[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trudeau guy babbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: castro.png (1B, 486x500px)
castro.png
1B, 486x500px
>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/suspect-charged-with-murder-in-quebec-mosque-terror-attack.html
>>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned the massacre at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre, calling it a “terrorist attack on Muslims.”

And yet his best-est buddy in the whole wide world is terrorist castro who killed, or had killed, a lot more than a few people. His buddy terrorized a nation for decades and most of them are still stuck in the stockholm syndrome, in denial and idolizing their dead captor, their dictator. People getting killed or think they're going to get killed by gun-fire is terror for everyone but the killers. Way some people whine it's as if people in certain groups are the only ones suffering and this is blatantly false.
>>
>>106354
>his best-est buddy
His dad, you mean.
>>
>>106354
this isnt news.
back to pol harperite.
>>
it's not that they're the only ones suffering, it's that currently muslims are being subjected to a LOT of undue hate. i can't wait for 8-10 years from now when the majority of terrorists are from african or south american nations and everybody completely forgets about islamic terrorism.
>>
>>106413
piggybacking off myself, it's important to try to make it clear that not all people blame an entire ethno-religious group for the actions of a few extremist individuals. the reason that people do this is because the last time one group of people were blamed for an entire nation's problems, it ended up with a holocaust. most modern people realllllllllllllllly want to avoid another holocaust. I say most because of /pol/, they wants another holocaust. i really don't understand why /pol/ thinks they got trump elected, 13 year olds can't vote and clearly they're all a bunch of edgy teens
and yes, we WILL continue to demonize and boogeyman /pol/ for the forseeable future, because they're literally demonic and boogeyman-like. you can't accept racism and ethnic superiority without being demonized by normal people. and yes, there are relatively normal people on 4chan
>>
>>106354

Trudeau is empty, being good friend with dictators and religious leaders around the world just makes him look disconected from the average Canadian.

Trudeau's best buddy is the Aga Khan. I can'T trust him anymore, he is likely mind-controlled since his youth to kiss muslism ass and force white guilt uppon Canada.

Now, he refuses to reform voting as promised. That guy is more empty that I thought he was.
>>
>>107410
>more empty
It is the Age of Trump, where the politicians are empty vessels getting their fill from corporate interests . …which become public policy. Why change the electoral system (or the electoral college) when it keeps me fed at the pork barrel…
http://globalnews.ca/news/3220253/justin-trudeau-electoral-reform-broken-promise-backlash-criticism/
>>
Not news.
Take your /pol/ack shit fest back to /pol/.
At least in your own cage you and the other monkeys can jump, scream and shit into your hands and throw shit at each other.
>>
>>107448
Do you partisan fucks have anything to say but "muh trump"?
>>
Third world leaders like in South Africa had every reason to think that Castro's goods outweighed his bads (see Cuban support for colonial liberation), but yes, a lot of first world posers wanted to seem hip and anti-colonialist as well.
>>
>The CIA repeatedly tried to kill Castro and failed

Is there anything American Intelligence CANT fuck up? Fucking plebs.
>>
>>106404
>pol
retard
>>
>>107410
I'm old enough to remember his Dad openly admitting to admiring the Chinese political system. Politicians are bad regardless, but Trudeau Jr. will go down as one of the worst of the worst.
>>
>>111302
>one of the worst of the worst
Another example of the over use of superlatives in the era of Trump.
>Lazy
>Just lazy
>>
nice blog
>>
>>106413
There are terrorists from America in America, but they try to avoid calling it terrorism for some reasons.
When they do, they get called a commie and accused of being best friend with a dictator...
>>
>>111319
We have been doing this for decades.

How new to the Earth are you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.