[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collecting intel thru our reaction to past week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1-8IDunC3Egvsw1Lr9_o6yxA.png (1MB, 1600x981px) Image search: [Google]
1-8IDunC3Egvsw1Lr9_o6yxA.png
1MB, 1600x981px
https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.9kr0ttmlc

Someone did some analysis on what's been happening in the government, and how outrageous orders like the gag order and this visa block got passed through our government so fast into execution, with seemingly no resistant inside the Federal government, but with seeming plenty resistant _outside_ the Federal government from both Republican and Democrat side.
>>
>>106271
what kind of /pol/ack conspiracy shit is this now
>>
>>106344
>/pol/ack conspiracy
It looks more like liberal whining.
>>
get this blogshit outta here
>>
This is actually one of the most interesting and provocative articles I've read on /news/ in a long while. It hinges on conspiracy but had enough backing it up that I can see it being not too far off the mark.
>liberal whining
Welcome to the mind of your typical /pol/tard, where anything they disagree with is just libtard whining from shill cuck mudslime jewish mexicans! It's almost as if they only know how to insult people instead of coming up with an actual argument or facts that aren't "alternative facts"
>>
>>106374
Yup. This.
>>
>>106271
(((Yonatan Zunger)))
I think I proved my point
>>
>>106374
I think the phenomena he observes are interesting and valuable observations but the conclusion is way too steeped in tin foil for me.
>>
>>106271
Joe Scarborough hinted to the facts in this theory. The last few lines hints that he believe in this theory.
Nothing in Trump's campaign was unplanned.
It was all highly manipulative. I would not put a single thing out of the question here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMcMUnhGLY
>>
>>106271
It's funny because I wish I could live in the mind of these liberals who think of Trump as the worst. Their worst fears are actually my hidden desires.

Though I don't understand the philosophical basis on why someone would take the side of an unelected government employee, like the intelligence agencies against the elected executive of a country.
>>
>>106561
I don't think of Trump as the worst. I think he's an idiot and a sexual deviant and a con artist. I think of Putin, who has tortured political dissidents in secret prisons as the worst. I think of Bannon, who appears to be the honest ideologue in the bunch, as the worst.
>>
>>106561

what would their worst fears be?
>>
>>106565
Hitler (as seen in jewish history books)

Like with gas chambers on every corner.

Funny thing, their utopia has abortions for free everywhere.

Maybe that's not their nightmare, who knows.
>>
I'm pretty spooked now tbh
>>
>>106568
No one will take you seriously if you keep being this edgy. You are literally dum or a 12 year old.
>>
>>106610
>considering the unprotected baby in its mother's womb to be life
>edgy
What a world we live in.
>>
>>106660
>Like with gas chambers on every corner.

Not edgy? You are literally a dumb 12 year old.
>>
>>106676
>can't see the comparision between abortion and Nazis killing jewish children.
I'm not sure how someone can be this blithe.
>>
>>106677
too edgy for me mate
>>
>>106679
Are you sure that the 12 yr old is not you?
>>
>>106681
Is this thread about abortion?

You should go to another board if you want to make general pro-life thread.
>>
>>106683
No, and I didn't bring it up.

Trump is able to get these executive orders executed so easily because the powers of the presidency have been constantly expanding, because trump is not an idiot, and what's the last time a subordinate of the executive branch challenged the authority of his superiors? Snowden? and he's still stuck in Russia. If anyone is going to challenge trump, it has to come from outside the executive branch. but the dhs said that they were going to follow Trump's executive order despite the judge ruling, and impeaching and convicting trump would require the majority of a republican senate and a republican house.
>>
>>106374
>Welcome to the mind of your typical /pol/tard, where anything they disagree with....

Well said
>>
>>106439
reductio ad Iudaei
Nice argument there /pol/tard
>>
>>106610
I was describing someone's worst fears.

How could that not be edgy?

Remember to read the question CAREFULLY before circling your answer.
>>
>>106561
>unelected government employee, like the intelligence agencies against the elected executive of a country
Stupid choice. Any idiot can get elected. The same idiot can appoint further idiots.
While government service is not a guarantee against stupidity in the ranks I don't see why you would confer god like infallibility on some fucker who just out spent others fuckers.
>>
>>106791
He spent way less than Hillary and The Establishment though

Anything else
>>
>>106793
I was talking generally. Not Trump in particular.
>>
>>106791
>CTR strike again

>>106374
>implying 4chan isn't an alt-right image board and home to the anime right
>>
>>106791
Look. Either you support the ideas of self-representation or you don't. In what way can an appointed official of an agency be considered more representative of the people than their duly elected president?
>>
>>106561
>Their worst fears are actually my hidden desires.

2deep4me
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.