[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alexandre Bissonnette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: Alexandre-Bissonnette.jpg (38KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandre-Bissonnette.jpg
38KB, 615x461px
>Quebec mosque shooting suspect who 'supported Trump and Le Pen and mocked refugees' faces court over massacre

>Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, faced six murder charges as the victims were named and pictured for the first time

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/quebec-mosque-shooting-suspect-who-9725504

>Suspect charged with murder in Quebec mosque terror attack

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html

>The Suspected Quebec City Mosque Attacker Was a Right-Wing Troll and Trump Fan

>But Fox News and the White House quickly pointed toward Islamic terrorism.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/fox-news-quebec-city-mosque-attack-right-wing-shooter

>The Bigotry That Armed the Quebec Mosque Attacker

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/opinion/the-bigotry-that-armed-the-quebec-mosque-attacker.html

>UPDATE: Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Identified

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/30/suspects-quebec-mosque-attack-identified-mohamed-khadir-alexandre-bissonnette/
>>
>mirror.co.uk
>foxnews
>motherjones
>nytimes
>breitbart
All biased sources come back when you can post a more objective source OP
>>
>>106915
> a more objective source
Any suggestions?

Don't answer that it will just cause arguments.

Instead tell me what's wrong with presenting the way a story is being reported across the media spectrum.

It certainly feels more honest than picking one source and saying this is the truth for a particular story.
>>
>>106924
Use http://spidr.today/?c=us&s=count&ct=l&ar=1
or this
You did a pretty good job op I know you are trying
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/
>>
>>106927
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=Alexandre+Bissonnette&lang=en&searchheadlines=1
>>
>NYtimes
Liberal shill thread, move on.
>>
>>106924
Don't listen to that fucktard. Anyone who puts fox news in the same category as illegitimate news outlets is a braindead leftist. There is nothing especially bad about them at all.
>>
>>106914
>be orlando night club
>#ImWithHer
>>
>>106914
Didn't they go to their heaven? Shouldn't they be celebrating their elevation to heaven instead of hating the killer?

It's as if their religion and their heaven is a lie and it's really a rape cult same as christianity.
>>
>>106927
Thanks this helps my search for extreme headlines greatly.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conspiracy/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fake-news/

>>106928

This is good. Lots of stories from publishers around the world. Lots of small news outlets.
>>
Lol at anyone in North America who is still scared of Muslim terrorism. White men cause far more public acts of violence and terror than any other demographic in NA. You're just eating the conservative fear mongers shit, which is quickly making the "victims" the terrorists
>>
The guy has a twin brother. I hope people wont attack him just because he looks exactly the same.

>>106954
Because White people are the majority in NA.
I assure you white men don't cause the most violent crime in South American, African, Middle Eastern or in Asian countries
>>
>>106978
They have in the past tho...thats why they are known as white devils. Recently in vietnam and the middle east whites have killed tens of millions in imperial wars
>>
>>106924
>It certainly feels more honest thsn picking one source..

If telling yourself makes you fell better. :-/
>>
>>106978
What proportion of crimes are committed by middle eastern migrants in the west anyhow? Anyone have census stats? The number of folks killed by terrorists in the US is relatively minuscule compared to other crimes most years.
>>
>>106991
>comparing wars to domestic crimes.

>known as white devils
Only from racist bottom feeders like you.

The reason you might see white people as evil is because they're the only one available to help your family when you are trying to kill them.
>>
>>106978
fuck if only he got away.. the perfect alibi

it wasn't be it was my twin brother...

Just make sure they both have firearm residuals on them.. court cant figure which one did it, mistrial!
>>
Kid looks like Daniel Radcliffe at certain angles
>>
>>106914
>Only 6

Not even close to enough.
>>
>>106942
>Anyone who puts fox news in the same category as illegitimate news outlets is a braindead leftist

Thank you Uncle ()'s Facebook status
>>
>>107020
you sound like a retarded nigger
>>
>>106914
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>107208
/pol/ go too far
>>
>>106931
>>>/pol/

>>106942
>>107073
I'm pretty far left, and while I don't care for Fox News, they're not nearly as bad as Breitbart. I'd probably even say they're better than Huffington Post.

>>106947
Sounds like you don't understand how religious people think. I'm agnostic myself, but just because a religion promises a rewarding afterlife for the faithful, does not mean the death of their loved ones is not a cause for mourning.

>>106954
You know what white men and Jihadists have in common? Most of them are men.

>>107020
>The reason you might see white people as evil is because they're the only one available to help your family when you are trying to kill them.
That doesn't even make sense. Did you forget to take your meds? Or are you just another shitposting AI gone wrong?

>>107062
>I want innocent people to die because reasons
>>
>>107253
>I'm pretty far left, and while I don't care for Fox News, they're not nearly as bad as Breitbart. I'd probably even say they're better than Huffington Post.
Compare Fox News to CNN and MSNBC.
>>
>>107014
browse the other threads about trump law and this shooting. i rememeber seeins some stats about people killed by muslism vs other races
>>
>>107253
>You know what white men and Jihadists have in common? Most of them are men.

Of course they're men since they're the only one that do anything.

Don't pretend you're so good because you've done no wrong when you've never done anything at all to begin with.
>>
>>107333
Globally or on a nation-by-nation basis?

Because the latter for North America involves muslims that constitute a pre-vetted category and thus deserve consideration as a community with unique characteristics today.

I guess African American muslims might be different than middle eastern ones in this respect as well. Were there any among the targeted?
>>
>>106914

Ok, Quebecker here, I think that the news coverage of this event is bullshit and there is a strong feeling of "9-11" around it. What I mean is that the narative quickly changed after the initial informations were circulated from the whitneses.

1 - Whitneses on the scenes said that TWO gunmens entered the mosque, wearing all black and ski mask. They BOTH shouted Allahu Akbar. One of them had a "local" accent and the other one didn't say anything else. Fox reported it, the news here reported it and now that fact disapeared without an explanation. Nobody is talking about the fact that whitneses reported 2 assalants screaming allahu akbar. There is now only one suspect ?

2- Alexandre Bissonnette was living with his twin brother. They were inseparables by all accounts. Beside that fact, nobody talked or interviewed his brother, we don't know where he is and it's as if it was unimportant. His twin commited mass murder and we don'T get to hear from him.

3 - There is no motives. People assume he was some sort of horrible white supremacist from liking the Donald's facebook page and some mild trooling. There are thousands of other people doing the same thing. Everyone that knew him said he was far from violent. He also wasn't mentally ill like other before him and he was not radicalised by any known organisation or person.

Why don't we know anything yet, why is there so much speculation about him ?
>>
>>107337
What puzzles me the most is the two gunmen thing. If any recent article references it at all now, they say "initially two gunmen were thought, but one arrested suspect was determined to be a witness" or something along those lines. How can people mistake one man for two?
>>
>>107253
>You know what white men and Jihadists have in common? Most of them are men.
Most white men are men. Good job.
>>
>>107347

It just means we can have a completely nonviolent society if it consists entirely of women while an alpha population men are kept in underground caves to write jokes and be milked for semen.

Eh, wouldn't be so bad as long as the semen comes from watching all the hidden cam lesbian sex I can handle.
>>
>>106915
RT America
>>
>>107348
Silence woman!
>>
>>106991
The only people who call white people white devils are unapologetic racist asshats who are often too stupid to realize every major group of people have perpetrated the same crimes.

White people get tarnished with crimes of imperialism and slavery and such for the same reason the kid holding the bong gets in the most trouble when the adults stumble upon the smoking circle. Every kid took a hit, but the one caught holding it last gets shit on the hardest.
>>
>>107256
Fox and MSNBC have pretty comparable levels of partisan bias. CNN though... everybody kind of comes out looking better next to them except for Buzzfeed-tier trash.
>>
>>107345
>>107337
This happens in every mass shooting or terror attack, though. The first reports are almost always highly unreliable.
>>
>>107378
Exactly this. It's like claiming the claims about Building 7 collapsing 20 mins b4 it happened.
>>
>>107402

That's more like false flag tactic and planted news.

The 2 gunmen thing came from eyewitness and was confirmed over the phone (on tv) by journalists. Maybe the people inside were just shaken and stupid, every middle eastern I ever met were somewhat unreliable and stupid.

Anyway, it's not like you can't ask the mosque people, it's open for visits and there are lots of curious people gravitating around it.

Since we don't know the real motives (it's all speculation around facebook pages right now) I'm worried someone coached him into it. I'm mostly worried he was coached by RCMP like they did with islamist extremists to push them toward commiting irreparable acts.
>>
>>107337
>>107337
>1 - Whitneses on the scenes said that TWO gunmens entered the mosque, wearing all black and ski mask. They BOTH shouted Allahu Akbar. One of them had a "local" accent and the other one didn't say anything else. Fox reported it, the news here reported it and now that fact disapeared without an explanation. Nobody is talking about the fact that whitneses reported 2 assalants screaming allahu akbar. There is now only one suspect ?
Shootings are stressful and people make mistakes.

>2- Alexandre Bissonnette was living with his twin brother. They were inseparables by all accounts. Beside that fact, nobody talked or interviewed his brother, we don't know where he is and it's as if it was unimportant. His twin commited mass murder and we don'T get to hear from him.
Any proof that they've looked for him and haven't been able to find him? Maybe they did talk to him and concluded he had nothing to do with the event, so they left him alone.

>3 - There is no motives. People assume he was some sort of horrible white supremacist from liking the Donald's facebook page and some mild trooling. There are thousands of other people doing the same thing. Everyone that knew him said he was far from violent. He also wasn't mentally ill like other before him and he was not radicalised by any known organisation or person.
Well, Trump announced that ban, then Trudeau confirmed Canada would be doing no such thing, so maybe that pissed him off.
>>
>>107414
>some mild trooling
You realize to literally everyone not steeped in /pol/'s bullshit, /pol/'s memes look exactly like unabashed white supremacy? In fact, they are actually indistinguishable from white supremacy. You're the Chinese room of neo-Nazis.

You're responsible for what you say. And if you act like Nazi wannabes, don't act surprised when people categorize you that way.
>>
>>107426
Whoops. Should have been directed at >>107337
>>
>>107337
Re: #3 - Some places have the Klan, Quebec had its own fascist party at one time . .. there is a long history of a strong right, anti-communist, ant-semitic, now anti-muslim. And, it’s growing again. I daresay it’s a part of the culture, although on the fringes.

http://kersplebedeb.com/posts/a-brief-history-of-the-far-right-in-quebec-1920s-1990s/
>>
>>107426
>don't act surprised when people categorize you that way

Or if you attract real white supremacists.
>>
>>107426
Normally I'd agree with you, but I've seen so many partisan hacks go hog-wild with the term 'white supremacy,' lately. I've actually had people tell me quite plainly any nation with a white majority not working to increase arbitrary racial diversity counts for that label.

I don't doubt there's a lot of people who act like Nazis, either because they are or they like joking about it, but the left has gone absolutely bonkers throwing labels like that at anything they think it'll stick to. It makes it really hard to tell what's genuine and what's something that simply pissed someone off.
>>
>>107464
Get over it, it’s genuine. And if the shooter is a disturbed young man simply affected by what he reads online, then those others online will be responsible (/pol/). Quebec = Charleston

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/king-world-grieving-canadian-mosque-shooting-article-1.2960334

That Bisonette was/is a vocal supporter of Trump and Marie LePen is, well, trendy.
>>
>>107480
Firstly, I wasn't talking about the shooter, I was speaking in general terms in reply to >>107426 (who seems to have misquoted the person they replied to) regarding the trend of identifying what is or isn't 'white supremacy,' becoming harder and harder given the leftwing is happy to toss it at anything they dislike. Simply describing something as 'white supremacy,' is starting to mean more and more things to the point the term is losing its definition.

Secondly, and again, I wasn't talking about the shooter. I wasn't even trying to insinuate he's not genuine or that he doesn't actually buys these ideas.
>>
>>107460
Yeah. Blah blah idiots blah good company.

>>107464
>>107483
Oh, for sure, wolf has been cried way too much. This is not one of those cases, though. >>107480 is right.

I don't agree with the ridiculous overuse of the label and wish people would tighten up on that a bit. That doesn't make what I said any less true or applicable, though. Not everyone is going to be reasonable it, but if you pretend so hard the reasonable can't tell the difference you're still to blame.

We like to give the media a lot of shit for the "Pepe is a hate symbol" nonsense but from the perspective of an outside observer it's not that far removed from the truth. What is a hate symbol, really, but an icon more closely associated with a hate group than anything else? Outside of meme spouting retards like ourselves Pepe is just a meaningless drawing. Meanwhile, /pol/ is constantly doing their best hate group impersonation (not to mention splinter groups on 8fag and the like - while I doubt they and /pol/ have much love for each other they're pretty indistinguishable to an outsider) and draws outside attention. And if they do that while posting beta uprising pepes, well, congratulations, you've successfully inducted a frog who thought it felt good to pee with his pants down into the ranks of burning crosses and the swastika.
>>
>>107411
>he was coached by RCMP..

I hear ya, that wouldn't be the first time Mountie thugs have manufactured crime and set people up for it. The Victoria BC Parliament building "pressure cooker" bomb is but one example of many. They really need to be removed.
>>
Some of you are so funny...
1. FoxNews is God's news
2. Fox reports killer is an Arab
3. Canadian authorities say bullshit
4. Fox continues "killer is Arab"
5. Canadian PM writes to Fox -"STFU!"
6. Fox says sorry.
>>
>>108357
The Victoria BC Parliament building "pressure cooker" bomb is but one example of many
[citation needed]
>>
While this has nothing to do with the shooting, just remember if your a white nationalist you're a neo-nazi.

Muh intelligent conversation.
>>
>>108422
Maybe you should partake in more intelligent conversations so your use of the correct form of you're wouldn't be so wildly inconsistent.
>>
>>108422
while this has nothing to do with the shooting, just remember if you're* a leftist you're a communist.
>>
>>107348
Where do I vote for this man to be appointed dictator?
>>
>>107348
>nonviolent society if it consists entirely of women
women are just as bad as men, but just in different ways.

all kinds of harassment over petty grudges is what woman excel at.
and they have much less of a problem with abusing those much weaker then themselves like children.
>>
>>107337
I read somewhere that they though there were two assailant because there saw two persons shouting and running right at the beginning of the attack.
One turned out to be a victim who ran away. He must have been close to an exit or something. I didn't read that he shouted Allah Akbar.

It's been the same thing in a shooting in Germany, people ran away seconds after the firsts shots, people and camera saw a bunch of people running, they thought they were other gunmen for some reason. In the end it was just a single guy who had 3 targets and killed himself without shooting random people.
>>
>>106954
Europe totally hasn't seen an increase in terror attacks :)
>>
>>107426
>he liked trump that automatically makes him affiliated with /pol/
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.