[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Killed at Quebec Mosque

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 0

Five people have been shot to death at a mosque in quebec.

here's the link:

http://montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/4-reported-dead-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque
>>
>>105841
That's a shame. I guess even Canada has its tolerance problems too.
>>
>>105844
that basturd trump is behind these shenanigans
>>
>>105841
>>>/pol/109855190
As far as I can tell, this is prior to the shooting
>>
>>105858
that's way too suspicious
>>
did /pol/ finally went from words to action?
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/375554-quebec-city-mosque-shooting/
>>
While the motives of the attackers are not immediately known, media reports cited past attacks on the mosque motivated by Islamophobia. In June last year, a pig’s head was left outside the entrance to the mosque with a note “Bon appétit
>>
there are rumours that one of the attackers had a strong quebec accent
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686
>>
Really weird that they would shout "Allahu Ackbar" while attacking praying muslims, I though they'd shout "Fuck muslims" or something along those lines
>>
>>105896
maybe as some form of irony? like shouting djihad stuff as an insult to what the shooters thought were terrorists.

Or maybe it's the "No Russian" thing gone wrong
>>
>>105841
Good.
>>
>>105889
Why is everything a phobia now? There's no irrationality when it comes to hating Islamists.
>>
Calling it now: two Syrian refugees.

Screenshot this post.
>>
>>105904
Gotta have something to call people you disagree with.
>>
>>105841
refugees welcome?
>>
>>105906
no Syrian refugee would have a "strong Quebec accent" like one of the witness said
>>
>>105906
>syrian refugees killing other muslims
what?
>>
Mosque attacker shouted ‘Allahu akbar’.
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/825914857857880065
>>
>>105904
hey man a fear of white people would be cacusphobia. Fear of black people would be negrophobia or some shit.. Irrational fear of others is always a phobia. Know plenty Muslims who haven't killed me or have actually converted to Christianity after spending a few years in the good ol US of A.
>>
>all major media outlets saying "identity not confirmed for strategic reasons"

coulter's law out in full force
>>
This attack may come as quite a shock to most Canadians, but to quebecers it is not terribly surprising.

Quebec has always had a lot of nationalism. They have a very unique culture, and dislike most of the rest of Canada (although not enough to pass any of the succeeding votes they've had). They have are very proud of their own culture, they protect and celebrate it endlessly.

Plus they've been having debates for years about niqabs, hidjabs, kippahs, turbans and burqas, which leads one to question their inner feelings about other religions.
>>
>>105913

Sectarian violence isn't something new to muslims. The Sunni within ISIS beheaded an Ismaili man some time ago. Ahmadiyya is banned from Pakistan. They've been going at each other for a long time.
>>
that’s my hometown and frankly i’m neither surprised nor saddened by this. hopefully this will keep them away and quebec city won’t become as degenerate as montreal has become
>>
And quebec city folks still wonder why montrealers thinks they are degeneated, you sir are the typical stereotypes of one. BTW how is the Vidéotron Center doing? It's a shake montrealers had to pay with their taxes for an empty building.
>>
>>105987
>degenerate
Ironic, since I'd feel more secure living with a peaceful muslim in my community than someone who sees a mass casualty incident as justified to keep some unwanted ethnics out.
>>
>>106042
>peaceful muslim
There's an oxymoron.
>>
>>105913
Most Muslims are killed by Muslims.
>>
>>106031
The relevance of this post is astonishing
>>
>>106042
Doubly ironic given statistically speaking, those peaceful Muslims are more like the poster you quoted (apathetic to violence perpetrated against an out-group if it means adherence to social cohesion and conformity) than they are to you.
>>
>>105896
Muslims kill eachother all the time.
Do you even understand the hatred between sunnis and Shia muslims?
>>
>>105919
So then fear caused him to murder those people? Doesn't sound like he was too afraid if he went in there. Sounds more like he faced his phobia?
>>
>>105858
>>105878
reddit
>>
>>105889
who are you quoting because the sign said "Bonne Appétit" and I want to laugh at the jew that can't even quote properly
>>
>>105858
>>105878

A leaf shitposting, pretending to be a /pol/tard that's too uneducated to know Muslims gather in greatest numbers on Friday.

Tell me what you saw?
>>
>>106087
Exactly. And the new team went to Vegas with its long tradition of ice skating (thanks, Bettman). Crazed Quebecois will attack down there soon . ..
>>
>>105841
Could I get a web snapshot link please?
>>
>>105935
You really dont know what youre talking about. I live here since I was a child and believe me that Ive never felt different than others until my parents told me. I never knew what racism even was until I watched movies. When I was in high school, we had and I know that we still have courses about other ethnics that sensibilised us on the subject. Yes we are nationalists, we speak a different language and its harder to relate to other canadians, but it was mostly when we disagreed with Harper and his american way of doing things. Please dont spread false facts, we arent here to juge eachothers...
>>
>>106142
>muh personal anecdote
>>
personal experience: rural quebec is as bad as anywhere i the usa for bigotry. if youre not white and speak quebecois theyre the rudest people anywhere in the country.

this will be two good old quebecois boys who read too much facebook. and we'll keep them in a shitty federal pen to suffer for the rest of their lives. No easy outs & getting the gubmint to kill you up here kuks.
>>
>>106146
and the left immediately blames it on whites based on their retarded feelings
>>
>>106100
[Citation needed]
>>
The shooters have been named. It was a team-up between a native Quebecer and a muslim.

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/les-deux-suspects-sont-alexandre-bissonnette-et-mohamed-khadir
>>
>>106154
Multicultural cooperation!
>>
>>106154
translate it weeb. was the frenchie a muzzie too?
>>
>>106157
It doesn't say, but he was mostly likely a convert.
>>
>>106158
So now self-radicalized extremists are performing sectarian violence.
>>
>>106148
left?? im from alberta kuk. try again.
>>
>>106161
what's a kuk?
>>
>>106153
I'm sure you've already seen this before detailing how an overwhelming majority of Muslims across the world support instituting sharia law and hold values that would make even some hardcore evangelicals blush.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
>>
>>106163
Point me to the part where this makes them 'apathetic to violence perpetrated against an out-group if it means adherence to social cohesion and conformity'

>Moreover, Muslims are not equally comfortable with all aspects of sharia: While most favor using religious law in family and property disputes, fewer support the application of severe punishments – such as whippings or cutting off hands – in criminal cases.The survey also shows that Muslims differ widely in how they interpret certain aspects of sharia, including whether divorce and family planning are morally acceptable.

>But many supporters of sharia say it should apply only to their country’s Muslim population.
>>
>>106142
http://globalnews.ca/news/2008320/does-quebec-have-a-young-extremist-problem/
>>
I find it hilarious that Trump's army has no qualms about killing women and children while Canada's domestic terrorists only target adult men
>>
>>106120
Hatred is the child of fear.
>>
>>106120
>i failed high school psychology
>>
>>106193
fear is the mind killer
>>
>>105904
Don't pretend you don't use buzzword genealizations either
>>
Alexandre Bissonnette has been identified as the white shooter in quebec....just another white mass shooter
>>
>>106334
A far right mass shooter.
>>
>>106335
some jews or other lowlifes were trying to spread the rumor that the shooter was syrian or muslim but it was just another 4chan type white loser who despite all the racist, 1st world, white benefits & privileges couldn't make it in life and is jealous and looking for excuses to blame others
>>
>>106334
Go figure.
A region that is predominantly white has white people doing things.
>>
>>106352
Correct. For the north american WHITE male, mass shootings, serial killings & paedophilia are part of just "doing things."
>>
>>106358
In predominantly white region it is normal that it is a white person that do those.

In predominantly brown region. It is brown people doing it.
>>
>>106370
it's almost like terrorism has something to do with radicalization and the poverty and strife that causes it instead of skin color.
>>
>>106341
I think we need to make the distinction that he was a /pol/lack type.

So, what do you think of him now dumbfucks? Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>106395
one of us
one of us
>>
>>106165
The part where it shows an overwhelming majority of Muslims believe things like apostasy, homosexuality, and female suffrage are unacceptable. I'm sure you sound the resounding amounts of "it's terrible, but don't insult the Prophet," nonsense following the Hebdo shooting from French Muslims.

Given every major religious group tends to look the other way when its practitioners enforce conformity it's not all that unreasonable to assume a religion that stresses subservience would do the same or more.
>>
>>106358
Mass shootings and serial killings are only White male things if you ignore gang violence when you classify those things.

And no, pedophilia is not a White male thing anymore than incest is. The incidence rate for both pedophilia and incest is roughly even across the races.

It astounds me time and time again how people who claim to hate the racists in our society will then schlick themselves raw perpetuating an over the top reversal of the strawman they see their opposition as. You're not satirizing anything, you're just using this tragedy to expose the bias and stereotypical nonsense you unironically buy into but are too cowardly to exhibit in normal circumstances. You're trying to play this game of turnabout being fair play when that's merely an excuse for sharing your own hateful attitudes.
>>
>>105925
>First reports are three shooters shouting allahu akbar
>Only one paper reports on it because reporting muslin on muslim crime in canada is like reporting pedophilia in the UK
>Then two after they apprehend the shooters, a morrocan muslim and some feminist pencilneck from quebec. White shooter and suddenly his face is thrown all over as a charleston 2: canadian boogaloo starts
>Motives are unknown, tirelessly working to uncover why mohamed al khadir and some poli sci/anthropology student would do such a thing
>now its a lone wolf die hard white supremicist so the news is exploding everywhere that trump causes canadian murders

Shame too. I had a bunch of great one liners drawn up for this when /pol/ theorized it was an interacial gay couple fighting an oppressive mosque that wouldnt let them get married
>>
>>106668
>>Only one paper reports on it because reporting muslin on muslim crime in canada is like reporting pedophilia in the UK

Not sure where your getting your facts (Fox News, White House press offices, who knows?) but in the UK paedophiles are a front page favourite to the point that it has been satirised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
>>
>>106678
https://www.google.com/amp/news.nationalpost.com/news/u-k-town-turned-blind-eye-to-sex-abuse-of-more-than-1400-children-over-16-years-damning-report-finds/amp

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/uk-1400-non-muslim-children-exploited-by-muslim-rape-gangs-authorities-did-nothing-for-fear-of-being-thought-as-racist

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/19041-woman-who-reported-muslim-pedophilia-forced-into-diversity-training

Wierd how these are the only outlets even touching the story of government turning a blind eye to these asian gangs. Closest on the left is a guardian article saying its really racist that when a white guy molests a kid its his problem, but when roving gangs of asians do it its a culture thing
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/22/how-racism-takes-root
>>
>>106684

>Wierd how these are the only outlets even touching the story of government turning a blind eye to these asian gangs.

Not even close to true. Why lie like that?
>>
>>106685
Because they were the first things coming up in the search results. I changed the wording and got more though, my mistake.

More to the point is that these gangs went years and years being known to the authorities but nobody wanted to do anything about them for fear of being labeled a racist.
>>
>>106686
>Because they were the first things coming up in the search results. I changed the wording and got more though, my mistake.

Have you considered that your assumptions may often be wrong, yet you happily spread them about as though they were fact?
>>
>>106688
Yeah, all those kids getting raped by pakis was bad but me searching "asian gangs not prosecuted due to fears of racism" instead of "rotherham scandal" makes me the real villain here.
>>
>>106689
>makes me the real villain here

Now you're just putting words into my mouth.
I don't think more lies is the answer tbh fam.
>>
>>106694
When is the last time anywhere on this site someone admitted they were wrong and conceded? Why push furthur when you already have the platinum 4chan trophy of a full sound victory? Im already torn up I dont get 50 (You)s for Alexandre "BBC shooting spree" Bissonnette and Mohamed "Guy humping, Mag dumping" Khadir.
>>
>>106696
seek help
>>
>>106707
Stop responding, the sperg shifts goalposts after every response.
>>
>>106712
>Literally admits he was wrong
>Shifting goal posts
Do you know what things mean.
>>
>>106716
Even his admission was immediately followed up with a "yeah, but"
>>
>>105858
>http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-mosque-attack-suspect-known-for-right-wing-online-posts/article33833044/
>Quebec City mosque attack suspect known as online troll inspired by French far-right
/pol/ has gone too far this time.
>>
>>105896
>>105915
He was mocking them. Further evidence on the guy shows he was anti-Muslim
>>
>>105925
>yfw it's a white alt-righter
>>
>>106059
Most Muslims have never harmed anyone. The only moron here is you.
>>
>>106837
Yes but most Muslims want a better Muslim to harm me.

Specifically they want me beheaded.
>>
>>106163
Those statistics are meaningless without a concrete definition of "Sharia law". To many Muslims it basically just means the equivalent of following the Ten Commandments.
>>
>>106839
Statistically speaking they don't, unless you're one of the people who goes out of their way to be edgy against Muslims. Muslims don't care about you, get over it.
>>
>>106840
>concrete definition of "Sharia law"

No such thing exists.

http://nation.com.pk/blogs/05-Jul-2015/it-s-your-sect-versus-islam-which-side-are-you-on
>>
>>106848
That's an outright lie. Statistically speaking, asshat, yes they do, and they say so themselves on a regular basis.
>>
>>105886
They have been for a while now. You don't think there isn't a good percentage of them that takes their shit seriously?
>>
>>106636
Being against something and being violently against something are a little different.
>>
>>106668
>The news should report on stuff before they're sure of it
No
>>
>>106961
It's OK to report if precedent would rationally lead one to conclude the news is true even if there isn't confirmation beyond reasonable doubt, so long as a disclaimer is included that indicates the strength of the evidence of the news.

For example, if someone alleges they were robbed at the bus stop, barring any complicating details, that's something the local news should report even if a conviction hasn't been made in the case, for example. The news itself in that case wouldn't be the act of stealing the purse but rather the claim of the act of stealing the purse.

Because people don't usually lie about that sort of thing and it's important for the citizenry to be informed of newsworthy stories in a timely manner.
>>
>>105906
How stupid do you feel right about now?
>>
>>106996
>It's OK to report if precedent would rationally lead one to conclude the news is true even if there isn't confirmation beyond reasonable doubt,
>For example, if someone alleges they were robbed at the bus stop, barring any complicating details, that's something the local news should report even if a conviction hasn't been made in the case, for example. The news itself in that case wouldn't be the act of stealing the purse but rather the claim of the act of stealing the purse.
>Because people don't usually lie about that sort of thing and it's important for the citizenry to be informed of newsworthy stories in a timely manner.
is this how the brains of the new generation work? (or to be more precise, don't work)
if you have no proof of something happening, it isn't "worth" reporting, because there is literally nothing to report but 1 random person rambling about random nonsense.
people lie about such things ALL THE TIME
i don't know in what kind of a bubble you live in, but things such as alleged assaults, robberies, rapes, kidnappings, murders etc. are insanely common, yet barely any of them hold true.

if you want all your "news" to become tabloid-tier sensation seeking trash that holds zero value, respect and accountability --- then yeah sure, your way is the correct way.
>>
>>106848
They have done actual statistics and yes they want to kill me and my entire kaffir family.

Ignoramous.
>>
>>107021
Not even a little.
>>
"D-jihad?"

"The D is silent."
>>
Same as blacks.
>>
>>106960
The point wasn't they're all violently against these things. It was to show if push came to shove the overwhelming majority of them would look the other way, ignore it, feel a little bad about it while making excuses for it, or just downplay it altogether. Countless French Muslims did exactly that with the Hebdo shooting.
>>
>>105906
this is the point where you should realise that you think based on your feelings and your emotions are used as a tool to manipulate you, by the elites, who want you to be racist, who want you to be afraid so that you can be ready to condone, justify and perform extreme actions against your fellow people.
>>
>>106160
underrated post
>>
>>107033
for a racist joke, this was brilliant
>>
>>106678

Funniest thing I've seen in months:

"They don't deserve punishment -- they deserve... GUNISHMENT!"

This needs to be a gif and /k/'s new banner.
>>
>>107278
>this is the point where you should realise that you think based on your feelings and your emotions are used as a tool to manipulate you

Your spiel could just as easily apply to people advocating for more refugees after being shown pictures of dead children on beaches. The elites want plenty of cheap labor and people fighting over employment positions too. A smaller, more educated workforce means large employers actually have to provide incentives to work for them. A bunch of poor, desperate foreigners who form tribal voting blocs and are just ripe for exploitation is exactly what they want and if you have to be lead to that position through guilt and misguided compassion they're more than fine to do exactly that.
>>
>>106777
>The shooter was an online troll who was inspired by extreme right-wing French nationalists, stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump and was against immigration to Quebec

>François Deschamps, an employment counsellor who runs a refugee-support Facebook page, said he immediately recognized Mr. Bissonnette’s photo from his frequent appearances online, including on the page he administers.

>He was someone who made frequent extreme comments in social media denigrating refugees and feminism. It wasn’t outright hate, rather part of this new nationalist conservative identity movement that is more intolerant than hateful.

Gee these "violent radical Muslims" keep looking whiter and whiter. It's almost like Muslims aren't the problem.
>>
>>107370
I'm loving the absolute nonchalance from every leftwinger on this. They so obviously don't give a shit about people getting shot, they're just happy they get to gloat and hold it over the head of the super evil white nazis that represent everything evil in the world because for once within recent memory it wasn't a member of their pet minority groups.

You're absolutely no different than those you hate. A racist/bigoted piece of shit just looking for an excuse to hate someone and since you found it you couldn't be happier to finally win a few online arguments with smug arrogance.
>>
>>107367
>The elites want plenty of cheap labor and people fighting over employment positions too.

correct. But guess who's doing the fighting.

>A smaller, more educated workforce means large employers actually have to provide incentives to work for them

if you actually believe what you wrote, you 're one of 3 things: somebody who's never worked, a student still in school or somebody who hasn't thought through.
the amount of the workforce is determined always by the conditions the world is in. A percentage of unemployment will always exist in capitalism. And with the division of labour you 're bound to have jobs that don't require any skill, be sensible. Education requires access to education.
And by the way, ho3w is it thatyou put the educated workforce next to the unskilled?
I agree that all should be educated. Unions should be schools, teaching philosophy and foreign languages.
>>
Most of the Canadian press reports i'm seeing seem to be focusing more on Boissonette's firearms enthusiasm than the race/politics side of things.

Examining how the neighbours are interviewed, reporters seem to focus on the firearms bit more than anything else. Perhaps a subtle shift to bear more pressure and public disdain on a much maligned group of people (fire arms enthusiasts). Even at work, listening to people eating up the CBC (a notoriously anti-gun news outlet) shit, convo seems to be about guns.

I've seen this before. I don't like where this is going.

I don't like where this is going.
>>
>>107393
>Unions should be schools, teaching philosophy and foreign languages

And unions would die, no one would pay those dues.
> Inb4 government funding
Unions are private non-profits.
>>
>>107400
Canada still has a major white majority and currently has a left-wing government. They're used to hearing about how much white people suck and whining about the right would do no good given they don't really represent a major target at this point.

Guns however is a relatively new topic for the Canadian press to vilify and all the rampant Trudeauism is certainly in a position to do something about it, especially when feeling smugly superior to Americans is Canada's national past time. All they have to do is point just over the border at Chicago and Detroit to sway voters.
>>
>>107453
>All they have to do is point just over the border at Chicago and Detroit to sway voters.

You mean two of the most stringent gun-controlling areas in the US?
>>
>>107456
Yep, I didn't say it'd be an entirely consistent or logical argument. It usually isn't for gun control advocates in the US either given they use inner-city shootings to convey their points. No reason to assume Canadians won't do the same.
>>
>>107379
There was no reason for me to post about empathizing over the losses of their loved ones. You know that we're the "bleeding heart liberals" who care about it more than anyone else. It would merely be waste of my time seeing as you talk about there being no use in crying over sandniggers.

Nazism is a growing problem as people quickly forget the past. Trump's Supreme Court even founded a club he named "Fascism Forever." https://twitter.com/i/moments/827170620798427136
>>
>>107514
>Nazism is a growing problem as people quickly forget the past
See, the issue is nationalism is rising, which by itself is not a bad thing in the slightest, but with nationalism being wrongly painted with the same brush as the NatSocs, those that would only be nationalist are finding 'friends' much, much further to the right, and there is strength in numbers. A nationalist might be by themselves, but with the NatSocs suddenly they have backup. And with the left employing censorship, belittlement, and outright violence, against those with even the slightest bit of dissent, they're going to look for anyone who will stick with them. Let nationalism rise, let globalism drop, and things will reach an equilibrium. Try and ban nationalism, and Nazism will gladly take those painted with the coat that should have been reserved for them.
>>
>>107409
you have a distorted way of seeing things. I hope it's just so that others will think you 're edgy
>>
>>107379
it's almost like every human being is a shit sandwich with chocolate chips
>>
Out of interest, anyone have any figures of how many were shot in Québec today, just for comparison, thanks.
>>
>>107523
I was going to harshly disagree with you, but your concept of banning Nationalism directly empowers NatSocs is interesting. Have any good pieces written on the topic or any good proofs?

As for national "not being a bad thing in the slightest", I would disagree and point out WW1 as well as the multitude of conflicts arising as part of Nationalism. Also, nearly every country that has adopted fascism had a strong nationalist state before that.
>>
Middle Eastern-North Americans are North American old friends.

Be friendly with Middle Eastern-North American people.
Do not hate Middle Eastern-North American people.

Even 1950s North Americans at a time with fewer immigrants from the Middle East didn't dislike a guy just because he was Middle Eastern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0rTIfeOIkA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas

>Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz (January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991), known professionally by his stage name Danny Thomas, was an American nightclub comedian, singer, actor, and producer, whose career spanned five decades. The Danny Thomas Show (known as Make Room for Daddy during the first three seasons) is an American sitcom which ran from 1953 to 1957 on ABC and from 1957 to 1964 on CBS. A revival series known as Make Room for Granddaddy aired on ABC from 1970 to 1971.
>>
>>107514
>It would merely be waste of my time seeing as you talk about there being no use in crying over sandniggers.

Where exactly did I say that? If you extrapolated that from "pet minorities," then that's not what was meant. The left treats the minorities it chooses to patronize like cuddly little pets to be wielded out and used to impress everyone else with their wonderful accepting attitudes.

Truth is, they use these groups as political pawns, pitting them against other demographics as much as the right does in converse terms. They strip these groups of agency and the basic human right to be as good or as bad as anyone else to glamorize their very existence. That entire image is shattered when one of them proves that they are indeed just human and can behave just as nasty or worse than the people the left likes to point at with derision. Time and time again Muslim shooters have made their left wing masters contort from the cognitive dissonance and wince in displeasure as they try to sweep the crimes under the rug, deflect to someone else, or simply deny deny deny in the face of what is happening.

When an instance pops up where they don't have to engage in all those unpleasant tactics presents itself, they're more than happy schlicking themselves raw because now just like the people they hate, they can point fingers and be hateful, racist, disgusting pieces of shit and delude themselves into thinking they're the morally righteous good guys of the story.

So, forgive me for not assuming you give any fucks because there are plenty of "bleeding heart blah blah blah," who don't and just see dead Muslims as political capital to sling at their enemies. Your post reeked of exactly that given you were blurting out what you thought was a pithy one-liner.
>>
>>107570
>Even 1950s North Americans at a time with fewer immigrants from the Middle East didn't dislike a guy just because he was Middle Eastern.

That's because it was both a time before Islamic extremism started manifesting across the globe and painting the religion as one of violent retards who'd attack anyone who disagrees; and because tiny immigrant groups or the rich and educated are more accepted than big ones full of idiots that start to tilt demographics and institute their own forms of political bullshit.
>>
>>107566
WWI was going to happen regardless, the scale can be debated though, as it's a powderkeg of a large variety of centuries-old grudges and webs of alliances and networking. No matter what, it would have gone off eventually. There's probably still some stupid shit we haven't discovered, like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Hundred_and_Thirty_Five_Years'_War
>nearly every country that has adopted fascism had a strong nationalist state before that.
Because globalism was essentially non-existent, and the nationalism did not have something to counterweight against it.. I'm not advocating for unchecked nationalism, but it should definitely be there as a check for globalism, and vice-versa. Any ideology unchecked is a bad thing, but I'd argue that most ideologies, including nationalism, are good in moderation and do have the best intentions of people at heart, even if they are poorly contrived.

Now, there are few moderate nationalist parties, most go full extremist, meaning that it's hard to find any examples. I only have proof for the left, in Bhutan - they banned a left-leaning organization that was against the oppression of Nepalese-heritage peoples, and as a result a communist party sprung up in its place, with the people from said banned party joining the communist faction. Banning of parties is usually only done in places with dictatorships preventing democracy, which usually then get liberated via foreign intervention, or by movements already extremely far-left or far-right. Most places tolerate mid-left and mid-right parties and do not consider bans against them, so it's hard to find any sort of data regarding politics on the matter. Most of any proof I could provide would be religious in nature, but that's a whole different subject than nationalism. I still believe the same concept applies, though, as suppression of more moderate views in that regard has led to surges in extreme views.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.