[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filipina behind brutal 'Daisy' sex videos arrested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: 1485568509241.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485568509241.jpg
1B, 486x500px
http://www.smh.com.au/world/child-sex-predator-peter-scully-dealt-legal-blow-as-police-apprehend-key-witness-20170128-gu0ikg.html
>>
Scully's a despicable individual. He wouldn't benefit from any rehabilitation so just lock him up in some deep dark hole and leave him there. Death would be too good for him.
>>
I can't even read all of that. I don't want to be depressed.
>>
>>105060
REALLY looks like Bill Clinton's twin.
>>
>>105121
looks like if pence and bill morphed into one person
>>
>>105060
>'Daisy'
is this what i think it is?
>>
>>105060
Daisy's destruction?
>>
>>105220
>>105179
Yes
>>
>>105221
this guy was a typical sick white pedo like donald trump or bill clinton
>>
>>105220
>>105179
Call me a moralfag, but... why? Why would they do such a thing to an innocent baby? She's fucking scarred for life. I just don't understand.
>>
>>105281
that baby was murdered by this sick white pedo pervert
>>
>>105274
>>105288
Angry ethnics detected.
>>
>>105293
dirty white pedo detected
>>
>>105281
There is something wrong with him on a fundamental level in his mind, like literally. That's why it's better to just kill off people like this because it's not like they can be rehabilitated. Psychopathy is a form of mental retardation.
>>
'Filipino'
>>
Well I'd kill him and no I would not be like him by killing him. That's a horrible argument.
>>
>>105281
She probably won't remember it

>>105288
Why wasn't he charged for murder then?
>>
As someone who has only heard references of Daisy's destruction, does anyone have a rundown of the actual video?
Not requesting links, just your recollection of what you heard.
>>
>>105281
>>105738

its just like circumcision, they don't remember it so it really isn't a big deal
>>
>>105836

You done did a bad ting dere
>>
>>105836
how the fuck did you even get those? and why? and aren't you afraid?
>>
>>105836
if i were you, i would trow my pc in a lake, right now.
>>
>>105836
>not requesting links
what the fuck are you thinking you madman
>>
>>107269
A picture is worth a thousand words
>>
>>105305
Shit are we making this about race? Cause I'm always up to tell you all about how gays, lesbians and trannies are pretty much pedos and shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids because they'll molest them
>>
>>108596
>lesbians and trannies are pretty much pedos and shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids because they'll molest them
If I was a kid in an Eastern Euro orphanage, I would take my chances because chances are you will be taken into a loving family.
>>
>>105328
>like literally
stopped reading
>>
>>105804

I never heard of it to now. Not clicking the links, just want a run down to feel satisfaction that this sick fuck is getting locked up.
>>
>>105836
Can you just describe a little what happens, I'm not behind 9000 proxies to download that.
>>
>>108600
yea but you'd still be in eastern europe
>>
>>106674
Actually children can be emotionally scarred by events that occur even in the first months of their lives.
I haven't seen the videos, nor do I intend to, but I think this child was older than that.
This guy is fucked up, and he's destroying other people through his fucked-upedness. This is one of the few cases where the death penalty is acceptable.
>>
>>105328
Psychopaths can be treated. They know right from wrong but they're so riddled with mental illnesses that they can't control themselves without medication.
Sociopaths are the ones that don't care about morals and right ad wrong. They're the ones who can't be rehabilitated.
>>
I think it would have been better served to arrest him covertly and try to identify the buyers. At its price of $10,000 it must have some damn influential people involved.
>>
>>108673
I'm a psychopath, clinically diagnosed anti social personality disorder, I don't do anything illegal or even want to, there's no such thing as rehabilitation, the only cure is death
>>
The truth is no amount of punishment will make up for what he did. Just kill the fucker.
>>
BUT WHY IS NO ONE SAYING WHAT THE FUCK HE ACTUALLY DID???
>>
>>108943
Kidnapped, raped, tortured and eventually murdered an underage girl then circulated the video of what happened
>>
>>105738
see
>>108653

yes, children may recall traumatic experiences regardless of how long ago it may have been or how early the abuse occurred.

Google Kim Noble

>woman sexually abused for years, starting around one to three years old
>doesn't recall anything
>lived a seemingly normal life even with dissociative identity disorder
>suddenly snapped one day, rammed her work van into a line of parked cars
>began painting pictures of her abuse
>>
>>105060
They have the death penalty over there, don't they?
>>
>>105060

I'm not usually one to advocate for the death penalty or torture, but in this case I'll happily make an exception.

He needs to be castrated, anally violated by a spiked instrument, tortured, and then killed in a very slow and violent method.

Perhaps cut open his abdomen and let carnivorous insects eat him from the inside out while he's restrained to a table.

Make an example out of him.
>>
>>108673
no they cant
people arent born sociopaths so fuck yourself
>>
>>109485
I am assuming, because their leader had admitted to murdering criminals himself when he was still a mayor. Odds are this scumbag is getting iced.
>>
>>110084
One can only hope.
>>
>>108673
TL;DR you have no actual functioning knowledge of mental health.

Neither of the things you said are a diagnosis by the way, and ASPD, which is the actual diagnosis for both of these "illnesses" can have elements of both sociopathy and psychopathy to different degrees.
>>
To everyone saying how he's a typical white something something, you do realize he had two native accomplices?
In fact, to answer
>>105804
's question, in the video one of the female accomplices tied up Daisy upside down and whips her. Daisy is then torn apart limb by limb.

fun stuff
>>
>>108956
The girl he (allegedly) murdered is not the one from the videos
>>
>>109942
Jail is a lot worse punishment than what you are proposing (or fantasizing? you need help anon). Afterwards he's going somewhere none of us want to be.
>>
>>105099
Better to put them to work as a slave to cover the cost of keeping them alive, if possible. Shame you can't really do that anymore.
>>
>>106674
Based on what?
Psychological trauma even imprints on a genetic level.
I had brain surgery at 6months and woke up during. Even if I could not make sense of what was going on, the memory was there, and was interestingly interpreted different ways as I grew and my world-view changed until it had context.
>>
>>106675
>>107261
>>107264
>>107269
what was it?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.