[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump attacks NY Times, Washington Post in tweets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: twitter.jpg (205KB, 908x701px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.jpg
205KB, 908x701px
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316655-trump-attacks-ny-times-washington-post-in-tweets

Trump attacks NY Times, Washington Post in tweets

President Trump took to Twitter early Saturday morning to attack two of the nation’s most prominent newspapers, the New York Times and Washington Post.

“The failing @nytimes has been wrong about me from the very beginning. Said I would lose the primaries, then the general election. FAKE NEWS!” Trump tweeted just after 8 a.m. Eastern on Saturday.

“Thr coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost gas been so false and angry that the times actually apologized to its … dwindling subscribers and readers.They got me wrong right from the beginning and still have not changed course, and never will. DISHONEST,” he added.
>>
>>105106
It was not immediately apparent what prompted Trump to launch his attacks. He frequently attacks the media in general and has specifically singled out both the Times and Post before, as well as CNN, NBC News, Fox News, BuzzFeed and others.

Both newspapers closely covered Trump’s Friday signing of an executive order suspending refugee entry into the U.S. and barring immigration from seven Muslim nations.

Despite his regular attacks, he granted an interview to the Times days ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>Thr
>gas
>>
>>105110
>It was not immediately apparent what prompted Trump to launch his attacks.
I'm pretty sure Bannon fills his head with a new liberal media conspiracy every day right after breakfast. Who knows what shit he made up to tell him THIS time.
>>
I love how every time Trump doesn't suck the MSM's dick after they call him Hitler, they immediately start crying out that he's "attacking" them. No shit he's going to insult them, they spent his entire campaign mocking and insulting him, his family, and his supporters in every way imaginable. Iraqi journalists probably reported more fairly on Bush than liberal news have reported on Trump.
>>
>>105163
Trump can’t suck MSM dick because his mouth is full of Fox News dick, Breitbart cock, NBC penis and RT up the ass. But just watch. He’ll piss them off, too.

Stay tuned, anon.!
>>
>>105166
He single-handedly made Fox News bend the knee during the campaign and got Megyn Kelly fired. They need him more than he needs them.
Stay woke, anon.!
>>
>>105167
I like how Trump’s been sucking up to the NY Times, such a desparate narcissist. I’m sure that Bannon or Conway spend all day keeping his little bubble of ignorance intact . ..
>>
>gas
trump confirmed hitler jr
>>
>>105166
how is fox news not mainstream
>>
>>105172
Because it tells Trumpkins what they want to hear. To the right wing, "mainstream media" has been code for "facts that hurt my fee fees" since the Dubya days.
>>
>>105106
He's severely insecure and inadequate, in over his head. Sooner or later he'll lash out at anyone and everyone when his manhood is questioned, which well it should be. Can't trust him to pay fairly.
>>
GAS THR MEDIA

BUILD WALL NOW
>>
>>105173
No it hasn't you infantile scumbag
>>
This is getting ridicules
>>
>>105173
Thank you for Correcting the Record.
>>
>>105110
>It was not immediately apparent what prompted Trump to launch his attacks.
His Eggo waffle.
>>
>>105280
>>105308

Wow, never thought of it that way!
>>
>>105106
>Called out for dishonesty
>Why is he attacking me
>>
>>105106
Boy oh boy. So every time he gets his feelings hurt, is he going to throw a bitch fit on Twitter? "Fake news" is a pretty dangerous label to slap on someone as the GODDAMN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Fake does not equal wrong.

Christ this is fucking silly. The president of the United States is going to engage in a flame war on social media, with any popular person or company, every time something comes out against him.

Also, wrong does not equal fake. The morons at NY times and WP got it wrong much like many others.
>>
>>105368
/thread
>>
>>105371
oh, pull your head out of your ass. Fake does equal wrong, and it's about time someone actually set the record straight on mass media bullshit.

They didn't "get it wrong". They purposefully proposed fake stories and fake slants according to an agenda.
>>
>>105385
>Lol no way the Honda plant in Stafford is gonna close man
>News brings up stats on how much money they make, so on a so fourth
>The plant closes anyways due to statistics that aren't specifically visible or tangible (in this case, it would be the large voting majority that don't answer landline phone calls for political polling).
>Wow the media lied dude. They are so fake news.

No, they were wrong. It's a shame people like you even want a president that throws a tantrum on social media. You probably call it "being transparent" eh?

>it's about time someone actually set the record straight on mass media bullshit
>He literally only calls out stories related to him or his narrative
Ok bud.

What fake stories and slants, by the way? Just because they weren't in his favor does not make them fake. Spend the next 4-8 years sucking the cock of a billionaire, inexperienced, Jewish political pupped if you want lad, ain't buyin it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.