the same time
>>
>>109426
Liberals are the only ones on welfare though. Hard work forms the heart of conservatism after all.
>>
I came from working stòck in Scotland and founď a jòb in the Lòñdòñ Police in the earĺý 60,s. Any Police officer could have told you that thiß is largly true but - bhe only enemy is the Police
>>
>>109050
>>109280
I don't care what the source is, but it shouldn't lie.
The daily mail lied because the article's title indicated that 92% of left wing activists live with their parents.
Looking further down, the article then says left-wing protesters arrested on suspicion of politically fueled offences.
Moreover, if I look at their source article on bild.de, it mentions specifically suspects of violent crimes in Germany.

At any rate, if I follow bild.de's source, I get to verfassungsschutz.de.
Since the bild.de article was dated january of last year, I look at verfassungsschutz.de's "2015 Annual Report on the Protection of the Constitution", which was their latest publication at the time containing data on left-wing extremist groups in Germany at the time. I couldn't find any of the statistics they cited. Can anyone help me out? Here are their publications:
https://www.verfassungsschutz.de/en/public-relations/publications

In the Bild.de article it does say the study was made exclusively available to the tabloid, so perhaps those statistics were never published, for whatever reason; in which case we've just got to place our faith in bild.de.

>>109301
I wouldn't be surprised; most folks pursuing degrees everywhere in the world live in a family home, because it makes much more financial sense, embarrassing or not.
>>
Hmmm maybe thats why they are protesting?
>>
living the neet life
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.