[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump signs executive order banning Syrian refugees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/trump-signs-executive-order-banning-syrian-refugees-170128033811131.html

US refugee programme suspended for 120 days and Syrian refugees barred until further notice.

President Donald Trump has signed an executive order suspending the US refugee programme for 120 days, specifically barring Syrian refugees until further notice.

Trump signed the order at the Pentagon, saying the moves would help protect Americans from "terrorist" attacks.

"I'm establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America. Don't want them here," Trump said earlier on Friday.

"We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people," he said.
>>
I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>"We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people,"
Saudis, like the 9/11 hijackers? Pakistanis, like the San Bernadino terrorists?
>>
>>105048
Its only been a few days jeez
>>
>>105048
I saw somewhere that all of the Middle Eastern countries he excluded are countries he has a private financial interest in. IDK how true that is but it wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>105048
>Saudis, like the 9/11 hijackers?
Like the ones that were funding Hillary, you mean.
>>
>>105086
What's with you trumpets still bringing up hill shit?

The campaign is over. Give it a rest.
>>
>>105086

ffs stop this stupid meme. Campaign contributions cannot be made from foreign sources or from registered charities (like the Clinton Foundation which is what is always cited as how the Saudis "funded" the Clintons, never mind how difficult it is to actually embezzle from your own charity -- even Trump who actually did so was only able to get a few tens of thousands worth of a painting and some parties).
>>
>>105115
>Campaign contributions cannot be made from foreign sources or from registered charities
Funny, cause they did it anyway.

>>105048
Syrian, like the Pulse Nightclub shooter Omar Mateen?
Amazing how the left discarded and forgot all those victims when they became politically inconvenient.
>>
>>105129
>Mateen was Syrian
Is this the latest alternative """""""""""fact""""""""""" InfoWars and Breitbart are pushing to cover for their God Emperor? Mateen was born in America to Afghan parents. Afghanistan, too, is not on Trump's ban list.
>>
>>105056
even if that was true the link could just be something like he only does business in stable countries.
>>
>>105113

its literally the only thing they have left. bringing up hillary and obama.

they have zero defense, just to deflect, because their cockgoblin-in-chief could do no wrong!!!
>>
>>105039
>"We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people,
what a nazi
>>
>>105129

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

SHILL

FAGGOT

he was born in america. take this shit back to /pol/ or reddit or whichever safe space you acne-ridden fucks like to jerk each other off.
>>
>>105142

>oh he only meant illegalzzzz!!!

actually its everyone

>oh well but but MUH SAFETY

whats it like to be such a fucking cuck? you would literally bend over and gape your asshole if Trump requested.

grow a spine.
>>
>>105143
his father is a proud supporter of the taliban.
>>
>>105147

(CITATIONS NEEDED)

post a source, or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>105143
>he was born in america.
He also passed several security and background checks and worked as a government contractor.

>take this shit back to /pol/ or reddit or whichever safe space you acne-ridden fucks like to jerk each other off.
I jerk myself and others off on /news/. It's all the rage now. Where have you been?

>>105147
And Hillary.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/9/omar-mateens-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally/
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/orlando-shooter-father-clinton-226819

muh "hillary dindu nuffin"
>>
>>105149
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

>Seddique then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."

>Seddique Mateen hosts a program on a California-based satellite Afghan TV station, aimed at the Afghan diaspora in the in the U.S., called the "Durand Jirga Show."
>A senior Afghan intelligence source tells CBS News correspondent Lara Logan that the show is watched by some in people in Afghanistan but the primary audience is ethnic Pashtun Afghans living in the U.S. and Europe.
>he Taliban Islamic extremist movement is comprised almost entirely of Pashtuns, and Mateen's show takes a decidedly Pashtun nationalistic, pro-Taliban slant; full of anti-U.S. rhetoric and inflammatory language aimed at non-Pashtuns and at Pakistan, the source told Logan.

Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>105150
>muh "hillary dindu nuffin"
Nigga, nobody here said anything supporting Hilary. It's possible to think Trump's actions have been unwise without being a Hilary voter. The election is over, yelling "HILLARY" and "OBAMA!" is not an argument.
>>
>>105151

good reading comprhension you spaz.

this is you:

>his dad is a pashtun

>some taliban are pashtuns

>therefore his dad is confirmed Al-Qaeda

wow, I know you braindead mongs will believe literally anything, but you should really read between the lines.

also thats literally not the point. even if all that were TRUE, youre essentially saying " one terrorist was born to a radicalized father", as if that justifies shutting down movement for ALL immigrants. how do you explain the lack of Saudis? Egyptians? Lebanese? Theres fucking dozens of logical holes in this policy and all you can do is piss your pants and scream about some dudes fucking father.

also

>suddenly pretending like you care about gays

WEW. thats like a 4/10 concern trolling. I would expect someone with your level of mental dysfunction would be able to do a lil better than that.
>>
>>105156
>his dad is a pashtun
>some taliban are pashtuns
>therefore his dad is confirmed Al-Qaeda
Nice attempt at obfuscating what the article said, i suppose your tears are making it hard for you to read.

Lets read it again.

>primary audience is ethnic Pashtun Afghans living in the U.S. and Europe.
>Taliban Islamic extremist movement is comprised almost entirely of Pashtuns
>Mateen's show takes a decidedly Pashtun nationalistic, pro-Taliban slant

>read between the lines
You mean ignore the truth and accept leftist alternative facts? Haha, no, sweet baby child.

>also thats literally not the point.
Yes it is.

>even if all that were TRUE
Which it is.

>as if that justifies shutting down movement for ALL immigrants
Which is not happening.

>how do you explain the lack of Saudis? Egyptians? Lebanese?
How many attacks on US soil have come from Saudis Egyptians or Lebanese, nationalized or otherwise, since 9/11?

>and all you can do is piss your pants and scream about some dudes fucking father.
Say that again in that spazzed out impotent rage all caps syntax you were using earlier please.

>suddenly pretending like you care about gays
>WEW. thats like a 4/10 concern trolling.
I'd suggest picking a better tactic than making, wide, frantic grasps at the supposed character of an anonymous person.

Remember how at this point in his Presidency, Obama still publicly stated he believed in traditional marriage and was met with applause for this belief?
Thankfully, Trump is way more progressive than he is in that regard :^)
>>
>>105139
> Saudi Arabia
> Stable
>>
>>105180
yeah that's what I said, what's your point
>>
>>105039
I'm surprised trump the precedent can spell love. I wonder if he loves skanky whores that cheat contractors out of fair wages.
>>
>>105048
d-delet this the wahhabis are our greatest ally
>>
>>105086
First off, why don't you try providing some sources before pedaling tinfoil hat sounding bullshit. Second, look at the groups that funded Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/

The people who funded him were the ones that got positions in his cabinets. If that's not ceding to special interests I don't know what is. It goes both ways. I think we're seeing that Trump is as full of shit as any other politician out there
>>
>>105039
Literally my hero
>>
>>105230
>First off, why don't you try providing some sources before pedaling tinfoil hat sounding bullshit.
Given it's a well known fact, he probably didn't think he had to.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html
https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

The selective amnesia from you people is astounding.
>>
>>105237
>https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

When I was saying bullshit I was referring to the implication that the people who did 9/11 funded Hillary.
>>
>>105254
>When I was saying bullshit I was referring to the implication that the people who did 9/11 funded Hillary.
No, you denied Saudis were funding Hillary entirely and are now shifting the goal posts when it was proven to be true.

Also, two other links were posted other than the NYT one. Don't ignore them.
>>
>>105277

Not what I said. Asking for a source is a crime now huh?
>>
>>105283
>Asking for a source is a crime now huh?
Everytime you're confronted, you change the topic.
Especially when you know you're wrong.

Suck it up, buttercup. Hill is a shill.
>>
>>105284
Yeah dude maybe if you make up what I say you can win right :^). Where did I defend Hillary?
>>
So he's banning people from countries that hosted Islamic terrorists like that Omar guy, right?
>>
>>105039
>implying he can keep them out if the Ittin wants them in
>>
>>105151
>syrians
>pashtun

what
>>
>>105039
Should have just located any of them coming in to places like Connecticut.
>>
>>105312
They would just get dumped on the only people who don't vote Democrat.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.