[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman Mows Down Las Vegas Pedestrians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

a few hours ago, a woman with a toddler in her car deliberately ran down dozens of pedestrians on the Las Vegas Strip, killing at least one.

here's the link:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/21/us/las-vegas-strip-pedestrians-hit/index.html
>>
BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO
>>
>>10745
We need to ban assault cars! Driverless cars 2016!
>>
>>10730
Hope someone can find out who this cunt is
>>
>woman driver
>mows down 40 pedestrians
>'96 Oldsmobile
When we get a mugshot I'm adding her to the 4chan killer list under /o/
>>
>>10730
Possible Allah ackbar?
>>
>>10761

She's black, so don't expect to see anything more about this story in the MSM.
>>
>>10786
GMA had a story on it a few minutes ago.
they didn't talk about her race, but they did mention the 3 year old in the back seat.
>>
>Las Vegas Deputy Police Chief Brett Zimmerman said the incident was "not an act of terrorism" but appeared to be intentional.

Oh, phew! At least it wasn't terrorism!
>>
>>10751
Please kill yourself

>>10730
Yeah 37 people were injured (ouch) and one person died.
>>
>>10730
kek whites are psychos fucking stinky mayos
>>
The woman who drove her car onto a sidewalk along the Las Vegas Strip, killing one person and injuring 37 others, has been identified as 24-year-old Lakeisha N. Holloway, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joe Lombardo said.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151221132753-lakeisha-holloway-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/21/us/las-vegas-strip-pedestrians-hit/
>>
>>10870
>L a k e i s h a

She was mowing down white oppression you inconsiderate blankie.
>>
>>10844
Underrated post m8.
>>
>>10885
+1
>>
Where the fuck are the mods?
>>
>>10899
Something more interesting that moderating this shitstain of a website probably. People have a life you know, we don't ALL post sexist and racist comments on websites all day and bait people for attention because your parents rightfully thought you were fucking failiures.
>>
haha

o fugg DDDD:::
>>
>>10908
reddit pls
>>
>>10908
back to >>>/tumblr/ you go
>>
>>10908

>Being this Reddit

>Le Racists have no life maymay

Go back to your hugbox, faggot.
>>
>>11147
Do you have a life?
>>
>>10842

>Lakeisha
>white
>>
>>11147
This anon knows what's up

I read an article that said she was 'stressed out and living in her car'

All of a sudden this is the white mans fault and will turn into a talking point on why we need government housing and relocation.. Which is a scheme to flip red countys blue.

>maybe if we pay for their housing too the black women won't chimpout and kill shit.

Please give her the chair.
>>
>>11243
>will turn into a talking point on why we need government housing and relocation
I don't think that will happen.

>Please give her the chair.
I think you need relocate.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>11252 here

Yeah I read it over and it was pretty /pol/ worthy.

But the chair? She killed someone and injured a whole crowd.. Sounds pretty malicious. I know Nevada has the death penalty.. I dont think its a stretch really. I know people have gotten it for less.
>>
get ready for more of this type of shit, this is by design to turn normal people that want to work into some of the poorest as opposed to the ghetto whores that think having babies is a job.
>>
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/woman-in-las-vegas-shouted-allahu-akbar-as-she-ran-over-40/

She was shouting Allahu Akbar as she slammed into people with her baby in the backseat.

Snopes has completely discredited this of course, which is how you know it's true.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.