[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump open to removing Russia sanctions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: trump.putin_.happy__0.png (347KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump.putin_.happy__0.png
347KB, 640x360px
President-elect Donald Trump on Friday said he would be open to lifting sanctions on Russia if he feels satisfied by the relations between the two countries.

>“If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” Trump said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

>He said that for “at least for a period of time,” he would keep the sanctions imposed by President Obama on Russia in December after the intelligence community concluded the Kremlin interfered in the U.S. election.

>Trump also said he would be willing to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin soon after his inauguration next week.

>“I understand that they would like to meet, and that’s absolutely fine with me,” he said.

>Trump on Wednesday acknowledged for the first time that Russia was likely behind the hacks of Democratic groups and operatives during the election that led to damaging leaks.

>"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia," he said at his first news conference since last summer.

>Trump had long been skeptical of Moscow’s links to the hacks, even after the U.S. intelligence community publicly blamed Russia in October. And even with his acknowledgment this week, the president-elect has focused his blame on the Democratic groups for not sufficiently securing their data from hackers.

>The Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday announced a bipartisan inquiry into Russian intelligence activities, including looking into whether Trump's allies were in contact with the Kremlin.

>The announcement came days after the public leak of an unverified outside dossier that claimed the Kremlin has compromising personal and professional information on Trump and that his campaign aides and Russian intermediaries have been in contact throughout the campaign.

>Trump has slammed the dossier as "fake news."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/314323-trump-open-to-removing-russia-sanctions
>>
Trump doesnt want a world war.

Best plan is to divide Russia and China. But Russia would have to drop communism more.

We can fight the chinese/African/south america axis of evil later.
>>
tell them that
>>
>>104603
How much spray paint do you go through in a day?
>>
Rude
>>
>>104662
2 or 3 cans.
>>
>>104602
>>"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia," he said at his first news conference since last summer.

>>“If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?”

Not sure what this makes me think.
>>
>>104787

I like what Trump is saying here. He's not removing the sanctions unless Russia plays ball. What the hell is better than that??

Not to sound like him, but Iran has been removed of a lot of their sanctions under Obama. and yet we know theyre still making missiles.
>>
>>104662
reads more like a computer duster huffer
>>
>>108355
the same iran that amerika supressed democraric movements in for 25 years? your worldview is so under-25-amerikuk. please read a book or twenty before dying in another war for oil bro.
>>
>>108355
Russia is making missiles.
>>
>>108355 #
What he's saying isn't an iota different than what Obama's position on Russia was. And I agree with both. If Russia withdraws from Crimea annd Putin steps down to allow legitimate democratic elections to occur, I support full reproachment. If not, I'm going to make a rational assumption that premature normalization of relations will be motivated by Trump and Tillerson's personal past dealings with Russia rather than long-term American interests, responsibility towards NATO, or humanitarian interests in general.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDdkpKm_xsA&ab_channel=BenKing
>>
>>108370
This is a shade more worrying than just Putin. He has a reflexive habot of rushing to the defence of every dictator and autocrat; in particular when in conversations about their most heinous crimes against humanity.
>>
>>108370
Should be a good 1 on 1. It's hilarious to see the people in the comments in this day and age, you can always tell who is on which side.

>Righties literally will not say Trump is wrong ever, in fact it is always a sign of STRENGTH.

>Lefties literally will disagree wholeheartedly on everything and refer to "but when Obama".

Actually that last part goes for both sides.
>>
>>108368
>If Russia withdraws from Crimea
Only after the United States leave Guantanamo, the Panama Canal District, Grenada, will remove its military base from Serbian Kosovo.
Putin then immediately leave the Crimea.
>>
>>108368
>legitimate democratic elections
do you also believe in bigfoot and aliens?
>>
>>104602
Hacks of their emails isn't really a big deal. All the information shared was true. I still have my doubts it was Russia, anyway.
>>
>>108370
Trump is actually right. At least Putin is liberating his sister countries from the fascism of Western influence and the vices of democracy. Could the US claim the same for its previous wars?
>>
>>108441
They aren't even trying to hide their shilling anymore, are they?

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html
>>
>>108439
North Koreans think they live in the most beautiful country.
ISIS terrorists think they have the right to kill people of other religions.
US citizens think that the Russian hacks emails.
Amazing!
>>
>>108439

>All the information shared was true

By this measure, you should be okay with all your personal correspondence being shared, after all it's all true.

>It's okay to have the witness protection list hacked, after all the information shared is true.
>It's okay to have your taxes hacked, after all the information shared is true.
>It's okay to dox people, after all the information shared is true.

"It's okay to hack because the information is true" is a retarded argument (about on par with "you have nothing to hide"), because the only reason you hack something is to get true information. If you want to get false information, you can just release the stuff you made up and claim you did an undetectable hack and therefore the information is totally true. The only people who don't hack for useful information are hackers trying to prove themselves, and even then they probably want some information to sell as a bonus.

Hacking should be thoroughly condemned regardless of who gets hacked or the benefits of the hack to you or your party/group.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.