[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More Fake News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: T.jpg (145KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
145KB, 601x600px
>This is what Trump voters said when asked to compare his inauguration crowd with Obama’s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/01/25/we-asked-people-which-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-heres-what-they-said/?utm_term=.7f6707aba2fb
>>
OP here, sorry all I meant to post this on /pol/
>>
>>104460
You are not me.
>>
>>104459
Spoilers:
It's confirmation bias
>>
>Washington Compost
into the trash it goes
>>
>>104460
You dumb fuck
It's okay though. This sorta counts as news, even though really it's just typical media circus bullshit. Other than trump, nobody gives half a fuck about crowd sizes. But since trump is an insecure baby we have to hear about it over and over again
Fuck, I'm so sick of this. I've had to listen to people talk about a single spoiled rich baby for over a fucking year, and now he's president so they're not gonna shut the fuck up about him for years. I'm not sure whether I'd rather see trump & his administration get into a tragic bus accident or if I'd rather shoot myself and be done with this stupid fucking planet
Nothing ever gets fixed, peace never happens, atrocities pile up and get forgotten, everything is lies and bullshit and doublespeak on every corner of the fucking globe
>>
>>104466
Stop believing that's me.
>>
>>104462
I tried to help you, stupid fuck.

>>104466
This is just a bait post. This faggy little guy just came here because /pol/ moves too fast for (you)

>>104477
So heres another one you dumb bitch. Happy now?
>>
>>104466

If he doesn't sane up in a month they need to 25th Amendment him. Otherwise it's gotta be done via an inside exec-branch job. Impeachment takes way too long and has way too much political sludge.
>>
>>104482
Cheers my love.
>>
>>104459
Holy shit conversations here suddenly make so much more sense
>>
>>104459

Can you copypasta the text from this article onto here, and in future that from WP, WSJ, and NYT? I've run out of free reads for the month.
>>
>>104768
>I've run out of free reads for the month.

Get an archive to take a snapshot for you.

http://archive.is/uQtV6
>>
>>104459
So what: More shit out of retard precedent trump's asshole a doctor must have moved from his butt to his ridiculously stupid face.
>>
I like how all these brainwashed dead faggots claim trump is thier savior for calling out fake newws but dont seem to realize he is bes w/everyone in DC if trump was truly for his people he wouldnt let the 911 victims to have died in vain like he is doing by accepting the official version.. the muslim hijakers taking over the flight is bullshit fake news but hicks dont think for themselfs until thier leader w/his finger up yalls ass tells yall other wise, america is a fucking joke even more with this fuking rapist trump
>>
>>105159

One of the dangers of shouting "fake news" at anything controversial -- in spite of the term basically meaning verified falsehood at time of publication -- is that it ups the ante on any conspiracy theory, like this.

Of course for counterintel purposes, comrade, it can be quite useful.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.