[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Texas teacher pleads guilty to improper relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

http://keyetv.com/news/local/former-westlake-teacher-pleads-guilty-to-improper-relationship-with-student

>AUSTIN, Texas — Former Westlake High School teacher Haeli Noelle Wey has pleaded guilty to two counts of improper relationship between educator and student. Both counts are 2nd degree felonies.

>Larry Sauer, the attorney for Wey, tells CBS Austin that the prosecutor is recommending 10 years of deferred adjudication probation. According to the prosecutor, a judge will have to sign off on the probation recommendation, and Wey will not have to register as a sex offender.

>Wey will be sentenced on March 10.

>She was a math teacher at Westlake High School until October 30, 2015.
>>
>According to court documents, Wey and one of the the victims had been communicating with each other through social media since the start of the school year in 2015. The incident that led to the charges happened during a hike in September of 2015.

>The arrest affidavit listed a series of texts between Wey and the victim that shows her inviting the victim on the hike and then asking the victim to delete the conversation from their phone.

>Court documents say a juvenile witness found the exchange on the victim's phone and alerted authorities. The victim then provided details of the improper encounter to investigators during an interview.

>The incident with the second student occurred during the summer of 2015. According to the affidavit, Wey invited the victim to her home where they had intercourse.

>The sexual relationship lasted several months.

>Authorities became aware of the incident after the victim made an outcry to their parent, who then alerted law enforcement.
>>
What is up with these qt's and their pedo ways. Really tears me apart reading stuff like this man.
>>
>>108514
Niiice.
>>
>>108553
I think it's just guys like >>108516 and >>108556 actively seeking out these news stories. Every kind of crime you can think of happens everywhere every five minutes, but most of them don't have 100+ post threads about them.
>>
>>108514
How is this possible? She's.... Hot.
>>
>>108563
Women like to be complimented on their looks by alpha males getting hard because of them
>>
>>108553
The student 'victims' were 18. The age of consent is 17 in Texas. It's still a 2nd degree felony for a teacher to have a sexual relationship with someone who is their student. And then it's complicated by the 'juvenile witness' in the article who heard the story from one of the victims and told someone else.
>>
>>108566
the 'juvenile witness' was the first kid's ex girlfriend who read his texts.
>>
I get that it's sexual assault/statutory rape, etc. but I honestly wish I could have fucked a couple of my teachers back in high school.

The thing ya gotta remember is that what-if's are fun to talk about but you really don't want to be in most of those situations.
>>
Fornication is sex outside of marriage. In many States, it is illegal. It should be.

Teachers obviously can't be having sex with students. However, it is certainly not a serious crime. Everything should be kept confidential. 2000 dollar fine.

This shit is out of control.
>>
Rape? You are an idiot.

Anyway... Only White American Men have rights in America. Women are property of men and derive thier rights from them.

This shit is out of control.
>>
>>108572
nniccccceeee

I can't help but be completely biased here and not see a big deal, and also wonder, where the hell were these sexed-up hottie teachers when i was in HS? fuck
>>
>>108589
They where doing chad's not losers like you, they just didn't get cought because no one cared about female on male pedophilia
>>
>>108514
Very nice
>>
So is this a testament to the sexist nature of the justice system that favours females? Or is it a show of how ridiculous the notion of statutory rape is in these cases?

It seriously would make no sense to prosecute if both parties consented, whether male or female, but it seems people only get that when it's a hot woman.
>>
>>108667
no it's because the reaction on the part of males is always
>nice

reverse the situation and the reaction on the part of females is
>horror
>>
>>108609
To be honest it wasn't that long ago that nobody really cared about pedophilia at all. See Mr Saville et al
>>
>>108515
>Authorities became aware of the incident after the victim made an outcry to their parent,

Christ! What a bunch of sniveling faggots today’s boys are.

If I had a chance to fuck a hot chick like that when I was a high school kid, I would have kept my mouth shut and cherish the memory.
>>
>>108680
>no

To what?
>>
>>108720
just no
>>
>>108707
>m- mommyyy, this bad lady gave me a memory of a lifetime
>i have PTSD ADDBBQ now
>>
why didn't any of these hot female teachers fuck me when i was in school. it's not fair
>>
>>108514
>Hot teachers who fuck their students
>Alexis Texas is from there
Fuck it, I'm moving to the lone Star state
>>
>>108514
>you will never be molested by your hot latina teacher
>you will never milk the cowtits of your milfy 40 year old math teacher who hasn't had any dick in years
>>
>>108584
kek

>>108609
no one cares*
FTFY

female pedophilia is acceptable in western culture, however male pedophilia is abhorrent and its a twisted double standard thats not focused on because theres no such thing as 'mens issues' only issues with men.

>>108667
>is this a testament to sexism in the justice system
yes

>if both parties consented
in this case they were both adults. but in other cases when the person is below the age of consent it does make sense to prosecute because the person is considered too young and unintelligent to make a legal decision.

also teacher/student sexual relationships are morally wrong cause they promote unfairness.

>all thes faggots that had a crush on one of their teachers.
you obviously have never had unwanted sexually agressive attention. its not hot. its not cool. its not alpha. that kind of experience can fuck with the persons perceptions of authority.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.