[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit shuts down two alt-right subreddits.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 1

File: Pic unrelated.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Pic unrelated.jpg
1B, 486x500px
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/reddit-shuts-down-two-popular-alt-right-subreddits-a7558481.html

Prolly shouldn't be too smug, honestly.
>>
>>107543
It's all fun and games until -your- political viewpoint gets censored. The powers used against the /pol/tards can be used against you and I.
>>
Tensions are high, it's only a matter of time...
>>
>>107543
Weren't they doing a lot of doxxing?
>>
>>107558
Apparently that why they closed them.
>>107545
Don't dox people on websites that ban doxing people.
Jesus, it's like people posting nudes on FB and crying about censorship.
>>
>>107573
This. It's wasn't because of viewpoint, they were breaking the rules... Just like the alt-righties with protesters getting arrested.
>>
>>107558
Article says they were posting doxx for the guy who punched Spencer

>>107545
They banned two groups for doxxing, not ideology. I'm pretty sure there are more than two alt right groups on reddit. If they start hunting the rest of them, then we can talk. I will say they're certainly not even handed in their enforcement of the rules, but that's a matter of not enforcing them enough, not the reverse.
>>
>>107574
It's mostly to do with viewpoint. A lot of the left leaning subs over there do the same thing and nobody touches them.

Reddit is a shithole. Even unrelated subs do nothing to stop the "fuck trump" jerk unless they are really small.

There are other alt right places over there, but they are watched like hawks for the first excuse they can use to shut it down.
>>
>>107543
altrightia btfo
>>
>>107545
>>you have no right to free speech on private property

kek! maybe you should try having a rally at themall or something? lol!
>>
>>107545
>censored
This is fallacious fam. Reddit, and any other privately owned websites such as 4chan aren't obliged to protect your freedom of speech. Shit-posting and racism are banned here, so there are already some limits to speech here, but nothing is stopping you creating your own website where shitposting and racism is allowed.
Freedom of speech protects you from prosecution for what you say or write assuming it isn't libellous, not guarantees you a platform on whatever website you desire.
>>
>>107579
>Reddit is a shithole.
Yes, and 4chan is a cesspit.
>Even unrelated subs do nothing to stop the "fuck trump" jerk unless they are really small.
Lol. Why would they, to begin with? Of course if you go to /r/TIGHTPUSSY or /r/shittyrobots and post about your fantasy of sucking his tiny cock they'll tell you to fuck of, like on here you're being told to go back to your containment board, but you're the one being obnoxious and bringing up your unconditional love for the orange baboon, they don't talk him on unrelated board.
>>107579
>they are watched like hawks for the first excuse they can use to shut it down.
You're breaking the rules on purpose to cry about censorship, you fucking Jewish snowflake.
>>
>>107545
They were shut down for doxing which is against site rules. Reading is hard
>>
>>107579
>Reddit is a shithole. Even unrelated subs do nothing to stop the "fuck trump" jerk unless they are really small.
Wouldn't know about reddit, but our mods don't do anything to stop crossboarders from starting off-topic /pol/ circlejerks 90% of the time. Sounds like it's the same shit, different flavor.
>>
>>107589
4chan may also be shit, but at least you don't get banned for posting something some people don't like.

There is literally nothing you can do besides cry about whatever containment board you want me to belong to, and even then I have no reason to care.
>>
>>107591
our mods don't need to do anything because it's your own responsibility to just ignore what you don't like. The difference is allowing one conversation through while actively blocking other ones.

Yes, leddit admins can do what they want on their own website, but it doesn't mean they aren't trash for doing it and denying the fact.
>>
>>107600
I got banned for a bit and I didn't know why but it was temporary. I don't even shitpost
>>
>>107600
>4chan may also be shit, but at least you don't get banned for posting something some people don't like.
Personal Miniature Equine
>>
>>107600
4chan bans people for doxxing too
>>
>>107632
do they ban the entire board it's done on? old /i/ doesn't count.

Not to mention our board indexes aren't filtered to keep "controversial" threads off of the first few pages.
>>
>>107545
Hey look guys its a liberal fascist, one of the rarest!

"kek is this for real" - Says media
>>
>>107579
>doxxing people is clearly against the rules which are strictly enforced
>doxx people
>get banned
>WOOOOOOOW how could i have known i would get banned nothing i could do
>>
>>107579
>It's mostly to do with viewpoint. A lot of the left leaning subs over there do the same thing and nobody touches them.

Sounds like alternative facts,
>>
>>107543
>Reddit shuts down two alt-right subreddits.

Come back to Usenet, White man!
>>
if these faggots didnt keep visiting to leave warnings and ask for advice before going on shooting sprees and shit maybe they wouldn't get the discussions band
>>
>>107600
You do get banned for criticizing the mods. And there's no option to start your own board and potentially draw everyone away from the established boards - which means 4chan mods can do whatever they want and can't really be held accountable.

>>107695
4chan isn't broken up like reddit is, 4chan mods are site-wide, not specific to a sub. On Reddit, they usually go after users if it's single users that misbehaves, but when a whole subreddit condones rule breaking, the admins decide it's time to take out the trash.
>>
>>107588
> Freedom of speech protects you from prosecution for what you say or write assuming it isn't libellous, not guarantees you a platform on whatever website you desire.

Indeed, but you’re ignoring the evolution of civilization, where nowadays _everybody_ is on the Internet all the time and on-line discussion has become the local pub / dinner table / street corner where people congregate and communicate.

If corporate powers are allowed to control our speech, then we no longer have free speech.
>>
>>108064
You really think pub owners would let you get away with using their establishment as a meeting place to plot attacks against leftists? You think your parents or restaurant owners would be okay with you talking about how anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white over dinner? The internet is the new public space, but public spaces have never been about being able to say whatever you want without getting tossed out on the street. The only thing that has changed is that public spaces are more unified, there's one reddit, one 4chan, one facebook, rather than millions of pub owners spread across the globe, but you're still free to make your own site if you disagree with them. The reddit software is even open-source, which is the equivalent of a pub owner saying "I don't want you guys praising Hitler in here, but if you want to build a new pub on the other side of the street where that kind of discussion is allowed, I'll pay 75% of the construction cost."
>>
If they were sharing someone's personal details then while i disagree with censorship, I have a hard time judging them for it.
these communities are fanning rage until occasionally someone posts a warning or a threat and now someone's carried through with one, going on a shooting spree.
I would not want the risk of being associated with that.

I understand it's frustrating for innocent users.
That being said, a lot of folks on the right essentially just drown out dissenting views by spamming conversations.
Mods restricting discussion is not so unlike concerted efforts to push unpopular posts off the edge of the page. Neither are illegal but both are contrary to the spirit of open discussion.
>>
>>108079
The fact that you can downvote an opinion you disagree with, making it less visible, should tell you that reddit isn't about open discussion in the first place
>>
>>107545
>muh sensur
The only thing those idiots were doing were doxxing people; /rDonaldTrump is still up because they're not doxxing people.

In one incident they even doxxed the wrong fucking guy.
>>
>>108071
> You really think pub owners would let you get away with using their establishment as a meeting place to plot attacks against leftists?

Presumably they’d be cool with plotting attacks against Rightwingers, as was seen with #BLM openly calling for the murder of cops and random White people, which Facebook didn’t have an issue with?...

But I think pub owners don’t give a shit what you talk about, as long as you’re buying beers and on-line discussion forums shouldn’t either (unless it’s something illegal).

Be careful what you wish for, as it's guaranteed to come back and bite YOU on the ass.
>>
the alt-right are degenerate stimulant junkies living on the internet. the alt-right subreddits have the same vibe as cesspits such as r/fatpeoplehate, r/coontown, and some subreddit that showed gore and dead babies because they are populated by the same people. autism is a choice like being trans is a choice.
>>
>>107543
This entire thread is proof that there are too many faggots from Reddit on this board.
>>
>>107543
>reddit bans subs that directly moderate and censor incitements to violence
>leave up multiple left wing subreddits that call to violence on conservative and trump voters

in case you ever needed reminding what side leddit is on

bunch of effeminate nigger lovers
>>
>>108168
There's that bogeyman again
>muh right wing oppression
>>
>>108236
>"muh right wing oppression"

Where did this meme come from exactly? Is it really that hard to wrap your head around the leftwing bias these platforms exercise given nearly all of them are HQ'd within a few blocks of each other in San Fran? It's not like this shit is that hard to see. Do you honestly think places like Reddit or Twitter treat all politics fairly?
>>
>>108064
>>Money is speech friend. - R.Money

enjoy your "freedom"
>>
>>108247
>>the worlds smallest violin, played just for the welfare-collecting altright.

Go start your own website if you're sooooo oppressed.
>>
>>108247
4chan is really the only platform we have to speak our minds, and even it has a pinko slant. Why can't there be a major social media site for true conservatives to? Like a conservative facebook that puts conservative content first and kicks out liberal shills and liars.
>>
>>108264
maybe because there aren't as many hardcord conservatives out there as you think.
>>
Conservative, ehat does that even mean?

It is a deliberately vague and uninspiring term. This is how a party designed to fail defines themselves.
>>
>>108247
>where did this meme comes from exaclty
>but it's true lol
>>
>>108247
not being far-right doesn't make one leftist.
disagreeing with ethnic cleansing doesn't by itself make one leftist.
the goal posts for "leftist" move ever further right by the day.
>>
>>108272
And yet, we won, and the left is mostly politically dead, and will likely be completely killed off once redistricting hits in 2020.
>>
>>107588
The thing I don't understand is why no one makes their own website. Are people so incapable of making their own that they just bitch and squabble when they're kicked off another's?
>>
>>108276
That's not what he said. Read again (with less emotion)

>>108291
False, because Trump supporters are quite lefty themselves.

What will hopefully be killed off is globalism (masquerading as leftism.)

Left/right is irrelevant. The left won.

The battle now is between globalism and nationalism.
>>
>>108291
if you see this election as right vs left then you are a simpleton
>>
>>108295
>>108295
You evidently don't agree with me, but I believe that the right wing complaining about the leftwing media bias is perceived oppression. Fox news is the most watched cable news channel by a large step.

http://deadline.com/2016/12/fox-news-channel-2016-most-watched-basic-cable-network-1201871574/

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/31/fox-news-channel-marks-ratings-milestone.html

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/2016-ratings-fox-news-channel-is-cable-tvs-most-watched-network/315009

http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-most-watched-cable-network-2016-ratings/
>>
>>107543
does this mean all the /pol/tards that fled to reddit for the election are going to come back here?

>>107588
WTF are you talking about? Free speech isn't just limited to the government and censorship isn't only something the government can do. Non-government censorship doesn't violate the First Amendment is what I think you meant to say but obviously free speech and censorship exist outside of laws and the government
>>
>>108291
>>he thinks the left has existed in America since Carter

toplolz son. your "left" is center-right in Germany. 2 parties is for plebs.
>>
>>108264
But there are conservative versions of these sites.

Hell you could say fuck the web entirely and go irc/tor/usenet/etc.

The truth of the matter is the majority of the world does not want to use your conservative sites. You rather just come into the pinko areas and play the victim card.

>>108291
>Babies first political election

The last time one side got on an unstoppable roll, the right had to draft an entirely new rule and pray the guy died in office (which he did).
>>
>>107579
>A lot of the left leaning subs over there do the same thing and nobody touches them.
such as?
>>
>>108295
>The battle now is between globalism and nationalism.

They're both ideologies that benefit the elites while shitting over the common man, so it's hard for me to really get excited about either. Nationalism has historically been used by the insulated elites to whip their countries into wars to steal the resources of other nations for themselves, something that won't benefit the commoners even if they win but will get a ton of them killed. And if they lose, well it's usually the common man who gets fucked the most vigorously.

Globalism as practiced allows the elites to incite a race to the bottom between different markets, forcing commoners to compete globally for jobs against nations that practically have slave labor. Either countries get rid of all the laws that make jobs worth working, or their job markets get left behind. I suppose that automation will do a lot to kill this economic globalism, so that's one upside in a sea of shit.

I guess the big difference is is that nationalism produces a regional elite, while globalism produces a global elite, so you gotta choose your poison.
>>
>>108053
It was probably a false flag.

Those 3 subreddits, like some before them, knew they were already on thin ice for even existing on Reddit; people could read the things people were saying about the subs in the modchats, pretty bad stuff.

But until now, they'd always followed the rules. Always. Because they knew they'd get shut down in an instant if they even broke one of the minor global rules. They crack down hard on anyone even joking about inciting violence or doxxing.
Now, compare this to leftist subreddits, which literally call for harm to be done unto the children of non-leftists, and you can begin to understand why they might feel treated unfairly.

Also, the banning of these subreddits was discussed weeks in advance in the modchats, it was definitely not a spurious decision in light of unfolding events.

TL;DR They were probably set up.
>>
>>108154
Downvoting is really no different than ignoring a post on 4chan. If you come into a thread that's already been underway for a while, you're simply not going to pay attention to posts that don't get attention.

>>108225
>>>/pol/

>>108247
The issue here is that we don't believe all politics SHOULD be treated fairly. Do you think ISIS sympathizers should be as accepted as patriotic Americans? Because that's what "treating all politics fairly" means - it means accepting "Hey, Donald Trump is a pretty good president" is on the same level as "Let's violently murder everyone who disagrees with us".

>>108291
You won a Pyrrhic victory. Trump is president, but lost the popular vote (which means that people who would normally be indifferent to him see him as having less legitimacy than if he won a "clean" victory) and his approval rating is already crashing and burning.

>>108295
Nationalism is pretty much inherently right-wing. Whether you like to hear it or not, nationalism by definition opposes equality, and equality is what the left wing is built around.
>>
>>108317
to be frank I don't give a shit who you sympathize with as long as you do it away from me and you don't act on it
>>
>>108319
But you'd be okay with ISIS propaganda being posted all over the front page of a website you use regularly?
>>
>>108321
I wouldn't be OK with any kind of propaganda on a site I use
that's why I left /pol/ and bitch at my leftist friends on normiebook
no one should be that enthusiastic about their position on something as abstract as a fucking law, that's not healthy and it's really fucking annoying
>>
>>108317
>Nationalism is pretty much inherently right-wing. Whether you like to hear it or not, nationalism by definition opposes equality, and equality is what the left wing is built around.
Nationalism opposes your definition of equality. There leftist nationalists whether you like to hear it or not.
>>
>>108343
>There leftist
there are*
>>
>>108321
As much as I don't like /pol/, I'll defend their right to speak. I won't extend that privilege to ISIS though.
>>
>>108277
I'm talking about the "poor rightwingers!" meme in general, not the banning of alt-right nonsense. Even then, you can still find violent rhetoric from leftwing extremists on these platforms that is immediately purged when it comes from the right.

Do any of you remember the utter catastrophe the r/news thread for the Orlando shooting was? They literally started deleting shit left and right the moment it was revealed to be a Muslim shooter, even information on how to donate blood. Look at the blatant bias that Twitter uses.

>>108252
If rightwingers must form their own specific platforms then that's proof they are discriminated against by the ones that already exist and the >>108236 "muh right wing oppression," meme is undeniably true.

You can't ridicule the concept as if it doesn't exist and then tell them to fuck off and build their own barns. Those are contradictory stances.

>>108317
Then have the balls to admit it. Don't play this halfass "Haha rightwingers pretend they're oppressed!" bullshit and then when reality ensues shift the goalposts and demand they go do their shit somewhere else. You can't have it both ways.

Also, Trump's ratings are low, but many of his positions are popularly supported. A majority of Californians for instance are against the idea of sanctuary cities and limiting/refusing refugee resettlement in America is a very popular stance as well. If he can find a non-retarded way to implement these policies then they're going to happen.
>>
>>108371
The only way we can get rid of leftists online is too take over their platforms and the push them out, get /ourguys/ in control, then start banning them. Unfortunately, it's an uphill battle in many places, but we've nearly taken 4chan. We even got """m00t""" to ragequit and now have based Hiro in charge. The trick is to push the envelope on these sites, get right up to the edge, but don't go over. Eventually, we'll push them over to the right side, and have another platform to discuss our truth. It's a tricky game though, as many of these sites are watching us like hawks.
>>
>>108314
If it's blatant calls for violence all you have to do is visit the r/socialism or r/anarchism subs after any sort of violence related with police to find the same stuff you could on r/altright

http://archive.is/w7ui0

Doxing though is something r/againsthatesubreddits and r/againstmensrights have done in the past and only been slapped on the wrist for.
>>
>>108372
You have 4+4chan, why the fuck do you want to take over 4chan?
>>
>>108372
Why do you you feel that the left shouldn't have a voice online?
>>
>>108374
>r/againstmensrights
I don't really follow r/eddit drama so I can't comment on any of the other subs, but I do remember something about r/againstmensrights doxxing some guy and then falsely accusing him of rape. It seems like if you're going to ban subs for doxxing, you should definitely ban the one that not only doxxed a guy but falsely accused him of rape

>that archive link
HOLY FUCK I had no idea there were actually places like that on r/eddit. That's pretty fucked up

>>108372
awwwww babby wants a safe space? Can't handle it when people have differing opinions? Are you tired of getting called a neo-Nazi just for saying black people are subhuman filth that should be exterminated?

Maybe if conservitards figured out how to use technology earlier, the internet wouldn't have become so dominated by libruls
>>
>>108317
>Downvoting is really no different than ignoring a post on 4chan.

My understanding is that in Reddit, if a post gets enough "downvotes", it get pushed out of the context of the conversation and down to the bottom of the thread, where it has effectively been censored?

On 4chan, (or Usenet) your post remains in it's sequential order and visible to everyone, no matter how many people may not like what you're saying.
>>
https://m.xkcd.com/1357/
>>
>>108419
If a reddit post gets heavily downvoted, it gets "hidden" by default, but anyone can still click on it to see what it says. Only if posts are deleted (which mods can do) is it completely censored. And on a fast board like /pol/, users can effectively "censor" a thread by not bumping it, and it will vanish in a matter of minutes. In the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't say there's too much of a difference between the two.
>>
>>108459
>https://m.
kill self
>>
>>108412
>Maybe if conservitards figured out how to use technology earlier, the internet wouldn't have become so dominated by libruls

It isn't. The people who run popular platforms all live in the same tiny handful of cities and all run in the same social circles. Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo and Google/Youtube are all headquartered in a tiny sliver of the Bay Area.

It's top-down command bias, not organically grown community bias.
>>
>>108568
bias from the more inventive and intelligent of humans.
but i guess the unwashed vitriolic intellectual squalor deserves a chance to make the internet their safespace.
>>
>>108580
>the more inventive and intelligent of humans.
fag, stop being such a fag. nobody likes fags, you know.
>>
>>108580
Many of those companies started in other places and have switched owners many times to end up where they are. Your empty arrogance is quite telling, especially since open corporate welfare is practiced to keep all of them in the same spot.

I did not say there was no leftwing bias organic to the internet. What I did say is the amount and degree you see happening now is reflective of the fact all these platforms are owned and operated by people who routinely rub elbows together in the same metropolitan area.

Grow up and learn how to lose an argument without throwing your toys out of the pram.
>>
>>108590
Not an argument, you fractal of faggotry.
>>
>>110296
Neither was the post he replied to. Unless you count doubling down on the "we're just smart and you're just dumb," antics.
>>
You know who the real freedom fighters are when shit like this happens.
>>
>>108568
>>108580
This is true.
That's going to be the case until people slowly get tired of it enough to make a strong push against it.
They're pushing people around. It ends when they push back with much more force.
Their agenda is "with us or against us" what's gonna happen is that everyone else will actually be against them and it's going to be snake memes in real life.
It's happened before in the past. Long periods of slow leftist oppression lead to a complete desire of the general population to wipe the left out entirely.
>>
>>110324
All those things people label conspiracy theories don't seem all that farfetched when you do just a modicum of research and see the elitist tech clique in San Fran virtually runs the digital world. It's become a vicious cyber-city-state unto itself, the DC of the internet. Only there's no elected leaders. No accountability, and an endless supple of meat in the form of excited impressionable youth from all over the world to feed into these corporate grinders whenever an intern steps out of line or has an independent thought.

They completely hollowed out the city. Gentrified it into a boring, clean, shiny server farm where only the well off can dwell. They turned it into a yuppie dystopia wearing a mask made from the city's former culture to fool well-meaning idiots and act as a method of control to the disparate wage-slaves they exploit.

San Fran being the self-appointed capital of the internet should frighten everyone, even people who agree with the ideas its tech clique pretends to adhere to. That amount of concentrated power residing within such an isolated echo chamber can only spell trouble.
>>
>>110340
>muh economic populism
>muh class warfare
>muh nanny state liberal boogeymen
Any more tropes you'd care to utilize in order to smear the place with? I think you can fit a few more in your post without it seeming too irrational.
>>
>>110347
No tropes. I'm sorry you can't recognize the corporatist nonsense inherent in those tech cliques exploiting people when they praise the virtues of diversity and tolerance and all that lovely sounding leftwing mumbo jumbo that makes for good little secular cultists.

Like it or not, San Fran had a culture. I might not have liked it or even held it in very high esteem but it was there. Now it's gone and replaced with nothing but flippant consumerism pretending to be something morally virtuous to the self-deluded left that gave these corporations a tax haven and sold their city's soul in the process.

Now it's just a twisted monster of apathetic corporatism repeating platitudinal mantras to placate the masses. An organically grown movement of honest left or rightwing thought would be a welcome sight compared to the morally bankrupt, obfuscating hellhole it's become.

So the tech clique will continue to control the influential places of the internet, using those sweet-sounding lines and policies to keep the left obsequious while using their power to shut down the right whenever it threatens to break that spell. It already happened many times during the past election where Trump and Sanders often said similar things when it came to certain topics, both in opposition to the blatant corporatism of Clinton.
>>
>>110350
At least we're getting a cool cyberpunk future
>>
>>110340
We need punitive taxes against leftist cities. I want to see those smug liberal types starving in the streets, begging for money because taxes destroyed their jobs and homes. It would be poetic wouldn't it, the left destroyed by taxes. Then I could walk by them, spit in their faces and maybe give them a good kick for all the damage they have done to the US.

>>110324
We control everything, which provides an unprecedented opportunity to bury the left for the next 100 years. Most of the country want gays, and muslims, and jews not just banned from the country, but dead. We need to go full Purge or Hutu on Tutsi on these motherfuckers. I know a few of my neighbors who bought the Sanders' koolaid, and me and my own would love to make them know how much we appreciate their sorry fascist traitor asses.
>>
>>110390
>We need punitive taxes against leftist cities.
Punitive taxes are unconstitutional. You'd have to amend the constitution if you wanted to do that, and that's not that easy. But hey, you have enough states to call a constitutional convention, so you could pass all sorts of shit if you wanted.

>Most of the country want gays, and muslims, and jews not just banned from the country, but dead.
Where's your citation for this?

>I know a few of my neighbors who bought the Sanders' koolaid, and me and my own would love to make them know how much we appreciate their sorry fascist traitor asses.
I love how violence is almost always the thing you people end on. SJWs are little pansy bitches, but that doesn't merit cutting open their stomachs and hanging them from streetlights.
>>
>>110390
I absolutely hate everything about the current left and even I see this as complete lunacy or hard bait.

I'm fine with gays. I don't have anything against Jews if they stop having anything against me. I'm also fine with a very small Muslim minority, though I absolutely want to keep it ridiculously small and consisting of the well off and secular with no numerical power to form any enclaves or voting blocs.

Punitive taxes are a no go, but there are already other avenues of approach to take care of leftwing cities starting with cracking down on sanctuary cities wholesale. Unlike other potentially messy partisan fights, the issue of sanctuary cities seems clear cut given they're incredibly unpopular with the public (even Californians hate them by a sizable majority) and they have very little legal standing to back them up. The only thing that's really allowed them to act as such is the powers that be turning a blind eye to it.

>>110392
I'm having a hard time believing that post wasn't bait to begin with honestly.
>>
/r/thedonald when?
>>
>>110390

Can the 12 year old's please leave?
>>
>>111579
When you stop sucking so much dick.
>>
>>111579
Donald is just Overwatch and Kappa users spouting memes though. They aren't doxxing people and asking for violence.
>>
>>110390
>We
I love it when extremists think they're the majority.
>>
>>112296
This is true. If they did, the reddit admins would be happy to have an excuse to delete them. Those users go to /pol/ or 8fag for those kinds of shenanigans.
>>
>>112299
He kind of is though when you take into account the unofficial centralizing of power in one city makes it hugely unpopular. To use the other comparison, think of DC or Brussels.

That and leftwing cities are ground zero for very unpopular policies like anti-gun laws and policies that enable "sanctuary city," status which is something almost universally reviled except by those pushing the policies to begin with.

And sadly, his positive view of violence is becoming more and more mainstream on both sides.
>>
>>108291
In "winning" Trump has only shown massive incompetence and goes into massive autistic fits on fucking Twitter when he gets checked and balanced. You sure won alright.
>>
>>112309
>more people are in the cities
>wow why do cities have so much power
Sorry that you live in some cornfield in Dumbfuck, Kansas
>>
The amount of lib redditors in 4chan now is disgusting, it's like current news became the new circlejerk of these libs
>>
>>112373
The real purpose of this board is to serve as containment to reddit crossposters.
>>
>>112357
You're not even trying to understand the point and going straight to strawman land. There's absolutely no reason every major social media platform should be run by one clique in one city. I made the comparison to Brussels because it's not just the capital of Belgium, but the nerve center for the EU's gargantuan bureaucracy.

Cities that wield so much more power than what would be proportional to their size end up reviled for it. Washington DC, London, Brussels, Chicago, etc. It's not just a question of urban vs rural, it's a question of a specific city versus the rest of the world. They often end up enriched to the detriment of those around them or end up imposing rules on outsiders that aren't relevant and it just so happens super leftwing cities have garnered a reputation for exactly that. Especially places like San Francisco or Seattle.
>>
>>107543
>pic unrelated
Why post one at all then?
>>
>>108294
Because most of the time its going to be slower than /po/
>>
>>112373
4chan is normie central. /tv/ has been filled with normies since S4 of GoT. /pol/ is just normies now and /r9k/ is an alt-right soc
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.