[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School Principal in trouble over Rap Song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: holland.png (185KB, 691x805px) Image search: [Google]
holland.png
185KB, 691x805px
Posted:Jan 31 2017 09:37PM CST
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/232924152-story

tl;dr black High School principal makes a snazzy hip-hop song under alias "Cha Holland" (her real name with two letters removed) and affluent white parents flip a shit

>The principal's song "Love Chapter" is selling on Spotify for 99 cents a download.
what the fuck am I reading

Here's a free YouTube of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOPxE-nwZI
>>
>>107040

I know that area, and I've researched Chicago school districts. Lake Forest is filthy rich and one of the highest-rated school districts, but the rich white suburbanite parents are getting their panties in a knot over anything that could be considered "ghetto" (which it obviously isn't).

So fuck their suburbanite hissyfit. Also, in high school, the deans are supposed to be the assholes/enforcers while the principal is supposed to be the liason/diplomat to students-parents-board, and it looks like she's gotten the students on her side.
>>
>>107042
Our high school dont have a Dean you fucking Brit
>>
>>107040
>Our school isn't ranked as high as it should be

That's 'cause you can't buy intelligence for your children you stupid Lake Forest cunt.

>tfw actually born in Lake Forest
>tfw lived in Gurnee
>>
So the principal's not allowed to have a fucking personal life, and has to spend every second of every day on your underachieving brats?

Reminds me of a story from a few years back of a teacher who was photographed in a bikini while on a beach holiday or something, and the parents of her school flipped out at the concept of a teacher having a personal life.
>>
>>107081
>So the principal's not allowed to have a fucking personal life, and has to spend every second of every day on your underachieving brats?

That IS the job she signed up for. Do some thing else that doesn't require a good public face if you want to also be rapper. It's a free country, do what you like.
>>
she's really not good. dumb darkie trying to work with kids and be a terrible "rapper" at the same time. reminds me of a worse female biz markie
>>
>>107084
>That IS the job she signed up for.

I'm not exactly well versed on the job, but surely it doesn't involve being on call 24/7.
>>
The song is classy and smooth. Nothing ghetto about it. Lake Forest is blessed to have a Sharp and Hip leader.
>>
>>107091
No but it requires a good public face, which means you can't do any thing you want if it puts that at risk. Hell Mcdonalds can fire you if you have any part of your uniform on you in a social media pic and they find out, yes, that is part of the contract you sign on day 1.
>>
>>107040
>A nigger
stopped reading since I saw the pic
>>
>>107131
>social media pic
I assume you mean while they're not at work.
>>
>>107078

How many students at your HS? Lake Forest would have 1500-3500, I'd have to check, so at least 3 deans (dean of student affairs, dean of athletics (sometimes), executive dean, etc.).
>>
>>107131
Wow, McDonald's treats their employees like cucks. Good thing we, as a culture that values the individual, recognize that a fucking hamburger company is not a good example to follow.
>>
>>107040
>its very graphic
the most graphic thing I heard was put your hands around my waist.

Just another example of liberal white people showing their true racist colors. The same parents probably took their kids to see Hamilton and talked about how good of a citizen they are supporting a black BRoadway STAR.
>>
>>107141
Kys nazi scum
>>
>>107040

This just in; Rich White Cunts suffering from possible Affluenza have become mentally stunted after years of paying their way past having to improve. Parents shocked that they can't simply buy IQ points for their children, "It's just numbers" one father cries "Why can't I buy it?"
>>
>>107225

>"It's just numbers" one father cries "Why can't I buy it?"
>>
I went to this high school, know a lot of students there, they all support the teacher, yall are just following for kneejerk fox news clickbait again from the shitty conservative as shit parents in LF.
>>
>>107040
Crap, rap, rape shit for spastic kids that can't pull up their pants they're so emotional retarded.
>>
>>107235
Goddamnit, why did I have to see this post now im fuckin reminded of why I hate going back there. Goddamn I hate LF
>>
>>107188
She had a picture of herself with a glass of wine and a cigar! I can't think of a worse influence on a teenager. I'm having a moment here, someone please ask the maid to get me my big fucking bottle of Xanax.
>>
Is the track lit tho
>>
>>107131

The point is, saying that "the school isn't ranked high enough" in response to something like this implies the problem is with how the principal is spending her time, not on how her other pursuits look.

Also there's a difference between directly disrespecting your uniform vs simply having a life where your face happens to be the same when you're rapping as when you're principaling.
>>
>this just in: rich people blame others for not being able to buy intelligence
>later at 9: billionaires sue god for not selling happiness
>>
>>108809
>implying billionaires aren't happy
>>
>>109452
>Implying pleasure equals happiness
>>
fuck da police
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.