[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump: ‘Any negative polls are fake news’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 1

File: 1484118873035.png (376KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484118873035.png
376KB, 1000x500px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/06/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318023-trump-any-negative-polls-are-fake-news

>President Donald Trump early Monday blasted “negative polls” as “fake news,” saying the public wants “border security and extreme vetting.”

"Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting," he tweeted.President Donald Trump early Monday blasted “negative polls” as “fake news,” saying the public wants “border security and extreme vetting.”

>"Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting," he tweeted.

>Trump also said that "everyone knows" he calls his own shots, "largely based on an accumulation of data."

>"I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!" he tweeted.

>A CNN/ORC poll released Sunday found that most Americans oppose an executive order signed by Trump that instated travel restrictions.

>CNN's Brian Stelter pointed out that the news network showed results from the poll around 30 minutes before Trump's tweets.A CNN/ORC poll released Sunday found that most Americans oppose an executive order signed by Trump that instated travel restrictions.

>CNN's Brian Stelter pointed out that the news network showed results from the poll around 30 minutes before Trump's tweets.
>>
Any person who runs for office in a democracy that promises to fix everything, doesn't outline his plan, denounces anyone who doesn't support him and seeks to remove their credibility, and starts citing his own "alternative facts" is setting out on the road to dictatorship. Left or right this behavior is abhorrent. I thought we were above African-level politics.
>>
>>108637
>I thought we were above African-level politics.
What made you think this?
>>
>>108637
Mike pence is gonna have a long 4 yeRs
>>
>>108637
>"Everything I don't like is Trump being a dictator"
>"Crying wolf has never had negative repercussions"
>>
To be fair, these are the same media outlets that gave him no chance of winning the election - only for him to win in a landslide. I can understand where Trump is coming from but he really has a poor way with words.
>>
>>108637
questioning the legitimacy of polls does not make a dictatorship you edgy nutjob.
>>
>>108694
This. Conservative ideology cannot be totalitarian, conversely, there isn't a single dictator out there who is not a liberal.
>>
This guy is just too much. I'm thinking more and more that Steve Bannon isn't the genius puppetmaster he's portrayed as and that this administration is going to crash and burn real hard real fast.
>>
>>108660
>>"Everything I don't like is *fake news*"
>>"Crying wolf has never had negative repercussions"

FTFY
>>
>>108694
>legitimacy of polls
>legitimacy of crowd size
>legitimacy of news
>legitimacy of voter turnout
>legitimacy of vetting process
>legitimacy of free speech
>legitimacy of orange skin

FTFY
>>
>>108699
You are a retard, conservatism is by nature backward-facing and restrictive.
>>
>>108666
>lost the popular vote
>landslide
>56% electoral vote
>landslide

>land·slide
>ˈlan(d)ˌslīd/
>noun
>an overwhelming majority of votes for one party in an election.

sorry what?
>>
>>108748
And Hillary lost by 77 electoral votes. What's your point?
>>
>>108750
its not a fucking landslide you dip
>>
>>108699
Even by the low standards of 4chan, this is a really dumb thing to write.
>>
So, where are the plans to ban FAKE NEWS?
It was considered a problem before the elections, but now it's clearly a DANGER for the great American nation, or whatever formulation Trump will have.

(Obviously, it's not a ban, it's an alternative name for a ban.)
>>
IM SO SAD ABOUT DONALD TRUMP AND I CANT STOP CRYING
>>
>>108773
Librul tears was the only reason I voted for him.
>>
>>108774
Well everyone else voted for normal reasons.
>>
>>108774
>wanting to see your fellow Americans cry

What the fuck
>>
>>108774
jokes on you fag i'm in a blue state.
you're shooting your neighbors in the foot to bruise my knee.
>>
>>108773
He legitimately doesn't know or care what the judiciary is responsible for or why it is independent and republicans are too chickenshit to call him out on it. If it's not time to be upset now it will be very soon.
>>
>>108628
>Lemme go on twitter and cry about all my haters all day, I am incapable of doing wrong!

We elected a thirteen year old, kike cock gobbling, girl for president.
>>
>>108699
I've gone full 1488 on /pol/ over the last two years, but I still despise Conservashits like this for their total intellectual dishonesty.
>>
>>108874
That's PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump.
>>
>>108879
can't wait till we delete that shitty board
>>
>>108889
>we
Who the fuck are you, bitch? How did you even get in here?
>>
>>108890
that would be an appropriate question for me to ask you.
4chan's been around longer than most denizens of /pol/
>>
>>108894
>4chan's been around longer than most denizens of /pol/
You really convinced me of how cool you are (not)
>>
Wow I guess it doesn't matter what the public says anymore huh
>>
>>108897
Not that other poster, just a random anon...

You know that you have to be over 18 to post here, right?
>>
>>108628
Absolutely based, I just love how he takes a big, thick, steamy, smelly, fat, greasy, lumpy, solid SHIT on "mainstream" media.

Can they take as much as they give, now that they fuck with a guy that knows media and was created by media?
>>
>>108923
not that guy but wow that insult made no sense
>>
>>108699
>he ACTUALLY fell for the ``conservative = small government" maymay
>>
>>108924
> big, thick, steamy, smelly, fat, greasy, lumpy, solid
>I smell a fetish
The MSM had a wonderful time reporting on Trump in 2016, getting big ratings for lame debates and Trump spent very little in the early days . .. and now he says they are his opposition. Meanwhile, he still works for NBC promoting the apprentice . ..
>>
>>108751
not the guy you're arguing with, but between no chances of winning and actually winning 304-221 there is a landslide
>>
>>108948
A landslide is not qualified by how much the result is at odds with the predictions. Losing the popular vote and leading by 83 electoral votes is not a landslide, especially considering the razor thin margins by which he won most swing states.

Would you consider Obama's 2012 win a landslide? I reckon not, even though his result was better in all respects apart from #counties carried an #states carried. That doesn't mean shit in terms of it being a landslide though.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1964
This is what a landslide looks like.
>>
>>108949
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1964

You call that a landslide?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1936

Now this is a landslide.

Jokes aside, 1936 is the highest electoral margin (and third highest popular margin) in history sans elections in which the winner ran effectively unopposed (George Washington both times and James Monroe's reelection). This is a far cry from Trump's win, which ranks near the bottom (9 ranks below Obama's 2012 win no less):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin
>>
>>108628
Well CNN is a fact based bastion of unbiased reporting so lets give that poll a look
>https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/17/politics/trump-administration-approval-inauguration/index.html
So we open the pdf and the first thing to see is its 1000 people, the only demographic makeup mentioned anywhere is that its 32% democrat, 24% republican and 44% other. Not independant, other. This is an undersampling of conservatives while oversampling liberals, and rolling libertarians and green party voters into independant, which can have a large effect on such a small sample size, and it gets smaller later on. From there there is no description of race, sex, religion age or ethnicity outside of what percentage of each approves or disproves of Trump and his policies.

The next thing we notice is the change in methodology for some of the issues being reported on. In many cases they halve the number of people asked about some of these issues, reporting on them as if it shared methodologies with the other polls in the article.

Finally the numbers ommitted in the news article. The article states that the number of people who think the country will move in the wrong direction under trump against the right direction. The fact that there was a heavy shift toward it moving in the right direction sine the last poll isnt mentioned anywhere, with the july poll results not shown for whether or not trump shares the voters priorities. Both only used 500 as a sample size. The fact that trumps approval rating has risen significantly since he began his campaign is also ommitted, instead focusing on a 3% loss since November. The only positives are that many people believe he can do what he said he would do (based on 500 person sample sizes)
>>
>>108963
Forgot a link in this on why its under/over on political parties. Gallup poll inside the article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/11/independents-outnumber-democrats-and-republicans-but-theyre-not-very-independent/
>>
>>108963
>browsing this site for anything other than memes
>thinking critically and forming a good argument
shut up commie. we are arguing about what a landslide is.

memes aside, good point. im not gonna look at the survey myself cause i dont care enough to try but the fact that the survey is skewed (whether intentionally or unintentionally) does not mean that the data was fabricated. its not "fake news" but skewed news.

the fact is, he dismissed this poll, past polls and future ones as "fake news" if they lit trump in a negative light, and thqts fucking retarded. maybe the poll in question isnt as valid as purported but that doesnt mean its fiction.
>>
>>108628
>absolutely EVERYTHING bad people say about me is not true!
This approach can only come back and hurt him, what the hell is he doing?
>>
>>108970
acting like trump
>>
>>108966
Except this poll is being quoted by multiple news agencies. Since his campaign announcement not one mainstream media outlet has shown him in a positive light. The best he has gotten for support is some fringe right wing outlets associated with white supremecy and anti-science babble. Even Fox spent time smearing him when they wernt doing their best to find non-wikileaked mud for Hillary. Why on earth would he respect any outlet using polls of 500 people to say that he is a terrible president?
>>
>>108977
>not one mainstream media outlet has shown him in a positive light.
Fox News has been the #1 mainstream news source for the last 17 years. They would portray Trump in a positive light and run damage control for him even if he started a nuclear war.
>>
>>108983
After he became president they fell in line, thats why I specify their time during the election. My wording was certainly off though my mistake.

During the campaign they did the mass media equivelence of concern trolling about how every move he made outside of economics was going to be so detrimental to his campaign and nobody likes his policies and there just isnt a chance anymore :( now that he isnt running against anyone we are back to the old conservative party dick sucking competition.
>>
>>108970
>This approach can only come back and hurt him, what the hell is he doing?
Exactly what he's been doing since day 1...
>>
>>108983
>i watch the daily show
>>
>>108748
>lost the popular vote
https://niceme.me/
>>
>>109196
alternative facts
>>
>>109197
Yes, yours are indeed a perfect application of that label.
>>
>>108872
Ever heard of Schadenfreude?
>>
>>108874
But he does. US law gives the POTUS power to veto the entry of any aliens if he or she so desires.
>>
>>108885
Im impressed
>>
>>109198
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/the-final-final-final-results-for-the-popular-vote-are-in.html

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hillary-clinton-won-popular-vote-over-donald-trump-but-by-how-much-w451352

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+won+the+popular+vote+presidential+election+2016

oh my bad.
thanks for correcting me
>>
>>109212
>still citing the same old sources that people have learned to discredit the hard way because of all the disinfo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>109218
what? is this b8 where do you gnt your vote counts buddy?
>>
>>109203
Heres the problem,he was blocking legal citizens. His travel ban was technically legal but the damn thing had so much holes that any legal judge could pick it apart and the whole thing woulsld go down. Which is exactly what happened
>>
>>108977
>not one mainstream media outlet has shown him in a positive light
So you're arguing in favor of false neutrality? Most things Trump has done (or at least the one him and his administration drew attention to - maybe he's been making America great again on the DL while nobody's watching) were chaotically executed and left the critical observer wondering just how little time was spent planning them and thinking things through. The accepted "good" way of doing things is to plan your actions well, consult all involved government agencies before slamming out executive orders and having a well-structured White House where the staff works together and everybody has their role to play in executing a plan. No administration so far has been perfect in this (or any other) way, but generally you could see that they were trying to run things smoothly.
In contrast, Trump and his administration seem to harbor no such aspirations. It looks like they have no coherent internal structures and no real idea of how they want to run the country. They just decide on things on a whim and try to sort of roll with it.

Also, there is a reason that diplomacy and international relations have until now been conducted in a, well, diplomatic way. Even if team Trump's modus operandi were viable for domestic governance (and they really aren't), international relations are a different ball game. You can't treat sovereign states, over which you have no official authority over like the country where you hold power.

And for someone who campaigned on "draining the swamp" to stuff his cabinet with people with a shit ton of conflicts of interest doesn't bode too well in my eyes, either.

tl;dr:
Trump's ideas and plans (or, more likely, those of the people he has competing for his influence - I suspect he has precious little vision for America of his own) be what they may, their execution is objectively lacking in grace and coordination.
>>
>>108666
To be fair, he didn't win in a landslide.
It wasn't the closest election ever, but it was pretty darn close, and Americans were totally disillusioned with the other major candidate.
Naturally the polls were wrong; I'd bet most folks that voted Trump did it as a last minute choice or hid their opinion from others, including pollsters, from fear of judgement.

>>108700
Bannon's more frightening than trump mostly because he's a bit more intelligent and less impeach-able. I'm still not sure whether Trump himself was interested in becoming president.

Which is what's particularly frightening. I don't buy conspiracies of a right-wing coup, so I think Trump is irritating but a temporary problem. In the long-term, if Trump is impeached before his support gets enough of him, we may well have an actual, honest ideologue next time around who sees an exploitable opening left for him by Trump.
It's still probably too early to conclude Trump doesn't plan to stick around, or that he'll be impeached.
>>
>>109203
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=14th+amendment
>>
>>108628
>>108628
>>108628
So what do you guys think is gonna be his first MAJOR fuckup?
Accidental bombing of allies?
Killing american citizens from mistaken identity?
I don't know myself, the list goes on and on it's exciting.
>>
>>109284
>So what do you guys think is gonna be his first MAJOR fuckup?
Becoming president.
>Accidental bombing of allies?
He'll say they were enemies, and reports of them being allies are FAKE NEWS. So it alternatively can't happen.
>Killing american citizens from mistaken identity?
American* with a capital. Mistake fixed.
>>
>>109281
The Constitution does not apply to non-citizens. Also, 8 USC 1182(f).
>>
>>109284
I can't speak for allies but we've already accidently killed Americans through our drone program.

Non military units getting hit would far more likely be as a result of decaying equipment than an executive order.
>>
>>109271
>H1-B visas are no longer a viable way of importing brown people to work slave wages in tech
This was a huge positive to anyone in tech who is at or near entry level as well as anyo e opposed to the rampant human trafficking it allowed from indian body shops
>EO passed to hinder the abilities of anyone who held political office to lobby the government
Literally what he outlined in his campaign as draining the swamp. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp here is exactly what he outlined in his campaign as what that entails. Claiming none of this is planned is a bad meme that results from not reading primary sources.
>Trump signs EO to up the restrictions against 7 nations from heavily restricted to no travel for 90 days
He has been saying he would do this for months. When he finally implements it he uses countries already determined to be a security threat by citing previous executive orders.
>Trumps international diplomacy is bad
When America is holding all of the cards then America can call the shots. Lets pull ourselves out of all of these foreign interests and stop spending so much money helping other countries while our infrastructure rots, our schools fall furthur behind and our people get buttfucked by 6 figure hospital bills.
>>
>>109362
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>109363
>Pro-Trump
>Correct the Record
Keep up with the memes. The shills are CREW and ShareBlue now.
>>
>>108637
>denounces anyone that doesn't support them
Yeah, the word "deplorable" comes to mind.
>>
>>109362
To be fair, he copied that "lobbying" eo he passed regarding his own staff from Obama and Bush. Its just precedent. Just like releasing your tax returns before coming in to office :^)
>>
>>109395
http://www.npr.org/2017/01/28/512201631/trumps-executive-order-on-ethics-pulls-word-for-word-from-obama-clinton

>Clinton ended up revoking his order in his final weeks in office, allowing his appointees to go straight into lobbying after all. And the Obama administration granted some waivers to its ethics order. It remains to be seen, of course, if Trump sticks hard and fast to his ban

Seems its also precedent to make the EO worthless before leaving office :^)
>>
>>108628
I too find myself sneering at pollsters after what happened during the election. I don't think I'll be trusting the guardian ever again.
>>
>>109362

So Naive

1) It wasn't. There are skill shortages in the industry.

2) No. His cabinet is made up of lobbyists making any such EO retarded. Why Lobby when he'll appoint you the a cabinet position if you donate enough. Frightening.

3) He didn't say that he'd do this. He vaguely mentioned a muslim ban.. Got shot down and this is the watered down sissy version of that.

4) Trump's democracy is so bad that you literally have no idea how much Trump's standing has cost you. America doesn't hold 'all the cards' that's not how trade works.

Your infrastructure is rotten because of under funding by fed govt not because of trade. Trade benefits all, you know some word salad but you literally do not understand the most basic basic aspects of economics.
>>
>>109434
Try 25 words or less. Your rambling is as annoying and senseless
as Pocahontas. Get over it. You lost ! We won!
>>
>>109434
YEAH TRUMP IS HITLER TRUMP IS HITLER

...WHY ISN'T ANYBODY LISTENING TO ME???
>>
>>109441
not an argument
>>
>>109437
also not an argument, but nice adhoms.
>>
>>109457
That's because it was an insult, you moron.
>>
>>109458
Nobody wants to debate a cry baby.
>>
>>108628
>Dissenting opinions aren't real, it's all one big smear campaign directed at me
Grow a fucking backbone Mr. President.
>>
>>108628
"Any negative policies are fake news." Got autism?
>>
>>109434
>Skill shortages
There hasnt been since the 90s. Anyone remotely familiar with the H1B proccess will tell you that its to hire tech jobs for slave wages when its used honestly. When it isnt its blatant human trafficking.

>He called it a muslim ban but then did something far more sensible
If you look at his track record from campaign promises to results, he watered down quite a bit to make it more realistic. There are 40+ muslim majority countries and 75% dont cause problems for the US, now or ever. It makes 0 sense to do anything negative to them

>Trump is already hurting the US
How? And a source would be nice with it.

>Trade benefits all!
What about just using American tax dollars to literally donate to outside countries? When we willingly make deals that do not benefit the American public? We pay for a massive military while the EU spends their money on social services. This is because the EUs defense is by and large subsidized by NATO so that they can have great benefits for their citizens. The H1B visa program at no point aided Americans. Within a year of its inception wages for the tech industry tanked compared to other STEM fields, and to this day the meme of 5 years experience needed and shit pay/no benefits for an entry level job exists in that field because of it.

>Word salad
Basic basic bitch term. Educate yourself on these issues before offering surface level huffpo tier arguements.
>>
>>108639
But /pol/tards are literally white niggers
>>
>>108774
>heh our country may be going down the shitter with a president who denounces any criticism and generally acts like a five-year-old, a cabinet full of incompetent retards and literally (((Goldman Sachs))) and a press team that makes shit up, and we may be a world laughingstock, but at least we made some essjaydubyas cry!
>>
>>109320
Too bad the ban blocked actual citizens.
>>
>>109530
>Trump is already hurting the US
How? And a source would be nice with it.

not who you quoted but uhh here you go: Future tourism down 17% in 3 weeks and plummeting. thats a massive export btw.

https://qz.com/904883/the-effect-trump-is-having- on-international-tourism-and-air-travel/

>inb4 "fuck em we dont want em here blah blah blah"
Americas soft power in the world is dying.
>>
>>109530
About your comment regarding tech, I'm a comp sci major and wages are still going strong. A lot of programmers can make 70k+ out of college.
>>
>>109571
Hardly. It caused some hiccups here and there but that's it.
>>
>>109573
>qz
Here, this is the study there referencing.http://www.hopper.com/research/initial-effects-of-the-travel-ban-on-international-travel-to-the-us Youll notice looking at the data that -17% was the lowest it went. Its back to -2% as of last week when the study was released by hopper. Still below last year but by .2%.

>>109578
Oh its your major? What certs do you have? What area? Did they have you read about disneys lawsuits over having to train their own replacements in IT? I do firmware engineering so its a bit beyond the scope of H1B code monkeys and IT guys so Im safe for now but I still lose my shit when people defend that heinous piece of legislation.
>>
>>109584
>hardly
That's not a denial anon, and even one citizen is enough.
>>
>>109362
Great job ignoring 100% of my post.
>>
>>109586
Programmers usually don't need certs lol. Maybe firmware but not software. I'm primarily interested in databases/backend at the moment. In general from what I can gather outsourcing firms write shit code so you probably won't be outsourced in tech unless the company is garbage and doesn't care about quality or unless you work a tech job that doesn't involve programming or engineering. I do agree that we need greater regulation on corporations to make them behave less sociopathically. But in terms of wages I still hold that the skilled programming jobs pay enough and then some
>>
>>108666
The thing is, that pre-election stats were flawed because the Trump voters either changed their mind at the last minute or were embarrassed about admitting they were voting for him.

Trump's winning has normalized his positions, so these people should no longer be embarrassed about supporting him.

Therefore, the reason the pre-election polls were flawed should no longer be a factor, and therefore the ratings polls should be accurate
>>
>>109820
They were flawed because they were fabricated.
>>
>>108628
Do you really expect anyone to take shit like this seriously with a shopped pic like that? I've already dismissed reading this article and thus wasted your time. >feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>109823
You have no idea how much oversight there is an polling.

t. data scientist
>>
>>109825
It's a fake picture because the thread is on fake news, you imbicile.

This is why /pol/ was a mistake. 4chan used to be a place of witty banter and threads. But now look at the dense fucks /pol/ has brought in! WHY, moot, WHY!?
>>
>>108949
He also won a good amount of states that were blue for several decades, even if by a thing margin...just saying.
>>
>>109820
So in other words "polls will always be flawed" which gives Trump a strong case to say stuff like this
Opinion polls are retarded anyways
>>
>>109857
Polls can always be flawed, that doesn't make them all flawed.

Physics is wrong sometimes. That doesn't mean it's always wrong.
Chemistry is wrong sometimes. That doesn't mean it's always wrong.

Science is all about trial and error and learning from your mistakes.

The problem is that 'we' didn't allow people to support Trump without being painted as racist, women-raping, environment-ruining uneducated mongs.

But I argue now that Trump has been elected, you can support him without being described as above, so people should no longer be scared to admit that they support him (again this is assuming the reason the polls were so off was because people were scared to admit they supported him)
>>
>loses popular vote
>is mostlly unpopular
color me surprised
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.