[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump kills women and children as he promised he would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 0

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-military-attack-yemen-civilians-women-children-dead-a7553121.html
>>
And Obama didn't?
>>
>>106173
>It's okay when MY guy does it
>It's not okay when Trump does it
>>
Oh are we back to pretending to care about casualties again?

Sorry I kind of forgot that was a thing since I wasn't told to act like I care about it for the last 8 years.
>>
>>106179
That is not a valid debating point.
"Don't arrest me officer, Yes, I was driving drunk but that guy over there is jaywalking"
Trump doesn't get a free pass any more than Obama should
>>
Donald Trump's first US military raid 'kills 30 civilians, including 10 women and children'
'Why kill children? This is the new [US] administration - it’s very sad, a big crime'

The eight-year-old daughter of a radical preacher was among a large group of civilians reportedly killed during a US dawn raid in Yemen, the first military operation overseen by Donald Trump.

Around 30 people, including 10 women and children, are thought to have been killed by American military personnel in the rural Yakla district of al-Bayda in the south of the country, according to medical staff.

Nora Al-Awlaki, the daughter of lecturer and al-Qaeda sympathiser Anwar al-Awlaki who was killed in an airstrike in 2011, was one of those who lost their lives, her grandfather Nasser said.

“Why kill children? This is the new [US] administration - it’s very sad, a big crime,” Nasser Al-Awlaki said. “[Nora] was hit with a bullet in her neck and suffered for two hours.” The Pentagon did not refer to any civilian casualties in its statement.

The US military meanwhile confirmed 14 al-Qaeda fighters had been killed in the raid, and a further two in a drone strike on central Yemen later in the day. An American commando was killed in retaliation, and three others injured.

"The operation began at dawn when a drone bombed the home of Abdulraoof al-Dhahab and then helicopters flew up and unloaded paratroopers at his house and killed everyone inside," said one anonymous resident, in an account of the incident corroborated by Yemeni security staff.

"Next, the gunmen opened fire at the U.S. soldiers who left the area, and the helicopters bombed the gunmen and a number of homes and led to a large number of casualties."
>>
In a statement, Mr Trump said he was “saddened” to hear of the death of the US commando, who “was taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism”. Numerous raids on Yemeni targets were carried out throughout the tenure of his predecessor Barack Obama.

In mid-January, the United Nations' humanitarian aid official in Yemen said the civilian death toll in the nearly two-year conflict had reached 10,000.
>>
>>106183
>Its okay that my guy did it, because this other guy did it too

Both of you are the fucking problem
>>
>>106173
Revenge for 9/11 , based America, taking down mudslimes one by one.
>>
>>106201
>Around 30 people, including 10 women and children, are thought to have been killed by American military personnel in the rural Yakla district of al-Bayda in the south of the country, according to medical staff.

Such a reliable source.
>>
>>106173
The US has always killed women and children and non-combatants. Combatants in Yemen operate OUT OF THEIR OWN HOMES. Nearly every carpet-bombing and drone strike kills civilians because of this. Furthermore, the children may also be potential combatants, as they are trained to use rifles around 7 years old. It's safer to kill them all than risk being killed.
>>
>>106173
Well, all that time Obama spent trying to build faith the US amoung Muslims vanished in 2 weeks.

Thanks Trump.
Litteraly GWB.2.0
>>
>>106237
It's working out great for Europe.
>>
>>106183
>>106179
>>106188
Trumpster logic
>>
>>106239
refugees aren't state actors
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/american-daughter-al-qaeda-leader-9725895

Statistically speaking, if you are an AMERICAN child you have a better chance of being killed by Donald Trump than by Muslim Extremists.
>>
>>106173
>implying Obama didn't bomb more.

Tell me when Trump beats the high score.
>>
>>106708
At this rate it will take him less than a year to beat Obama's score on civilians.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/barack-obama-drone-programme-strikes-kill-117-civilians-pakistan-afghanistan-worldwide-us-a7536821.html
>>
>>106173
>And with this, after 8 long years, the anti-war left wakes from its hibernation to protest the deaths of families who just happened to be in al queada, ISIS and/or the taliban if theyre still kicking around
>>
I literally couldn't care less about casualties in the middle east
>>
>>106216
Hello Saudi Arabia. How is your whipping dog the USA? When is the bald combover coming to hold hands with and kiss your king?
>>
>>106737
Hold on a sec

*wipes your tears*

*puts tissue over your nose*

Blow.
>>
>>106217
Considering that they perform emergency care and morbidity services, yeah, they kinda have the inside line on this sort of information
>>
>>106173
hypocrite faggot Lefty Communist scum
>>
>Yemeni civilians killed in first US raid under Trump

>At least 10 women and children killed in operation targeting al-Qaeda in southern province of al-Bayda, medics say.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/yemen-170129101045539.html

>At least 10 Yemeni women and children have been killed in the first US military operation in the country authorised by President Donald Trump, medics and local media have said.

>The US military said it killed 14 members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) in Sunday's dawn raid in the southern province of al-Bayda that involved missiles and helicopter machine guns.

>In a statement, the Pentagon did not refer to any civilian casualties, although a US military official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said they could not be ruled out.

>The official also said that one US commando died, three others were wounded and that military forces did not take any prisoners from the site.

>AQAP said Abdulraouf al-Zahab, a senior leader of the group, was killed along with several other fighters in the raid on the area that has been a frequent target of US drone strikes.

>Medics in al-Bayda's rural Yakla district put the death toll at around 30, including 10 women and children.

>The eight-year-old daughter of Anwar al-Awlaki, a US-born Yemeni preacher who was killed in a 2011 drone attack, was also among the victims, family members said.

>Her grandfather Nasser al-Awlaki, a former minister of agriculture said: "she was hit with a bullet in her neck and suffered for two hours".

>"Why kill children? This is the new [US] administration - it's very sad, a big crime," he told the Reuters news agency.
>>
>Fahd, a local resident who asked that only his first name be used, told Reuters that several bodies remained under debris and that houses and a local mosque were damaged.

>Trump called the operation a success and said intelligence gathered during the operation would help the United States fight "terrorism".

>"Americans are saddened this morning with news that a life of a heroic service member has been taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism," Trump said in a statement.

>Stephen Zunes, the head of the Middle Eastern Studies Program at the University of San Francisco, said this kind of intervention has only provoked more backlash against the US in the past.

>"Drone strikes and intervention over the past 15 years have stirred up more terror, extremisim and anti-Americanism than it has curbed, and this incident will once again resume the debate whether this is an effective counter-terrorism strategy," he told Al Jazeera.

>The US has stepped up its use of drone strikes in recent years and is the only force known to be operating unmanned aircraft over Yemen.

>AQAP and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, known as ISIS) have exploited Yemen's two-year war to carry out assassinations and bombings, mostly in lawless areas in the south.

>According to the UN, more than 10,000 people have died - nearly half of them civilians - since a Saudi-led coalition launched air strikes on Yemen in March 2015.

>Source: Al Jazeera and news agencies
>>
>>106191
yeah but alot of ppl are more upset about trump then obama...
>>
>>106237
Hahahahahahaha funny shit there. We have been killing civilians there since 2015.
>>
>>106709
That stat was according to Whitehouse staff minimum estimates.
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/07/01/obama-drone-casualty-numbers-fraction-recorded-bureau/
>>
>>106709
US never lied about civilian casualties....Wait
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10387810/UN-inquiry-finds-more-civilians-killed-by-US-drone-strikes-than-reported.html
>>
>>106216
You realize 9/11 was revenge though right? America started this
>>
Collateral damage happens in any military conflict

Who gives a shit
>>
>>106179
>DUH, obama is a murderer!!!!
>and? obama killed people too!!!!!
>>
>muslims
>people

>libshits
>>
>>107920
Oh, I see. Would you like to be the next collateral victim ?

It's just collateral damage, who cares anyway ?
>>
>>107539
>America started this
Islam started it 13 centuries ago.
>>
>>108483
Literally kill yourself. Western nations funded and trained these transnational Islamic terrorist organizations to secure their interests in the Middle East. Designed to overthrow nations, the extremism of their religious views ensures the transcendence of nationalism as a mobilizing and unifying force. The west created their own monster.
https://www.memri.org/tv/mass-pro-houthi-rally-sanaa-yemen-women-brandish-weapons-chant-death-america
>>
>>108449
because half the time you people complain, it's got nothing to do with principles.
that anon's comment isn't meant to excuse trump, it's to show you what a blatant whore you're being.

ineffective and a little presumptuous, but you know damn well it's the truth.
>>
It's just one conflict. Maybe if this leads to destroying all of Yemen like Clinton did to Libya I will start criticizing him.
>>
>>108493
Islam still started it 13 centuries ago killing all their brothers and sisters (like they do today).
>using literally like that
grow up if you want to be taken seriously, kid. You're just a joke and as easy to offend as an Arab (and I know).
>>
Danald
>>
>>106173
this is a good fake news site.. so real
>>
>>106173
Cool thread.
So news is as retarded and divisive as /pol/.
Is there any high traffic chan board that does politics and current events/news, that isn't just more stupid kids spewing ignorant poli-memes?
>>
>>106173
I fucking hate you faggots. I don't even like Trump but you dumb motherfuckers constantly spew hate and smear him at every chance and sometimes even make shit up just to do it. It has gotten so bad that I don't want to hear it anymore. He's little different than any potus we've had in the past but the constant barrage of TRUMP IS A RACISTSEXISTHOMONIGGER THIS AND THAT has become too much. Fuck you. I will fight this narrative in any way I can. You've made an enemy out of an ally.
>>
>>106237
REALLY? Are you that blind? Obama committed far more drone strikes into civilian areas the Bush. Bush sent more troops in. Troops still make mistakes, but they also can get a ground's eye view and decide not to pull the trigger because of civilians. Drone operators see jack shit and target whatever intelligence agencies tell them to. No questions ask, no chance to abort the killing.

Obama wasn't building any faith. All he did was help along the shitstorm in Syria to provide another target for the radicals. Smart move, but not faith building in the slightest.

You sir, are a goddamn moron.
>>
>>108749
Regressives and Muslims are birds of a feather.

No, Islam has no similarities with Christianity.
>inb4 disinformation about the Crusades
>>
>>109052
That's because it's true, you dumbass. Different doesn't = least liked, most incompetent potus in the last 25 years. He just got a navy seal, a little girl (who was an american citizen, fyi), and countless civilians in a raid that obama passed over and that was in a country we have no problems with. How's that for a narrative, dipshit?
>>
>>109235
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>109235
>no problems with
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/15/us-bombed-yemen-middle-east-conflict
You know just because Obama was given the Nobel peace prize doesn't excuse him for dropping bombs on every country that looked at American interests the wrong way
>>
Get this /r/politics clickbait garbage out of here
>>
>>106173

Does Trump have the ability immediately cancel Obama's war in Yemen?

If so, then it's Trump's fault.

With that said, Trump would have to kill about a million to even be comparable to the deep state/Obama/Bush admins.
>>
>>106191
Let's put this debate off until Trump's term is over. Then it won't be an issue, right?
>>
>>106183
I think the point to be made here is that he is not some peaceful isolationist as some have claimed. The fact that he is still perpetuating America's history of military violence while also fucking things up domestically means to many he's doing kind of a shitty job
>>
>>109052
chill dawg, we just talkin /news/
>>
>>108749
what does this even mean
>>
>>106173
Good to see a president keeping his promises. Can't wait until he tries to EO factories into existence
>>
>>109397
Why do you hate America?
>>
>>109400
He doesn't.
>>
>>109420
Yeah, he does, and so do you.

We won't let the left turn America into a globalist commie shithole.
>>
>>109428
Do you even know who you're talking to anymore? I wanted Trump to become POTUS and he's doing his job rather well.
>>
>>109432
Super convincing. I guess you weren't defending anti American leftists after all.
>>
>>109235
>we have no problems with

Apparently we have problems now, because they just banned American soldiers from doing ground missions within their borders.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world/middleeast/yemen-special-operations-missions.html
>>
>>109533
Fuck Yemen. We'll go there if we need to like usual.

>nytimes
>>
>>109428
No, you hate America because you want corporatism over nationalism.
Universal healthcare, strong public education, EPA, strong alliances, free trade strengthen America for future generations. These are nationalist policies for a fully modernized country.
In contrast, the right wing is fueled by a lack of education, myopic domestic policy, and for the extreme right, a disdain for the ideological concept of inalienable human rights that have uniquely characterized America for centuries. That, and fedora-clad teens that have never lived a day out of comfortable suburbia and now "WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN!". Trump's administration is rule by popular referendum on all matters that don't concern corporate welfare and open resentment toward democratic institutions. I want policy driven by scientific and generally expert consensus.
We're in need of immigration reform, but even here the right-wing solution comes with a (literal) heavy price-tag; without any research into the opportunity cost.
Up is down and east is west to many of these folks. They foster a level of discourse more common to kleptocracies of the developing world.
>>
>>109551
No.
>>
>>109551
perhaps the level of conversation is dictated by the exposure to low quality media information the average american receives on a daily basis.
>>
>>109569
https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/publications/reports/survey-research/trust-news/single-page/
>Public confidence in the press by many measures is low. In this survey, for instance, 6 percent of people say they have a great deal of confidence in the press, 52 percent say they have only some confidence, and 41 percent say they hardly any confidence.
>>
>>106179
OBAMA KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN PUTIN
>>
>>106237
"Build faith among Muslim" Grow up and stop acting like everyone lives in your neighborhood.
>>
>>106237
obama got a nobel peace prize for droning shitskins literally what has he done that would make them like him
>>
He will brake Obama's highscore
>>
You have to kill everyone. I mean everyone. Fuck all sand niggers
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.