[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mosque Destroyed in Victoria, TX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: victoria-texas-mosqu_sirv.jpg (141KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
victoria-texas-mosqu_sirv.jpg
141KB, 1100x733px
http://time.com/4652725/texas-mosque-fire/

>An early-morning fire Saturday destroyed a Texas mosque that was a target of hatred several years ago and experienced a burglary just a week ago.

Not very often my town is the subject of news media at large. With the attack in Quebec, is it possible that violence against Muslim institutions and people is on the rise in America? Is this an isolated incident, or will we see more of this in the coming years?
>>
The Quebec attack was Muslim on Muslim though.
>>
>>106187
The goyim know. SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
>>106187
>>106190

fake news
>>
>>106185
>mudshits doing mudshit things
*yawn*
>>
>>106185
>muslims go somewhere
>bad things happen
who could've expected that
>>
>>106187

Is there an article that contains these details? I've yet to find one that clarifies which of the two suspects were released and which ones were muslim etc. Preferably non-french but I can run google translate I guess.
>>
>>106224
A captured suspect is allegedly Morrocan. So most likely Islamic.
>>
>>106226
>>106224
Source:
Dutch news site nos.nl
- http://nos.nl/l/2155768
>>
>>106219
>it's muslims' fault their mosque got burned down by hateful rednecks
>>
>>106257
#notallrednecks
>>
False flagging is incredibly common these days.

Rape, hate crime, even fags posting online.

It would not surprise me at all if this was arson by an anti-Trump terrorist.
>>
>>106185
G O O D

Maybe if there's enough violence they'll get the message they're not wanted here, and they'll voluntarily leave.
>>
>>106259
texas is full of white trash scum...it was a mistake not to wipe out all the southern trash during the civil war
>>
>>106273
>Implying Texas isn't one of the biggest reasons the US is still holding on to life.
>Implying New York and California could fill the void without it.
>>
>>106273
Oh shut up, you could have let them leave. You FORCED them back, you don't get to bitch about someone being obstinate and stupid as shit when you're the one forcing them to be around you.

>But we needed to free the slaves. If we let them be their own country they'd have just enslaved them again!

You could have gone in, mopped the floor with them, and taken the slaves back with you. Oh, but that's right. The north just wanted the good feels from freeing the slaves. They didn't actually want to have to look at a black person afterwards.

You're even bigger cunts than the south will ever be.
>>
>>106257
>rednecks
>Canada
>>
>>106263
>False flagging

Or even pro-Trump false flagging as ISIS false flagging as pro-Trump.

Just how deep does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>106286
Stop.
>>
>>106226
He has been released and is not considered a witness.
>>
>>106325
they have released the name of the quebec gunman as Alexandre Bissonette who is clearly a white trash devil
>>
>>106280
lol...retarded white trash cracka detected
>>
>>106300
He's onto us
>>
>>106226
The Moroccan guy they arrested is the guy who actually called 911.
He was helping people inside the mosque after the attack and when he saw someone armed get inside (a cops) he got scared thinking it was the shooter again and ran away.
Obviously, running away made him a suspect for the police.
>>
>>106226
Oh god fucking dammit please no. Moroccans have been able to stay outta this whole mess and the last thing I want is for Trump and his cronies to have an excuse to start coming after us next.

>>106394
>The Moroccan guy they arrested is the guy who actually called 911.
Ah, righteous. Based Moroccans continuing to be Best Muslims. Suck it, Algeria.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38805163

>The suspect was arrested in his car on a bridge leading from Quebec City to Ile d'Orleans, where he called police to say he wanted to cooperate with the authorities.

>According to local media, Mr Bissonnette studied political science and anthropology at Laval University, whose campus is about 3km (two miles) away from the mosque.

>The Montreal Gazette reports that the suspect dressed up as the Grim Reaper for Halloween, according to his Facebook page, which has now been taken offline.

>On the social network, he also reportedly "liked" US President Donald Trump and French National Front leader Marine Le Pen.
Francois Deschamps, an official with an advocacy group, Welcome to Refugees, said the suspect was known for his far-right views.

>"It's with pain and anger that we learn the identity of terrorist Alexandre Bissonnette, unfortunately known to many activists in Quebec for taking nationalist, pro-Le Pen and anti-feminist positions at Laval University and on social media," Mr Deschamps wrote on organisation's Facebook page.
>>
>>106185
Violence for me but not thee?
Islam commits violence against the west (we can't judge all muslims)
West commits violence against islam (white men are evil)
fuck all you libs. Guess who started this shit?
>>
>>106448
>a bunch of tribalistic assholes in a third world shithole that don't know any better act like a bunch of tribalistic assholes in a third world shithole that don't know any better
>therefore it's OK for US to act like tribalistic assholes
No, anon. Lead by example and show a better way. Don't just sink to their level or else they've won.
>>
>>106450
I wasn't advocating burning mosques. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberal media when the pendulum swings the other way.
>>
>>106452
>le pendulum maymay
>WW2 happened because white people gotted angerey!
>>
>>106454
>WW2 happened because white people gotted angerey!
Sometimes it's necessary. I think we are overdue. World has gone complacent.
>>
>>106458
>WHOOSH
>>
>>106458
>stuff ain't like it used to be so instead of investigating what we may have overlooked and incrementally improving let's just let everything go to shit again
>>
>The Mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, minarets our bayonets and the faithful are our soldiers

Good riddance
>>
>>106350
Yep, I'm a white trash cracka because I called out the utter contempt the north had for black people while pretending they were the best thing to happen to them. Nah, the North never had Jim Crow, did it? Never had separate drinking fountains, did it?

Just because you pretend to be good and point to your southern cousins and say HEY THEY'RE AWFUL, THEY'RE TERRIBLE, BUT NOT ME THOUGH I'M A POC ALLY! doesn't mean you're not gonna ride the same hearse into history with them pal.

Nobody says KILL SOUTHEY.
>>
>>106185
Why didn't Allah just put the fire out?
>>
>>106450
>turn the other cheek while they're attacking you

Great strategy. Just one that's never worked with Islam. They never cared about all those devout Christians undoubtedly doing exactly what you're suggesting, why would they give a shit now?

It's also lovely seeing people who claim to hate tribalism adopt unironic "white savior," complexes and treat foreigners like misguided animals and not humans that are as capable of disgusting evil as they are compassion.
>>
>>106578
t. brainlet
>>
>>106411
No worries my man we know who our longest term friend is and you did great work for us with interrogation. Just no more taking ovet Spain ok
>>
This is bullshit
>>
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.