[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoned on phony phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: NegligentParents.png (296KB, 493x472px) Image search: [Google]
NegligentParents.png
296KB, 493x472px
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/us/phone-message-day-care-trnd/index.html

The negligent, irresponsible, worth-less-than-nothing parents whose kids grow up as anti-social retards or worse because all they ever heard was their retarded parents on their one-sided conversation.

>Another thinks day care workers should have better things to worry about than when someone is using their phone.

This one thinks the children's best interests are none of the teachers' business. It's not about phones: it's about the criminal negligence of children growing up to suicide or overdose away from their useless parents. This type doesn't want anyone checking for physical or psychological abuse or assault. This is the type that texts and drives and doesn't care if they kill a child; because they'll lie and say they weren't or won't admit it. I see these texting-driving whores every day all day long. They're as bad as drunks.
>>
>>107608
You tell children to not disturb when adults are talking
>normal social behavior
You tell children to not disturb when adults are talking via mobile phone
>You are an anti-social monster, terrible parent and raising your offspring to become "anti-social retards or worse"

Please lefties, if you want to raise awareness to get parents to spend more attention on their children, that is fine, but don't raise double standards for adults using mobile phones.
>>
>>107625
>hurr durr lefties
Big difference between talking on the phone and mindlessly thumbing through Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/whatever while ignoring your kid.
>>
>>107608
OH yeah, give the child all the attention it wants. Buy the child every present it asks for, do the child's chores, spoon feed the child every meal, wipe the child's butt and turn the child into a spoiled, quivering shell of insecurities. The child becomes hollow and ends up killing them self if anyone cracks their precious bubble because deep down inside they know they are worthless.

My mother tried to do this, my father was an abusive asshole. I think I was partially saved form this fate because he was such a fucking cunt.
>>
>>107608
>cnn
Fake news.
>>
>>107910
That's a little extreme of a reaction when the article is basically saying "pay attention to your kids instead of your irrelevant social media sites". What do you think the effect will be if a child has to fight with a phone for their parents attention? I work in a restaurant and I have watched families have entire meals together and the only words they exchanged were empty smalltalk about the food. They stare at their respective devices, order food, say something like "foods good huh?" "Yeah, really good." Pay and leave. It honestly disgusts me to watch that and know that their whole lives are like that
>>
>>107636
>Big difference between talking on the phone and mindlessly thumbing through Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/whatever while ignoring your kid.

Indeed, my buddy is getting divorced after 20 years of marriage and three kids and one of the reasons is, his wife fucks around on the Internet every waking moment, ignoring him, the kids, the house, their finances, etc.

She’s (mid 40s) literally addicted to Facebook just like an alcoholic or other drug abuser, she comes home from work (where she fucks around on Facebook half the day…) and immediately goes into the master bedroom and _locks_ the door, so she can post undisturbed by the kids and only comes out to eat the dinner he cooked, then right back to Facebook all night long.
>>
>>107625
>Please lefties, if you want to raise awareness to get parents to spend more attention on their children, that is fine, but don't raise double standards for adults using mobile phones.

Obvious leftism.

I can smell the filthy taint of communism all over this assault on freedom.
>>
>>108012
Because idiosyncrasies like that are abhorrent, aren't they? Introverts are the scum of the earth and they should all be boisterous and loud. What a bunch of fucking losers that just sit there and play video games or read e-books.

Probably they don't have much in common, or that the occasion was forced or that they were tired, but then again I'm a cunt that doesn't bother to understand other people's points of view.

It honestly disgusts me how arrogant people can be and know that they will live their whole lives like complete cunts.
>>
>>108056
Yep. Have a friend in the same situation.

Let me take a guess though. She probably sits on there all day, parroting her husbands political views as her own, as she engages in flames wars with people in random threads, pretending she knows a fucking thing.
>>
Get off your dumbphone, dumbphoneposter
>>
>>108090
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>108090
Fuck off Mike youre just mad that my wife is smarter than you despite you getting a degree in film studies you pretentious literal cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.