[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Begun the Trade Wars have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: C2_MezZUUAAztuj.jpg (93KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
C2_MezZUUAAztuj.jpg
93KB, 700x700px
http://time.com/4651464/mexico-donald-trump-boycott-protests/

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/c7XUxBdn
>>
>>104940
And this:
> www.independent.co.uk/environment/donald-trump-great-wall-mexican-border-damage-environment-insane-self-sabotage-wildlife-mexico-a7548861.html
>>Conservationists pointed out that the amount of concrete needed to build a solid wall across the whole border would produce vast amounts of carbon dioxide – with Bloomberg New Energy Finance calculating a figure of up to 1.9 million tons depending on how high it might be.

Your Precedent is mentally challenged: We will, all of us, suffer him. Of course, we'd have suffered Hillary if not him, and some other smuck if not her. Maybe it's better society hit bottom sooner than later and get past it. Maybe and somehow, only the intelligent will survive. An idiot plague need not be bad. Anyone else feel confident enough to wish for this, for fair?
>>
>>104942
>"drumpf" didn't work but I'm out of ideas!
>>
>>104942
Anon, are you OK?

I understood like 1% of your post.
>>
>>104942
Holy fuck benl stop for a second and proof read
>>
>>104942
Did you have a stroke? Do you need medical attention?
>>
>>104942
No, usually when society hits rock bottom, those "idiots" will blame the educated/intellectual/professionals and eat them.
>>
>>104973
this. Does no one realize why zombie stuff has risen to such popularity in recent decades?
>>
>>104942
When societies hit rock bottom the intelligent start dwindling mostly because kids stop receiving basic education.
>>
This is why I voted for Hillary. She would have been a terrible president, worse than trump in some ways, but she wouldn't have just poisoned the land, sea and air without regard to the wellbeing of all of humankind. Economic loss is temporary and reverseable. Environmental damage is permanent and everyone feels the effects
>>
>>104973
Anybody with half a functioning brain cell should always worry when a leader comes into power by pandering to the working class
>>
>>105041
>but she wouldn't have just poisoned the land, sea and air without regard to the wellbeing of all of humankind.

Nothing would have changed under her. She'd be fought every step of the way on everything making environment a back issue. Then in order to start having her higher priority requests pushed through she'd compromise by saying fuck the environment.

So in the end you don't get an executive order for the pipeline.
>>
>>104956
>>104961
Might just be an angry Mexican.
>>
>>105084
Environmentalism is something the democratic party takes very seriously. Even if Hillary personally didn't care, she needs to make it look like she does. Hillary is famous for flip-flopping on issues as the popular opinion changes (see gay marriage) she couldn't afford to blatantly go against so many of her lobbyists and supporters. Like the anon you responded too said, Hillary wouldn't be a good president, she might even be worse than Trump in some ways, but she would lose too much support if she didn't listen to the environmentalists in the white house and in the sennete
>>
Brazil is with you mex! Não deixem esses gringos desrespeiterem sua soberania.
>>
>>105137
LatinAmerica Union when?
>>
>>105084
She at least would have kept Obama's moderate reforms , better than can be said for Trump who's already started tearing them up. The idea that she would be just as bad as republicans on the issue is wishful thinking.
>>
>>105134
Bitch, please. Politicians like that do what they want, support or not.
>>
>>105153
it would never work
too much bickering and national pride in latin america.
you'd never see a honduran being friendly with an el salvadorian. these are just facts of life
>>
>>105570
tbf you have the same problem between californians and texans
>>
>>105192
no, they don't
most politicians don't "want" anything except for their name to be remembered and for more power so they can get more money from commercial or outside interests
politicians do what their lobbyists want, and they'll even do what their constituents want if their constituents actually organize and make it very, VERY clear what they want. without the voters happy, they won't be a politician any more next term, and without the lobbyists and special interest groups happy, they won't have any money to run for election next term (or for their expensive african safari vacation or their 2017 mercedes or whatever)
you think you know everything there is about politics but it's very clear you've never been on the inside in even the remotest capacity, because you think politicians do what *they* want. bitch, please. politicians are so beholden to their voters and the lobbyists that what *they* want doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. it's what *they* benefit most from, that they care about.
>>
yeah, but californians and texans are already a part of a single national government which is at least moderately functional
don't you guys already have UNASUR/UNASUL? i'm not very familiar, but technically that is a international government body, is it not?
>>
>>104973
>>105063
That's why idiots taking things like expert opinions, soft-science theories, appeals to authority, etc and wielding them like ideological cudgels is so bad. It invalidates and delegitimizes those kinds of things and empowers anti-intellectual pride.

Everyone who has quoted a half-assed study or a biased news report full of inaccuracies has helped that dynamic foster itself.
>>
>>107481
America has a proud tradition of anti intellectualism, so fuck off commie
>>
Why would you pastebin a link?
>>
>>107519
Yeah I fucked up, was supposed to post the entire article in there
>>
>>104940
This is it. This is the year where the world gets sick if us bullying everyone
>>
>>107522
"Bullying"

That's how yuropoors pronounce "protecting"? Weird, they don't even share many letters.
>>
>>107513
Not a communist. I loathe tankies and most of what they stand for actually since they're often the loudest and stupidest people in any given room.

>>107522
I think Mexico is going to find being China's bitch a lot less welcoming than a state that completely looked the other way while irredentist scum filed into their country.

Mexico only adopted the cheap labor and demographic warfare tactic. China was born in it, molded by it.
>>
globalism: big business says to the little guy, "everyone for himself"

protectionism: the little guy says to big business, "agreed"
>>
Wouldn't Mexico get raped in a trade war harder than a blond girl in the streets of sweden?
>>
>>104940
>that pastebin link
you're a real funny guy you know that
>>
>>107555
wow so smug congratulations
>>
>>104940
Economic war is coming.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.